“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#8245 Sep 10, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
he admitted he did; in all, he did a decent job calling the plays. I thought he did a great job stopping Doug Martin. So far, the team's best pick up in the offseason could very well be Marty Mornhinweg. Certainly, this team is moving the ball better than last season's dreadful play calling. What's hurting them now is they have no established RB.
Now I know you're a total loser that doesn't have a clue about the Jets or football. Rex admitted he blew that play ? what a liar you are. Rex was furious that the play called defensively was the perfect one and Landry missed a simple tackle in fact Landry threw a grand into the team kitty for the horrible play. Please take your BS off this site and put it in the juicekee talkback or G-men talk back this way you can have imbeciles like Jimbo licking your azz.

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#8246 Sep 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Now I know you're a total loser that doesn't have a clue about the Jets or football. Rex admitted he blew that play ? what a liar you are. Rex was furious that the play called defensively was the perfect one and Landry missed a simple tackle in fact Landry threw a grand into the team kitty for the horrible play. Please take your BS off this site and put it in the juicekee talkback or G-men talk back this way you can have imbeciles like Jimbo licking your azz.
wow....and I thought the Obamatrons were missing a few picture cards......what a dysfunctional mess. I think I'll hold off any further comments until "after" 9/11.

Florida...home of Trump

#8247 Sep 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he has none..its all about hating the Yankees and giants...whoever plays them is his team
and agreed, he is a riot in his multiple phony profiles and lying 24/7...some of the stuff he posts is legend in topix..
there's nothing legendary about his last post on here....this boy is in serious trouble
JETS 4 LIFE

Union, NJ

#8248 Sep 10, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
Here are my Sunday picks... NFL is great......
Gaytriots over Bills
Seahawks over Panthers
Bears over Beagles
Browns over Dolphins
Lions over Vikings
Colts over Raiders
Chiefs over Jags
Saints over Falcons
Steelers over Titans
Rams over Cardinals
Texans over Chargers(Rivers 2-3 ints)
Redskins over Eagles
Giants over Cowboys
Packers over 49ers
Jets over Bucs
So overall with the correct pick last Thursday I went 11-5 overall or as only Unbiased can understand 11/16...... Not bad at all....
JETS 4 LIFE

Union, NJ

#8249 Sep 10, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
there's nothing legendary about his last post on here....this boy is in serious trouble
Ignore him because he's a fake fan and always talk nonsense on the other forums as well.....

Tough game for Gang Green this Thursday..... Wish we didn't have to play them so early, but it is what it is..... It will be very tough especially in New England....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#8250 Sep 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Now I know you're a total loser that doesn't have a clue about the Jets or football. Rex admitted he blew that play ? what a liar you are. Rex was furious that the play called defensively was the perfect one and Landry missed a simple tackle in fact Landry threw a grand into the team kitty for the horrible play. Please take your BS off this site and put it in the juicekee talkback or G-men talk back this way you can have imbeciles like Jimbo licking your azz.

as if you know a thing

too damn funny fattie...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#8251 Sep 10, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
wow....and I thought the Obamatrons were missing a few picture cards......what a dysfunctional mess. I think I'll hold off any further comments until "after" 9/11.

the guy is a wack job...delusional...he thinks he is in the met front office and jet front office

meanwhile he is some unemployed bum in the Carolinas...

a pathetic slob...if you only knew the half of it..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#8252 Sep 10, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> So overall with the correct pick last Thursday I went 11-5 overall or as only Unbiased can understand 11/16...... Not bad at all....

I think he went 2/14...and its getting just funnier with him...

mr 3/14 is he and always will be

great picking dell!!
JETS 4 LIFE

Union, NJ

#8253 Sep 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he went 2/14...and its getting just funnier with him...
mr 3/14 is he and always will be
great picking dell!!
Lmao 2/14..... That's the 1st week..... We have 16 to go..... Not to mention he cursed the Dodgers this year by picking them to win the World Series.....
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8254 Sep 11, 2013
FLORHAM PARK, N.J.-- New York Jets wide receiver Jeremy Kerley will not play in the team's game at New England on Thursday night because of a concussion.

Kerley, who also serves as the Jets' primary punt returner, was ruled out Wednesday, as expected.

He took a hard hit from Tampa Bay's Mark Barron late in the second quarter of New York's 18-17 victory Sunday. Kerley's helmet popped off, and Barron was assessed a 15-yard personal foul penalty.

Kerley passed the initial concussion protocol and returned to play, and passed an additional test after the game. But he was held out of practice after he took another test when he showed up with concussionlike symptoms at the team's facility Monday.

The Jets re-signed Ben Obomanu on Tuesday to help fill in for Kerley.

Looks like that running game is going to have to REALLY get it going if they want a chance in this game .....

Florida...home of Trump

#8255 Sep 12, 2013
Guinness Picks.....early

Belicheats 27 Jets 21 -

Jets received the benefit of 13 penalties by Rutgers in the opener; that won't happen tonight. Although many of the weapons the Pats used in the red zone are gone, the Jets pass defense was not impressive on Sunday. Also, with the Jets lacking an effective running game, that doesn't keep Mr. Brady off the field. I still think they have a shot, but it's hard to pick them

Jints 30 Broncos 27 in OT -

I think Manning will be the winning QB

Game of the Week:
Niners 34 Seahawks 21

a football fan's delight; a must see if you have the opportunity

Game of the Weak :
Raiders 10 Jags 3

There wil be more people at Citi Field this afternoon than at this nightmare

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#8256 Sep 12, 2013
Well Dell, my picks and don't be shocked if I do better than my 12 winners from last week.

Pats over Jets (3-13)
Falcons over Rams
Panthers over Bills
Bears over Vikings
Packers over Skins
Colts over Dolphins
Cowboys over Chiefs
Ravens over Browns
Texans over Titans
Eagles over Chargers
Cards over Lions
Saints over Bucs
Raiders over Jags
Broncos over Giants
Seahawks over 49ers
Bengals over Steelers
JETS 4 LIFE

Hollywood, FL

#8257 Sep 12, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
Guinness Picks.....early
Belicheats 27 Jets 21 -
Jets received the benefit of 13 penalties by Rutgers in the opener; that won't happen tonight. Although many of the weapons the Pats used in the red zone are gone, the Jets pass defense was not impressive on Sunday. Also, with the Jets lacking an effective running game, that doesn't keep Mr. Brady off the field. I still think they have a shot, but it's hard to pick them
Jints 30 Broncos 27 in OT -
I think Manning will be the winning QB
Game of the Week:
Niners 34 Seahawks 21
a football fan's delight; a must see if you have the opportunity
Game of the Weak :
Raiders 10 Jags 3
There wil be more people at Citi Field this afternoon than at this nightmare
I agree with you about it's hard to pick the Jets tonight, but it's hard for me to no pick them lol..... I guess I'm a gluten for punishment lol.... I will take he Jets tonight in a close one....

I hate to pick against the Giants, but don't see them stopping Peyton..... Jacobs is back.... This may be a high scoring games since the Broncos defense is suspect also..... Eli will play well, but not enough to beat Peyton....

Seahawks over 49ers ONLY because they are playing in Seattle..... Boldin vs Sherman will be a great matchup.... Kapernick will play well, but a costly.turnover from him will give the Seahawks the win......

Raiders 6 over Jags 2..... What a barn burner lol..... God that's going to be terrible.... I will still watch it because I love the game that much.....
JETS 4 LIFE

Hollywood, FL

#8258 Sep 12, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Well Dell, my picks and don't be shocked if I do better than my 12 winners from last week.
Pats over Jets (3-13)
Falcons over Rams
Panthers over Bills
Bears over Vikings
Packers over Skins
Colts over Dolphins
Cowboys over Chiefs
Ravens over Browns
Texans over Titans
Eagles over Chargers
Cards over Lions
Saints over Bucs
Raiders over Jags
Broncos over Giants
Seahawks over 49ers
Bengals over Steelers
I will give you credit for your picks last week..... Glad the Jets proved took wrong also lol.....
JETS 4 LIFE

Hollywood, FL

#8259 Sep 12, 2013
Well here we go Jets and NFL fans.... A Thursday night division game between the Jets and Gaytriots.... It may be a close game, but wouldn't shock me if the Pats blew them out..... Here are some keys to the game.....

On offense, Geno must protect the ball...... Turnovers leave a short field for Brady..... Also no rookie qb has ever beaten Bill Belicheat in New England.... Running game must come to the party...... Powell and Ivory have to have a 100 plus combined to shorten the game..... Kerly is out so Hill, Gates, Winslow will have to step up......

On defense, you have to get to Brady..... Don't let him sit back in the pocket.... I know he is missing his weapons, but I can see them trying quick passes..... Shut the running game which I believe the Jets will do..... Milliner and Cromartie better be ready even though Brady is throwing to inexperienced receivers..... No huddle might be in effect also...... Defense has to be ready.....

So the Jets have a tough game ahead of them.... They must play a perfect game.... You going up against the best qb and best coach in the game.... Geno has to be ready for Bellicheats different schemes on defense.... I know I may be wrong, but I'm taking the Jets.... We shall see what happens..... J-E-T-S JETS!!!!! JETS!!!!! JETS!!!!!
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#8260 Sep 12, 2013
Can anybody catch the ball? Awful
JETS 4 LIFE

Union, NJ

#8261 Sep 12, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
Can anybody catch the ball? Awful
Completely agree with you..... it's downright awful.....
JETS 4 LIFE

Washington, DC

#8262 Sep 13, 2013
Good morning JETS and NFL Fans...... Happy Friday to all.... Wow what a ugly and sloppy rain filled game last night.... Turnovers, dropped balls and bad game planning...... Let's break this down.....

On offense, I know the receivers aren't that good, but you have to catch these balls.... Hill and Gates need to really look themselves in the mirror ... Awful drops.... You have to help your rookie qb especially on the road..... Holmes made some plays... Kerly was out and Winslow was missing......

Also for the life of me, why is Marty making Geno throw the ball 30 plus times in the rain when your running game is working?.... Powell and Ivory had 100 yards rushing combined.... It was working... Why not stick with it?.... In my opinion that was bad game planning on his part.....

Geno made some bad decisions especially in the 4th.... This is to be expected though with a rookie qb..... I have seen more good things than bad things from him a far..... He will the more he plays....

Defense was good.... I know Brady didn't have his weapons, but some credit has to be given to the defense..... Run defense was great once again.... Running game like I said was better which is a plus..... It was a winnable game, but Gang Green came up short.... It's all good.... On to the next game.... Go Jets!!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#8263 Sep 13, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
Good morning JETS and NFL Fans...... Happy Friday to all.... Wow what a ugly and sloppy rain filled game last night.... Turnovers, dropped balls and bad game planning...... Let's break this down.....
On offense, I know the receivers aren't that good, but you have to catch these balls.... Hill and Gates need to really look themselves in the mirror ... Awful drops.... You have to help your rookie qb especially on the road..... Holmes made some plays... Kerly was out and Winslow was missing......
Also for the life of me, why is Marty making Geno throw the ball 30 plus times in the rain when your running game is working?.... Powell and Ivory had 100 yards rushing combined.... It was working... Why not stick with it?.... In my opinion that was bad game planning on his part.....
Geno made some bad decisions especially in the 4th.... This is to be expected though with a rookie qb..... I have seen more good things than bad things from him a far..... He will the more he plays....
Defense was good.... I know Brady didn't have his weapons, but some credit has to be given to the defense..... Run defense was great once again.... Running game like I said was better which is a plus..... It was a winnable game, but Gang Green came up short.... It's all good.... On to the next game.... Go Jets!!!!

both teams had bad drops...the pats had 2 td passes dropped...brady was like a wild man screaming...its on belichek to get receivers and speaking of him...he runs the draft...has had multiple picks and cannot get it right with a receiver?? he drafted 2 who look bad...

jets had a tough luck loss...a winnable game, more so then the tampa game..they ran well and should have rammed the ball up the pats butt and might have grounded it out..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#8264 Sep 13, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Well its time again for my picks and lets see if pick off where I left last season where I was wrong on every postseason game
Broncos over Ravens
Pats over Bills
Bears over Bengals
Browns over Fins
Saints over Falcons
Bucs over Jets (2-14 this year)
Steelers over Titans
Lions over Vikings
Colts over Raiders
Seahawks over Panthers
Chiefs over Jags
Rams over Cards
49ers over Packers
Cowboys over Giants
Redskins over Eagles
Texans over Chargers

jets 2-14...fraid not, another bad prediction...but honest on the wrong in the post season....deny deny deny or highly edited...watch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 min June VanDerMark 336,516
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 20 min Guinness Drinker 1,437
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Paul Yanks 47,151
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Paul Yanks 343,962
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 3 hr jimi-yank 7,630
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 3 hr Guinness Drinker 7,189
Did David Hogg register for the draft yet? 4 hr New York City 1

Jackson-Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages