Jersey Jests

Trumbull, CT

#7973 Dec 21, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE

Tallahassee, FL

#7974 Dec 21, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
i tend to agree...tannydope and "train-rex" are to blame...they created the image of the clown bus..and rex admitting he lost the team last year, means no doubt he lost it this year
as i said a year ago..the constant bragging got to them...they had to live up to his expectations...so it seemed like they were at fault..no doubt the players were pissed off and it shows
and, they must have been happy to see brandon jacobs call him out and expose him as the phony tough guy who claimed he never ran from a fight. they laughed at him for that.
That'a another thing that happens when you lose. When you are winninig things are great and everyone is having a good time. When you are losing that's when the finger pointing starting. It happen to the GMEN last year when they were losing and Rolle called some players out about their effort. To be honest with you I have always shook my head at the fact that some players and coaches brag because 90% of the time it always comes back to get you in the end.
JETS 4 LIFE

Tallahassee, FL

#7975 Dec 21, 2012
Jersey Jests wrote:
Sounds like you have no life. Moron.
JETS 4 LIFE

Tallahassee, FL

#7976 Dec 21, 2012
Jersey Jests wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you're the Jet fan, not I.
http://www.nypost.com/archives/covers/...
So what does this newspaper clipping is suppose to do for me lol? If you are not a fan why waste your time on the board? I know why and it's because you have no life. Keep showing how much of a life you don't have idiot.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#7977 Dec 21, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>That'a another thing that happens when you lose. When you are winninig things are great and everyone is having a good time. When you are losing that's when the finger pointing starting. It happen to the GMEN last year when they were losing and Rolle called some players out about their effort. To be honest with you I have always shook my head at the fact that some players and coaches brag because 90% of the time it always comes back to get you in the end.

i think the combo of reese/tom is much better then tannydope/train-rex...and the big mouth of rex does not help...it hurts.
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#7978 Dec 21, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
i think the combo of reese/tom is much better then tannydope/train-rex...and the big mouth of rex does not help...it hurts.
its certainly clear the combo of reese/tom get better results just look in the Giants trophy case as you enter the stadium..
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#7979 Dec 21, 2012
Looks like a Big win for the Chargers Sunday as Rex continues to be asshole-number-one of the Jets three stooges...names McElroy starter but refuses to say who the backup is....Well Its a fact Mark Sanchez was not named the jets 2012 Walter Payton Man of the year the award is given annually for an NFL player who demonstrates a commitment to overall excellence on the field...
Jersey Jests

Trumbull, CT

#7980 Dec 22, 2012
Looks like Defensive coordinator Mike Pettine wants off the bus!

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/coord_pet...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7981 Dec 22, 2012
Jersey Jests wrote:

agreed!
Jersey Jests

Trumbull, CT

#7982 Dec 23, 2012
Half the team wants to keep the bus rolling:

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/coach_cor...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7983 Dec 24, 2012
Jersey Jests wrote:
Half the team wants to keep the bus rolling:
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/coach_cor...

more clowns!
Jersey Jests

Trumbull, CT

#7984 Dec 26, 2012
Have no fear Jets fans Santonio Holmes will be back on the bus next year; stay the course!

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/cann_colu...
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7985 Dec 26, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest with you, that has nothing to do with the Jets at all lol. Every team I'm sure does not pay attention to certain things about another teams. The big mouth yes and any player or coach that does that always get what's coming to them.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7986 Dec 26, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>To be honest with you, that has nothing to do with the Jets at all lol. Every team I'm sure does not pay attention to certain things about another teams. The big mouth yes and any player or coach that does that always get what's coming to them.

no doubt rex got what was coming to him...he has opened his big mouth too many times...the bragging finally stopped about midseason...

he opened his mouth prior to the giant game, i have plenty of copies of the post and daily news..gmen shoved it up his fat butt..and brandon jacobs called him out on it...rexie ran after claiming he backs down to no one...
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7987 Dec 26, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
no doubt rex got what was coming to him...he has opened his big mouth too many times...the bragging finally stopped about midseason...
he opened his mouth prior to the giant game, i have plenty of copies of the post and daily news..gmen shoved it up his fat butt..and brandon jacobs called him out on it...rexie ran after claiming he backs down to no one...
I'm glad that he closed his mouth because like I said before I always believed that you speak loudly with your actions on the field. I don't think he will be fired after this season and he hasn't been saying that much at all lately. I like him as a coach though. I'm just ready to see what they do to make the team better.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#7988 Dec 26, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad that he closed his mouth because like I said before I always believed that you speak loudly with your actions on the field. I don't think he will be fired after this season and he hasn't been saying that much at all lately. I like him as a coach though. I'm just ready to see what they do to make the team better.
Getting rid of Sanchez would be huge......Woody somehow has to eat most of his contract to do so.....see what happens.....
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7989 Dec 27, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Getting rid of Sanchez would be huge......Woody somehow has to eat most of his contract to do so.....see what happens.....
Sanchez should be making his last start for the Jets this sunday. Hopefully Woody gets his head out of his a## as Donnie said and fire some people lol.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7990 Dec 27, 2012
Here are my winners for this sunday.
Bucs, Jets(I Hope Lol),Ravens, Bears, Texans, Saints, Giants, Steelers, Titans, Broncos, Packers, Gaytriots, Chargers, Seahawks, 49ers and COWBOYS!!!!.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#7991 Dec 27, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Sanchez should be making his last start for the Jets this sunday. Hopefully Woody gets his head out of his a## as Donnie said and fire some people lol.
Agree.....and make some smarter moves and needs in the draft as well......
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#7992 Jan 2, 2013
Jets take fist step and fire Tannenbaum..Next hire a real GM and let him hire his own Head Coach and say goodbye to the Clown Bus...Big job for the GM, Cap problems, Draft, Player cuts and FA signings..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 min jimi-yank 309,296
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,488
Islanders talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr Cappy must go 4,788
Does Monica Lewinsky work? 5 hr Hey now 1
does anyone kno a loan shark on long island? (Jun '10) 5 hr jarod 41
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Midtown East 43rd (Nov '13) 6 hr Sasha W-C 23
Constant parades on 37th Ave. ae a constant pai... Oct 18 truthteller 1

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match

Jackson-Heights Jobs

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info