Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Hello everyone

We purchased tickets on line from a link that was provided in the Madison Square Garden site. This was to a company called Ticketsnow.com . They are apparently owned by Ticketmasters.

Well we did something stupid and purchased over $2,000.oo worth of tickets BEFORE reading reviews on them. In fairness to us we did this as noted earlier because it linked from MSG site and owned my TM.

The tickets we purchased are supposed to be sent by email in 3 days. Most of the reviews were about over pricing. This is not our concern as we knew (and they disclosed on line) that we would pay more than face value since they are purchased from other ticket holders. We are mainly concerned with the chance of a fake ticket that we print out.

In the event this occurs how can we prove we were denied entry? I am sure my bank and Ticketsnow will want proof that were not allowed in. Otherwise anyone can just say I was not let in. Do you think that MSG would give me something in writing?

Thanks
Clayton

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Hello! You shouldn't have anything to worry about with your purchase. Most of the tickets sold through TicketsNow are verified by Ticketmaster, which means you get a brand new ticket with a unique barcode. Madison Square Garden is an official partner of ours, so you shouldn't have any problems accessing your event with your TicketsNow tickets. If, for some reason, something DOES come up, give our contact center a ring at (800) 927-2770.

Just let us know if you have any issues...otherwise, have a great time at your event!

Clayton Smith
TicketsNow
knicksfan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Hi Clayton
How are you Sir? I did receive my tickets via email this morning and spoke with Jose at your office. He was amazing! He spent time with me and made sure all my questions were answered. He confirmed the seats as well. I initially spoke with Collen and he was also very helpful. You have a great staff there! We have purchased thousands of dollars worth from Ticketmaster in the past with zero problems. This was our first with your company. The reviews on line scared us a bit. Your reply to this thread and Jose have made us comfortable. The game is at MSG Knicks V Celtics on Easter Sunday. We are in Row 10 and are very excited as it is a gift for my child and we are traveling from California. I will reply back April 1st to this thread with the outcome.
Best Wishes
Wallstreetguru

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

I can't wait until April 1.
Robbie

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

I hear that is supposed to be a great game based on the Carmelo and Garnett battle .
Rondo

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

The celtics are going to embarrass the Knicks
Melo

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Yeh like hornets embarrassed them in Boston ?
Knicks will give them an Easter to remember !
Irishwiskey

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

As a reminder the Celtics top two are over 35
knicksfan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Interesting news
knicksfan wrote:
Hello everyone
We purchased tickets on line from a link that was provided in the Madison Square Garden site. This was to a company called Ticketsnow.com . They are apparently owned by Ticketmasters.
Well we did something stupid and purchased over $2,000.oo worth of tickets BEFORE reading reviews on them. In fairness to us we did this as noted earlier because it linked from MSG site and owned my TM.
The tickets we purchased are supposed to be sent by email in 3 days. Most of the reviews were about over pricing. This is not our concern as we knew (and they disclosed on line) that we would pay more than face value since they are purchased from other ticket holders. We are mainly concerned with the chance of a fake ticket that we print out.
In the event this occurs how can we prove we were denied entry? I am sure my bank and Ticketsnow will want proof that were not allowed in. Otherwise anyone can just say I was not let in. Do you think that MSG would give me something in writing?
Thanks
knicksfan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I have interesting news, one of the web sites I had posted this on,(I did it before Ticketsnow replied to this thread),had an option to opt in to have lawyers or media contact us. Well of course a hundred lawyers did, but more importantly so did the media! Looks like they want to do what they call a "piece" on the Ticketsnow.com issue. Apparently they have been reading the online reviews and decided it is time to put it on the air. On Easter Sunday (March-31-2013) they will be there at MSG with a camera crew! They want to meet us at the entry with the camera crew and all. They want to see us go through the ticket scanners with the tickets we printed at home from Ticketsnow.com . And they want it all on camera in case the tickets are fake! One of the reviews that someone else placed on line noted how they went to the Spider Man Turn Off The Dark show in NYC and the tickets were fake from Ticketsnow.com . That review is on the consumers affair site. That review and my question here solidified it for them and they received approval to run a story on this. So anyone attending the Easter Sunday 2013 game (Knicks vs Celtics) may be in for a show! They also mentioned that if they (and us) are allowed in they want to follow us to our seats. So if your in Section 10 you may also get on camera! Yehh!!
knicksfan wrote:
Hello everyone
Thanks
lbcsnoop

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Now living in Sunny California, previously a proud new yorker! I must say that I have never purchased a ticket that I printed at home that was bad. We purchase from viator all the time. Print them on our old reliable hp printer and away we go. We have also printed other tickets but never from this Ticketsnow.com . We plan on visiting family at Easter and tried purchasing tickets from the Gardens (MSG) web site. And sure enough they link you to Ticketsnow.com . Looks like they even have a link to them on the footer (bottom of EVERY page) on the MSG site! And of course they link you to Ticketsnow from the "purchase ticket" area. So all in all, YES I agree Madison Square Garden/And my beloved Knickerbockers endorse this ticketsnow. So we will give them a shot. We will also make sure to look for the camera crew, hey everyone wants to be famous right? Seriously I will be looking for the TV crew as "knicksfan" wrote above in case my tickets from Ticketsnow.com are not legit. See you at Easter!
PIguy

Tarzana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Just wondering what ever happened to Clayton from Ticketsnow? He replied right away and now he is gone?

Interested in seeing what they have to say about the media being there on Easter.
LawDegreeNyu

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

I can tell you where Clayton went from ticketsnow. He and his comrades are feverishly searching for every ticket they (ticketsnow) sold for the march 31/2013 upcoming Easter game at the garden (MSG Knicks vs Celtics) and making sure that each one of those tickets for that event are legitimate and cause no issues for the purchaser.
They now know there will be cameras and people watching. Lets see if ticketsnow is really legit. Consumers buy from them in good faith for MSG games as MSG is linking to them. Wonder if MSG is also liable in case of bad tickets? Hmmm
MSGsucks

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

MSG has the worst service ever! You can call any arena and receive quick and courteous answers. Try calling the garden, after 62 minute wait we get NICOLE. Call her and you will see her attitude.
We emailed them 5 times to no avail. Waited over 2 weeks no reply . We wanted to know how early we can arrive to a game at the garden.
MSG needs a customer service overhaul !
Scalperhater

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Yeh , where is ticketsnow? Reputable companies reply to all consumers. Where are the Feds? If this place sells fake tickets why are they still in business ? I kinna want to see what happens on the march 31 Knicks game at the garden. Yes I have tickets ...season tickets :)
Lakers rule

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Lakers will make a come back and win!!
Noblog

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

I just read some recent reviews posted on ticketsnow and they were not good. Wonder why MSG would partner with them and link to them from thier site? Wonder why ticketmaster the owners of ticketsnow are not defending their name or reputation? I wonder what will happen during that Easter game if that persons tickets are not good that they purchased from ticketsnow while the cameras are rolling. I hope ticket master has the brains to have someone there reprinting them. I will be back April 1 to see what occurrd
YonkersBonkers

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Where is ticketsnow and MSG? Why are they not replying? Are they to big, to good or to busy to defend themselves ? Or do they just don't care?
The bad reviews are everywhere, so it is obviously not an isolated incident.
Ticketsnow and MSG are either defrauding the public and dont care or the hundreds of complaints on the consumer affairs site and many other sites are just lies. I tend to believe the hundreds of complaints since MSG and Ticketsnow are not explains their side . Educated and sensible adults understand there are two sides to every story, what's your side MSG/Ticketsnow?
Brookylnbrawler

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Ticketsnow stays in business as most will not read the bad reviews until after they are scammed! I hope the people with the camera crew at the Easter game nail these guys so the public is aware via TV!
Barrystickets

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Buy from us and all your tickets will be legit!
We will keep an eye on this post, namely April 1st for the big update.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 13 min NYStateOfMind 306,132
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min SpaceBlues 45,902
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min HughBe 68,444
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 27 min Pollys Opinion 14,420
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Adam Wolff 6,371
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 1 hr jimi-yank 85
Is Krap Slop the dumbest Hillbilly on the Topix... (Mar '11) 2 hr ZCs 1,657
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
Jackson-Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••