JETS 4 LIFE

Union, NJ

#8265 Sep 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
both teams had bad drops...the pats had 2 td passes dropped...brady was like a wild man screaming...its on belichek to get receivers and speaking of him...he runs the draft...has had multiple picks and cannot get it right with a receiver?? he drafted 2 who look bad...
jets had a tough luck loss...a winnable game, more so then the tampa game..they ran well and should have rammed the ball up the pats butt and might have grounded it out..
Good post..... Belicheck hasn't been able to draft a decent wideout in a long time.... He likes his tighends and had 2 great ones, but that's about it.... Very surprised at Brady for doing that on national tv... He should know better.....

Very tough loss for Gang Green, but they have a chance to bounce back against the Bills next game..... Defense especially the run defense has been good so far.... We will see how they hold up when they plays better qbs and they will be tested.... Long season....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#8266 Sep 13, 2013
momma chamberlin, jets win, he is here

jets lose...he is judging and hiding...

as usual...
JETS 4 LIFE

East Hartford, CT

#8267 Sep 14, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Well Dell, my picks and don't be shocked if I do better than my 12 winners from last week.
Pats over Jets (3-13)
Falcons over Rams
Panthers over Bills
Bears over Vikings
Packers over Skins
Colts over Dolphins
Cowboys over Chiefs
Ravens over Browns
Texans over Titans
Eagles over Chargers
Cards over Lions
Saints over Bucs
Raiders over Jags
Broncos over Giants
Seahawks over 49ers
Bengals over Steelers
Here are my picks for week 2 roid freak.....

Falcons over Rams
Eagles over Chargers( 0-2 start lmao)
Cowboys over Chiefs
Colts over Dolphins
Texans over Titans
Packers over Redskins
Ravens over Browns
Panthers over Bills
Bears over Vikings
Saints over Buccaneers
Lions over Cardinals
Raiders over Jaguars
Broncos over Giants( I hope I'm wrong though)
Seahawks over 49ers
Bengals over Steelers

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8268 Sep 14, 2013
What's with Marc Sanchez wearing a girl's headband, all the time? Isn't that kinda weird? I've never seen any guy do that.....

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#8269 Sep 14, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Here are my picks for week 2 roid freak.....
Falcons over Rams
Cowboys over Chiefs
Colts over Dolphins
Texans over Titans
Packers over Redskins
Ravens over Browns
Panthers over Bills
Bears over Vikings
Saints over Buccaneers
Lions over Cardinals
Raiders over Jaguars
Seahawks over 49ers
Bengals over Steelers
Your picks for the most part are the same as mine. Guess you looked at my picks first. In the future weeks, continue to post your winners however lose all the comments. They are not necessary

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#8270 Sep 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
What's with Marc Sanchez wearing a girl's headband, all the time? Isn't that kinda weird? I've never seen any guy do that.....
You want to explain your profile heading? Does it have any political meaning or does it mean something else? Because this is 1 of the 2 forums that strictly prohibits anything pro Obama
Obama fan

Buffalo, NY

#8271 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>You want to explain your profile heading? Does it have any political meaning or does it mean something else? Because this is 1 of the 2 forums that strictly prohibits anything pro Obama
hey dipshite, whats your problem man? Obama is the greatest president ever, I bet a loser like you loves the idiot Bush and his crapola politics right?
JETS 4 LIFE

East Hartford, CT

#8272 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>Your picks for the most part are the same as mine. Guess you looked at my picks first. In the future weeks, continue to post your winners however lose all the comments. They are not necessary
I say what I want to say and there is nothing you can do about it Mr. 3/14..... You want to get mad stay off the board.... You want to act like an adult and talk sports we can do that too.... It's you call.... Mr. 3/14 lmao....

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#8273 Sep 15, 2013
Obama fan wrote:
<quoted text>hey dipshite, whats your problem man? Obama is the greatest president ever, I bet a loser like you loves the idiot Bush and his crapola politics right?
Yea ok Paul. I already know where you stand on this topic. Try and fool someone else. You know I am never fooled
momma chamberlin

Saint Louis, MO

#8274 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>Yea ok Paul. I already know where you stand on this topic. Try and fool someone else. You know I am never fooled
Hey idiot, we need more of your picks, 3-12 was hysterical ya moron. LMAO!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#8275 Sep 15, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I say what I want to say and there is nothing you can do about it Mr. 3/14..... You want to get mad stay off the board.... You want to act like an adult and talk sports we can do that too.... It's you call.... Mr. 3/14 lmao....

of course not...tman/momma is just a bit worse on the phony threats...

not one over 6 years has ever happened...bluster, gorilla chest pound...

momma/tman claimed a sept visit...another bs line...I can only pray he shows up

keep laughing at mr 3/12...he can't do a thing.
Jack

Chicago, IL

#8276 Sep 15, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Very weird and gay like fatso momma chamberlin......LMFAO

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#8277 Sep 15, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Here are my picks for week 2 roid freak.....
Falcons over Rams
Cowboys over Chiefs
Colts over Dolphins
Texans over Titans
Packers over Redskins
Ravens over Browns
Panthers over Bills
Bears over Vikings
Saints over Buccaneers
Lions over Cardinals
Raiders over Jaguars
Seahawks over 49ers
Bengals over Steelers
Well Dell, this is now the 2nd week in this young season where I beat you again with the picks. And once again, you made a fool of yourself with your comments. From this point on, just make your picks. Do not make any comments like you did twice here. In fact, because both your comments were crazy, I'm deducting one of your wins this week. Unnecessary comments can result will in future penalties as well
Paul Yanks

Chicago, IL

#8278 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>Well Dell, this is now the 2nd week in this young season where I beat you again with the picks. And once again, you made a fool of yourself with your comments. From this point on, just make your picks. Do not make any comments like you did twice here. In fact, because both your comments were crazy, I'm deducting one of your wins this week. Unnecessary comments can result will in future penalties as well
Come on 3-12 with more of your stupid picks.......you know nothing about football ya moron.......you're just a crackhead dope, a liar and a cheater you fool......

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#8279 Sep 16, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
Guinness Picks.....early
Belicheats 27 Jets 21 -
Jets received the benefit of 13 penalties by Rutgers in the opener; that won't happen tonight. Although many of the weapons the Pats used in the red zone are gone, the Jets pass defense was not impressive on Sunday. Also, with the Jets lacking an effective running game, that doesn't keep Mr. Brady off the field. I still think they have a shot, but it's hard to pick them
Jints 30 Broncos 27 in OT -
I think Manning will be the winning QB
Game of the Week:
Niners 34 Seahawks 21
a football fan's delight; a must see if you have the opportunity
Game of the Weak :
Raiders 10 Jags 3
There wil be more people at Citi Field this afternoon than at this nightmare
Pats 13 Jets 10 -

and the winner of the "Fred Baxter Stone Hands" award goes to Clyde Gates. Goog grief...I doubt this guy could play on an Arena Team. As usual, Jets had their opportunities and as usual, don't cash'em in.

Manning 41 Manning 23 -

Jints were in it until that dreadful pick off the players foot. The punt return for the TD finished it off.
JETS 4 LIFE

Hyattsville, MD

#8280 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>Well Dell, this is now the 2nd week in this young season where I beat you again with the picks. And once again, you made a fool of yourself with your comments. From this point on, just make your picks. Do not make any comments like you did twice here. In fact, because both your comments were crazy, I'm deducting one of your wins this week. Unnecessary comments can result will in future penalties as well
You are liar because we tied the first week.... Take a look at the pick once again....

Also like I said before when you start acting like an adult and post about sports then I will stop laughing and mocking you lol.... We both have the Bungles tonight..... Lol deduct one of my wins? Who are you Vanna White?..... Lmao....
JETS 4 LIFE

Hyattsville, MD

#8281 Sep 16, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
of course not...tman/momma is just a bit worse on the phony threats...
not one over 6 years has ever happened...bluster, gorilla chest pound...
momma/tman claimed a sept visit...another bs line...I can only pray he shows up
keep laughing at mr 3/12...he can't do a thing.
Lol of course he want do anything..... He's always huffing and puffing, but he can't blow anything down..... I think he's getting upset because we are calling him Mr. 3/12 and other names as well.... He better get use to it.....

Momma and Unbiased are the same...... Both are afraid of their own shadow and never show up to a fight.... Both are gutless cowards and never get the major picks right.....

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#8282 Sep 16, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> You are liar because we tied the first week.... Take a look at the pick once again....
Also like I said before when you start acting like an adult and post about sports then I will stop laughing and mocking you lol.... We both have the Bungles tonight..... Lol deduct one of my wins? Who are you Vanna White?..... Lmao....
Also you need to drop all those elementary school nicknames you do for some of the teams. Example; Its Patriots or Pats. Not Gaytriots. There will be deductions from your win totals if you continue doing this. My weekly picks will no longer appear on any forums. But at least 1 poster woll always be able to back me with my picks so I will let you know of my weekly winnings. This is all due to the 3/12 lie that you keep doing. The penalty for that is my picks no longer appear
JETS 4 LIFE

Hyattsville, MD

#8283 Sep 16, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Pats 13 Jets 10 -
and the winner of the "Fred Baxter Stone Hands" award goes to Clyde Gates. Goog grief...I doubt this guy could play on an Arena Team. As usual, Jets had their opportunities and as usual, don't cash'em in.
Manning 41 Manning 23 -
Jints were in it until that dreadful pick off the players foot. The punt return for the TD finished it off.
If Gates heard what I was screaming while I was watching that game he would have turned in his jersey lol..... Receivers didn't help out Geno and Geno had to much put on him from Marty..... Throwing 30 plus times in bad weather while your running game was good was not smart at all in my opinion......

Defense especially the run defense has been great so far...... They will keep us in most games and I could see us winning more ugly games as the year goes on.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#8284 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>Also you need to drop all those elementary school nicknames you do for some of the teams. Example; Its Patriots or Pats. Not Gaytriots. There will be deductions from your win totals if you continue doing this. My weekly picks will no longer appear on any forums. But at least 1 poster woll always be able to back me with my picks so I will let you know of my weekly winnings. This is all due to the 3/12 lie that you keep doing. The penalty for that is my picks no longer appear

mr 3/12...claiming you win on Monday, hell you have done that before as does fattie

your a loser and you go out with your rat tail between your legs

see ya 3/12

its known thru out topix

all you have is your 2 arse suckers who fall into your bs

the rest LAUGH ALL DAY AT YOU...MR CRACK...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 min the don 342,550
Peter Strzot America's Agent 007 Guilty Of Treason 8 min plottmasteram 1
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 12 min DeBlasio 18,916
Time for high tax states to get house in order 14 min Trump tax bill 1
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 1 hr 2 Dogs 2,202
Another Republican Bites the Dust!! (Dec '11) 1 hr 2 Dogs 1,269
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Monday Blues 322,241

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance