“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#9147 Mar 10, 2014
not suprised at all that Jets released Cromartie; Sanchez and Holmes are next. Right now (according to the NY Post), team is $30M under the cap and releasing Sanchez and Holmes raises it by another $16.5. That should get some decent offense back into the fold. Jets need everything (Backup QB, RB, WR's, TE's, G and T depth). The dope in the Post also reported Bucs are listening to offers for Revis ?...LOL. If Jets go shopping for a CB, Vontae Davis is a good fit. I would stay away from Aqib Talib. I wouldn't even mind bringing back Cromartie at a cheaper amount. Teams can speak to players now but contracts can't be signed until 4pm tomorrow

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#9148 Mar 10, 2014
loving this St lucie weather here. I can never get enough of this. As I posted on Feb 27, the Jets cut that ungrateful Holmes. Rex knows the draft is loaded with WR talent. I cant wait for next season. Jets and my Mets are loaded. JUICEKEES and Gmen will win 75 and 5 games next year LMAO!...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#9149 Mar 10, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
loving this St lucie weather here. I can never get enough of this. As I posted on Feb 27, the Jets cut that ungrateful Holmes. Rex knows the draft is loaded with WR talent. I cant wait for next season. Jets and my Mets are loaded. JUICEKEES and Gmen will win 75 and 5 games next year LMAO!...
so the coward posts under someone elses handle....get in your momma profile you fat slob

and, you are no where near florida as you are broke...hope the Carolinas was not too cold for you

you loved holmes, and now its good riddance...better say that with boy sanchise next fatty

hey, ready for the may meeting? better not leave the house...

love the 75 game reference your Weaverville isp talks about

so busted fatty...you fool no one...maybe the down under fraud...and that is maybe.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#9150 Mar 10, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
not suprised at all that Jets released Cromartie; Sanchez and Holmes are next. Right now (according to the NY Post), team is $30M under the cap and releasing Sanchez and Holmes raises it by another $16.5. That should get some decent offense back into the fold. Jets need everything (Backup QB, RB, WR's, TE's, G and T depth). The dope in the Post also reported Bucs are listening to offers for Revis ?...LOL. If Jets go shopping for a CB, Vontae Davis is a good fit. I would stay away from Aqib Talib. I wouldn't even mind bringing back Cromartie at a cheaper amount. Teams can speak to players now but contracts can't be signed until 4pm tomorrow

good post, momma chamberlin aka fraud tman...tried to steal your thunder...

no doubt about it, wideouts.speed, speed is needed

something we have chatted about before...

would not shock me at all if they went offense, offense offense in the draft

although there are some good young corners in the draft..why not use the freebie from the bucs for that...in the third round...rumor here in tampa is revis gets traded... not about his ability its all about the cap money he is killing them with...
JETS 4 LIFE

Norcross, GA

#9151 Mar 10, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
Some fans, very small percentage, actually think it wouldn't be a bad idea to bring back Holmes for less money.....  I would think Cro had more left than Holmes who hasn’t played much the last two seasons and a head case.....Cro was injured for one season which he played through and has matured..... I agree I would bring Cro back with less cash, but Holmes is done..... Next up is Sanchez and the jokes.....

Crazy thing is that Holmes could end up with the Gaytriots..... To me, he was unmotivated and not healthy which is a bad combination..... Not to mention he's lost his explosiveness.... We shall see what happens.....Davis would be a better choice than Talib ONLY because of the healthy factor..... Guess the Revis rumors will never go away no matter what and how much time has passed....

Offense and offense should be in my opinion the first 2 picks for Gang Green.... WR and TE or TE and WR which ever order it comes..... FA we can get guards and tackles like last season..... Howard still wants to stay with us, but other teams are expressing interest in him..... Maybe $4 million or $4.5 million offer.... If he ask for more than that then we have to move on...... Let's see what the new GM has up his sleeve.... So far so good.....
JETS 4 LIFE

Norcross, GA

#9152 Mar 10, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
although there are some good young corners in the draft..why not use the freebie from the bucs for that...in the third round...rumor here in tampa is revis gets traded... not about his ability its all about the cap money he is killing them with...
I totally agree especially about the speed, speed and more speed factor...... How long have we been saying this about them?..... It's been years since they drafted a decent playmaker on offense....Idzik can take care of the secondary in the FA market..... He has the cap space and I don’t think I have it in me to watch a rookie line up across from Milliner for 16 games next year......

Sammy Watkins won't be there.... Possibly the first WR taken in the draft..... Not a fan of Lee from USC for some reason.... The USC products haven't been kind to the Jets lately lol..... Some say trade up for Mike Evans from Texas A& M...... Never was a fan of trading numerous because the more picks the better.....

#9154 Mar 11, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Heard late last night that Revis is likely to get cut now; watch the Pats try to get him. Have to admit, Jets took the Bucs to the cleaners on that trade; kudos to John Idsik there. I hope the Jets have not forgotten the O-Line because it is still weak. Two guys that haven't been replaced since they left town is Alan Faneca and Damian Woody. Glad to see the Jets are letting Austin Howard walk; he is awful. If there is someone on "D" that could make the Jets better is DeMarcus Ware; though I think it's a long shot. WR's ? Julian Edelman is a great 3rd down receiver and an instant upgrade to the kick return game. Golden Tate is another good pick up. Eric Decker will likely command $7-8 million ? too much. I wouldn't rule out the draft for WR's or even TE either. Jets also have some internal issues as well; like a new deal for their best player; Mo Wilkerson

#9155 Mar 11, 2014
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Some fans, very small percentage, actually think it wouldn't be a bad idea to bring back Holmes for less money..... &#62721; I would think Cro had more left than Holmes who hasn’t played much the last two seasons and a head case.....Cro was injured for one season which he played through and has matured..... I agree I would bring Cro back with less cash, but Holmes is done..... Next up is Sanchez and the jokes.....
Crazy thing is that Holmes could end up with the Gaytriots..... To me, he was unmotivated and not healthy which is a bad combination..... Not to mention he's lost his explosiveness.... We shall see what happens.....Davis would be a better choice than Talib ONLY because of the healthy factor..... Guess the Revis rumors will never go away no matter what and how much time has passed....
Offense and offense should be in my opinion the first 2 picks for Gang Green.... WR and TE or TE and WR which ever order it comes..... FA we can get guards and tackles like last season..... Howard still wants to stay with us, but other teams are expressing interest in him..... Maybe $4 million or $4.5 million offer.... If he ask for more than that then we have to move on...... Let's see what the new GM has up his sleeve.... So far so good.....
Pats need to replace Julian Edelman and it won't be Holmes. If Pats really wanted to drive the Jets nuts, just sign Revis. I agree with going after O-line help in FA; let Austin Howard walk. His improvement in the running game helped but in pass protection, he is too flat-footed and got beat too often. Belicheat's training camps are tough; for someone like Holmes who likes to ride the stationary bike, he won't survive one day

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Location hidden

#9156 Mar 11, 2014
Rex and company are dying laughing at how bad they eced Tampa Bay wth the Revis trade. Dont be shocked if Rex signs Revis with Cromartie gone. GOD, I cant wait for the Jets season to begin. Its going to be a great year for fans of the JETS and METS. Got business to tend now. this St Lucie sun is really strong today

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#9157 Mar 11, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Rex and company are dying laughing at how bad they eced Tampa Bay wth the Revis trade. Dont be shocked if Rex signs Revis with Cromartie gone. GOD, I cant wait for the Jets season to begin. Its going to be a great year for fans of the JETS and METS. Got business to tend now. this St Lucie sun is really strong today

lol...and why momma would a "niner" fan care about the jets?? and you were the one who said

"good riddance" when revis left..i have saved the page and post number

and, you are in the Carolinas...you have never stepped foot in the met spring training camp, nor Orlando, tampa..etc

fat coward...say, love the lori pic out and about...how come it has never been stopped by topix??

too funny, lmfao...ps, jets might sign the titans corner...ssssssh on that dope..
JETS 4 LIFE

Norcross, GA

#9158 Mar 11, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Pats need to replace Julian Edelman and it won't be Holmes. If Pats really wanted to drive the Jets nuts, just sign Revis. I agree with going after O-line help in FA; let Austin Howard walk. His improvement in the running game helped but in pass protection, he is too flat-footed and got beat too often. Belicheat's training camps are tough; for someone like Holmes who likes to ride the stationary bike, he won't survive one day
If the Pats do sign Revis then he would help their defense, but not make them a championship defense..... I think someone in the NFC will pick him up..... We just signed Folk to a 2 year deal which is good because he's been a good kicker for us..... Guy is very clutch.....

Howard is visiting some other teams starting with the Raiders..... Jets are looking at 30 year old Strief from the Saints......He allowed 3 sacks, 4 hits and just the 4 penalties on the season......Kinda iffy on 30 year old linemen, but good mix of solid veterans and good young guys to learn from them makes for a very solid line.....

Reports are saying the Jets are interested in Michael Vick..... I think it would be a bad move in my opinion and I'm sure other teams will want him..... He wants to be a starter and I think those days are over.....Stay away from him even though he's matured and wasn't a distraction.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#9159 Mar 12, 2014
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> If the Pats do sign Revis then he would help their defense, but not make them a championship defense..... I think someone in the NFC will pick him up..... We just signed Folk to a 2 year deal which is good because he's been a good kicker for us..... Guy is very clutch.....
Howard is visiting some other teams starting with the Raiders..... Jets are looking at 30 year old Strief from the Saints......He allowed 3 sacks, 4 hits and just the 4 penalties on the season......Kinda iffy on 30 year old linemen, but good mix of solid veterans and good young guys to learn from them makes for a very solid line.....
Reports are saying the Jets are interested in Michael Vick..... I think it would be a bad move in my opinion and I'm sure other teams will want him..... He wants to be a starter and I think those days are over.....Stay away from him even though he's matured and wasn't a distraction.....

revis?? why fatty momma said good riddance when he left...

howard is out...went to Oakland....vick?? bad move...I wonder if they do not draft another qb. time to say good bye to boy sanchise...the buttfumble guy needs to move on...but you cannot go into the season with garrad, grandpa as your back up..another thing about vick is he is injury prone

say, I recall some nut job jet fan declaring all the free agents want to go to the jets...strange, the best ones did not...guess they realize rex might not be around long..i think this is his do or die year, another non playoff one and he is gone..

#9160 Mar 12, 2014
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> If the Pats do sign Revis then he would help their defense, but not make them a championship defense..... I think someone in the NFC will pick him up..... We just signed Folk to a 2 year deal which is good because he's been a good kicker for us..... Guy is very clutch.....
I was watching the NFL network for the most part last night; it appears Vick still has intentions of being a starter; I doubt if he ends up with the Jets. Austin Howard signed with the Raiders...no great loss there. You can see the big difference though with the GM's; Mike Tannenbaum always made a big splash when FA period opened up; John Idsik is taking his time (hopefully not too much) evaluating the situation and not handing out $10M to just anybody. I am happy about the Folk deal; he was probably the team's most consistent player on offense last year; won quite a few games (Bucs, Falcons, Pats) in the final seconds with that leg. I think the Revis situation must be resolved by 4:00 today or else Jets get a 3rd round pick instead of a 4th; what a great trade

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#9161 Mar 12, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I was watching the NFL network for the most part last night; it appears Vick still has intentions of being a starter; I doubt if he ends up with the Jets. Austin Howard signed with the Raiders...no great loss there. You can see the big difference though with the GM's; Mike Tannenbaum always made a big splash when FA period opened up; John Idsik is taking his time (hopefully not too much) evaluating the situation and not handing out $10M to just anybody. I am happy about the Folk deal; he was probably the team's most consistent player on offense last year; won quite a few games (Bucs, Falcons, Pats) in the final seconds with that leg. I think the Revis situation must be resolved by 4:00 today or else Jets get a 3rd round pick instead of a 4th; what a great trade

trade if revis was a good one...no wonder the tampa gm was canned...but tampa wants its third pick protected and I see them trading revis for the best pick they can get, which at this point with either Oakland or clev, and maybe new England, a 3rd rounder..

although howard no great loss, he needs to be replaced...and drafting a starting right tackle is not easy. jets need to use the first 2 picks on speed guys, wide out, runner or tight end..

I agree with the vick thought. why come to the jets for bench time...but then again, do the jets really want to go to camp with garrad as the back up?

#9162 Mar 12, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
trade if revis was a good one...no wonder the tampa gm was canned...but tampa wants its third pick protected and I see them trading revis for the best pick they can get, which at this point with either Oakland or clev, and maybe new England, a 3rd rounder..
although howard no great loss, he needs to be replaced...and drafting a starting right tackle is not easy. jets need to use the first 2 picks on speed guys, wide out, runner or tight end..
I agree with the vick thought. why come to the jets for bench time...but then again, do the jets really want to go to camp with garrad as the back up?
Even if the Bucs deal Revis, five picks in the first four rounds is still a boon. I agree an OT takes so time to develop but LT protects our QB's back, not the RT. I think FA's is better fix for OT's and G's but you can still steal one in the 3rd round. I would like to see the Jets a little more aggressive here instead of other skill positions. There are some other FA QB's out there (McCown, Kolb) that the Jets can look at; signing Vick starts the Circus up that the new GM is trying to avoid. If Tannenbaum was there, Vick would have signed yesterday. My choices at WR's is still Edelman and Tate; I could care less how fast they are, they can catch.

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Location hidden

#9163 Mar 12, 2014
Some Jets notes I am hereing fom St Lucie while with the Mets. Jets will sign both Decker and Mawrice Jones Drew. Sanchez will have a new pro bowl WR to throw to and a pro bowl RB to hand the ball of. GOD, I cant wait for next season already. Gmen in on Jacoby Jones...LMAO!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#9164 Mar 12, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Some Jets notes I am hereing fom St Lucie while with the Mets. Jets will sign both Decker and Mawrice Jones Drew. Sanchez will have a new pro bowl WR to throw to and a pro bowl RB to hand the ball of. GOD, I cant wait for next season already. Gmen in on Jacoby Jones...LMAO!

keep hiding momma...get in your real profile, not this cowardly one....

boy sanchise? you're kidding..don't worry, you will be doing the usual good riddance

recall that with revis??

st lucie, lmao...its the Carolinas...you haven't stepped foot in florida in 4 years...

as if....fat dope...say, good pic of lori fatty...I see why harry is into that

bhj is coming soon, time to hide...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#9165 Mar 12, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if the Bucs deal Revis, five picks in the first four rounds is still a boon. I agree an OT takes so time to develop but LT protects our QB's back, not the RT. I think FA's is better fix for OT's and G's but you can still steal one in the 3rd round. I would like to see the Jets a little more aggressive here instead of other skill positions. There are some other FA QB's out there (McCown, Kolb) that the Jets can look at; signing Vick starts the Circus up that the new GM is trying to avoid. If Tannenbaum was there, Vick would have signed yesterday. My choices at WR's is still Edelman and Tate; I could care less how fast they are, they can catch.

valid point on a left tackle..still, cannot have a hole at right tackle, they will in some cases just put the best defensive end on him and then your tight end goes nowhere, just blocks...gmen had that issue when Diehl was the right tackle..pugh solved that problem..

I think McCown is staying put, that was as of last night...who knows..I like Kolb and he was released...now, that is miles better then old man garrad..I like the 2 receivers you mentioned, but speed kills and forces double coverage...having Edelman as a the possession guy and a top draft choice with some speed as the other...and watch...jets need to get at least 2 quality recievers in the draft and or free agency

and it would not hurt to get one fast out of the backfield either..
I still see the jets draft going down, unless the free agency period solves it as this

wideout
tight end..
offensive lineman
running back
defense..

those are your 5 picks out of the 4 rounds you mentioned...

what do you think?? of course, free agency can fix a lot of that...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#9166 Mar 12, 2014
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dcCnV...

great read...it appears the new gm drew a line in the sand with howard..and with all free agents...

about time management has some control...this new guy will fix what's wrong with the jets...

woody is on record with him and who runs the ship...rex just runs the team on the field, as it should be...and maybe not for long..

#9167 Mar 12, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
valid point on a left tackle..still, cannot have a hole at right tackle, they will in some cases just put the best defensive end on him and then your tight end goes nowhere, just blocks...gmen had that issue when Diehl was the right tackle..pugh solved that problem..
I think McCown is staying put, that was as of last night...who knows..I like Kolb and he was released...now, that is miles better then old man garrad..I like the 2 receivers you mentioned, but speed kills and forces double coverage...having Edelman as a the possession guy and a top draft choice with some speed as the other...and watch...jets need to get at least 2 quality recievers in the draft and or free agency
and it would not hurt to get one fast out of the backfield either..
I still see the jets draft going down, unless the free agency period solves it as this
wideout
tight end..
offensive lineman
running back
defense..
those are your 5 picks out of the 4 rounds you mentioned...
what do you think?? of course, free agency can fix a lot of that...
no dispute here.......draft is deep with good WR's; most of them will be gone after the second round. Unless there is someone Idsik really desires, then he may try to trade up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? (Jun '15) 29 min southern at heart 12,517
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 31 min you cant 11,892
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 41,477
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 331,889
Are you looking for a long-term relationship? 1 hr datingyoungerwomen 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 61,018
News stabbing victim identified - (Nov '07) 2 hr FreeAgg 823

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages