|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
Jets take fist step and fire Tannenbaum..Next hire a real GM and let him hire his own Head Coach and say goodbye to the Clown Bus...Big job for the GM, Cap problems, Draft, Player cuts and FA signings..

need to dump rexie and sparano...too many things needed on this team....
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
Jets take fist step and fire Tannenbaum..Next hire a real GM and let him hire his own Head Coach and say goodbye to the Clown Bus...Big job for the GM, Cap problems, Draft, Player cuts and FA signings..
I think Woody heard you when you said get he head out of his a## and fire some people lol. Good post, but who knows what's going to happen with this team. Over cap is going to handicap them from doing certain things.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
need to dump rexie and sparano...too many things needed on this team....
I agree with you, but I knew they were going to keep Rex. I had said that months ago because for some reason Woody likes him. Sparano should had been gone on black monday.
JETS 4 LIFE

Bartow, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Here are muy winners for this weekend. Texans, Packers, Ravens and Redskins.
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you, but I knew they were going to keep Rex. I had said that months ago because for some reason Woody likes him. Sparano should had been gone on black monday.
sorry to see they kept Rexie for you good jet fans sake....Hopefully they move Sanchez...Think its going to be diffcult to get a good GM with Rex having to stay for 2013 who needs a handicap like that to start the new job...way too many GM jobs available right now...Two have already told woody where to stick his little toothpick...who knows maybe him and rexie are playing drop the soap!

Going to be a Terrible 2013 for real Jet Fans...I'll see ya when I see ya J4L...
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Looks like Denver, 49ers, Seattle and New England. Bet the Books have New England to win the SB. Since the GM won't be in it GMen 2 Pats 0...
Great Neck NY

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Testing
JETS 4 LIFE

Bartow, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

the don wrote:
<quoted text> sorry to see they kept Rexie for you good jet fans sake....Hopefully they move Sanchez...Think its going to be diffcult to get a good GM with Rex having to stay for 2013 who needs a handicap like that to start the new job...way too many GM jobs available right now...Two have already told woody where to stick his little toothpick...who knows maybe him and rexie are playing drop the soap!
Going to be a Terrible 2013 for real Jet Fans...I'll see ya when I see ya J4L...
Yeah 2013 mya be another terrible year especially if they dont improve in a lot of areas. If they can't move Sanchez I say they should bench him and you are right about it being very difficult to get a new GM. I'm sure they will find someone for that job and who ever it is I'm sure will do a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better job than Tannenbaum. If they don't improve then I expect Rex to be fired maybe in the middle of the season. I wouldn't be shocked if the new GM gets rid of him before the season starts lol.
JETS 4 LIFE

Bartow, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

the don wrote:
Looks like Denver, 49ers, Seattle and New England. Bet the Books have New England to win the SB. Since the GM won't be in it GMen 2 Pats 0...
Lol you already know that's not going to happen. Gaytriots will lose in the AFC title game to the Broncos, but first things first here are my winners for this weekend. Broncos over Ravens, Packers over 49ers, Seahawks over Falcons and Patriots over Texans.
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah 2013 mya be another terrible year especially if they dont improve in a lot of areas. If they can't move Sanchez I say they should bench him and you are right about it being very difficult to get a new GM. I'm sure they will find someone for that job and who ever it is I'm sure will do a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better job than Tannenbaum. If they don't improve then I expect Rex to be fired maybe in the middle of the season. I wouldn't be shocked if the new GM gets rid of him before the season starts lol.
Couple of questions for you J4L, 1. who is the jets 1st pick in the draft..2. do the jets trade sanchez for either one of the two rumored QB (Romo and Flynn) and who do they give up with sanchez to get either? 3. do the jets re-sign both FA OL? 4. jets need (3) LB do the take one with the 1st pick? The new GM will have his hands full for starters...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lol you already know that's not going to happen. Gaytriots will lose in the AFC title game to the Broncos, but first things first here are my winners for this weekend. Broncos over Ravens, Packers over 49ers, Seahawks over Falcons and Patriots over Texans.
I agree with 3/4 of your picks.....except I like the Falcons over the Seahawks in a tight game.......think it will be A Broncos-Falcons superbowl......
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Mike Westhoff critical of the Jets particularly Ryan and OC Sparano and Sanchez....Good read see ESPN..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
Mike Westhoff critical of the Jets particularly Ryan and OC Sparano and Sanchez....Good read see ESPN..

I just read that...too darn funny..

say, who do you like this weekend?

my picks..ravens, seahawks,pats and niners..
Bronx Boneheads

Newtown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Rex should hire his brother to be the Jets General Manager, AKA the navagator of the clown bus. Heck his brother could also be the offensive, since Rex is really the GM.
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lol you already know that's not going to happen. Gaytriots will lose in the AFC title game to the Broncos, but first things first here are my winners for this weekend. Broncos over Ravens, Packers over 49ers, Seahawks over Falcons and Patriots over Texans.
1 of 4 you could have done better with a quija board J4L....
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jets are the laughing stock of the NFL.....Woody done a fine job keeping this clown bus moving into 2013....PCV's sales are at and alltime low....
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

the don wrote:
<quoted text> Couple of questions for you J4L, 1. who is the jets 1st pick in the draft..2. do the jets trade sanchez for either one of the two rumored QB (Romo and Flynn) and who do they give up with sanchez to get either? 3. do the jets re-sign both FA OL? 4. jets need (3) LB do the take one with the 1st pick? The new GM will have his hands full for starters...
To be honest with you, I have no idea what the Jets will do next because you just never know with them lol. The 1st thing they need to do is fix the offensive line whcih means Slausen and Howard have to go. They may can do that in the 1st round, maybe, if they don't decide to do something mindless with it like in the past. I would take Romo in a heart beat. No to Flynn because he is just another Kevin Kolb which means getting all that easy money from playing maybe 2-3 games and in the process show some flash. Need 2 more pash rushers. Pace, Thomas, Scott need to be gone. Resign Landry who in my opinion should be moved to strong safety. Not sure about the other safety Bell. Sanchez like I said needs to be on that bench next year and they should start McElroy. Those are just some of the things they should maybe do and I haven't even gotton to the receiving and running game lol. You are correct about the new GM having a lot to do lol.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

the don wrote:
<quoted text> 1 of 4 you could have done better with a quija board J4L....
Lol yeah I was 1/4 and that's almost as bad as Unbiased 3/12 pick day. I will bounce back this weekend. I hope and pray that you are wrong about the Gaytriots because I can't stand them lol.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Jim you were 3/4 with your picks and you could have made a killing in Vegas. Also momma said that Rex and him are going to take about what the Jets are going to do next year to win the division lol.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with 3/4 of your picks.....except I like the Falcons over the Seahawks in a tight game.......think it will be A Broncos-Falcons superbowl......
Looks like we were both wrong Paulie, but it's all good. At least we don't pick games like Momma. I was sure like you that the Broncos would have made it there, but they will have to try again next year. For some reason I still say the Falcons are not as good as everyone thinks they are. Just don't think Matt Ryan has that IT factor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE