“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#9017 Dec 9, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol you lose once again this week...... Once you made your Texans Jags pick after the game already happen that's a automatic disqualification....... You just can't win....
Hey Dell my man your Jets play my Panthers this week dude. We going to CRUSH dem Jets this week. Panthers by as much as 20 points.

“My girl sure can dance”

Sommersville SC

#9018 Dec 9, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>This post above needs to be saved and framed. The usual babies will cry editing but all one has to do is check the original post. After the Saints win last night, the only game I had wrong was the Dolphins. And they came to losing by 1 inch in that wild finish. In a league of parity, its incredible to have just 1 wrong when you picked all the games and all the bye weeks are over. Unlike others, I do not cherry pick which games to pick. Of course the hightlite was the Chargers beatdown which no one else called but me
Didn't you get a job yet?

“My girl sure can dance”

Sommersville SC

#9019 Dec 9, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the most easily fooled poster Jimbo. Rex runs the jets and the new gm and Marty are in big trouble. Rex has a lifetime job if he wants it. He will run the jets for as long as he likes. We had a good laugh after meeting with the slime NY press yesterday. That cheap article in the post was due to Rex not giving them the info they begged for and will never get.
Jets will be in the playoffs as they are a game out. I told you all that will happen this year. I will be laughing at all of you at the end of the year and Woody and me will be in our suite watching the jets march on to the championship round.
Dam fatty my buttercups picture on your profile gives me a chubby.

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#9020 Dec 9, 2013
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam fatty my buttercups picture on your profile gives me a chubby.
soon detective, real soon. And Jimbo is gonna get his also. me and my pal will be coming

“My girl sure can dance”

Sommersville SC

#9021 Dec 9, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>soon detective, real soon. And Jimbo is gonna get his also. me and my pal will be coming
Great don't forget to bring Rex and Woody with you. Speaking of woody dam that picture of Lori sure does give me wood.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#9022 Dec 9, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>soon detective, real soon. And Jimbo is gonna get his also. me and my pal will be coming

I am dying here. this is hilarious fatty. granderhorriblefreeagent signing!....

detective? you would sheet if he stopped by...he is in town next week..i think its payback time.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#9023 Dec 9, 2013
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
Great don't forget to bring Rex and Woody with you. Speaking of woody dam that picture of Lori sure does give me wood.

damn hot pic...sexy lil devil... too good for fatty
JETS 4 LIFE

Silver Spring, MD

#9025 Dec 10, 2013
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dell my man your Jets play my Panthers this week dude. We going to CRUSH dem Jets this week. Panthers by as much as 20 points.
Hey Harry Henderson.... Neither the Jets or Panthers will win a Superbowl this year.....

“My girl sure can dance”

Sommersville SC

#9026 Dec 10, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Harry Henderson.... Neither the Jets or Panthers will win a Superbowl this year.....
Panthers will win just for fun. I'll bet you a DELUXE pizza on it my man.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

Bronx, NY

#9027 Dec 11, 2013
Harry-B wrote:
<quoted text>
Panthers will win just for fun. I'll bet you a DELUXE pizza on it my man.
Pizza?..... Has to be Unbiased with his phoney profile.....

“My girl sure can dance”

Sommersville SC

#9028 Dec 12, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Pizza?..... Has to be Unbiased with his phoney profile.....
No its me Harry I swear Dell. Ok no Pizza, just a gentleman's bet the Panthers beat your Jets by 20 points Sunday.

“My girl sure can dance”

Sommersville SC

#9029 Dec 12, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
damn hot pic...sexy lil devil... too good for fatty
Fatty is the BEST fluffer in the Carolina's.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#9030 Dec 12, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Pizza?..... Has to be Unbiased with his phoney profile.....

nope..its not unbiased...Harry is a guy who lives in the Carolinas having an affair with Lori...who supposedly is or was close to fatty...

Harry is a cool guy and just got excited...if it was unbiased, I would tell you in a second..Is think Harry involved in law enforcement...part time gig..

“My girl sure can dance”

Sommersville SC

#9031 Dec 12, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
nope..its not unbiased...Harry is a guy who lives in the Carolinas having an affair with Lori...who supposedly is or was close to fatty...
Harry is a cool guy and just got excited...if it was unbiased, I would tell you in a second..Is think Harry involved in law enforcement...part time gig..
Lets keep it to my PASSION for Lori and the Panthers please

“she may be a murderer, but....”

Since: Dec 07

she'll ensure U cant prove it

#9032 Dec 13, 2013
Guinness Picks -

Cam's 30 Jets 10 - NFL's #2 defense against turnover prone QB ? yikes

Seahawks 31 Jints 17 - G-men just playing for pride can make this interesting....maybe

Fish 24 Belicheats 23 - Giselle will be nursing someone else after this game. After Zebra's handed Crybaby Tom a free Pass Interference flag last week, you can forget it this week

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#9033 Dec 13, 2013
What a wild few days in sunny Orlando. I love my place at the boardwalk and Sandy made it special with some great deals. I told all of you the mets would spend, spend and spend some more. I gave my good buddy the tip on Colon and I met Grandy who laughed at the juicekees. I see another move being made by Sandy soon enough.

Now, I am in North Carolina as promised waiting for the Jet blowout over the next victim of Rex and his defense. That hamster quarterback will never know what hit him. I am looking for some hot spots to go to in this rube town and everything closes at 11pm. Oh well, time to get some "paid" help come over to my 5 star hotel if you know what I mean. Oh, anyone notice our great wide out Holmes laughed at the Carolina d backs? Watch our rookie quarterback have a great day. I will keep all of you posted.
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#9034 Dec 14, 2013
Cardinals over Titans..... 24-10
Cowboys over Packers..... 28-17
Chiefs over Raiders..... 27-14
Falcons over Redskins.....24-21
Browns over Bears....20-17(Upset)
Bucs over 49ers......24-21(Upset)
Eagles over Vikings..... 28-17
Jags over Bills..... 24-21
Colts over Texans.....17-14
Saints over Rams.....35-21
Bengals over Steelers.... 17-13
Ravens over Lions..... 28-27
Seahawks over Giants.... 28-17
Panthers over Jets..... 24-10
Paul Yanks

France

#9035 Dec 14, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
What a wild few days in sunny Orlando. I love my place at the boardwalk and Sandy made it special with some great deals. I told all of you the mets would spend, spend and spend some more. I gave my good buddy the tip on Colon and I met Grandy who laughed at the juicekees. I see another move being made by Sandy soon enough.
Now, I am in North Carolina as promised waiting for the Jet blowout over the next victim of Rex and his defense. That hamster quarterback will never know what hit him. I am looking for some hot spots to go to in this rube town and everything closes at 11pm. Oh well, time to get some "paid" help come over to my 5 star hotel if you know what I mean. Oh, anyone notice our great wide out Holmes laughed at the Carolina d backs? Watch our rookie quarterback have a great day. I will keep all of you posted.
Hey fatso momma.....you are buried in the Carolinas you fat shivering coward......all your windows and doors are deadbolt locked as you are scared to death from Billy......did you even find a job yet fatso? LMFAO
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#9036 Dec 15, 2013
Good morning GANG GREEN and NFL fans all over the world..... It's NFL Sunday today..... We have the New York Jets vs the Carolina Panthers..... Very tough matchup.... Let's break this down....

On offense, must run the ball no matter how many yards per carry...... Panthers defense is extremely good..... 30+ plus carries combined for Ivory and Powell..... Geno PROTECT THE BALL .... Panthers secondary is good and will be even more fired up because the of idiotic comments made by Holmes last week..... Hill is out for the rest of the year.... So Kerly, Cumberland, Winslow, Nelson, Salas have to try to get open.... It will be extremely difficult.... NO TURNOVERS..... Give yourselves a chance to win.....

On defense, control the Stewart or Williams and Cams running attack.... The front 7 is going to be tested and they have been wearing down over the past 3 games..... Always on the field because of the offense not doing anything will do that to you..... Cromartie is a game time decision... Secondary vs Smith, Lefyelle, Olsen and Gin.... Wow that's going to be a nightmare if they don't get to Cam, who you have to blitz with discipline because he can scramble easily to make big plays with his legs.....

So in conclusion, this is a tough matchup for Gang Green.... You need a perfect game and they have only 1 road win all this year..... If you keep the turnovers down, stop the run, control Cam, you might have a chance.... Don't see a perfect game so Gang Green falls 24-10... I hate not given them a chance.... Maybe they may shock me..... J-E-T-S JETS!!!!! JETS!!!!!! JETS!!!!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#9037 Dec 15, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
Good morning GANG GREEN and NFL fans all over the world..... It's NFL Sunday today..... We have the New York Jets vs the Carolina Panthers..... Very tough matchup.... Let's break this down....
On offense, must run the ball no matter how many yards per carry...... Panthers defense is extremely good..... 30+ plus carries combined for Ivory and Powell..... Geno PROTECT THE BALL .... Panthers secondary is good and will be even more fired up because the of idiotic comments made by Holmes last week..... Hill is out for the rest of the year.... So Kerly, Cumberland, Winslow, Nelson, Salas have to try to get open.... It will be extremely difficult.... NO TURNOVERS..... Give yourselves a chance to win.....
On defense, control the Stewart or Williams and Cams running attack.... The front 7 is going to be tested and they have been wearing down over the past 3 games..... Always on the field because of the offense not doing anything will do that to you..... Cromartie is a game time decision... Secondary vs Smith, Lefyelle, Olsen and Gin.... Wow that's going to be a nightmare if they don't get to Cam, who you have to blitz with discipline because he can scramble easily to make big plays with his legs.....
So in conclusion, this is a tough matchup for Gang Green.... You need a perfect game and they have only 1 road win all this year..... If you keep the turnovers down, stop the run, control Cam, you might have a chance.... Don't see a perfect game so Gang Green falls 24-10... I hate not given them a chance.... Maybe they may shock me..... J-E-T-S JETS!!!!! JETS!!!!!! JETS!!!!!!

both teams lose and each by 10 or more...

and of course note the lil general did not make his picks in the forum and on time...all disallowed...he will shout out phony picks and have fatty back him...

watch..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 11 min FuMan Chu Yanks 329,677
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 29 min SweLL GirL 15,417
We VS We (Nov '09) 59 min 2 Dogs 2,221
last post wins! (Jun '10) 1 hr SweLL GirL 26,484
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 14,619
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 60,050
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 40,168
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages