Islanders talk back
RICH L

New York, NY

#4794 Mar 1, 2013
Seasons over, will somebody turn out the lights, tied for 30th, meaning last in this league for defense, pussies on D including Hamonic,so thats what happens when you sign smurphs to play D, and lousy goaltending has killed this team once again, but the Wang/Snow assholes see "light", what will it take to wake their stupid asses up, a bat upside thier heads? I did not have high hopes, but to see the unprepared, disinterested play on the team is ridiculous and Capuano has to go immediately, if he can't inspire them to play with some passion and gusto and his aftergame BS that we played well is just that, BS.
JackB

Monroe, NC

#4795 Mar 4, 2013
RICH L wrote:
Seasons over, will somebody turn out the lights, tied for 30th, meaning last in this league for defense, pussies on D including Hamonic,so thats what happens when you sign smurphs to play D, and lousy goaltending has killed this team once again, but the Wang/Snow assholes see "light", what will it take to wake their stupid asses up, a bat upside thier heads? I did not have high hopes, but to see the unprepared, disinterested play on the team is ridiculous and Capuano has to go immediately, if he can't inspire them to play with some passion and gusto and his aftergame BS that we played well is just that, BS.
How about all the dooshnozzles that say bring up Nino and Nelson and we'll win all these games? I've never seen a more delusional group than this one.
JackB

Monroe, NC

#4796 Mar 4, 2013
F ucked again! The NHL announced today that all 14 teams that miss the playoffs will be eligible for the draft lottery. Now it hardly even pays to be the worst team in the league.
RICH L

New York, NY

#4797 Mar 4, 2013
And with the absence of intelligence in this front office, it would not surprise me in the least if out of the 14 teams who don't make it, the Isles get to pick in the 14th spot thus leaving absolutely no "talent" left to choose from, so this team will be mired in less then medicrity for the next so many years especially when Wang still owns the team, with his waterboy Snow running the show. I just wish many fans stay the hell home to picket the decisions made by this pair of idiots, to send a message that they are wising up, and force Wang to make some moves or get the ph.uck out of the NHL, I'm sorry to say as a 40 year fan of this team.
RICH L

New York, NY

#4798 Mar 5, 2013
With the worse G A avgs in the league, the asshole Isles resign Martinek, one of the worse on D to ever lace up skates, I wonder which CS moron in the front office came up with that gem of wisdom, also Ruttgaizer in the pregame saying Brock Nelson is "big, and strong" he's a stringbean at 6'3 and 203 pounds, he would need to put on a minimum of about 15/20 lbs.
RICH L

New York, NY

#4800 Mar 13, 2013
Well, now that i've got most of the venom out of my system, I feel a bit better, and ready to take more BS from the Wang/Snow duo... NOT!!!
JackB

Monroe, NC

#4801 Mar 14, 2013
RICH L wrote:
Well, now that i've got most of the venom out of my system, I feel a bit better, and ready to take more BS from the Wang/Snow duo... NOT!!!
Battered wife syndrome!
RICH L

New York, NY

#4802 Mar 14, 2013
JackB wrote:
<quoted text>
Battered wife syndrome!
A battered wife with a gray goatee, lol, but most of us true fans feel like that, waiting for the next beating from a drunkard, that's what all the years of being an Islanders fan under Wang does to you. I just wish I worked for him, so I can tell him to go fornicate himself.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#4803 Mar 14, 2013
Another nice win for the Isles....if they could play every game on the road they'd be dangerous.....then again thanks to a good ole NHL F---ing they play 16 of the last 21 on the road....playoffs ?? did anyone say playoffs ??
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#4804 Mar 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Another nice win for the Isles....if they could play every game on the road they'd be dangerous.....then again thanks to a good ole NHL F---ing they play 16 of the last 21 on the road....playoffs ?? did anyone say playoffs ??
Wrong sport moron....that was Jim Mora of the N.O. Saints ya doucebag.....

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#4805 Mar 16, 2013
Great seeing the Strangers lose again, with the exception of the juickees this year they are easily one of the worst teams in history that money could buy
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#4806 Mar 16, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Great seeing the Strangers lose again, with the exception of the juickees this year they are easily one of the worst teams in history that money could buy
4th place 4 years in a row.....and now an even worse team in flushing.....URA Dickey is gone for Toronto scrap heap at the landfill.....Santana out with shoulder problems.....Wright out with a bad back an entire outfield of AA players......too fuckinfunny.......cellar time for the muts......ROTFLMFAO
Connie

São Paulo, Brazil

#4807 Mar 16, 2013
Congrats
Connie

São Paulo, Brazil

#4808 Mar 16, 2013
Lu

“Palpatine ain't no”

Since: Dec 10

Jimmy the Greek

#4809 Mar 20, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Great seeing the Strangers lose again, with the exception of the juickees this year they are easily one of the worst teams in history that money could buy
2 words douchebag, SALARY CAP! Just because Charlie Chan doesn't invest in your team doesn't mean other teams can't invest in their team. Just be thankful there is a salary floor or else who know what kinda team you'd have out there peckerhead.

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#4810 Mar 21, 2013
big game tonight; if their leading after the second period, I'd recommend changing the channel
Rich l

New York, NY

#4811 Mar 30, 2013
Hello guys, my power supply burned on my puter 2 weeks ago ,so I am waiting for a delivery of my new puter,, but in the meantime I am using my iPad which I just got connected to the Internet ,dang technology, too much for this old geezer.
JackB

Monroe, NC

#4812 Apr 2, 2013
Rich l wrote:
Hello guys, my power supply burned on my puter 2 weeks ago ,so I am waiting for a delivery of my new puter,, but in the meantime I am using my iPad which I just got connected to the Internet ,dang technology, too much for this old geezer.
Could be worse Rich! You could be an Islander fan! Oh wait.....
Lying prez

New York, NY

#4813 Apr 2, 2013
JackB wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be worse Rich! You could be an Islander fan! Oh wait.....


Uh oh, break them up, when was the last time we were ahead of the rangers at this point of the season?

ALL I want is for them to make the playoffs and get to the second round, something they haven't accomplished since 1993 season, it has been 19 years ago, only then will I allow myself to even entertain the thought that they are improving even with the softest player in the entire league, ok post.
Lying prez

New York, NY

#4814 Apr 2, 2013
JackB wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be worse Rich! You could be an Islander fan! Oh wait.....
Should read okposo, in my last post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHIQUITA BANANA DEPORTED from MIAMI ! 6 min you lose 6
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 15 min EL NEMO the Brill... 2,397
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 29 min jimi-yank 42,991
Zeal for Life Challenge potential side effects:... (Sep '13) 1 hr Zurvitatherisenlife 92
Why not medicare for all? 1 hr Utopitarian 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,409
TRUMP SIGNS EXECUTIVE ORDERS for PIZZA ! 1 hr Krusty the Trump 12

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages