“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#8654 Oct 18, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
Guinness Picks -
Belicheats 24 Jets 20 -
Everyone's talking about how banged up the Pats are; that's nice. How about the defense making some stops on 3rd down ? Jets DB's haven't even produced an INT yet this season. Sure it's a game Jets can win; but your list of "If's" exceeding more than five should explain otherwise
Jints 21 Vikings 17 -
if you think Eli's been having a tough season ? meet Josh Freeman
Game of the Week -
Colts 35 Broncos 31 - Peyton comes home but the 'Luck' goes to the Colts
Upset Special -
Jags 19 Bolts 17 - the Jags actually put up a pretty good fight in Denver last week and get the best of the Bolts HOF QB

Love your picks

think the pats win, but closer...17-13

gmen get the first win, 28-24

colts go down in a thrilla....31-30

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8655 Oct 18, 2013
upset games

lets try 2...

tampa over Atlanta...19-17

titans over niners...24-23

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#8656 Oct 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Love your picks
think the pats win, but closer...17-13
gmen get the first win, 28-24
colts go down in a thrilla....31-30
thanks.....one other note I forgot pass along to the Jets players...take the trash out

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#8659 Oct 18, 2013
bigtool wrote:
<quoted text>hey the jets got that kid from stony brook and riverhead its his 6th team all is well he will be the answer.and he's another black guy. you want to win go white.

Exactly. I have been singing your praises in the yankee forum. They know you are top of your game thanks to me. Having an office next to Rex means I have access to the suite for games, you will go one day.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8660 Oct 18, 2013
Gronk is back for the Pats....what does it now mean for the jetsies...do you think brady takes it easy on him and only a few passes? or does he go crazy and end up with 10 catches??

Not good news for the jets, no matter what...pats need to trade for a wideout...

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#8661 Oct 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Gronk is back for the Pats....what does it now mean for the jetsies...do you think brady takes it easy on him and only a few passes? or does he go crazy and end up with 10 catches??
Not good news for the jets, no matter what...pats need to trade for a wideout...
one thing is certain, Belicheat has removed him from Special Teams

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8662 Oct 18, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
one thing is certain, Belicheat has removed him from Special Teams

Lol, maybe!
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8663 Oct 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
I'm glad he is back because no one is afraid of him at all and also IF the Jets win then that's just 1 less excuse the media can come up with...... Hope Brady throws to him 20 plus times..... It's times to ball...

I hope the Pats don't trade for a wideout and stay the same..... They are a cheap franchise and they love the cheap labor.... Lol hey what can i say... Im a Jets fan and i dont want any team in my division to get better.... Cheap labor got them 3 Superbowls which now are in question because of the spygate situation.... No more Suprerbowls for them....
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8664 Oct 18, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
Guinness Picks -
Belicheats 24 Jets 20 -
Everyone's talking about how banged up the Pats are; that's nice. How about the defense making some stops on 3rd down ? Jets DB's haven't even produced an INT yet this season. Sure it's a game Jets can win; but your list of "If's" exceeding more than five should explain otherwise
Jints 21 Vikings 17 -
if you think Eli's been having a tough season ? meet Josh Freeman
Game of the Week -
Colts 35 Broncos 31 - Peyton comes home but the 'Luck' goes to the Colts
Upset Special -
Jags 19 Bolts 17 - the Jags actually put up a pretty good fight in Denver last week and get the best of the Bolts HOF QB
Lol Gang Green might shock you Guinness ..... Defense will keep us in it..... Geno throwing to Kerly, Nelson, Cumberland, maybe Cribbs? Wow lol.....

Eli and Big Blue will get their first win.... How many more kids does Peterson have out there lol?.... Don't see him having over a 100 yards.....

I realty don't see Peyton losing especially after what the Colts owner had to say about him..... That was very personal and don't be surprised if Peyton throws 5-6 tds.....

Would love to see Rivers lose to the Jags, but I kinda want to see them go 0-16 on the year lol.... Jags played their best game of the season and still lost by 19..??
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8665 Oct 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
upset games
lets try 2...
tampa over Atlanta...19-17
titans over niners...24-23
I can actually see the Titans winning that game.... Kapernick has only Davis and Bolden to throw to.... No Cabree and Manningham yet....Titans defense at home is better than on the road..... Also Fitzpatrick can have a great game.... Key will be which running game can get it going... Gore or Johnson....

Bucs have a good defense, but rookie mistakes by Glennon will doom them once again..... It's a real mess down there in Tampa.... It will be a close one though.... Ryan will make enough check down plays to win it in the end.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8666 Oct 19, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. I have been singing your praises in the yankee forum. They know you are top of your game thanks to me. Having an office next to Rex means I have access to the suite for games, you will go one day.

hot pic todd...no wonder you get upset with the fattie jokes...around 280, right??

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8667 Oct 19, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
your profile is being sent directly to topix. your days are numbered on here

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8668 Oct 19, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
hot pic todd...no wonder you get upset with the fattie jokes...around 280, right??
you fat toad LMAO! Soon...very
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8669 Oct 19, 2013
Here are my winners for week 7 and there are some very tricky games on the schedule....

Falcons over Buccaneers 24-10
Panthers over Rams 30-14
Beangles over Lions 21-20
Chargers over Jaguars 24-13
Bills over Dolphins 28-27
Eagles over Cowboys 28-24
Titans over 49ers 24-21
Packers over Browns 30-10
Ravens over Steelers 17-14
Jets over Patriots 19-18
Broncos over Colts 35-28
Giants over Vikings 28-17

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8670 Oct 19, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>your profile is being sent directly to topix. your days are numbered on here

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha, how did he get the pic then??

omg, so it is her.....at least the face is not being shown...

bwahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha

too effin funny...omg

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8671 Oct 19, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>you fat toad LMAO! Soon...very

I am willing to bet I am at least 40-60 pounds less then you and I will get your pick if you ever have the balls to show up...then you will never come back on here after I am thru with you

then again, you have not come here in 6 years of threats...everyone knows you are FAT AND A COWARD

ALL OF TOPIX KNOWS THIS...

come alone and your pic will be on my profile...within minutes

and 2 people told me fattie, that you are a slob...and between 250-260...that was then, you might be lori weight of 280 by now

good for you supporting fat women!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8672 Oct 19, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
Here are my winners for week 7 and there are some very tricky games on the schedule....
Falcons over Buccaneers 24-10
Panthers over Rams 30-14
Beangles over Lions 21-20
Chargers over Jaguars 24-13
Bills over Dolphins 28-27
Eagles over Cowboys 28-24
Titans over 49ers 24-21
Packers over Browns 30-10
Ravens over Steelers 17-14
Jets over Patriots 19-18
Broncos over Colts 35-28
Giants over Vikings 28-17

pats win...
Paul Yanks

Montréal, Canada

#8673 Oct 19, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is that's exactly how I pictured fatso momma chamberlin (Todd Geis) to look......no wonder why the fat coward is afraid to meet anyone......other than being a frightened pussbag coward.......lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8674 Oct 19, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Funny thing is that's exactly how I pictured fatso momma chamberlin (Todd Geis) to look......no wonder why the fat coward is afraid to meet anyone......other than being a frightened pussbag coward.......lmfao

good one, maybe they are twins....inbreeding..
Paul Yanks

Buffalo, NY

#8675 Oct 19, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
good one, maybe they are twins....inbreeding..
Could be......but a few things we know for sure.....fatso momma is a fat ugly slob......and a scared stiff coward to boot......momma is also full of total shit.....a total clueless moron.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 2 min TAAM 108
Time to go? (Jun '15) 12 min fireyfellow44 12,548
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 18 min FuMan Chu Yanks 332,083
News LETTERS: Tip lines, 'empathy,' and more (May '09) 27 min Newsome 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Actual Science 61,074
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 48 min SirLiesAlot 6,818
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 54 min About Face 5,113

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages