the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#7852 Nov 29, 2012
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know? Rex made the AFC championships 2 years in a row. Dope. LMAO
oh the clown runner up bowl..did he ever win it like the Giants have ya dope..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#7853 Nov 29, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
ah yes....Leon Washington...a RB who can catch a pass out of the backfield....we appear to be missing one of those as well.

washington, brad smith...toe jamb rex has an eye for talent

I only pray he stays for at least one more year.

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#7854 Nov 30, 2012
Guinness Picks:

Jests 20 Diamondbacks 17 (OT):

after going 4-0 last week, I'll be a little bold this week. Two bad teams with two bad owners. Bill Bidwell ? builds a new stadium in the middle of nowhere

Jints 34 Deadskins 24:

it's December; that means you don't picks the Giants to lose. Something to consider for the Deadskins next season....Hire Rex for DC ? Mike Shanahan is doing a great job developing RG3.

"Who Cares" Bowl

Browns 10 Raiders 6:

anyone chomping at the bits for this gem ?

#7855 Nov 30, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
washington, brad smith...toe jamb rex has an eye for talent
I only pray he stays for at least one more year.
oy vey....and the hits just keep on coming

#7856 Nov 30, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> what his record now fatboy??? Ticket prices for sunday's jets-cardinals game at metlife stadium are in the tank, with some seats available for as much as 80% below face value..LMFAO
80%? if that's higher than the Browns/Raiders game....they just hit rock bottom
dognes

Masontown, PA

#7857 Nov 30, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …… Jeta are all talk man,,L.A Rules
JETS 4 LIFE

Lakeland, FL

#7858 Nov 30, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not calling the neophyte a bust either that would be unfair, the Jets needed another veteran receiver to step up, and none have in my opinion. I didn't like Rex naming him a starter before the season, it raised expectations of the kids ability, and the fact that the kid came from a run oriented offense at Georgia Tech didn't help.
Oh I didn't say that you were calling him a bust. I was saying some fans in gerneral were saying that he was with their sarcastic comments I see sometimes. Also the Jets receiveing core is one of worst in the league. So shouldn't be a shocker when they don't step up because they aren't that good. Only Holmes, Keller, and Kerly. That's it lol. As for Rex naming him the starter, I guess he wanted to throw him in the fire early to see how he responds. I questioned that decision also, but I'm just a fan and I can't get bent out of shape about whatever they do.
JETS 4 LIFE

Lakeland, FL

#7859 Nov 30, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> I believe the Jets released Cruz....Good judge of talent in Woody World...
Lol nobody didn't know he was going to be that good. If someone did say they knew he would be that good then they are morons. I'm happy for him because he is a great talent and I think he will retire as a Giant.
JETS 4 LIFE

Lakeland, FL

#7860 Nov 30, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text>So are you saying then that Sanchez is a bust..following youre objective thoughts and given the player the benefit of the doubt Sanchez would be a bust: Played 4 years, has been ranked in the 28 to 32 bracket out of 36, hasn't produced to his high draft status in 4 years and may get his coach and GM fired, has already gotten his OC fired...Bust: yes or no?
At this point I can't say because like we all know it takes time for players to ffind their ninch. Some may find it and some may not. Like I have been saying since he was in college he is mediocre at best. I will judge him when he gets weapons and offensive line. The way things are going he may be a bust lol. I will stick beside him because he is the starter.
JETS 4 LIFE

Lakeland, FL

#7861 Nov 30, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Comeon drafting a wide receiver who can't catch is not a good draft choice..He had issues in college and Tannenbaum should have done his Homework (square peg round hole) lots of other quality players available that could have helped a needing team...Heck I remember Rex was to trilled about the pick and then got on board with it....
You said the answer yourself when you said Tannenbaum choose him lol. Like I said before draft picks are 50/50. I'm a very patient person and I will give him so time. If he doesn't get better then he will be a bust. Also Rex was only thrilled because he knows he can't question a person who is over him. That's like a employee telling his boss that doesn't like the way he runs the office lol.
JETS 4 LIFE

Lakeland, FL

#7862 Nov 30, 2012
Here are my winners for this sunday. Bears, Texans, Patriots, Jags, Colts, Panthers, Packers, 49ers, Broncos, Ravens, Bengals, Raiders, Cowboys, Giants and Jets(I Hope Lol).

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7863 Nov 30, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lol nobody didn't know he was going to be that good. If someone did say they knew he would be that good then they are morons. I'm happy for him because he is a great talent and I think he will retire as a Giant.

It took hixon to get hurt, manningham and they even got another wide out who got hurt..think he dropped his first or second pass, then just went wild and has not stopped...

gmen will not let him go.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7864 Nov 30, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
Guinness Picks:
Jests 20 Diamondbacks 17 (OT):
after going 4-0 last week, I'll be a little bold this week. Two bad teams with two bad owners. Bill Bidwell ? builds a new stadium in the middle of nowhere
Jints 34 Deadskins 24:
it's December; that means you don't picks the Giants to lose. Something to consider for the Deadskins next season....Hire Rex for DC ? Mike Shanahan is doing a great job developing RG3.
"Who Cares" Bowl
Browns 10 Raiders 6:
anyone chomping at the bits for this gem ?

you were hot last week, add another pick to go 4-0 again! jets should beat the cards by 7...gmen win by 3...and the brownies will win by 3...

lets do the dallas philly one...the boys win by 6.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#7865 Nov 30, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>At this point I can't say because like we all know it takes time for players to ffind their ninch. Some may find it and some may not. Like I have been saying since he was in college he is mediocre at best. I will judge him when he gets weapons and offensive line. The way things are going he may be a bust lol. I will stick beside him because he is the starter.
When you're a Jet, you're a jet all the way from you're first cigarette, to you're last dyin day. lol...Jets playing at Giant Stadium sunday at 1:00 pm vs Cardinals a game they could win...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#7866 Nov 30, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you were hot last week, add another pick to go 4-0 again! jets should beat the cards by 7...gmen win by 3...and the brownies will win by 3...
Huge game for the Giants...a win and we win the division ..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7867 Nov 30, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Huge game for the Giants...a win and we win the division ..

agreed...gmen know what to expect this time with rg3..although that may not help, still think they win it...they are aware of how big this game is...should be a great battle..

unlike the jets/cards...boring tv..did you see vegas now has odds

500-1 jets get to the superbowl...and 3/2 rex gets fired...

#7868 Nov 30, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmm, I know Philly is falling apart at the seams but which Tony Romo shows up ??? I'll try this one

Steelers 20 Ravens 17 - Plexiglass getting a second shot (oops) with Pittsburgh catches the game winner !!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7869 Nov 30, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmm, I know Philly is falling apart at the seams but which Tony Romo shows up ??? I'll try this one
Steelers 20 Ravens 17 - Plexiglass getting a second shot (oops) with Pittsburgh catches the game winner !!!

ravens24 steelers 17...

just wanted to do the sunday night game...some action...here is hoping from a giant fan that the eagles win..without vick, no way.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#7870 Nov 30, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
It took hixon to get hurt, manningham and they even got another wide out who got hurt..think he dropped his first or second pass, then just went wild and has not stopped...
gmen will not let him go.
he's still dropping to many passes..
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#7871 Nov 30, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
Here are my winners for this sunday. Bears, Texans, Patriots, Jags, Colts, Panthers, Packers, 49ers, Broncos, Ravens, Bengals, Raiders, Cowboys, Giants and Jets(I Hope Lol).
hope you're right on the jets, Rex needs a break and if they don't win Rex will be riding the clown car till the season over..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 16 min SweLL GirL 15,883
iPhone ringtone personalized 36 min Steel 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 38 min jimi-yank 40,956
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 40 min jimi-yank 330,753
Gaping Whiteboys with my BBC 1 hr Bubba 1
Sanders Is A Phony 1 hr Bubba 4
Hillary clinton IRS investigation 1 hr Bubba 2

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance