|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Not a team in the NFL would guarantee him a nickle..but of course he has an opt out after every year....the Jets had the second best pass defense in football without him last year and with the deadwood linebackers gone and Wilkerson and Coples sitting on all-pro years it'll be the same this year...the 13th pick was a steal....good riddance

funny, you claimed revis was the best corner...

and, what was it you said about last years jets record

"its gonna be a great year"
really?? with all those bums you now claim??

and didnt rex claim it was his best team ever?

you do realize, rex lies?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> Jets stunk last year ya moron without him and of course now with the "good riddance" post from you ...Now we know youre a bitter stupid prick...Someone should stick a football up your fat ass-dummy...

fully inflated football would fit...he is an ex con and enjoyed that pleasure while in the pen...he has talked about homo love in topix prior..
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> ding dong dell the jets defense couldn't ring a bell lol..Jets need defense cause now only the crow is back there...Terrible trade as he only gets a number one this year..and a 4 or a 3 next year..The GM didn't do a very good job trading the jets best player and getting propper value...Get only one pick in this draft for Revis and whowill it be...Not sure I know since they need so many positions on both sides of the ball...judging from the way he handled this I trade he better not fuc kup the draft..Jets will now be in a rebuilding mode for the next three years...
Good luck dell.....
Lol good and accurate post Donnie and you are right about rebuilding.......It's all good because both the Jets and Revis were bumping heads... Revis held out before and saw dollar signs..... Jets weren't going to pay him the money he wanted and they lied to him.... I wish him all the best..... We will see what the draft holds this Thursday because I want a pass rusher and offensive lineman to start..... Sanchez, well.he is the qb so I have to support him no matter what is said lol....
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
this team is so thin in depth, the rookies are going to get a workout for sure. This roster is almost comparable to an expansion team. I see 3 to 4 wins at the most. 5 would be a shock
Im glad the young players are going to get to play because this will give them a chance to grow together.... Also we got rid of some of those old players and their contacts........

The defensive line with Couples and Wilkerson may get some more help this Thursday when I think the Jets will select another pass rusher.... Like Jim suggested, they should get another play maker in the 2nd round...... We have no tightens and the running back situation is very shaky at the moment......

The offensive line needs another big up front to help poor Sanchez out a little lol.... Not sure if McKnight is going to be the starter or not because the running game has to get better..... To be honest, I have no idea how many games this.team will win because who knows what's going to happens lol.
Corners and Knees

River Edge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Again. No answers on corners coming back from knee surgery. No guaranteed money to this guy from Tampa.
If it works out there, they get a steal. He probably is not coming back from this thing. ACL and corners......like ACL's and point guards. Very iffy at best.
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Im glad the young players are going to get to play because this will give them a chance to grow together.... Also we got rid of some of those old players and their contacts........
The defensive line with Couples and Wilkerson may get some more help this Thursday when I think the Jets will select another pass rusher.... Like Jim suggested, they should get another play maker in the 2nd round...... We have no tightens and the running back situation is very shaky at the moment......
The offensive line needs another big up front to help poor Sanchez out a little lol.... Not sure if McKnight is going to be the starter or not because the running game has to get better..... To be honest, I have no idea how many games this.team will win because who knows what's going to happens lol.
A good move by the Jets trading Revis just didn't get enough value for him but the fact is with or without him they would be lucky to win five games this season...Revis part of the rebuilding at 15 million plus I think not..Jets need to rebuild both lines and thats what the 2013 should be all about...Playmakers WS and such can be drafted in 2014 or signed as FA's after the HC issue is settled...Sanchez going to throw to these guys ??? Sanchez will be gone in 2014...This 2013 draft tells alot...

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

a round for all

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Im glad the young players are going to get to play because this will give them a chance to grow together.... Also we got rid of some of those old players and their contacts........
you'll have a pretty good idea after Saturday. The one thing you can hope for, they DO NOT draft a QB.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
you'll have a pretty good idea after Saturday. The one thing you can hope for, they DO NOT draft a QB.

exactly...they wil be terrible and 2 good ones next year...and clowney the de from sc...

jets should get a pick from 1-3...they will be that bad and rex gone...

a round for all

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly...they wil be terrible and 2 good ones next year...and clowney the de from sc...
Some good QB's next year too; AJ McCarron and Logan Thomas to name a few. A new coach next year also means a new OC; in some cases a new coach likes to bring in a rookie QB to groom.
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well after day one of the draft, ths Jets.didn't draft a quarterback lol. Thank God because that would have been a even more mess.

I like the pick Dee Milliner because he is physical and he played in the SEC, which is the most physical conference in College Football. I really wanted Tavon Austin, but the stupid Rams got him. He has good size and strength for a corner and hopefully he can be a good player for gang green.

I was kinda shaking my head about the Sheldon Richardson pick because I would have taken Jarvis Jones over him. I don't know that much about this guy at all lol. He is 294 and they needed beef in the defensive line. We shall see what he is able to do with Couples and Wilkerson.

So overall Im ok with the picks because at this point the Jets need all the help they can get lol. At least they didn't draft that tightend from Notre Dame. Next round they need a offensive linemen or wide receiver.
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> A good move by the Jets trading Revis just didn't get enough value for him but the fact is with or without him they would be lucky to win five games this season...Revis part of the rebuilding at 15 million plus I think not..Jets need to rebuild both lines and thats what the 2013 should be all about...Playmakers WS and such can be drafted in 2014 or signed as FA's after the HC issue is settled...Sanchez going to throw to these guys ??? Sanchez will be gone in 2014...This 2013 draft tells alot...
Well so far they have went on the defensive side of the ball which was not surprising..... The best wr in my opinion was taken by the Rams.... They added to the defensive line which was ok because it was one of the many major needs for this team..... Lol yeah your boy Sanchez may be gone, but until he has some more highlights for us to remember lol.....
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol seriously doubt the Jets would be that bad to get a pick from 1-3. If they are that bad, then I would stand corrected.

Clowney is going to be a beast in the NFL. So how do you think the Jets did in day one of the draft? I give it a C+ lol because I really wanted Tavon Austin and Jarvis Jones with those picks.
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

My god what were the Jets thinking who was in charge of this draft.. Goofy?

Why get rid of Revis in the first place if you were going to draft a CB with the first pick..so you traded Revis for a 4th or maybe a 3rd round pick in 2014....makes no sense at all! Get the clown bus gassed up!

Richardson a pass rusher never, never with all these play maker and pass rushers available and the jets draft this stiff..

Jets screwed this draft up...
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
My god what were the Jets thinking who was in charge of this draft.. Goofy?
Why get rid of Revis in the first place if you were going to draft a CB with the first pick..so you traded Revis for a 4th or maybe a 3rd round pick in 2014....makes no sense at all! Get the clown bus gassed up!
Richardson a pass rusher never, never with all these play maker and pass rushers available and the jets draft this stiff..
Jets screwed this draft up...
Lol seems like it was something going to be said no matter who they drafted. I agree with you about the pick Richardson because I would have taken Jarvis Jones on him in a heartbeat.

Like we all know this team has a lot of holes and on sure if they could address them all at once they would, but they can't because it doesn't work like that. Im sure if they would have addressed all the issues at once something would have been said anyway lol.
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

JETS drafted GINO SMITH?????????? Lol.
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Jets traded their 4th round pick to the Saints running back Chris Ivory.... They needed a running back, but we shall see how this works out.

a round for all

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

what a nightmare; can Tebow play TE or Tackle ?

a round for all

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Well after day one of the draft, ths Jets.didn't draft a quarterback lol. Thank God because that would have been a even more mess.
I like the pick Dee Milliner because he is physical and he played in the SEC, which is the most physical conference in College Football. I really wanted Tavon Austin, but the stupid Rams got him. He has good size and strength for a corner and hopefully he can be a good player for gang green.
I was kinda shaking my head about the Sheldon Richardson pick because I would have taken Jarvis Jones over him. I don't know that much about this guy at all lol. He is 294 and they needed beef in the defensive line. We shall see what he is able to do with Couples and Wilkerson.
So overall Im ok with the picks because at this point the Jets need all the help they can get lol. At least they didn't draft that tightend from Notre Dame. Next round they need a offensive linemen or wide receiver.
looks to me they had a panic attack when Mingo and Austin came off the board. The hell with Mel Kiper's "Best Available"..they should have taken Warmack or Fluker at 9 and Tyler Eifert at 13. There were some decent defensive players in the third round that would have filled that hole. Then they make another dumb move by trading a 4th pick for a back-up running back...dopes. Austin Howard is not the RT of the future; that entire side of the line is weak and they would have solved it in the first round.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
looks to me they had a panic attack when Mingo and Austin came off the board. The hell with Mel Kiper's "Best Available"..they should have taken Warmack or Fluker at 9 and Tyler Eifert at 13. There were some decent defensive players in the third round that would have filled that hole. Then they make another dumb move by trading a 4th pick for a back-up running back...dopes. Austin Howard is not the RT of the future; that entire side of the line is weak and they would have solved it in the first round.
Austin ?? You're kidding right ? The Jets drafted 2 of the 4 players who would have went first round in any other year the best corner and best D-linemen...the rest of this draft was garbage

a round for all

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Guinness Drinker wrote:
what a nightmare; can Tebow play TE or Tackle ?
never mind; Tebow was just released

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 6 min Greta Van Gutterat 6,339
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 53 min Cheap WASP 5,334
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 1 hr finsruleheatrule 41
if white would you rather be black or marry a b... 1 hr the real deal 5
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 305,701
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr the real deal 10,207
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,767
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE