“world champs, 3 in 9 years”

Since: Mar 13

Boston, Ma

#8034 Apr 1, 2013
Is this a place where numb nuts chat? This stupid jet team will not catch the pats for years to come. Grow up. Please tell me that fruitcake who claims he saw Bevis, sorry, Revis is not a disadvanted person. With special needs. Rex wishes he could kiss the rings of Bellyballs, the best coach in the league.
NC State Booster

Weaverville, NC

#8035 Apr 1, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Saw Darrelle leaving the complex Friday after working out, he looks great and is way ahead of schedule, he said he could play today if he had to. He's looking forward to the season and the moves Rex will be making. Jets offensive line the strengh of the team will stand pat, Rex is looking for a 'situation' running back to compliment Greene if they can rework his contrct, if not he's gone. Rex is vey interested in Chris Ivory. Rex has made an offer to Dustin Keller on a take it or leave it basis, the market is loaded with TEs so the balls in Kellers court and with the new offensive system going into place where everyone will start at ground zero he'll be no great loss
Good call on Greene and Keller it's exactly how you said it would go down although you missed with Ivory they still got the situation back you called for with the kid from Oakland who was alot cheaper and basically the same production as Ivory you were also correct with the OL losing only Slausen who wanted to much money...I cant say anything about Revis because I havnt seen him but all reports I read say you're also dead-on...Do you think the Jets will draft my guy Glennan ?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#8036 Apr 2, 2013
NC State Booster wrote:
<quoted text>Good call on Greene and Keller it's exactly how you said it would go down although you missed with Ivory they still got the situation back you called for with the kid from Oakland who was alot cheaper and basically the same production as Ivory you were also correct with the OL losing only Slausen who wanted to much money...I cant say anything about Revis because I havnt seen him but all reports I read say you're also dead-on...Do you think the Jets will draft my guy Glennan ?

omg...too funny.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#8037 Apr 2, 2013
NC State Booster wrote:
<quoted text>Good call on Greene and Keller it's exactly how you said it would go down although you missed with Ivory they still got the situation back you called for with the kid from Oakland who was alot cheaper and basically the same production as Ivory you were also correct with the OL losing only Slausen who wanted to much money...I cant say anything about Revis because I havnt seen him but all reports I read say you're also dead-on...Do you think the Jets will draft my guy Glennan ?
Do you know anything about football ? Why in the world would the Jets draft Glennan in the early rounds ? I'm sure if he drops to the 6th or 7th they may bite but right now the only QB that fits that profile is the kid from Arkansas. The Jets have a QB who's won more road playoff games in his first 2 years then most "great" QBs win playoff games in their careers. Rex has taken total control of this team and flushed out the last of the Bill Parcell stench when he personally canned Tannenbaum and then announced it on national television for the whole world to see. Rex runs the show on the field and is also in charge of every player personal move this team makes and he will do that for as long as he desires. Trust me when I tell you Mark Sanchez is the Jets starting QB and will be for a long long time

“world champs, 3 in 9 years”

Since: Mar 13

Boston, Ma

#8038 Apr 2, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know anything about football ? Why in the world would the Jets draft Glennan in the early rounds ? I'm sure if he drops to the 6th or 7th they may bite but right now the only QB that fits that profile is the kid from Arkansas. The Jets have a QB who's won more road playoff games in his first 2 years then most "great" QBs win playoff games in their careers. Rex has taken total control of this team and flushed out the last of the Bill Parcell stench when he personally canned Tannenbaum and then announced it on national television for the whole world to see. Rex runs the show on the field and is also in charge of every player personal move this team makes and he will do that for as long as he desires. Trust me when I tell you Mark Sanchez is the Jets starting QB and will be for a long long time

"Do you know anything about football" Safe to say, practice what you preach rexass. Sanchez? Good? The guy is a turnover machine. Rex had to bench him at the end of the season for a scrubeenie. Too bad you stupid jet fans do not have a great qb like Tommy. Don't worry, maybe this year the jets beat the bills and fishes one time, if lucky. Who cares if rex runs the show or not. Its a crappy show. We all saw how the ny media made fools of the jets and bloated rex. The more you write, shows the less you know about football. You must have some mania issue, going to look it up.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#8039 Apr 2, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know anything about football ? Why in the world would the Jets draft Glennan in the early rounds ? I'm sure if he drops to the 6th or 7th they may bite but right now the only QB that fits that profile is the kid from Arkansas. The Jets have a QB who's won more road playoff games in his first 2 years then most "great" QBs win playoff games in their careers. Rex has taken total control of this team and flushed out the last of the Bill Parcell stench when he personally canned Tannenbaum and then announced it on national television for the whole world to see. Rex runs the show on the field and is also in charge of every player personal move this team makes and he will do that for as long as he desires. Trust me when I tell you Mark Sanchez is the Jets starting QB and will be for a long long time
you really are a Dope...Jets fans would be happy to tear you a new azzhole...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#8040 Apr 7, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> you really are a Dope...Jets fans would be happy to tear you a new azzhole...
No doubt.....fatso is totally clueless about his own team.....what a moron....LMFAO

“she may be a murderer, but....”

Since: Dec 07

she'll ensure U cant prove it

#8041 Apr 8, 2013
wipeout 1 wrote:
Is this a place where numb nuts chat? This stupid jet team will not catch the pats for years to come. Grow up. Please tell me that fruitcake who claims he saw Bevis, sorry, Revis is not a disadvanted person. With special needs. Rex wishes he could kiss the rings of Bellyballs, the best coach in the league.
yeah, Bellyballs is the best coach in the league.......with a video camera. His starting TE will probably lose the arm with all the infections he's had.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8042 Apr 8, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, Bellyballs is the best coach in the league.......with a video camera. His starting TE will probably lose the arm with all the infections he's had.

bellyballs...i like that one...

what do you think the jets do in the draft? go defense first pick? they most likely could get the best wide out with that pick...holmes needs help on offense...

but bet they do linebacker or d end..

“she may be a murderer, but....”

Since: Dec 07

she'll ensure U cant prove it

#8043 Apr 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you think the jets do in the draft? go defense first pick? they most likely could get the best wide out with that pick...holmes needs help on offense...
yeah, it looks that way.....which is something that doesn't need addressing. Anykind of "O" is needed...WR, TE, RB, G, T. It's likely Revis will be gone before the draft; more picks will come from that.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8045 Apr 9, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, it looks that way.....which is something that doesn't need addressing. Anykind of "O" is needed...WR, TE, RB, G, T. It's likely Revis will be gone before the draft; more picks will come from that.

I live in tampa...they need revis bad and have the money to pay him what he wants..they are playing russian roulette on this...they are trying to toss off a 2, and other picks this year and next years one...while jetsies want this years one...which then tampa drops some other picks..lets see who wins this battle

jets need offense, offense and more offense...but they lost both safties...and they could get a decent one in round 3....but if smart they can get a darn good wideout, and offensive lineman with the first 2 picks...

doubt if they are smart however...

as for momma, cant wait till revis goes and he posts good riddance again...its just too damn funny
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#8046 Apr 9, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
nobody could be this stupid ...If sanchez is the starting QB the Jets will be lucky to win 4 games next season and Rex and sanchez will both be gone ya dope you know history and then the good jet fans not morons like you can hope that Woody goes and plays with his woody while the New GM trys to re-build this football team...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#8047 Apr 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in tampa...they need revis bad and have the money to pay him what he wants..they are playing russian roulette on this...they are trying to toss off a 2, and other picks this year and next years one...while jetsies want this years one...which then tampa drops some other picks..lets see who wins this battle
jets need offense, offense and more offense...but they lost both safties...and they could get a decent one in round 3....but if smart they can get a darn good wideout, and offensive lineman with the first 2 picks...
as for momma, cant wait till revis goes and he posts good riddance again...its just too damn funny
Jets need a lot as the skill positions however I believe that they need to re-build this defense first and foremost...As long as sanchez is the QB it doesn't matter what OLM or TE or WR they add he still won't get the job done...this will take at least 3 years to get this team competitive so they can play with the pats and miami in the ALE...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#8048 Apr 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
If they don't draft a QB which I don't believe they will...Then Draft pick 1 should be defense and draft picks 2 thru 7 should be defense as well..If revis goes this team will have No defense...
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8049 Apr 19, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not really a strong draft this year, but who knows what steals can be in it overall... You are right about any kinda offense is needed..... They are a mess right now lol..... I will miss Revis if he goes.... I have a feeling the Jets are going to go for defense with their first pick.....
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8050 Apr 19, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> If they don't draft a QB which I don't believe they will...Then Draft pick 1 should be defense and draft picks 2 thru 7 should be defense as well..If revis goes this team will have No defense...
Yeah I agree with you about Revis. I know the defense did ok without him last year, but most of those teams were not good teams. He allows the defense to do so much, but the NFL is a business and I wouldn't be shocked if he is gone.

They need so much help right now in all areas and it's going to be another crazy season if they don't make some improvement. Sanchez??? Well the name speaks for itself.especially with the famous butt fumble lmao.
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8051 Apr 19, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Another wideout in the draft?? Lol.in don't know because I don't think I can stomach another Stephen Hill type. I know that was his first year, but my God. This team has so many holes to fill and it's going to take a while.

I wouldn't mind getting another great offensive lineman because Sanchez was not only running for his life, but he was rushing his throws also. That and running back are the main areas.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8052 Apr 20, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Another wideout in the draft?? Lol.in don't know because I don't think I can stomach another Stephen Hill type. I know that was his first year, but my God. This team has so many holes to fill and it's going to take a while.
I wouldn't mind getting another great offensive lineman because Sanchez was not only running for his life, but he was rushing his throws also. That and running back are the main areas.

they have no choice...they have no playmakers...but i do agree a huge o lineman who is damn good is a smart and safe idea...

but if you have no playmakers, "boy sanchise" is done...no qb can make it with wide outs that can be covered by one guy..so far, hill looks like a bust...but you dont give up trying...look at cruz a free agent..

lots of playmakers in this draft..one guy traylon, some 5'8 guy is gonna be a top choice and has moved up the boards of many...if the jets get 2 picks, he should be one with a huge lineman...either on the o line or d line...they can get a huge d lineman in round 2...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8053 Apr 20, 2013
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah I agree with you about Revis. I know the defense did ok without him last year, but most of those teams were not good teams. He allows the defense to do so much, but the NFL is a business and I wouldn't be shocked if he is gone.
They need so much help right now in all areas and it's going to be another crazy season if they don't make some improvement. Sanchez??? Well the name speaks for itself.especially with the famous butt fumble lmao.

jets need more picks and this time, be smart..
JETS 4 LIFE

United States

#8054 Apr 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
they have no choice...they have no playmakers...but i do agree a huge o lineman who is damn good is a smart and safe idea...
but if you have no playmakers, "boy sanchise" is done...no qb can make it with wide outs that can be covered by one guy..so far, hill looks like a bust...but you dont give up trying...look at cruz a free agent..
lots of playmakers in this draft..one guy traylon, some 5'8 guy is gonna be a top choice and has moved up the boards of many...if the jets get 2 picks, he should be one with a huge lineman...either on the o line or d line...they can get a huge d lineman in round 2...
Revis is gone to the Buccaneers and now Gang Green has 2 1st round draft picks. Like you said they have to be smart because this is an opportunity to possibly get a steal with one of those 2 picks.

I agree with you about them having no playmakers, but I bet they won't try to get a wideout early because like we saw they did that last year with Hill and he hasn't panned put yet. Hill, Holmes are going to have to stay healthy.

I have a feeling might go offensive linemen because since they are stuck with Sanchez he is going to need all the protection he can get lol. A running game is something they desperately need at this point. Im just throwing some things out there because I have no idea what they are going to do lol.

Defense they need more safeties, but in think they will do that by committee this year. Im glad they got rid of some of those old players and their contacts. Still a lot of holes on the team overall, but I can only hope they fill some of the holes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 min Paul Yanks 329,757
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Into The Night 60,131
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 13 min Princess Hey 15,461
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 18 min Princess Hey 14,667
Vote Hillary 18 min Stalin 5
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 20 min cpeter1313 311,351
Time to go? (Jun '15) 29 min Lol 11,981

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages