“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#8223 Sep 9, 2013
jimiyank wrote:
<quoted text>
don't think you see 80 plus total points in the jints game..we shall see..
well, you were right about that. Didn't expect six turnovers either

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#8224 Sep 9, 2013
Jets 1-0...

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#8225 Sep 9, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
well, you were right about that. Didn't expect six turnovers either
You didn't expect all those g-men turnovers ? Manning is an interception machine no one in football has thrown as many as he has the last 3 years, he'll again lead the league as he blames teammate after teammate. Are you saying you didn't know the G-men are also fumble machines and have no running game ? Maybe you should watch some football before making ridiculous statements.
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8226 Sep 9, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't expect all those g-men turnovers ? Manning is an interception machine no one in football has thrown as many as he has the last 3 years, he'll again lead the league as he blames teammate after teammate. Are you saying you didn't know the G-men are also fumble machines and have no running game ? Maybe you should watch some football before making ridiculous statements.
Stay off the forum because you are a huge front running fan... Eli is one of the best qbs in the game.... Him and the team had a bad game.... They won't play like that all year.... Moron.....

Daytona Beach

#8227 Sep 9, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't expect all those g-men turnovers ? Manning is an interception machine no one in football has thrown as many as he has the last 3 years, he'll again lead the league as he blames teammate after teammate. Are you saying you didn't know the G-men are also fumble machines and have no running game ? Maybe you should watch some football before making ridiculous statements.
Manning is an interception machine ? did you count how many SB rings he owns ?....oh that's right... I forgot....you can't count past one
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8228 Sep 9, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Jets 18 Rutgers 17 -
for those who think Rex is the worse coach in the league, can't say much about the meathead running the Bucs; Greg Schiano. Great start to the season getting flagged three times for the play clock expiring. 13 penalties (three unsportsmanlike). Some may say the Jets caught a break; stupiditity doesn't count.
Romo's 36 Eli 31 - six turnovers ? c'mon G-Men
Upset Special
Colts 21 Raiders 17 - close but not much to choose from. I hardly consider the Titans beating the Steelers an upset
Most of the teams looked sloppy on opening week..... The Bucs coach is just crazy with some of the things he has done in the past.... Rex just needs to keep quiet which is very hard for him to do.....

I'm just glad that you were wrong about the Jets game lol..... Usually you are right with your picks..... Geno didn't have the critical turnovers that cost you games.... I was kinda upset with the clock.management from Rex when the Bucs were in fg.range.... I'm just glad it's over and happy we got the win.... Especially with the return of Revis.... Next up are the Gaytriots this Thursday....
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8229 Sep 9, 2013
Well I'm hoping and praying Geno can continue to get better because he's already better than Sanchez in my opinion.....

FLORHAM PARK, N.J.-- Rookie Geno Smith will get his second start for the New York Jets, as expected, when the team plays at New England on Thursday night.

Coach Rex Ryan says Monday that Smith, coming off an 18-17 win over Tampa Bay on Sunday, will play against the Patriots after he was mostly solid in his NFL debut.

Ryan adds that Mark Sanchez, sidelined with a shoulder injury, will not play and the quarterback and the team are seeking a second medical opinion. According to published reports, Sanchez will meet with Dr. James Andrews at some point this week to get further evaluation.

Ryan says Sanchez hasn't had a setback with the injury, but with a short week, it makes sense for him to get another look at the shoulder.

Like I said before the season started, if he even shows glimpses of anything you can build on Sanchez will be done in NY.... He's a good guy, but I think he will do better else where....

Daytona Beach

#8230 Sep 9, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Most of the teams looked sloppy on opening week..... The Bucs coach is just crazy with some of the things he has done in the past.... Rex just needs to keep quiet which is very hard for him to do.....
I'm just glad that you were wrong about the Jets game lol..... Usually you are right with your picks..... Geno didn't have the critical turnovers that cost you games.... I was kinda upset with the clock.management from Rex when the Bucs were in fg.range.... I'm just glad it's over and happy we got the win.... Especially with the return of Revis.... Next up are the Gaytriots this Thursday....
that's what 'pick'em' time is all about; great fun. For those who were guessing what the Jets record would be at the start, this was one that was likely in the "L" column. The QB played better than expected but the rookie CB was toasted. What I didn't like was the amount of 1st down conversions on 3rd and long; there were quite a few. Even Cromartie wasn't that good. That's what the lack of a pass rush will do. What really bailed them out was the play by DeMario Davis; rarely do you see a LB cut down a WR on the run

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#8231 Sep 9, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Manning is an interception machine ? did you count how many SB rings he owns ?....oh that's right... I forgot....you can't count past one

great post, he is the moron who claimed last year, "jets gonna have a great season"

yeah, 6-10...

the guy is one of the worst in predictions...when the jets lose, trust me, he is gone from topix for days...as he puts his foot in his mouth often..

he will not dare bring up "boy sanchise" and his 52 turnovers the past 2 years, leading the nfl

dead quiet on that...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8232 Sep 9, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
that's what 'pick'em' time is all about; great fun. For those who were guessing what the Jets record would be at the start, this was one that was likely in the "L" column. The QB played better than expected but the rookie CB was toasted. What I didn't like was the amount of 1st down conversions on 3rd and long; there were quite a few. Even Cromartie wasn't that good. That's what the lack of a pass rush will do. What really bailed them out was the play by DeMario Davis; rarely do you see a LB cut down a WR on the run

I think rex blew the coverage on that one and the linebacker made the play of the game...I thought It was a td at first..what hustle

good catch on that and cro was beaten often...

and we all make picks for fun, its clowns like him that take it to serious..and when his picks go wrong he is gone..
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8233 Sep 9, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of those 3rd and longs were created because either we didn't get anything from 2 straight running play and dumb wildcat plays that go backwards..... We live and die by the blitz.... We almost died when Landry missed that tackle on Jackson.... I don't mind blitzing though..... They got lucky though.....

Cromartie better understand that he now gets the number 1 receivers instead of number 2.... The guy for some reason never uses his strength in bump and run.... He did that in Florida State also..... He better start doing something different because Jackson killed him...
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8234 Sep 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
great post, he is the moron who claimed last year, "jets gonna have a great season"
yeah, 6-10...
the guy is one of the worst in predictions...when the jets lose, trust me, he is gone from topix for days...as he puts his foot in his mouth often..
he will not dare bring up "boy sanchise" and his 52 turnovers the past 2 years, leading the nfl
dead quiet on that...
Lol Momma is very upset about his hero Sanchez.... I'm shocked he didn't say Good Riddance when he found out Sanchez wasn't starting..... Well according to him his "sources" told him ahead of time.. Lol..

The nerve of that moron to call Eli a int machine.... I guess he doesn't watch Football like we do......Eli has proven himself time and time again..... He's a hater and bitter prick... A fat one at that....

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#8235 Sep 9, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow he's won as many Super Bowls as Jim Plunkett and one more then the likes of Brad Johnson, Doug Williams and Trent Dilfer. You sound like a disgruntled Juicekee fan as their team collapses and will suk for years all they say is 27. Boy Eli is an interception machine no one in football has thrown as many the last 4 years and all you can say is 2.
Paul Yanks

Chicago, IL

#8236 Sep 9, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Wow he's won as many Super Bowls as Jim Plunkett and one more then the likes of Brad Johnson, Doug Williams and Trent Dilfer. You sound like a disgruntled Juicekee fan as their team collapses and will suk for years all they say is 27. Boy Eli is an interception machine no one in football has thrown as many the last 4 years and all you can say is 2.
Hey fatso the last time the jets made it to the super bowl was 1969 you were still shitting in your diapers you bitter crackhead moron.......LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Chicago, IL

#8237 Sep 9, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Jets 1-0...
Wow! fatso a 1 point win over the lowly Bucs.......gonna be a long year for the jets like your muts moron......every friggin year the same ole story huh fatso? LMFAO

Daytona Beach

#8238 Sep 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, 6-10...
dead quiet on that...
I'm know you guys have a blast with him on the Yankee forum. I've had a few with him in the past on the Mets forum. I'm not sure if he even knows who his favorite sports teams are

Daytona Beach

#8239 Sep 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Wow he's won as many Super Bowls as Jim Plunkett and one more then the likes of Brad Johnson, Doug Williams and Trent Dilfer. You sound like a disgruntled Juicekee fan as their team collapses and will suk for years all they say is 27. Boy Eli is an interception machine no one in football has thrown as many the last 4 years and all you can say is 2.
cripes... were you up all last night going through your sports almanac looking those names up ?

Topix doesn't come with sound; but if your hearing noises in your head from Yankee fans, I'd see a Doctor at once

Daytona Beach

#8240 Sep 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I think rex blew the coverage on that one and the linebacker made the play of the game...I thought It was a td at first..what hustle
good catch on that and cro was beaten often...
and we all make picks for fun, its clowns like him that take it to serious..and when his picks go wrong he is gone..
he admitted he did; in all, he did a decent job calling the plays. I thought he did a great job stopping Doug Martin. So far, the team's best pick up in the offseason could very well be Marty Mornhinweg. Certainly, this team is moving the ball better than last season's dreadful play calling. What's hurting them now is they have no established RB.
Paul Yanks

Chicago, IL

#8241 Sep 10, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
cripes... were you up all last night going through your sports almanac looking those names up ?
Topix doesn't come with sound; but if your hearing noises in your head from Yankee fans, I'd see a Doctor at once
Yeah fatso is a sicko alright......the fat clown said Sanchez is better than Namath ever was......a man that won the only superbowl in the jets 50 year history with a brash guarantee before the big game that he backed up against a tough Colts team.......what a fat clueless moron momma really is.......too funny

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8242 Sep 10, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm know you guys have a blast with him on the Yankee forum. I've had a few with him in the past on the Mets forum. I'm not sure if he even knows who his favorite sports teams are
he has none..its all about hating the Yankees and giants...whoever plays them is his team
and agreed, he is a riot in his multiple phony profiles and lying 24/7...some of the stuff he posts is legend in topix..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 9 min Nemo the Brilliant 3,901
Rangers talk back (Oct '07) 26 min Marty Broduer 7,390
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 29 min FuMan Chu Yanks 316,312
Poll What Happened To The West Babylon Poster? (Jan '13) 2 hr jimi-yanks 43
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr Doug77 11,396
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 53,451
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr forrest 10,012
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]