“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#9365 Aug 20, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the Titans are going to regret cutting him. Speed kills in this game; plus he's been durable unlike Ivory. Credit goes to the GM for not going spend crazy; most of the top free agents were gone when he was dropped. Being a little patience finally paid off for the Jets.

A running back who can catch and get 1000 yards on an off year.
I like what the gm did except for good depth at corner.
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#9366 Aug 21, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
A running back who can catch and get 1000 yards on an off year.
I like what the gm did except for good depth at corner.
Really and the QB situation remains unsettled ..
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#9367 Aug 21, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>hey buddy. Got a text earlier from the Jets PR dept. I will be at JETSLIFE STADIUM on Friday nite.Its going to be a riot watching Rexs boys all over BOY ELI. It will be a laugher. JETS have looked great in practice so far. Ive been very impressed. GENO will surprise a few this year. This kid seems like a true leader. Anything less than 11 wins wont be acceptable. From what I heard, most expect the gmen to win 4 or 5 games despite that joke of a divsion they play in
More of ya stupid nonsense the only 11 wins will be combined totals this year and last..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#9368 Aug 21, 2014
the Don wrote:
<quoted text>
More of ya stupid nonsense the only 11 wins will be combined totals this year and last..
The gap tooth lives in the carolinas. The closest he gets to a game is his black and white tv.

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#9370 Aug 22, 2014
just to funny. The gmen will win 4 games and finish in last place in the weekest division in football. Rex and the crew is still laughing... BOY ELI...LMAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#9371 Aug 23, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
just to funny. The gmen will win 4 games and finish in last place in the weekest division in football. Rex and the crew is still laughing... BOY ELI...LMAO
Rexie wasnt laughing at the 2 minute drill and its funny as he had the mad face going on in the 4th quarter....jets have zero depth and it was exposed. When Nassib can toss 3 tds against the 2nd and 3rd string and laugh all day long
its going to be a long season for your team and alot of hiding by you again after every loss...
say, 8 chins, when is soon?? I am so tired of waiting. want to see the doggies again? nothing, and i mean, nothing you can do about it ..its great! soon, too funny, LMAO.
JETS 4 LIFE

Darby, PA

#9372 Aug 23, 2014
Looks like we are getting closer to the regular season and thank God.....3rd preseason game against Big Blue and thank God it's over..... Still think both teams will be better than some think despite the early struggles in pre-season.....

The Geno led offense looked good throughout the first half.... I like that he didn't make any mistakes and hooking up with Decker who dropped a td pass.....The O line was better than the CIN game..... No personal fouls and less penalties as a unit and they didn’t give up any sacks.....Winters had a penalty that took away a completion and Colon as well, but overall they played better.....

Johnson looked good and the cut he made on the 17 yard run was crazy.... Not to mention the screen game with him is going to be scary.... Like the combo of him and Ivory for the regular season.... Johnson should be the starter in the season opener, but both are going to be a huge key for the offense.....

The front 7 was solid throughout the first half, except for that last drive.... The run defense wasn't that good in certain spots and I'm glad that Wilkerson wasn't hurt when he left the game....Still worried about the secondary especially if they can't get this type of pressure on opposing qbs.....

They need to ship Wlison and Hill up the river because those 2 have had plenty of opportunities, but they just can't cut it.....Scoring in the red zone is going to have to improve because you can't kick fgs all the time and expect to win consistently......Secondary as I pointed out has some issues and it's going to be a work in progress for much of the season.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#9373 Aug 23, 2014
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Hopefully Rex will get into them because like you said that falls back on coaching.... Players also have to be more discipline knowing they can't have costly penalties for a offense that's still trying to find themselves.....
It will take some time with everything in general especially because this is a young team..... They have to go through the fire and it will be ruff on some, but this is football .... Johnny Manziel is finding out what it's all about.... Lol.....
running game of the jets looking even better then last year...cj is really on fire...lets just hope rex does not do what he did last year and play the pass game. Receivers stilld dropping too many wide open passes. little depth past the first string, and the d backs just dont have it..but, the front 7 is real strong. I like geno better then vick. But, should geno go down, its good to have a solid back up...

I loved simms and the salsa dance..even the ref was laughing.
JETS 4 LIFE

Darby, PA

#9374 Aug 23, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
running game of the jets looking even better then last year...cj is really on fire...lets just hope rex does not do what he did last year and play the pass game. Receivers stilld dropping too many wide open passes. little depth past the first string, and the d backs just dont have it..but, the front 7 is real strong. I like geno better then vick. But, should geno go down, its good to have a solid back up...
I loved simms and the salsa dance..even the ref was laughing.
Lol yeah I was laughing at that salsa dance as well..... I'm surprised the NFL didn't outlaw that since they want to take the run out of things it seems.....

Totally agree especially about the receivers dropping passes.... It's going to take the offense a while to get better and hopefully they do get back to running the ball more.... Like we all know a quarterbacks best friend is a running game.....

That last drive from the Gmen was very encouraging in which they protected better, Eli was solid in his reads and he made quicker decisions.... This is what I kinda envisioned them doin when they first installed the WC offense, but it's going to take some time as well.... That kid Nassib has a chance to be a nice qb for the Gmen....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#9375 Aug 23, 2014
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol yeah I was laughing at that salsa dance as well..... I'm surprised the NFL didn't outlaw that since they want to take the run out of things it seems.....
Totally agree especially about the receivers dropping passes.... It's going to take the offense a while to get better and hopefully they do get back to running the ball more.... Like we all know a quarterbacks best friend is a running game.....
That last drive from the Gmen was very encouraging in which they protected better, Eli was solid in his reads and he made quicker decisions.... This is what I kinda envisioned them doin when they first installed the WC offense, but it's going to take some time as well.... That kid Nassib has a chance to be a nice qb for the Gmen....
Things I liked...CJ of the jets..Jets front 7..Simms dancing and geno. Gmen rookies ..gmen running game..nassib.
JETS 4 LIFE

Darby, PA

#9376 Aug 23, 2014
Well Geno has been named the starter, but was there any doubt that he wouldn't be the starter?.... Think Vick is comfortable of being mentor, getting paid $4 million to hold a clipboard and resting so he can find a team next off-season to possible start...

Let's hope that Geno can show some improvement from last season and the stats didn't tell the whole truth about him..... He had a little running game, very poor receiving corps, inconsistent protection from the line, thrown into the fire from day one, but yet some idiots in the media actual called him a failure.... No rookie QB who was placed in THAT situation last year could have done better....

They signed Chris Johnson and Eric Decker, then drafted a TE who will be a nice weapon and a couple of receivers..... Not to mention this is year 2 for Geno in the same system and last 3-4 games he did get better with his footwork, decision making and they used his mobility a little more as well....

Does this mean he will have success?.... Not sure, but it always help to have a little help around you.....They didn't do that with Sanchez, who didn't improve on himself for that matter.... So let's see if they can be different with Geno and let's see if he can improve himself.....
JETS 4 LIFE

Darby, PA

#9377 Aug 23, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Things I liked...CJ of the jets..Jets front 7..Simms dancing and geno. Gmen rookies ..gmen running game..nassib.
Like wise from me as well....That Simms dance was just out of no where and I didn't think he had it in him lol..... Even though Nassib is playing against second and third string players, I still say that he has the potential to be a good qb.... Running game for the GMEN will be better this season and looking for Jennings to have a huge impact.... I can't wait for the season....

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#9378 Aug 26, 2014
whats up JETS fans. GOD I cant wait for football season. in and around JETS camp, I havent seen this much excitement in a long time. GENO is motivated and he knows he has the best backup qb in the NFL. As always Rex has a top 1 or 2 best defense in all of football. Raiders coming to JETSLIFE in week 1 and I am expecting as Jet blowout win. Anyone want some laughs, just tune into Mon nite football with the Lions and gmen. SUH will sack BOY ELI 3 times to go with 3 int's in a laugher lion win

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#9379 Aug 26, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
whats up JETS fans. GOD I cant wait for football season. in and around JETS camp, I havent seen this much excitement in a long time. GENO is motivated and he knows he has the best backup qb in the NFL. As always Rex has a top 1 or 2 best defense in all of football. Raiders coming to JETSLIFE in week 1 and I am expecting as Jet blowout win. Anyone want some laughs, just tune into Mon nite football with the Lions and gmen. SUH will sack BOY ELI 3 times to go with 3 int's in a laugher lion win
Get in your momma profile. Real Tman hated the jets you gap tooth fool ...miss mark sanchise still? Recall he was the qb per you and not geno?
Fat pig.
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#9380 Sep 2, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>hey buddy. Got a text earlier from the Jets PR dept. I will be at JETSLIFE STADIUM on Friday nite.Its going to be a riot watching Rexs boys all over BOY ELI. It will be a laugher. JETS have looked great in practice so far. Ive been very impressed. GENO will surprise a few this year. This kid seems like a true leader. Anything less than 11 wins wont be acceptable. From what I heard, most expect the gmen to win 4 or 5 games despite that joke of a divsion they play in
Wrong again Moron as the Gmen beat the Jokes again 35-24....

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#9381 Sep 4, 2014
Guinness Picks:

Jets 17 Raiders 16 -

Jets caught a major break in last year's opener; Raiders have some talent but are just as mistake prone as the Jets. A last second FG by Nick Folk wins it.

Jints 20 Lions 17 - lets face it, anywhere in the world where Lions do battle, they always win. Only one place the Lions can't win is in Detroit

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#9382 Sep 4, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
Guinness Picks:
Jets 17 Raiders 16 -
Jets caught a major break in last year's opener; Raiders have some talent but are just as mistake prone as the Jets. A last second FG by Nick Folk wins it.
Jints 20 Lions 17 - lets face it, anywhere in the world where Lions do battle, they always win. Only one place the Lions can't win is in Detroit
I think the rexes overwhelm the black and grey....24-10....rookie qb and rexie not a good mix...they will be coming full steam

eli looked pathetic in summer games...line was off and receivers clueless...i think the lions buck the trend and go for revenge based on the loss to the gmen last year...although gmen team better then last year, they go down 23-10.

I really, really hope I am wrong on the gmen. Just a feeling they lose the opener and open up the last year slow start bs and the drafting of someone on the shelf...might not be a comfortable year for tom, reese and eli.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#9383 Sep 4, 2014
In the yank forum, both dell and I have picked the seahawks to win
Todd G

Portland, OR

#9385 Sep 4, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the rexes overwhelm the black and grey....24-10....rookie qb and rexie not a good mix...they will be coming full steam
eli looked pathetic in summer games...line was off and receivers clueless...i think the lions buck the trend and go for revenge based on the loss to the gmen last year...although gmen team better then last year, they go down 23-10.
I really, really hope I am wrong on the gmen. Just a feeling they lose the opener and open up the last year slow start bs and the drafting of someone on the shelf...might not be a comfortable year for tom, reese and eli.
Jets will go undefeated this season and win the SuperBowl

Rex has so many tricks up his sleeve this season I pity you giant fan fools
Todd G

Portland, OR

#9386 Sep 4, 2014
plusloving123 wrote:
there is a nice dating site for bbw and their admirers.if you are interested, have a try.
http://bbwsinglesdating.webs.com
My Lori is a plus size gal, the bigger the cushion the better the pushing.

Love those 300 pound gals like Lori

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madam President 6 min Donelda Trump - T... 435
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 7 min the don 42,230
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 10 min Nonlib Bronx Cheer 1,155
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 37 min LONESOME CANADIAN... 1,358
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 51 min the don 6,252
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 2 hr Fire and Brimstone 8,545
DEMOCRATS FOREVER ! - These Songs For You ! 2 hr STAY the COURSE 6

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages