“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#7793 Nov 26, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Soon Momma will have no one else to talk and order on the board becasue all of his so called friends are leaving left and right. Maybe one day that board will be at peace, but that's a long shot.
Vickie is just awesome on the mic and I think she is going to call Cena out again tonight especially about that kiss from last week lol. Even though the story line is almost like the storyline from TNA with Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan it's still funny as hell lol. GMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN that's my Chris Berman voice lol. There was never any doubt from me about that team because I know what they can do when they have to do it. Next up are the Redskins monday night.

your last 2 posts are right on...the sprinkler system was so damn funny...seeing the players get wet...you know someone got fired at dolphin stadium...ass moment no 1, that is 2...

yeah, good point about tna...you know both tna and wwe follow what the other does...I think the cena thing is going to be so funny tonight..can't wait..and gmen have a tough game in washington next week, no gimme as the cowboys found out..rg3 is the real deal.

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#7794 Nov 27, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
this year is looking like a 6-10 year...at least they should get a good draft pick again...lets see them blow it another time..lets see, they wasted a 5 on golston, and a 5 on "boy sanchise".. 2 picks in the top ten..and what did they get...
that's why we need another GM to avoid making that mistake......again

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#7795 Nov 27, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
that's why we need another GM to avoid making that mistake......again

think that is just what will happen. blowing one top 10 pick is bad enough but doing it 2 times can kill a team. those choices need to be slam dunks..and be first line top players..not a guy who is cut and out of the league or another who is some average to below average player...and for the one dope who keeps tossing the playoff line better know it was a great defense, top running game the first year, not to mention a team the colts who pulled peyton in the second half who if played wins for fun and ends the dream or the other teams who collapsed..."boy sanchise" is just an average qb at best..and this is a qb league now...

not to mention, the offense and defense lines are now just average...playmakers, none...

its falls on the gm and many forget, good ole rexie does have a hand in some of this...

they need a real gm with no push from rex at all...with the giants, george young was the gm and parcells hated it..he had zero say..not move on to the next gm, accorsi and then reese...no head coach can tell them what to do..they can say i like this guy, but 100% its on the gms...its the right way to do it.

thankfully, the jets do not see this..
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#7796 Nov 27, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
think that is just what will happen. blowing one top 10 pick is bad enough but doing it 2 times can kill a team. those choices need to be slam dunks..and be first line top players..not a guy who is cut and out of the league or another who is some average to below average player...and for the one dope who keeps tossing the playoff line better know it was a great defense, top running game the first year, not to mention a team the colts who pulled peyton in the second half who if played wins for fun and ends the dream or the other teams who collapsed..."boy sanchise" is just an average qb at best..and this is a qb league now...
not to mention, the offense and defense lines are now just average...playmakers, none...
its falls on the gm and many forget, good ole rexie does have a hand in some of this...
they need a real gm with no push from rex at all...with the giants, george young was the gm and parcells hated it..he had zero say..not move on to the next gm, accorsi and then reese...no head coach can tell them what to do..they can say i like this guy, but 100% its on the gms...its the right way to do it.
Great points about having a top notch GM, Parcells didn't get along with Young, but he understood that the person buying the "groceries" had to make sure he knew how to shop for the right produce.

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#7797 Nov 27, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
it's been the Jets problem for a long time. Back in the 90's, they tried that with Dick Steinberg; only the guy got sick and died. After Steinberg could no longer work, they should have elevated Dick Haley who was their director of player personnel at the time. Haley was the man behind the scene during the Steelers 70's run. He was one of the best evaluators of college talent at that time. The Jets went into last season's draft thinking Wayne Hunter just had a hiccup; now, they are paying the price for it. Your first priority at the draft is getting your weaknesses fixed; that was not done

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#7798 Nov 27, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>Great points about having a top notch GM, Parcells didn't get along with Young, but he understood that the person buying the "groceries" had to make sure he knew how to shop for the right produce.

this day and age, a top gm is needed...top qb...just a good coach, not a great one...one who surrounds themselves with good coordinators...

the draft is vital..blown picks with a cap will kill a team...select free agents must be picked just right..dropping a decent player who thrives on another team like a woodhead is a huge mistake..

gmen have made this mistake also...ryan clark of pitts as an example..no one is perfect..but they have to be minimal mistakes..
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#7799 Nov 27, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Once again who cares about this? I guess morons like you have no life at all lol.
tax payers supporting fireman ed do...
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#7800 Nov 27, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lol he better be lucky Bradon Mooore didn't sit on him when he ran into his ass. I could watch that fumble all day long.
sounds like somebody else needs to get a life....LOL
Pension Fraud Ed

Newtown, CT

#7801 Nov 27, 2012
It seems nobody is going to miss Ed Assholealone, AKA Fireman Ed. Yesterday even Rex Ryan didn't sound sincere and struggled to say good things about attention starved idiot when reporters asked his opinion.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/fraud-jets-...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#7802 Nov 27, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
good post jimi....
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#7803 Nov 27, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
this day and age, a top gm is needed...top qb...just a good coach, not a great one...one who surrounds themselves with good coordinators...
the draft is vital..blown picks with a cap will kill a team...select free agents must be picked just right..dropping a decent player who thrives on another team like a woodhead is a huge mistake..
gmen have made this mistake also...ryan clark of pitts as an example..no one is perfect..but they have to be minimal mistakes..
Jets traded up in the 2nd round of the 2012 draft to draft Stephen Hill a wide receiver who can't catch, lol great job tannenbaum!
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7804 Nov 27, 2012
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
tax payers supporting fireman ed do...
Wow and once again who cares?
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7805 Nov 27, 2012
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like somebody else needs to get a life....LOL
I have a good life actually and I don't waste my time coming on to a board to say something about a team everytime they lose. No matter what you say about them it's just a game and life goes on. So feel free to keep wasting your time everyday of of yoru sad little life lol.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7806 Nov 27, 2012
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Jets traded up in the 2nd round of the 2012 draft to draft Stephen Hill a wide receiver who can't catch, lol great job tannenbaum!
It's still way to early to see if Stephen Hill will be good or not. It's 50/50 with every player that is drafted. If he doesn't get better next year, then chalk that up to another great pick by Tannenbaum lol.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7807 Nov 27, 2012
Pension Fraud Ed wrote:
It seems nobody is going to miss Ed Assholealone, AKA Fireman Ed. Yesterday even Rex Ryan didn't sound sincere and struggled to say good things about attention starved idiot when reporters asked his opinion.
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/fraud-jets-...
Again why this is even a story lol?
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7808 Nov 27, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
These are things that we all know already and it's like beating a dead horse lol. Like I had said for years that Tannebaum does not know how to keep a good team together. He doesn't allow the good teams that they once had to stay together for 4-5 years because he always trade away good players and try to replace them with not so good players. He did it when the Jets had Chad Pennington, Coles, Moss, Cherbet and Martin all on one team. Coles and Moss were both young and he couldn't even keep them together. Like I said before you can call Dirty Sanchez sorry, but NO qb in the game can make it without a offensive line and play makers. You se what happened to Brady, both Mannings etc when they don't have protection? They looks like bums and imagine if this is 2 years in a row that a qb has to go through. I will judge him when he has weapons and a good offensive line around him. When he can't do it even with those important things, then he needs to go. Jets are going to get rid of Tannebaum, Tebow, Pace, Thomas and maybe Scott when the season ends. They are just going to have to retool a lot in the offseason.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#7809 Nov 27, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>I have a good life actually and I don't waste my time coming on to a board to say something about a team everytime they lose. No matter what you say about them it's just a game and life goes on. So feel free to keep wasting your time everyday of of yoru sad little life lol.

You do have a good life. And did you enjoy the wwe last night?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#7810 Nov 27, 2012
JETS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>These are things that we all know already and it's like beating a dead horse lol. Like I had said for years that Tannebaum does not know how to keep a good team together. He doesn't allow the good teams that they once had to stay together for 4-5 years because he always trade away good players and try to replace them with not so good players. He did it when the Jets had Chad Pennington, Coles, Moss, Cherbet and Martin all on one team. Coles and Moss were both young and he couldn't even keep them together. Like I said before you can call Dirty Sanchez sorry, but NO qb in the game can make it without a offensive line and play makers. You se what happened to Brady, both Mannings etc when they don't have protection? They looks like bums and imagine if this is 2 years in a row that a qb has to go through. I will judge him when he has weapons and a good offensive line around him. When he can't do it even with those important things, then he needs to go. Jets are going to get rid of Tannebaum, Tebow, Pace, Thomas and maybe Scott when the season ends. They are just going to have to retool a lot in the offseason.

They need to draft well. But they do have 2 all pros on the line. Mangold and ferguson. Tannenbaum needs to move on!
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7811 Nov 27, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
it's been the Jets problem for a long time. Back in the 90's, they tried that with Dick Steinberg; only the guy got sick and died. After Steinberg could no longer work, they should have elevated Dick Haley who was their director of player personnel at the time. Haley was the man behind the scene during the Steelers 70's run. He was one of the best evaluators of college talent at that time. The Jets went into last season's draft thinking Wayne Hunter just had a hiccup; now, they are paying the price for it. Your first priority at the draft is getting your weaknesses fixed; that was not done
Good post and like I was telling Jim they never keep talent together. Sure some of the talent that was lost was because they couldn't resign all the key players, but the dummy Tannebaum does not know who to keep. For the life if me, Leon Washington still should be a Jet to this day. They let go Edwards and get Plaxico???? Stupid move. Move after stupid move. I can name more, but it's not enough space lol. I hope Woody fires his ass right after their last game. No matter what the record is get rid of him.
JETS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#7812 Nov 27, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
You do have a good life. And did you enjoy the wwe last night?
Omg Vickki was once again on her game last night lol.I knew she was going to come out there when Cena made his way to the ring. A.J better show her some respect because she called her a b%%ch with that whole female dog remark lol. There were some good matches last night also. Prime Time Players are just to funny lol. The group the Sheild for some reason reminds me of how the whole Aces and Eights angle got started. They just don't wear masks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 22 min Maude 4,804
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 50 min cpeter1313 316,342
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr SweLL GirL 18,540
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr SweLL GirL 17,316
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr the don 45,672
News Guatemalan immigrant seeks sanctuary in Manhatt... 3 hr spytheweb 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 4 hr Paul Yanks 339,642

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance