the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#7873 Nov 30, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
ravens24 steelers 17...
just wanted to do the sunday night game...some action...here is hoping from a giant fan that the eagles win..without vick, no way.
Eagles cleaning house vick will be gone soon..Hi ho hi ho maybe off to the Jets..
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#7874 Nov 30, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmm, I know Philly is falling apart at the seams but which Tony Romo shows up ??? I'll try this one
Steelers 20 Ravens 17 - Plexiglass getting a second shot (oops) with Pittsburgh catches the game winner !!!
opps I think he shoots himself in the foot and drops the game winner ....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#7875 Dec 1, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Eagles cleaning house vick will be gone soon..Hi ho hi ho maybe off to the Jets..

that would be funny.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#7876 Dec 2, 2012
So is the Sanchez era over in NY?
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#7877 Dec 2, 2012
If the casual fan was told that Sanchez was benched,the next question would be how did Tebow do? My wife asked and was shocked that he did not play, of course most die hard fans know that Tebow didn't dress because of the mysterious rib injury. How ironic that Rex would finally bench that scrub, knowing it would be no Tebow talk after the game. hmmmmmmmmm.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#7878 Dec 2, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:

I hope not. he is terrible. Rex said he's the man...we shall see.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#7879 Dec 2, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
Was he ever really in existence there in NY lol? the former USC QB is a rag arm bum always has been......LMFAO
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#7880 Dec 3, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Was he ever really in existence there in NY lol? the former USC QB is a rag arm bum always has been......LMFAO
Pete Carroll his coach at USC told him don't enter the draft stay another year at school you're not ready for the Pro's...With that endorsement Tannennbaum and Rex moved up and got him as a number 5 pick, LMAO might be the worst jet pick ever...Yesterday vs the pathetic Cardinals his very first pass was intercepted he would finish the day 10 for 21 with three interceptions.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7881 Dec 3, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> hope you're right on the jets, Rex needs a break and if they don't win Rex will be riding the clown car till the season over..lol
Rex has been riding in that car before the season started lol. Glad they got that ugly win. 7-6 was a terrible game to watch, but I support them no matter what.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7882 Dec 3, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> When you're a Jet, you're a jet all the way from you're first cigarette, to you're last dyin day. lol...Jets playing at Giant Stadium sunday at 1:00 pm vs Cardinals a game they could win...
You were right about them winning, but it was the worst game of the year for 2 teams. Yeah I'm a Jet all the way until the last dyin day lol. Sanchez was on fire and I was patient with him, but his time may be up in NY. Lets see what GMAC can do.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7883 Dec 3, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Eagles cleaning house vick will be gone soon..Hi ho hi ho maybe off to the Jets..
I doubt it and I think Vick will stay with the Eagles.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7884 Dec 3, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
If the casual fan was told that Sanchez was benched,the next question would be how did Tebow do? My wife asked and was shocked that he did not play, of course most die hard fans know that Tebow didn't dress because of the mysterious rib injury. How ironic that Rex would finally bench that scrub, knowing it would be no Tebow talk after the game. hmmmmmmmmm.
I'm so glad that Tebow was not availiable so start and maybe Rex saw what I and other fans saw in Tebag over the years which he is only a college qb. He was never any good from the begining and he only benifited from having talent in College. Kudos to Rex for not giving into the demand for Teabag. To be honest with you, who ever thinks that this kid is any good does not know football at all lol.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7885 Dec 3, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope not. he is terrible. Rex said he's the man...we shall see.
You hope not? You mean you hope so don't you? I hope because if they are going to go into another direction then go right ahead. Everyone wanted him out and they may have gotton their wish. Whatever it takes to make the team better I'm all for it.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7886 Dec 3, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Was he ever really in existence there in NY lol? the former USC QB is a rag arm bum always has been......LMFAO
I can't naem an qb from USC that has ever done anything in the NFL. Palmer had a chance, but every since he got that torn acl against the Steelers in the playoffs he has not been the same. Sanchez time may be up in NY. I guess Rex must have heard some of the jokes they made about him and imagine seeing that 10/21 3int performance in person. Wow that sounds like a nightmare lol. Congrats to your Cowboys by the way for their win last night. The return of Murray really helped balanced the offense.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7887 Dec 3, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Pete Carroll his coach at USC told him don't enter the draft stay another year at school you're not ready for the Pro's...With that endorsement Tannennbaum and Rex moved up and got him as a number 5 pick, LMAO might be the worst jet pick ever...Yesterday vs the pathetic Cardinals his very first pass was intercepted he would finish the day 10 for 21 with three interceptions.
Lol he was on fire Donny and Rex had to get him out because he was going to hurt himself with all those ints he was throwing. He is up there as being one of the worst picks for them. If he is gone then his name should not be mentioned anymore lol. Lets see if Rex has the balls and brains to start GMAC over him.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#7888 Dec 3, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>You hope not? You mean you hope so don't you? I hope because if they are going to go into another direction then go right ahead. Everyone wanted him out and they may have gotton their wish. Whatever it takes to make the team better I'm all for it.

the longer boy sanchise plays,the worse the jets will be

big night, gmen and wrestling on tv....should be a fun night.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#7889 Dec 3, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> You were right about them winning, but it was the worst game of the year for 2 teams. Yeah I'm a Jet all the way until the last dyin day lol. Sanchez was on fire and I was patient with him, but his time may be up in NY. Lets see what GMAC can do.
A win is win, ugly or not and when your 4-7 like the jokes were its a beautiful win..So rex lives to fight another day..My guess is sanchez starts the jaguars game..really don't see why think they need to see as much of McElroy as they can before the season ends...Sanchez for Jet fans sake can be the QB of the future...he sucks! 3 picks vs zona it don't get much worse....Maybe the 49ers do something stupid like trade the jets Alex Smith ...
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7890 Dec 3, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the longer boy sanchise plays,the worse the jets will be
big night, gmen and wrestling on tv....should be a fun night.
I agree and I hope he is gone. Also I'm ready for RAW and Eli over RG3 part duex lol.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7891 Dec 3, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> A win is win, ugly or not and when your 4-7 like the jokes were its a beautiful win..So rex lives to fight another day..My guess is sanchez starts the jaguars game..really don't see why think they need to see as much of McElroy as they can before the season ends...Sanchez for Jet fans sake can be the QB of the future...he sucks! 3 picks vs zona it don't get much worse....Maybe the 49ers do something stupid like trade the jets Alex Smith ...
Lol when you are 5-7 you have to find something to laugh and joke about. I hope GMAC starts the game, but who knows what's running through Rex mind at the moment. Feet, food etc lol who knows. You can't get any worse if Sanchez is not in there. As for Alex Smith, I'm still not sold on him for some reason. I forgot now it's time for me to say it. Sanchez is a bust lol.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#7892 Dec 3, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>I agree and I hope he is gone. Also I'm ready for RAW and Eli over RG3 part duex lol.

should be a night of darn good tv..i am ready....should not be a blow out...both qbs can keep it close.

lets hope the aj and vickie story is on tonight..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 29 min Eddie M 315,313
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 50 min jimi-yank 339,023
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 45,407
Republicans Repeal and Replace on Healthcare 2 hr NEMO ex-RINO 1
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 17,062
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 4 hr Princess Hey 18,391
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 4 hr Rattlesnake Pete 4,622

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages