JETS 4 LIFE

Philadelphia, PA

#8738 Oct 27, 2013
Wow what a major beatdown that Gang Green took today lol..... It was worse than that Titans game.... Not shocked though because they have been inconsistent all year long..... Let's break this lost down.....

On offense, 9 points scored will not win any games..... Geno had a bad game once again and had 2 pick 6s.... 4 sacks given up and the rushing yards were none existing..... Bengals have great defense and they showed it once again today....Just couldn't get anything going at all and it doesn't bold well for a good game when you are in 3rd and longs and can't convert on 3rd downs either.... Growing pains for Geno and he will learn from this.....

On defense, wow where can I begin.... Lol.... No pressure was given to Dalton all game long..... They made him look like a hall of fame q.b... With no pressure that meant bad things for the secondary which was 2 100 yard receiving games .... Run defense was ok as usually, but they didn't have to run it that much..... Those 2 tight end sets killed them today..... It's back to the drawing.board and defense will be hearing it after a performance like that......

So in conclusion, Gang Green took a good ass kicking today.... Not shocked at all because they are a young team and have to go through the fire..... Not matter how many points you lose by it's still one lost..... Next up are the Saints and that's going to be another tough one......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#8739 Oct 27, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
Wow what a major beatdown that Gang Green took today lol..... It was worse than that Titans game.... Not shocked though because they have been inconsistent all year long..... Let's break this lost down.....
On offense, 9 points scored will not win any games..... Geno had a bad game once again and had 2 pick 6s.... 4 sacks given up and the rushing yards were none existing..... Bengals have great defense and they showed it once again today....Just couldn't get anything going at all and it doesn't bold well for a good game when you are in 3rd and longs and can't convert on 3rd downs either.... Growing pains for Geno and he will learn from this.....
On defense, wow where can I begin.... Lol.... No pressure was given to Dalton all game long..... They made him look like a hall of fame q.b... With no pressure that meant bad things for the secondary which was 2 100 yard receiving games .... Run defense was ok as usually, but they didn't have to run it that much..... Those 2 tight end sets killed them today..... It's back to the drawing.board and defense will be hearing it after a performance like that......
So in conclusion, Gang Green took a good ass kicking today.... Not shocked at all because they are a young team and have to go through the fire..... Not matter how many points you lose by it's still one lost..... Next up are the Saints and that's going to be another tough one......

this was a total team loss...not just on geno..
southern jets fan

United States

#8740 Oct 27, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
You mean another blowout loss for gang green numbnuts. LMAO!
JETS 4 LIFE

Detroit, MI

#8750 Oct 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
this was a total team loss...not just on geno..
Oh I agree..... The defense was lost in certain situations...... This is a young team and you expect inconsistency from them.... All year long they have been up and down.... 4-4 after 8 games was unexpected I admit because I was expecting worse lol.....
JETS 4 LIFE

Detroit, MI

#8751 Oct 28, 2013
southern jets fan wrote:
<quoted text>You mean another blowout loss for gang green numbnuts. LMAO!
You are that same moron who comes on they Giants forum as Southern Giants Fan.... Get a life....
JETS 4 LIFE

Detroit, MI

#8752 Oct 28, 2013
Here are a couple of stats from the games which.were the main reasons why they lost....

Disappearing pass rush: The big, nasty Jets' pass-rush, which entered the game with 24 sacks, was a non-factor. They had only one quarterback hit, and that was Wilkerson's sack in the second quarter. That has to be alarming, considering the Bengals lost left tackle Andrew Whitworth in the second half.

Leaky secondary: Here's an unofficial breakdown of completions allowed by the Jets' defensive backs:

Cornerback Dee Milliner -- Targeted five times, four completions for 108 yards and one TD.

Cornerback Antonio Cromartie -- Targeted five times, two completions for 106 yards. Also a 34-yard pass-interference penalty.

Cornerback Darrin Walls -- Targeted three times, one completion for six yards and one TD.

Cornerback Kyle Wilson -- Targeted twice, one completion for nine yards.

Safety Antonio Allen -- Targeted three times, two completions for 22 yards.

Safety Dawan Landry -- Targeted twice, one completions for 14 yards and a TD.

Safety Jaiquawn Jarrett -- Targeted twice, two completions for 15 yards and a TD.

If this happens again expect more blowouts.... Again the Bengals made the plays and they were the better team today......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8753 Oct 28, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
Here are a couple of stats from the games which.were the main reasons why they lost....
Disappearing pass rush: The big, nasty Jets' pass-rush, which entered the game with 24 sacks, was a non-factor. They had only one quarterback hit, and that was Wilkerson's sack in the second quarter. That has to be alarming, considering the Bengals lost left tackle Andrew Whitworth in the second half.
Leaky secondary: Here's an unofficial breakdown of completions allowed by the Jets' defensive backs:
Cornerback Dee Milliner -- Targeted five times, four completions for 108 yards and one TD.
Cornerback Antonio Cromartie -- Targeted five times, two completions for 106 yards. Also a 34-yard pass-interference penalty.
Cornerback Darrin Walls -- Targeted three times, one completion for six yards and one TD.
Cornerback Kyle Wilson -- Targeted twice, one completion for nine yards.
Safety Antonio Allen -- Targeted three times, two completions for 22 yards.
Safety Dawan Landry -- Targeted twice, one completions for 14 yards and a TD.
Safety Jaiquawn Jarrett -- Targeted twice, two completions for 15 yards and a TD.
If this happens again expect more blowouts.... Again the Bengals made the plays and they were the better team today......

http://nypost.com/2013/10/27/defensive-meltdo...

as the article says, defensive meltdown...total...no rush, horrible pass defense...

game was over before the half..
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#8754 Oct 28, 2013
Jets News for Today:

Cromartie looks a little darker today after getting burned so badly in Cincy.

Geno Smith is petitioning the league to allow INT's thrown for TD's be changed to TD throws by him to help his stat line.

Rex denied taking his shoes and socks off along with his offensive and defensive coordinator's foot gear co he could count to 49.

Nick Folk pulled a Santonio Holmes by his outburst in the locker room yelling "AM I the only #$%&ing guy on this team that can put points on the board??!!?"
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#8755 Oct 28, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
as you say a young team ..That need lots more talent at the skill positions not sure Geno's the man put he's better then sanchez...like to see a little more of simms..DB suck and cro didn't play very well, if the jets get to .500 thats certainly better then most figured..
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8756 Oct 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
http://nypost.com/2013/10/27/defensive-meltdo...
as the article says, defensive meltdown...total...no rush, horrible pass defense...
game was over before the half..
This is exactly what I said in my earlier post..... A qb can make any defense look like that if he has the proper protection... Dalton would have done that to any defense....

NY media blow things up even more and these are the same morons that talked bad about the Giants saying this and that.... That's another reason why I don't like the NY Post and wouldn't care what they say......
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8757 Oct 28, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> as you say a young team ..That need lots more talent at the skill positions not sure Geno's the man put he's better then sanchez...like to see a little more of simms..DB suck and cro didn't play very well, if the jets get to .500 thats certainly better then most figured..
Simms???????? God No!!!!!!! Keep him right where he is... On the bench..... Also it's wayyyyyyyyyy to early to say rather Geno isn't the man.especially with the limited weapons around him.....

I agree about the safeties and corners.... Cros technique has always been bad and it's showing up even more since he's going against the best receivers on the opposing teams..... Milliner is.clearly not ready to play in the NFL especially being benched twice....I'll give him more time, but I can se bust written all on him...... Safety position was always a issue... If the front 7 which is good can't get to the qb as the case yesterday then you see what happens....
southern jets fan

United States

#8758 Oct 28, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> You are that same moron who comes on they Giants forum as Southern Giants Fan.... Get a life....
hey moron if you know any football at all you would agree with me the jets suck, now grow up.
JETS 4 LIFE

Brooklyn, NY

#8759 Oct 29, 2013
southern jets fan wrote:
<quoted text>hey moron if you know any football at all you would agree with me the jets suck, now grow up.
Lol you fat trolls make me laugh.... We see your kind every year with the same moronic comments.... You ignorance intrigues us.....

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#8760 Oct 29, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
wtf, no Guinness picks??
sorry....business trip

based on the results, nothing much to see anyway

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8761 Oct 29, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry....business trip
based on the results, nothing much to see anyway

fair nuff...but, I look forward to your take on the usual 4 games...

It was missed...

your take on both the gmen and jet games?

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#8762 Oct 29, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
fair nuff...but, I look forward to your take on the usual 4 games...
It was missed...
your take on both the gmen and jet games?
looks like the Eagles "college" offense isn't fooling anyone. As for the Jets, just burn the tape and move on; not much else you can do

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8763 Oct 29, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like the Eagles "college" offense isn't fooling anyone. As for the Jets, just burn the tape and move on; not much else you can do

I wouldn't burn the tape, they play the saints who will throw even more then cincy did...

If they don't learn from last week, brees will toss for 60 and not give a damn. only thing stopping him is the fat brother of rex will beg him to be nice after they score 40.
JETS 4 LIFE

Melrose Park, IL

#8764 Oct 29, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't burn the tape, they play the saints who will throw even more then cincy did...
If they don't learn from last week, brees will toss for 60 and not give a damn. only thing stopping him is the fat brother of rex will beg him to be nice after they score 40.
I highly doubt Rob would beg Brees lol.... He has a job to do and that's score.... It's going to be fun seeing brother vs brother.....

Wouldn't shock me at all if they scored 40 especially if you get no pressure on Brees... I totally agree about not burning the tape because.... Saints have a lot of weapons especially Jimmy Graham who will fest on the DBs..... Jets play better after a lost, but this is another tough game even though it's at home.....
JETS 4 LIFE

Melrose Park, IL

#8765 Oct 29, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to have you back Guinness.... Jets seem to bounce back from losses, but this will be tough.... If they can be 5-4 before the bye week that would be a huge bonus...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8766 Oct 29, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I highly doubt Rob would beg Brees lol.... He has a job to do and that's score.... It's going to be fun seeing brother vs brother.....
Wouldn't shock me at all if they scored 40 especially if you get no pressure on Brees... I totally agree about not burning the tape because.... Saints have a lot of weapons especially Jimmy Graham who will fest on the DBs..... Jets play better after a lost, but this is another tough game even though it's at home.....

brees is better on turf...but those guys can catch and run...graham is a monster tight end..

I was joking about the fat rob ryan...a true slob of a man...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women bare breasts for equality in New York City 16 min Wall Street 2016 1
Humma to marry Mrs C 1 hr Jerry 2
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr Uno hoo 12,552
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Blue November 311,629
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Actual Science 61,082
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr Sonya 41,524
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 hr jimi-yank 332,103

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages