JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7891 Dec 3, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> A win is win, ugly or not and when your 4-7 like the jokes were its a beautiful win..So rex lives to fight another day..My guess is sanchez starts the jaguars game..really don't see why think they need to see as much of McElroy as they can before the season ends...Sanchez for Jet fans sake can be the QB of the future...he sucks! 3 picks vs zona it don't get much worse....Maybe the 49ers do something stupid like trade the jets Alex Smith ...
Lol when you are 5-7 you have to find something to laugh and joke about. I hope GMAC starts the game, but who knows what's running through Rex mind at the moment. Feet, food etc lol who knows. You can't get any worse if Sanchez is not in there. As for Alex Smith, I'm still not sold on him for some reason. I forgot now it's time for me to say it. Sanchez is a bust lol.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#7892 Dec 3, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>I agree and I hope he is gone. Also I'm ready for RAW and Eli over RG3 part duex lol.

should be a night of darn good tv..i am ready....should not be a blow out...both qbs can keep it close.

lets hope the aj and vickie story is on tonight..
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7893 Dec 4, 2012
Come on Rex start GMAC lol. It wouldn't shock me if he went back to Dirty Marky Mark lol.

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#7894 Dec 5, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
Guinness Picks:
Jests 20 Diamondbacks 17 (OT):
after going 4-0 last week, I'll be a little bold this week. Two bad teams with two bad owners. Bill Bidwell ? builds a new stadium in the middle of nowhere
Jints 34 Deadskins 24:
it's December; that means you don't picks the Giants to lose. Something to consider for the Deadskins next season....Hire Rex for DC ? Mike Shanahan is doing a great job developing RG3.
"Who Cares" Bowl
Browns 10 Raiders 6:
anyone chomping at the bits for this gem ?
NJ Jests 7 Arizona Jests 6:

So Rexie gives the PSLers something to cheer about by benching his Prima Donna. First time I've seen a #3 QB on a depth chart rise to #1 in one week. Unless of course they plan on bringing in Brooks Bolinger or Bubby Brister for a try out before Sunday.

Deadskins 17 Jints 16:
G-Men lose in December ?!?!...how can this be ???

Browns/Raiders:

I know the Browns won.....but who cares ?

Daytona Beach

#7895 Dec 5, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmm, I know Philly is falling apart at the seams but which Tony Romo shows up ??? I'll try this one
Steelers 20 Ravens 17 - Plexiglass getting a second shot (oops) with Pittsburgh catches the game winner !!!
Steelers 23 Ravens 20:

of all people, Charlie Batch, leads Steelers to winning FG. Didn't see Plexiglass anywhere....did he even play ?

Daytona Beach

#7896 Dec 5, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
Come on Rex start GMAC lol. It wouldn't shock me if he went back to Dirty Marky Mark lol.
c'mon Kid....you being a WWE fan should already know that this is well scripted.
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#7897 Dec 5, 2012
The Rex Ryan QB Shuffle to begin...

Woody Rex and Tannenbaum must go....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7898 Dec 5, 2012
the don wrote:

1 gone..tannenbaum...if jets lose 2 more, maybe rex..i hope he stays, more comedy for us..
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7899 Dec 5, 2012
the don wrote:
It will be Tannenbaum right when the season starts. Then if the Jets don't do better next year then Rex will go.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7900 Dec 5, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
c'mon Kid....you being a WWE fan should already know that this is well scripted.
Lol yeah I see and I'm already prepared for what may happen meaning another 3 int game. We shall see.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7901 Dec 5, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
1 gone..tannenbaum...if jets lose 2 more, maybe rex..i hope he stays, more comedy for us..
Don't worry Rex will be back next year lol.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7902 Dec 5, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry Rex will be back next year lol.

great news!!! maybe another super bowl prediction or knocking off the pats and first place! more driving the clown bus...lol
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7903 Dec 5, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
great news!!! maybe another super bowl prediction or knocking off the pats and first place! more driving the clown bus...lol
I hope not because it's really getting tiredsome.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7904 Dec 6, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
NJ Jests 7 Arizona Jests 6:
So Rexie gives the PSLers something to cheer about by benching his Prima Donna. First time I've seen a #3 QB on a depth chart rise to #1 in one week. Unless of course they plan on bringing in Brooks Bolinger or Bubby Brister for a try out before Sunday.
Deadskins 17 Jints 16:
G-Men lose in December ?!?!...how can this be ???
Browns/Raiders:
I know the Browns won.....but who cares ?
Lol don't be shocked because the GMEN lost a december game. They are no longer the underdog and teams will play them even more harder. That was the case this past monday night against the Redskins. Redskins just beat them fair and square. As for Sanchez, I have no idea what he is going to do this sunday. I hope he doesn't throw in ints, but I doubt it lol.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7905 Dec 6, 2012
Here are my winners for this week. Broncos, Bills, Falcons, Cowboys, Browns, Colts, Jets(lol I hope),Bears, Steelers, Bucks, Redskins, 49ers, Giants, Seahawks, Packers and Texans.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7906 Dec 6, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lol don't be shocked because the GMEN lost a december game. They are no longer the underdog and teams will play them even more harder. That was the case this past monday night against the Redskins. Redskins just beat them fair and square. As for Sanchez, I have no idea what he is going to do this sunday. I hope he doesn't throw in ints, but I doubt it lol.

sanchez will throw for 2 tds...they are playing the worst team in the nfl...

if he does bad, he is done..and rex..
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#7908 Dec 10, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
sanchez will throw for 2 tds...they are playing the worst team in the nfl...
if he does bad, he is done..and rex..
Sanchez sucks against one of the worst teams in football the Jaguars he couldn't even throw for ONE TD and not the two you so generously predicted..No TD's vs Arizona last week and No TD's vs Jaguars yesterday..lol guy is terrible just plain terrible....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7909 Dec 10, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text>Sanchez sucks against one of the worst teams in football the Jaguars he couldn't even throw for ONE TD and not the two you so generously predicted..No TD's vs Arizona last week and No TD's vs Jaguars yesterday..lol guy is terrible just plain terrible....

i was stunned he sucked so bad against the worst team in football...i thought rex would have set him up to do well..scheme against a crappy team

both suck and you are right to a degree..he is worse then plain terrible. if that is possible. too bad the afc east is not playing the nfc east this year, gmen would plant more then 52 on them...
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7910 Dec 10, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text>Sanchez sucks against one of the worst teams in football the Jaguars he couldn't even throw for ONE TD and not the two you so generously predicted..No TD's vs Arizona last week and No TD's vs Jaguars yesterday..lol guy is terrible just plain terrible....
Lol Sanchez was on fire yesterday. I agree with your post by the way.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7911 Dec 10, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
i was stunned he sucked so bad against the worst team in football...i thought rex would have set him up to do well..scheme against a crappy team
both suck and you are right to a degree..he is worse then plain terrible. if that is possible. too bad the afc east is not playing the nfc east this year, gmen would plant more then 52 on them...
Why was you stunned that he sucked against them lol? When you have a bad team things like this will happen. It's very simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest arabs in New York 12 min so tight 2
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 14 min Nemo Noone aka Op... 15,047
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 27 min NYStateOfMind 307,968
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 34 min the real deal 10,559
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min truth-facts 46,595
USA and ISIS in Iraq 2 hr Nemo Noone aka Op... 109
Joan Rivers Dies at Age 81 2 hr Recycled Plastic 7
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••