JETS 4 LIFE

Baltimore, MD

#8283 Sep 16, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Pats 13 Jets 10 -
and the winner of the "Fred Baxter Stone Hands" award goes to Clyde Gates. Goog grief...I doubt this guy could play on an Arena Team. As usual, Jets had their opportunities and as usual, don't cash'em in.
Manning 41 Manning 23 -
Jints were in it until that dreadful pick off the players foot. The punt return for the TD finished it off.
If Gates heard what I was screaming while I was watching that game he would have turned in his jersey lol..... Receivers didn't help out Geno and Geno had to much put on him from Marty..... Throwing 30 plus times in bad weather while your running game was good was not smart at all in my opinion......

Defense especially the run defense has been great so far...... They will keep us in most games and I could see us winning more ugly games as the year goes on.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#8284 Sep 16, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Also you need to drop all those elementary school nicknames you do for some of the teams. Example; Its Patriots or Pats. Not Gaytriots. There will be deductions from your win totals if you continue doing this. My weekly picks will no longer appear on any forums. But at least 1 poster woll always be able to back me with my picks so I will let you know of my weekly winnings. This is all due to the 3/12 lie that you keep doing. The penalty for that is my picks no longer appear

mr 3/12...claiming you win on Monday, hell you have done that before as does fattie

your a loser and you go out with your rat tail between your legs

see ya 3/12

its known thru out topix

all you have is your 2 arse suckers who fall into your bs

the rest LAUGH ALL DAY AT YOU...MR CRACK...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8285 Sep 16, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol of course he want do anything..... He's always huffing and puffing, but he can't blow anything down..... I think he's getting upset because we are calling him Mr. 3/12 and other names as well.... He better get use to it.....
Momma and Unbiased are the same...... Both are afraid of their own shadow and never show up to a fight.... Both are gutless cowards and never get the major picks right.....

that lying pos knows he hid from me for years...and as if I will waste my time looking for him and he laughs as he is at home...he has pulled that stunt before...

f him and his bs...the only 2 people who back him are his fellow liars.

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#8286 Sep 17, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> If Gates heard what I was screaming while I was watching that game he would have turned in his jersey lol..... Receivers didn't help out Geno and Geno had to much put on him from Marty..... Throwing 30 plus times in bad weather while your running game was good was not smart at all in my opinion......
Defense especially the run defense has been great so far...... They will keep us in most games and I could see us winning more ugly games as the year goes on.....
Marty Moose wasn't brought in for 'Ground N Pound' for sure. By not executing and putting your rookie QB in 3rd and long situations, the result is often not good.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#8287 Sep 17, 2013
Week 3 and this is a huge game for Gang Green. I'm not worried about Rex's defense it's Geno Smith I'm worried about. Jets need to win 3 preferably 4 games before the week 10 bye week when we'll get Mark back. This Sunday against Buffalo at home is a 'must' the other first half winnable games with Smith at QB is @ Tenn Pitt NE @ Cinn. After the bye getting Mark back stabilizing the offense winning 5 or 6 of the last 7 is their for the taking. Playoffs baby !!!
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#8288 Sep 17, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Week 3 and this is a huge game for Gang Green. I'm not worried about Rex's defense it's Geno Smith I'm worried about. Jets need to win 3 preferably 4 games before the week 10 bye week when we'll get Mark back. This Sunday against Buffalo at home is a 'must' the other first half winnable games with Smith at QB is @ Tenn Pitt NE @ Cinn. After the bye getting Mark back stabilizing the offense winning 5 or 6 of the last 7 is their for the taking. Playoffs baby !!!
hey fatboy love ya BS rants..for the record Mark couldn't win 5 of 6 with this team or any other for that matter...thats why Geno's here ya dope!!!
JETS 4 LIFE

Brooklyn, NY

#8289 Sep 17, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
that lying pos knows he hid from me for years...and as if I will waste my time looking for him and he laughs as he is at home...he has pulled that stunt before...
f him and his bs...the only 2 people who back him are his fellow liars.
Lmao did you see his last post?.... He actually thinks I care about him not posting his picks..... He can go to hell for all I care.....

He will always be know as the free loading, crack.smoking buzzard.... Then he said one poster will validate his picks.... They both lie like rugs and in their cases dirty rugs.....
JETS 4 LIFE

Brooklyn, NY

#8290 Sep 17, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Marty Moose wasn't brought in for 'Ground N Pound' for sure. By not executing and putting your rookie QB in 3rd and long situations, the result is often not good.
Marty will get it corrected especially hearing it all on tv and through the media..... He also has to understand the personal or lack there of the team has..... Don't mess Geno I like they did Mark who was clearly over his head when they asked him to be the man of the offense......

Can't wait to see them back on the field this Sunday against the Bills..... Kerly should be back.... Richardson has a sprained ankle, but they said.he should be fine..... Coples was back at practice also, but not sure if he will be available this Sunday.....
JETS 4 LIFE

Brooklyn, NY

#8291 Sep 17, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text>hey fatboy love ya BS rants..for the record Mark couldn't win 5 of 6 with this team or any other for that matter...thats why Geno's here ya dope!!!
Lmao did you see that post?.... Omg what a classic idiot.... He actually wants Sanchez back?...

That proves once and for all he was never a Jets fan because I don't know any Jets fans that wants Mark back lol.... That's his hero, but Marks time in NY is up....
JETS 4 LIFE

Brooklyn, NY

#8292 Sep 17, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Also you need to drop all those elementary school nicknames you do for some of the teams. Example; Its Patriots or Pats. Not Gaytriots. There will be deductions from your win totals if you continue doing this. My weekly picks will no longer appear on any forums. But at least 1 poster woll always be able to back me with my picks so I will let you know of my weekly winnings. This is all due to the 3/12 lie that you keep doing. The penalty for that is my picks no longer appear
Mr.3/12 aka Mr. Crack get a life and grow up..... No one cares if you don't.make your picks anymore..... That will be one less thing we laugh at you about..... Lmao.....
Paul Yanks

Chicago, IL

#8293 Sep 17, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lmao did you see his last post?.... He actually thinks I care about him not posting his picks..... He can go to hell for all I care.....
He will always be know as the free loading, crack.smoking buzzard.... Then he said one poster will validate his picks.... They both lie like rugs and in their cases dirty rugs.....
crackhead momma is a complete idiot.......what a moron....loves fat rex and rag arm sanchez......fatso has been a bitter loser all his fat life what can you expect from that stupid moron? LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8294 Sep 18, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

its gonna be a great season!!![ your 2012 season brag, how did that end up?]

thanks for the humor...boy sanchise to save the day...playoffs huh...this post is saved.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8295 Sep 18, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>

in the jet/new England game the jets were running just fine against the pats...even the announcers were stunned they were throwing instead of running at times...marty to me blew that game...

and smith is what he is... a rookie who will make mistakes with the speed of the game ahead of him...he really did not have a full preseason and rexie was in love with boy sanchise...

I will say this, he has more tools then boy sanchise and will in time be fine.

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#8296 Sep 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
in the jet/new England game the jets were running just fine against the pats...even the announcers were stunned they were throwing instead of running at times...marty to me blew that game...
and smith is what he is... a rookie who will make mistakes with the speed of the game ahead of him...he really did not have a full preseason and rexie was in love with boy sanchise...
The Jets did a terrific job running the ball; only when the QB throws a perfect one into the guy's number and he drops it, can't blame that on the OC. I think with more reps, Smith will be fine. Certainly a QB who can run out the pocket is a plus.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8297 Sep 18, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jets did a terrific job running the ball; only when the QB throws a perfect one into the guy's number and he drops it, can't blame that on the OC. I think with more reps, Smith will be fine. Certainly a QB who can run out the pocket is a plus.

one of the jet issues was a lack of playmakers...at wide out, it shows.

this qb is better then buttfumble sanchise...

and why stop running? OC needs his head examined...unless its true, rex runs everything, which would explain confusion.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#8298 Sep 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
one of the jet issues was a lack of playmakers...at wide out, it shows.
this qb is better then buttfumble sanchise...
and why stop running? OC needs his head examined...unless its true, rex runs everything, which would explain confusion.
There's not many decent forums left on these boards because of posters like you polluting them.....we beg you as Jet fans please stay in the juicekee talk back forum that you've already destroyed and leave us alone !!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8299 Sep 18, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>There's not many decent forums left on these boards because of posters like you polluting them.....we beg you as Jet fans please stay in the juicekee talk back forum that you've already destroyed and leave us alone !!

"we", lmfao....why, you go in the yankee and giant forums...its America, we can anywhere we want...

see you around fattie.

"its gonna be a great year"

bwahahahahahahahahaahahahaha
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8300 Sep 18, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>crackhead momma is a complete idiot.......what a moron....loves fat rex and rag arm sanchez......fatso has been a bitter loser all his fat life what can you expect from that stupid moron? LMFAO
Did you see that moron still wanting Sanchez back?????? Lmao wow now that post says it all..... He's a bitter smelly loser like we all know..... Rex and Sanchez days in NY are numbered......
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8301 Sep 18, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.... Smith will be fine in the long run hopefully.... Like the fact that he runs when the opportunity presents itself and he slides or gets out of bounds.......

Also is up to Jets management to gets some more weapons around him in he years to come..... They didn't do that for Mark because they focused more on the defense and look what happened..... Maybe they may gets this right lol......
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8302 Sep 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post like always..... You are so right about him having more tools than Sanchez..... Momma is I love with Rex and Sanchez lol.. Guy is nuts.....

Another issue that I hope won't pop up is the whole the franchise isn't committed to Geno being the permanent starter.....You know how news and gossip flow in NY..... Some players can handle and some cant.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 9 min _FLATLINE-------- 10,910
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 18 min YANKEES 4 LIFE 320,646
Time to go? 23 min sans sousi 3,272
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 23 min Nassau 3 12,452
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 54,526
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Trunketeer 12,405
Poll Who is the heaviest person of all time 1 hr jimi-yank 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages