“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#8933 Nov 19, 2013
Ted Williams frozen head wrote:
<quoted text>action ? Whats up bro. great night tonight NHL NBA WWE NFL ive liking the Panthers over the Gayriots we shall see
Hey dummy next time don't forget to get out of your fake profile you only fool Jimbo, the most easiest fooled poster on Topix, so easy even a dope like yourself can do it
JETS 4 LIFE

Hyattsville, MD

#8934 Nov 19, 2013
jimiyank wrote:
<quoted text>
its a big game for balt also...huge wild card meaning for both and they lost a tough one with Chicago..
don't bet on this game. I give them the edge...
I also give the Ravens the edge ONLY because they are playing ago home.... Big game for both teams and it will be a good one....

I beted against Jets in games against the Patriots, Falcons and Saints and they won... So maybe they prove me wrong once again this Sunday lol..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#8935 Nov 19, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dummy next time don't forget to get out of your fake profile you only fool Jimbo, the most easiest fooled poster on Topix, so easy even a dope like yourself can do it

nice try fatty...you tried that stunt with tman posting like fu...

it did not work...say do you like the lori pic? when does article 13 go down coward?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#8936 Nov 20, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I also give the Ravens the edge ONLY because they are playing ago home.... Big game for both teams and it will be a good one....
I beted against Jets in games against the Patriots, Falcons and Saints and they won... So maybe they prove me wrong once again this Sunday lol..

well, home field in football counts...a lot

and not to mention, superbowl champs need a win to stay alive..

ravens win...but I agree a close game...

lets see if rexie takes the team to the local dave and busters this sat nite...

jets fall to 5-6...

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#8937 Nov 20, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Gang Green have been jeckle and hyde all year long.... Signs of a young team.... Hill is on the verge of losing his starting job..... None of us are shocked though.....
Secondary looked lost once again giving up tds to players not even Bills fans knew about.... Milliner is getting baptized every game..... Offensive line is not consistent at all especially on the road....
With all that said we ate still in the 6th spot for the playoffs.... So the way the trend has been going all year we ate scheduled to win this Sunday lol... We do play better after a lose, but in Baltimore wow.... I like a challenge though.....
I know what you mean but Sunday's game may have been fine in week's 2 or 4; this was game 10. There still looks to be some confusion on both sides of the ball. The play of the Corners are driving me nuts. Some plays they are 5-10 yards off the ball; some they turned in the wrong direction or even fall down. At the pace he's going, Cromartie will joing Sanchez as next season's cap casualties
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8938 Nov 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
well, home field in football counts...a lot
and not to mention, superbowl champs need a win to stay alive..
ravens win...but I agree a close game...
lets see if rexie takes the team to the local dave and busters this sat nite...
jets fall to 5-6...
I seriously doubt he would and this whole Dave And Busters deal is a joke... It's only a story because they lost... I don't get into that nonsense like he media does......

Jets may fall to 5-6 after this Sunday.... They better play better than they did last week... I think they will, but come up short....

Still plenty of games left especially if the AFC teams keep losing which I think will happen... We shall see, but I expect a better effort this time.....
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8939 Nov 20, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean but Sunday's game may have been fine in week's 2 or 4; this was game 10. There still looks to be some confusion on both sides of the ball. The play of the Corners are driving me nuts. Some plays they are 5-10 yards off the ball; some they turned in the wrong direction or even fall down. At the pace he's going, Cromartie will joing Sanchez as next season's cap casualties
Lol I can't explain the falling down aspect because it's been happening all year especially win Cromartie..... Don't forget about him running into the ref in the Tennessee game.... That's something the 3 stooges would do....

I didn't expect much from this team especially since it's a rebuilding process, but to be in the actual playoff race makes things a little better... Like we all know a young and inexperienced team has to learn.... Failure will make you stronger.....

Totally agree about he secondary overall.... Not sure why they don't bump and ruff the receivers uo to allow the front 7 to get to the qb..... Defense and running game has to show up on the road.... 1-4 in that department..... They still have a chance though.....
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8940 Nov 20, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I can't explain the falling down aspect because it's been happening all year especially win Cromartie..... Don't forget about him running into the ref in the Tennessee game.... That's something the 3 stooges would do....

I didn't expect much from this team especially since it's a rebuilding process, but to be in the actual playoff race makes things a little better... Like we all know a young and inexperienced team has to learn.... Failure will make you stronger.....

Totally agree about he secondary overall.... Not sure why they don't bump and ruff the receivers uo to allow the front 7 to get to the qb..... Defense and running game has to show up on the road.... 1-4 in that department..... They still have a chance though.....

Florida...home of Trump

#8942 Nov 21, 2013
Guinness Picks -

Ravens 13 Jets 9 -

in what's sure to be a low scoring game, Ravens "D" is slightly better. Jets have managed to bounce back after disasters though

Jints 27 Romo's 20 - would not be suprised if JPP comes up with another pick six off Turnover Tony

Broncos 34 Pats 20 - Zebra's beware; Tom Brady's STD is acting up again

AJ McCarron Bowl:

Jags 14 Texans 10 - don't hear much of JJ Watt's name in the news anymore about how f'ing great he is

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#8943 Nov 21, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
Guinness Picks -
Ravens 13 Jets 9 -
in what's sure to be a low scoring game, Ravens "D" is slightly better. Jets have managed to bounce back after disasters though
Jints 27 Romo's 20 - would not be suprised if JPP comes up with another pick six off Turnover Tony
AJ McCarron Bowl:
Jags 14 Texans 10 - don't hear much of JJ Watt's name in the news anymore about how f'ing great he is

OMG...brady and his std?? I could not stop laughing...classic

I agree on every pick shown, just different scores...will show some later and toss in another game...

Florida...home of Trump

#8944 Nov 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG...brady and his std?? I could not stop laughing...classic
I agree on every pick shown, just different scores...will show some later and toss in another game...
few years back, some Pats fans entered our lair (forum)... that chased them

looking forward to your picks....big weekend for the G-Men...good luck. Just leave out the McCarron Bowl; that's about as interesting as watching Jello

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#8945 Nov 21, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
few years back, some Pats fans entered our lair (forum)... that chased them
looking forward to your picks....big weekend for the G-Men...good luck. Just leave out the McCarron Bowl; that's about as interesting as watching Jello

the different game is this..indy at ariz

ariz at home...and ariz has been a tad better then I thought..and indy at times goes silent...

I will take the upset, ariz over indy, 27-24

I like balt over the jetsies but think its 20-17...

gmen over the jerra jones boys...31-30

broncos crush the pats, 41-24

I do like the jags as the texians have folded tent...17-10
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#8946 Nov 22, 2013
Just in case anybody is interested..The Jets are the only team in the Football to be second to the Jacksonville Jaguars in fewest points scored in the NFL...Good Job Rex..
JETS 4 LIFE

Philadelphia, PA

#8947 Nov 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the different game is this..indy at ariz
ariz at home...and ariz has been a tad better then I thought..and indy at times goes silent...
I will take the upset, ariz over indy, 27-24
I like balt over the jetsies but think its 20-17...
gmen over the jerra jones boys...31-30
broncos crush the pats, 41-24
I do like the jags as the texians have folded tent...17-10
Here are my picks and there are some tricky games on the schedule....

Browns over Steelers.... 24-23
Lions over Bucs.... 28 -17
Packers over Vikings..... 17-14
Texans over Jags.... 20-10
Cheifs over Chargers.... 27-14
Panthers over Dolphins..... 24-23
Bears over Rams..... 17-10
Colts over Cardinals... 24-23
Raiders over Titans.... 17-16
Broncos over Gaytriots.... 35-24
Redskins over 49ers.... 27-24
Giants over Cowboys.... 28-27
Jets over Ravens... 20-17
JETS 4 LIFE

Chicago, IL

#8948 Nov 24, 2013
Good morning GANG GREEN and NFL fans all over the world.... Today we have the New York Jets traveling to battle the Baltimore Ravens... It's a must win for both teams and the Jets bounce back from bad losses.... Here are some keys to a Jets road win.....

On offense, RUN THE BALL.... This is a must to have a chance in this game.... Geno must protect the ball.... Everytime he protects the ball they win the game..... Offensive line will be tested especially with Suggs lurking.....Cumberland and Holmes must run persist routes especially when the Ravens blitz.... Again NO TURNOVERS.....

On defense, control Rice and Leech.... Both can catch the ball also..... Front 7 has to control them and they MUST get pressure on Flacco.... Secondary has their work cut out for them especially with Torry Smith and Dallas Clark.... Reed hopefully can give some input on the Ravens.... Cromartie don't trip over the chalk..... Also NO PENALTIES....

So in conclusion, most are not giving the Jets a chance to win..... It will be a close game and I expect the Jets to play better..... Jets get back on track thanks to a Folk game winner.... 20-17.... J-E-T-S JETS!!!! JETS!!!! JETS!!!!

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#8949 Nov 24, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dummy next time don't forget to get out of your fake profile you only fool Jimbo, the most easiest fooled poster on Topix, so easy even a dope like yourself can do it
I know, Rex planned to lose these two games after the bye week on purpose.
JETS 4 LIFE

Chicago, IL

#8950 Nov 24, 2013
Wow another great offensive effort from the Jets today lol.... We shouldn't be surprised at all though because that's been a work in progress....

On the offensive side, there was nothing going right for them.... Running game was ok, but the.passing and protection was terrible..... Cribbs was the one that was throwing the ball from the wild cat..... You know it was going to be a ruff day if that's the case lol..... Geno is getting a learning.lesson and this can only make him better..... To all the morons who are talking about Simms, don't even think about it... He's right where he needs to be which is on the bench.....

Defense did what they could.... The run defense was great once again today, but once again that secondary was lost on a couple of plays.... That td pass from Flacco was perfect, but my God both Reed and Milliner lost the ball.... Secondary.has been doing that all year lol.... Cromartie went off limping and we shall see what's his status......

So the Jets falls to 5-6 and ou of the 6th spot.... Still a lot of games left..... Next up are the Dolphins next week.... Can't wait lol....

Florida...home of Trump

#8951 Nov 25, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
Guinness Picks -
Ravens 13 Jets 9 -
AJ McCarron Bowl:
Ravens 19 Jests 3 - calls will go out this week for Matt Simms, Al Woodall, Vinny Testeverde, Bubby Brister, Glenn Foley and Richard Todd. Namath has an outside shot if Jets can find that motorized wheelchair fast enough to scoot from pass rushers

Romo's 24 Jints 21 - nice effort by the Jints coming back down 21-6 but two losses to the Cowboys nails the division door for good

Pats 34 Broncos 31 - down 24-0, Pats charge back. Good reminder that everything Peyton does isn't automatic

Vikings 26 Packers 26 - A tie ? what happened to the shootout ? Football games, for the prices that fans pay, should not end in ties

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#8952 Nov 25, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ravens 19 Jests 3 - calls will go out this week for Matt Simms, Al Woodall, Vinny Testeverde, Bubby Brister, Glenn Foley and Richard Todd. Namath has an outside shot if Jets can find that motorized wheelchair fast enough to scoot from pass rushers
Romo's 24 Jints 21 - nice effort by the Jints coming back down 21-6 but two losses to the Cowboys nails the division door for good
Pats 34 Broncos 31 - down 24-0, Pats charge back. Good reminder that everything Peyton does isn't automatic
Vikings 26 Packers 26 - A tie ? what happened to the shootout ? Football games, for the prices that fans pay, should not end in ties

or, dueling field goal tries from 40 yards out...

almost hardly happens a tie...it just looked like 2 bad teams not doing anything....

Florida...home of Trump

#8953 Nov 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
or, dueling field goal tries from 40 yards out...
almost hardly happens a tie...it just looked like 2 bad teams not doing anything....
you have to give the NCAA credit for answering that. I know it's rare in the NFL; but none the less, there should be a rule

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Closet X 316,361
News White power rally organizers are spreading hate... 4 hr ThomasA 3
If Hillary had become president . . . 5 hr God Forbid Pres H... 2
remove everything related to martin luther king 5 hr Sarah 9
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 7 hr Maude 4,821
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 8 hr Gus 18,557
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 8 hr Gus 17,344

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance