JETS 4 LIFE

Melrose Park, IL

#8767 Oct 29, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
brees is better on turf...but those guys can catch and run...graham is a monster tight end..
I was joking about the fat rob ryan...a true slob of a man...
I agree....The Saints offense is better than the Bengals offense... Playing on that grass may slow them down some, but not much... Lol @ a true slob of man.... Reminds us of someone we all know.....

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#8768 Oct 30, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't burn the tape, they play the saints who will throw even more then cincy did...
If they don't learn from last week, brees will toss for 60 and not give a damn. only thing stopping him is the fat brother of rex will beg him to be nice after they score 40.
I expect the "Aints" to put up 35 easily. Unless the Jets manage the ball effectively, Geno will be forced into more passing situations and continue to make mistakes. Once again, the Jets lacking at the skills positions will hurt them.

#8769 Oct 30, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Nice to have you back Guinness.... Jets seem to bounce back from losses, but this will be tough.... If they can be 5-4 before the bye week that would be a huge bonus...
take a look at the schedule down the road. The Saints and Ravens; they have no shot. They still have the Bills once, the Fish twice than the Raiders, Browns and Panthers. None of those teams are exactly lighting things up. They still have a decent shot at 8-8
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8770 Oct 30, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
take a look at the schedule down the road. The Saints and Ravens; they have no shot. They still have the Bills once, the Fish twice than the Raiders, Browns and Panthers. None of those teams are exactly lighting things up. They still have a decent shot at 8-8
Yeah that schedule is not at easy as some thought it would be..... Panthers and Raiders are better than I thought they would be..... Saints and Ravens may be losses.... We always split with the Dolphins..... I give them a slim chance.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#8771 Oct 30, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah that schedule is not at easy as some thought it would be..... Panthers and Raiders are better than I thought they would be..... Saints and Ravens may be losses.... We always split with the Dolphins..... I give them a slim chance.....

7-9 and 8-8 are better then 6-10...

and the jets have found geno to have potential.. a good pick..time to build off of it and get speed and talent at wide out, tight end and running back

it can be done.
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8772 Oct 30, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
7-9 and 8-8 are better then 6-10...
and the jets have found geno to have potential.. a good pick..time to build off of it and get speed and talent at wide out, tight end and running back
it can be done.
Yeah you are right about the record....I was thinking they would be 6-10, but surprisingly they may be better than I thought.....

It can be done, but will it be done is the question.... We have seen over the years where they have clueless drafting and that hampers you over the year.... I agree with all 3 needs on offense especially wideouts....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8773 Oct 31, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah you are right about the record....I was thinking they would be 6-10, but surprisingly they may be better than I thought.....
It can be done, but will it be done is the question.... We have seen over the years where they have clueless drafting and that hampers you over the year.... I agree with all 3 needs on offense especially wideouts....

good thoughts...as for the will it be done? wont know till the end of the season...actually, key games are the bills and fins...they need to take 2 of 3, which they should...they usually lose 1 to the fins, as the fins really do hate them.

I think everyone and hopefully the jets know...draft speed..talent on offense..don't do the defense first 3 rounds..

#8774 Nov 1, 2013
Guinness Picks:

Saints 34 Jets 24 -

Memo to Rex: the object of the game is to keep Drew Brees 'OFF' the field. The means if you win the toss, give the kid a shot; he did against Belicheat two weeks ago and he delivered. Once again, not too many things you can find to sort out a Jets win. Maybe if this game was late next month, I'd give the Jets a shot because the 'Aints' are strictly Dome Material.

Seahawks 47 Rutgers 3 - ah, yes...that 3rd round draft pick is coming to us, baby. Is Revis still playing under that same contract ?

Blackhawks 27 Bolts 24 - the Oneida Nation wins again. Not only do they force the Deadskins to change their name, Patrick Kane shows up and kicks the winning FG

Guinness 100% Guarantee - the Jags will not lose this weekend

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8775 Nov 1, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
Guinness Picks:
Saints 34 Jets 24 -
Memo to Rex: the object of the game is to keep Drew Brees 'OFF' the field. The means if you win the toss, give the kid a shot; he did against Belicheat two weeks ago and he delivered. Once again, not too many things you can find to sort out a Jets win. Maybe if this game was late next month, I'd give the Jets a shot because the 'Aints' are strictly Dome Material.
Seahawks 47 Rutgers 3 - ah, yes...that 3rd round draft pick is coming to us, baby. Is Revis still playing under that same contract ?
Blackhawks 27 Bolts 24 - the Oneida Nation wins again. Not only do they force the Deadskins to change their name, Patrick Kane shows up and kicks the winning FG
Guinness 100% Guarantee - the Jags will not lose this weekend

Good to have the Guinness picks back in the house

aints 31 jetsies 17.

seattle 35 schiano 6

and the chargers go for the upset win at nfc east skinsters 30-20
JETS 4 LIFE

Chicago, IL

#8776 Nov 2, 2013
Here are my picks for week 9 and there are a some tricky games for this week.....

Cheifs over Bills.... 24-13
Panthers over Falcons....27-17
Cowboys over Vikings....28-14
Rams over Titans...17-16
Redskins over Chargers.... 31-30
Raiders over Eagles.... 24-10
Seahawks over Bucs... 31-3
Ravens over Browns.....17-14
Steelers over Gaytriots....26-25
Colts over Texans......24-21
Packers over Bears..... 28-13
Jets over Saints.... 28-27

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#8777 Nov 2, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
Here are my picks for week 9 and there are a some tricky games for this week.....
Cheifs over Bills.... 24-13
Panthers over Falcons....27-17
Cowboys over Vikings....28-14
Rams over Titans...17-16
Redskins over Chargers.... 31-30
Raiders over Eagles.... 24-10
Seahawks over Bucs... 31-3
Ravens over Browns.....17-14
Steelers over Gaytriots....26-25
Colts over Texans......24-21
Packers over Bears..... 28-13
Jets over Saints.... 28-27
My picks have been in already, and no way will the Pats and Saints lose tomorrow. Good luck and we'll see how we each do by tomorrows end
Paul Yanks

Montréal, Canada

#8778 Nov 2, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>My picks have been in already, and no way will the Pats and Saints lose tomorrow. Good luck and we'll see how we each do by tomorrows end
Hey dope last time you revealed your picks on here you went 3-12 and had the entire topix forums in an uproar laughing their asses off.....face it roid freak you and fatso know absolutely nothing about football.....stop your bullshit dopey......lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8779 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>My picks have been in already, and no way will the Pats and Saints lose tomorrow. Good luck and we'll see how we each do by tomorrows end

no picks are in any forum. keep on lying.
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8780 Nov 3, 2013
Good morning GANG GREEN and NFL fans all over the world.... Today is week 9 of NFL Sunday and another great Sunday.... The New York Jets battle the New Orleans Saints.... Very tough matchup.... Here are some keys to a Jets win.....

On offense, pound the ball.... The Saints defense is better, but they give up close to 4-5 yards a carry..... I don't care how many carries it takes....POUND THE BALL.... That also keeps Brees off the field.... Geno must play better and NO TURNOVERS..... He usually plays better after a bad game... Very windy and cold today.... So fgs and passes will be a little tougher..... KEEP THE TURNOVERS AND PENALTIES DOWN.....

On defense, if they don't get pressure on Brees then they will get blown out BIG TIME..... Secondary has their work cut out for them with Stills, Moore, Calston and Graham.... Sproules can run and catch out of the backfield.... Brees.takes deep drops, by he doesn't hold the ball that long.... He will be looking for Milliner who is being baptized each week... Maybe playing on grass, windy and cold will help, but not much..... No illegal contacts and other dumb penalties......

So in conclusion, this is tough matchup and Jets.chances of winning are slim despite playing at home..... Give your self a chance to win by not turning the ball over and playing smart.... I think the Jets will get a lucky and close win.... Hell I'll give them a chance lol.... J-E-T-S JETS!!!!! JETS!!!!! JETS!!!!!
JETS 4 LIFE

Brooklyn, NY

#8781 Nov 3, 2013
No way the Saints lose???? Jinxed strikes again and thank you for opening your dumb no job having free loading mouth....Lmao... Chargers lost also in ot.... Good job Washington.....
JETS 4 LIFE

Brooklyn, NY

#8782 Nov 3, 2013
Wow I have to say that I'm shocked that the Jets won.... I gave them a chance to win, but I thought they would lose.... Great win and let's break it down.....

On the offensive side, how about the running game? 198 yards rushing and that's one of the main things they had to do especially since the
Saints were giving up 4.8 yards rush.... Geno was ok and no turnovers.....Glad the running game was there because the Jets had no Kerly, Cumberland, Holmes etc.... Kerlys injury looks bad.... Bye week.couldn't have come at a better time.....

On the defensive side, the d line was getting after Brees.... 2 sacks, 2 ints and he was hurried a lot also..... He still threw for 382 yards and he was missing Colston, Sproules who are his favorite targets.... Toon dropped td pass... Graham wasn't healthy either and he still had a good game..... To hold them to 20 was impressive because they still have other weapons.... Great bounce back game for the defense....

So overall it was a great win... We were 2/3 with games against the Gaytriots, Bengals and Saints which was tuff stretch so far in the schedule..... Bye week comes at a great time and get some injured players back..... Not to mention rest up..... 5-4 before the bye with a young team like this.... I will take it.... Again good win and now the 2 half of the schedule will be even tougher..... J-E-T-S JETS!!!!! JETS!!!!! JETS!!!!!!
Paul Yanks

Montréal, Canada

#8783 Nov 3, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> No way the Saints lose???? Jinxed strikes again and thank you for opening your dumb no job having free loading mouth....Lmao... Chargers lost also in ot.... Good job Washington.....
I bet the roid freak clown unbiased goes 2-11 on his real picks this week Dell.......he and fatso knows absolutely nothing about football.....what a couple of morons.....lmfao
Paul Yanks

Montréal, Canada

#8784 Nov 3, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> No way the Saints lose???? Jinxed strikes again and thank you for opening your dumb no job having free loading mouth....Lmao... Chargers lost also in ot.... Good job Washington.....
The roid freak and fatso are good at that......plus they both allow as many dicks into their mouths as shit comes outta their mouths......too funny.....lmfao
JETS 4 LIFE

Brooklyn, NY

#8785 Nov 3, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I bet the roid freak clown unbiased goes 2-11 on his real picks this week Dell.......he and fatso knows absolutely nothing about football.....what a couple of morons.....lmfao
Lmao that clown will never put his picks online ever again especially after we laughed him out of the forum..... Him and momma are a couple of fairies anyway....

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#8787 Nov 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to have the Guinness picks back in the house
aints 31 jetsies 17.
seattle 35 schiano 6
and the chargers go for the upset win at nfc east skinsters 30-20
You have a real pulse on what's happening in the NFL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 10 min SweLL GirL 15,848
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 16 min Nemo 11,315
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 16 min rainmaker2016 14,967
General Mills uses imported flour!!! 37 min Prez of the Rez -... 3
GREAT WALL of MEXICO - PLAGIARIZED ! - China ! 48 min Team America Worl... 5
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 56 min Yankees doodle dandy 40,918
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 57 min jimi-yank 330,702

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance