“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#8789 Nov 3, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect the "Aints" to put up 35 easily. Unless the Jets manage the ball effectively, Geno will be forced into more passing situations and continue to make mistakes. Once again, the Jets lacking at the skills positions will hurt them.
Boy you sure do know the Jets....boob
Paul Yanks

Montréal, Canada

#8790 Nov 3, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lmao that clown will never put his picks online ever again especially after we laughed him out of the forum..... Him and momma are a couple of fairies anyway....
Exactly.......fatso and the roid freak are just a couple of fruitcakes that know absolutely nothing about football......both talk stupid shit all the time.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#8791 Nov 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Boy you sure do know the Jets....boob

you are not wanted here. time to leave or else

this is a sports forum. not one with frauds who make claims of working for the jets...we have no need of racists or bigots like yourself

get lost coward, you have been warned.

this is your third forum you have been officially tossed from

trust me, when you least expect it

or, article 13 will happen to you fattie...

lmfao...fat coward.

this is for real fans of the jets and sports fans...since you are neither and hide when the jets lose, time to go back to being a patriots fan, who you have rooted for several times. I have posts to back it up.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#8792 Nov 3, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.......fatso and the roid freak are just a couple of fruitcakes that know absolutely nothing about football......both talk stupid shit all the time.....

congrats on the boys win, a close call...everyone in the east has won except the last place gmen..who were off...things getting tighter..
Paul Yanks

Montréal, Canada

#8793 Nov 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
congrats on the boys win, a close call...everyone in the east has won except the last place gmen..who were off...things getting tighter..
Thanks Jim.....no one is counting out the G-men.....in fact the NFC East is wide open......

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#8794 Nov 4, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
Guinness Picks:
Saints 34 Jets 24 -
Memo to Rex: the object of the game is to keep Drew Brees 'OFF' the field. The means if you win the toss, give the kid a shot; he did against Belicheat two weeks ago and he delivered. Once again, not too many things you can find to sort out a Jets win. Maybe if this game was late next month, I'd give the Jets a shot because the 'Aints' are strictly Dome Material.
Seahawks 47 Rutgers 3 - ah, yes...that 3rd round draft pick is coming to us, baby. Is Revis still playing under that same contract ?
Blackhawks 27 Bolts 24 - the Oneida Nation wins again. Not only do they force the Deadskins to change their name, Patrick Kane shows up and kicks the winning FG
Guinness 100% Guarantee - the Jags will not lose this weekend
Jets 26 Aints 20 - after getting the benefit of one of the worse Roughing the Passer calls in NFL history, Aints run a TE reverse on 4th and a Hair and choke. No wonder their dopey coach got suspended. Jets running game came to life which enabled their young QB to throw the ball less; thus zero turnovers.

Florida...home of Trump

#8795 Nov 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
they play in Winnipeg ?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#8796 Nov 4, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Jets 26 Aints 20 - after getting the benefit of one of the worse Roughing the Passer calls in NFL history, Aints run a TE reverse on 4th and a Hair and choke. No wonder their dopey coach got suspended. Jets running game came to life which enabled their young QB to throw the ball less; thus zero turnovers.

honestly, if they had used the running game more in other games like the first new England one, they have more wins...

any team that can run and control the ball will win more and give the qb better options when throwing..more men in the box to stop the run, single coverage...etc

Wilkerson is some mad man who is on his way to the pro bowl. it appears no one can stop the guy at this stage in his career...this is the one player on defense they cannot do without.

Florida...home of Trump

#8797 Nov 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
honestly, if they had used the running game more in other games like the first new England one, they have more wins...
any team that can run and control the ball will win more and give the qb better options when throwing..more men in the box to stop the run, single coverage...etc
Wilkerson is some mad man who is on his way to the pro bowl. it appears no one can stop the guy at this stage in his career...this is the one player on defense they cannot do without.
that's been the problem; one week, somebody runs like Walter Payton; then next week, they can't even get across the street. Ivory has good skills; but he's been nicked most of the time. Wilkerson, Coples and now Richardson. 1st round picks that are paying dividends now. I suppose the new GM has to get some credit for trading Revis for the Richardson pick. A DT that has picked up the pace this early in his career is a boon. He caused a holding penalty that wiped out a 1st down on that last drive; that was likely the play that finished off the 'Aints'
Jets HQ

Florham Park, NJ

#8799 Nov 4, 2013
There's no stopping us now!

“Guess who? ”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8800 Nov 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

I heard someone kicked you around lately. You better not step into Broward or Dade county again. Matter of fact, if you go back to New York again, you might not get off the greyhound bus.

How did the jets do against the great Miami Dolphins last year? I would bet you on the outcome, but from what I read here, I don't bother with bets for $5.
JETS 4 LIFE

Hyattsville, MD

#8801 Nov 4, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
that's been the problem; one week, somebody runs like Walter Payton; then next week, they can't even get across the street. Ivory has good skills; but he's been nicked most of the time. Wilkerson, Coples and now Richardson. 1st round picks that are paying dividends now. I suppose the new GM has to get some credit for trading Revis for the Richardson pick. A DT that has picked up the pace this early in his career is a boon. He caused a holding penalty that wiped out a 1st down on that last drive; that was likely the play that finished off the 'Aints'
GM does deserve a little credit, but it's it time for the Jets to actually catch a break with draft picks?.... For years we have seen numerous picks that amount to nothing.... Richardson, Wilkinson, Couples hopefully are around for along time..... Front 7 is good, but secondary still needs some work.....

You know my heart was pumping when Brees had the ball with 2 mins left down by 6.... Let's be honest, he didn't have Sprouls, Colston and a gimpy Graham...... I wanted them at full strength, but we weren't at full strength either.... How many more receivers are going to go down for us?.... Bye week can at a perfect time....
JETS 4 LIFE

Hyattsville, MD

#8802 Nov 4, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
The GM does deserve some credit, but isn't it time we actually catch a break with draft picks?.... For years I have seen numerous high draft picks we chosen amount to nothing..... I'm just hoping and praying Wilkerson, Richardson and Coples are together for a long time.... It's just good to have something to build off of....

You know my heart was pumping when Brees had the ball with 2 mins left down by 6... I know they didn't have Sproules, Colston and a gimpy Graham, but he still put up great numbers... Hell.we didn't have all of out players either.... Bye week.couldn't have came at a better time....

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#8803 Nov 4, 2013
Just left the office and Rex was all smiles. He knows we are back and the run for the playoffs is a lock. I will be close by when he meets the press tomorrow and make sure to look for me there.

I am telling you right now, jets might lose only 1 game the rest of the way and the city of New York will be dressing in green baby!

Summerville, SC

#8804 Nov 4, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> GM does deserve a little credit, but it's it time for the Jets to actually catch a break with draft picks?.... For years we have seen numerous picks that amount to nothing.... Richardson, Wilkinson, Couples hopefully are around for along time..... Front 7 is good, but secondary still needs some work.....
You know my heart was pumping when Brees had the ball with 2 mins left down by 6.... Let's be honest, he didn't have Sprouls, Colston and a gimpy Graham...... I wanted them at full strength, but we weren't at full strength either.... How many more receivers are going to go down for us?.... Bye week can at a perfect time....

Rex made all the picks. I am tired of hearing this GM crapola. Are you now making up excuses for the Saints? Rex ordered the troops to take it easy on them as we could have scored at the end. But Rex did not want to hurt his brothers feelings anymore then he had to do.
Had it been the hated Gmen, he would have rammed it up in the dark spot and went for 2. They will get paid back for what they did to our starting QB.

Rex has a lifetime job with the jets and runs the show, 100% of it and don't you forget it.

Dope.

Summerville, SC

#8805 Nov 4, 2013
I thought someone was contacting topix to complain about me? I am still here and no one can dare tell me what to do. I run Floral Park and people in topix better not get on the wrong side of me. Several who have are not on here anymore.
JETS 4 LIFE

Hyattsville, MD

#8806 Nov 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Jim.... They would have maybe won more games, but they get pass happy with a qb and a limited skill set which is backwards... Running game and defense is something that you need.....

This is what they did with Sanchez, but in my opinion Geno is always ahead of Sanchez.... Play.defense, protect the ball and bring him along the right way.... He didn't have any turnovers yesterday.... Not many passing attempts because who in the hell was he doing to throw to lol.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#8807 Nov 4, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I agree Jim.... They would have maybe won more games, but they get pass happy with a qb and a limited skill set which is backwards... Running game and defense is something that you need.....
This is what they did with Sanchez, but in my opinion Geno is always ahead of Sanchez.... Play.defense, protect the ball and bring him along the right way.... He didn't have any turnovers yesterday.... Not many passing attempts because who in the hell was he doing to throw to lol.....

Geno has a much better skill set then "boy sanchise"...he has a cannon for an arm and can run and his hustle is way better...speed wise if he raced "boy sanchise" he would win by 30 yards.

It was the fault of the coach rex for not reining him in and doing what he did with "boy sanchise" his first 2 years.

I think he caught on and is doing that now...

one thing though, d backs are not as good as when rex had a healthy revis...he was a lock for shut down time...

you have seen at times these d backs get torched...a good offensive line will give them fits. we shall see however...

but the team is better then most of us thought.
JETS 4 LIFE

Hyattsville, MD

#8808 Nov 4, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Rex made all the picks. I am tired of hearing this GM crapola. Are you now making up excuses for the Saints? Rex ordered the troops to take it easy on them as we could have scored at the end. But Rex did not want to hurt his brothers feelings anymore then he had to do.
Had it been the hated Gmen, he would have rammed it up in the dark spot and went for 2. They will get paid back for what they did to our starting QB.
Rex has a lifetime job with the jets and runs the show, 100% of it and don't you forget it.
Dope.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! Now this is funny.... You actually think Sanchez is coming back...... He's done and the only time his name should come up is when they are trading or cutting him.....

You have your head to far of Rexs ass to realize that he was the one that put Sanchez out there with the 3 string in the first place.... It was one of the dumbest things he ever did and he's lucky he wasn't fired.... No one cares about this hate between the Jets and Giants... I like both teams and I give respect to the Giants because they have won Superbowls.....

Last and not least, you aren't a fan and you will never be a fan..... Any person that say
s.Sanchez is better than Joe Nemeth needs to be executed....... No REAL fan would say something like that.... So what you need to do is brush your teeth, take a bath, shave your back hair and get a job...
JETS 4 LIFE

Hollywood, FL

#8809 Nov 4, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Geno has a much better skill set then "boy sanchise"...he has a cannon for an arm and can run and his hustle is way better...speed wise if he raced "boy sanchise" he would win by 30 yards.
It was the fault of the coach rex for not reining him in and doing what he did with "boy sanchise" his first 2 years.
I think he caught on and is doing that now...
one thing though, d backs are not as good as when rex had a healthy revis...he was a lock for shut down time...
you have seen at times these d backs get torched...a good offensive line will give them fits. we shall see however...
but the team is better then most of us thought.
Yeah we knew this teams had a lot of question marks coming into this and the secondary is one of them...... Replacing Revis we all knew was going to be a challenge... The safeties are getting killed by tightens.... That's going to happen to any defense that doesn't get pressure on a good qb.... It's going to take some time.....

Rex actually doing something right is a scary thing.... Lol.... Just hope they keep developing Geno the right way..... Really want to see what he can do with better playmakers around him.... A qb that can run and pass is always a headache.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Guatemalan immigrant seeks sanctuary in Manhatt... 6 min spytheweb 1
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 7 min NEMO 4,802
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 35 min John-K 316,333
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 39 min Gus 18,538
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 43 min SweLL GirL 17,314
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Paul Yanks 339,642
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr finsruleheatrule 45,671

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance