First Prev
of 4
Next Last
SAMPLE OF THE DYPSHYT

Monroe, NC

#68 May 25, 2014
Day after day after day MR WEATHERBEE felt the need to appear masculine in front of his coffee klatch lady friends. Here is yet another example of the insecure MR WEATHERBEE:

Tired of the nonsense wrote:

Have a great weekend!

ILEVEL/ILAL wrote:

Did you get a chance to go outside and check out the talent?
Did it ever look good today, 5p.m. is just about upon us can't wait.
My eyes got a good workout this afternoon and will get more of a workout on the way home.

http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T34FVKA1IFPOQQ...

WHAT A DYPSHYT!
SAMPLE OF THE DYPSHYT

Monroe, NC

#70 Jun 4, 2014
Day after day after day MR WEATHERBEE felt the need to appear masculine in front of his coffee klatch lady friends. Here is yet another example of the insecure MR WEATHERBEE:

Lydia The Lady wrote:

You have a great weekend also I LEVEL and don't strain your eyes.lol

ILEVEL/ILAL wrote:

You also have great weekend.
I wear dark shades so my eyes won't strain, they only get exercise when I'm outside.

Some things are just too good to pass up.

SAMPLE OF THE DYPSHYT

Monroe, NC

#71 Jun 5, 2014

Morning Folks! Great to see those sparkling lips again PC! Hope all had a great time over the weekend!

ILEVEL/ILAL wrote:

Good morning to you as well and hope your weekend was great.
It was indeed a great weekend with all of the talent on full display and I do mean full display.
It's looking good so far on my end, can't wait until lunchtime.
Enjoy your day

WHAT A DYPSHYT
SAMPLE OF THE DYPSHYT

Monroe, NC

#72 Jun 7, 2014

Slow day today! Everyone's covered up!

ILEVEL/ILAL wrote:

I know, boring.
I'm staying in for lunch today.

WHAT A DYPSHYT!
Krap Slop is Trash

Bronx, NY

#85 Jun 29, 2014
Where in the world is Krap Slop the Troll who has been chimping out about ILAL on this thread that he's been talking to himself on since Topix whacked him and kicked him off it's forums?

Is he hanging out in the backwoods with other missing Hillbilly nitwits?that Topix kicked off such as the dope who started this stupid thread to begin with?

LOL!!!

Krap Slop got whacked!!!!!!!!!!
Krap Slop is Trash

Bronx, NY

#90 Jul 19, 2014
Krap Slop's North Carolina kin KILLS AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

RALEIGH, NC -

A teacher and mother of 3 children has been charged with murder in the death of a Raleigh man whose body was found dumped at Falls Lake Sunday.

Joanna Madonna is charged with first degree murder in the death of 64-year-old Jose Manuel Perez. Madonna is being held in the Wake County Jail.

The Wake County Sheriff's Office said Perez' body was discovered by a man walking near his home on Old Bayleaf Road near N.C. 98.

Deputies speculated Perez' body was dumped there Saturday night or early Sunday morning.

Perez and Madonna shared a home together on Schoolhouse Street, and a neighbor said he never saw any indication of animosity between the two.

Mark Moore said Perez moved in with Madonna about a year ago. He said Madonna has three daughters -- two college-aged and a 7-year-old.

Moore also said Madonna was a substitute teacher and tutored kids according to Moore. She also worked part-time translating for a downtown Raleigh lawyer.

“Playas gotta play”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#98 Oct 27, 2014
WHERE IS DYPSHYT wrote:
He's on the RUN RUN RUN
Charles Barkley has spoken out about a “dirty, dark secret in the black community.”

When asked about a report that Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson isn’t seen as “black enough” by some of his teammates, the NBA Hall of Famer went on a rant about how “unintelligent” black people believe they have to hold successful African-Americans back.

“For some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you’re not a thug or an idiot, you’re not black enough,” he said in an interview on CBS Philadelphia 94 WIP’s “Afternoons with Anthony Gargano and Rob Ellis.”“If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don’t break the law, you’re not a good black person.”

Charles Barkley said black people will criticize other black individuals of being ‘too white’ or ‘not black enough’ if they do well in school.
NOAH GRAHAM/NBAE/GETTY IMAGES
Charles Barkley said black people will criticize other black individuals of being ‘too white’ or ‘not black enough’ if they do well in school.
“There are a lot of black people who are unintelligent, who don’t have success,” he continued.“It’s best to knock a successful black person down because they’re intelligent, they speak well, they do well in school and they’re successful ... It’s just typical B.S. that goes on when you’re black, man.”

“Playas gotta play”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#100 Nov 19, 2014
We’ve needed to have this talk for a long time. Because of the rules of political correctness, we have been prohibited from speaking our mind about your behavior. But that time has ended and America is tired of your behavior and, more specifically, we are tired of you!
I should define what I mean by “ghetto blacks.” I do not use this term to define all black people. There are many, many black people in America who live peaceful, law-abiding lives. They contribute to America in a very meaningful way. I am not referring to them as ghetto blacks. But there is a sizable percentage of the black population that remains in “the ghetto.” Ghetto blacks are those who are a burden to society and decent, responsible people of all races. Ghetto blacks are those who have dropped out of school, have numerous illegitimate children with several “baby-daddies,” pack our courts and fill our prisons because of rampant crime, etc. Ghetto blacks are those who will not work and are content to live on welfare and other social programs. These people will stand in line 8 hours with thousands of other ghetto blacks in 100 degree heat for a spot on the waiting list for Section 8 housing but won’t fill out a job application as we witnessed in Atlanta last year. Ghetto blacks are violent, sullen, ignorant, disrespectful, immoral, profane and full of hatred. They possess a true hatred of all white people. Ghetto blacks ridicule black students who make good grades as “being white” and blame their own failures on whitey, the man, Jim Crow or slavery. Ghetto blacks idolize gangstas, pimps and rappers covered in tattoos and bullet wounds. They ridicule other blacks who choose to be responsible, educated and contribute to society as “selling out.” Ghetto blacks are led by race pimps like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakhan whose message of hatred further poisons the empty souls of ghetto blacks. Ghetto blacks are the 6% of the American population (black males) who create over half of America’s violent crimes. Ghetto women are not much better. They are vicious, violent, ignorant and poised to attack anyone at any time who crosses their path. All of these describe what I refer to as ghetto blacks. If you are black and reading this, you will know if you are a ghetto black or not.
Because of the corruption of government, ghetto blacks have been allowed to live off of American taxpayers without producing anything for generations. Welfare, social programs affirmative action, Section 8 housing, etc have turned you into violent,worthless moochers who are a tremendous weight upon productive Americans. The reward we receive for feeding, clothing and housing you is ignorance, violence, hatred and crime. We, the responsible, law-abiding Americans have had enough. From this day on, we are calling you out and informing you we are going to change your world!
We are tired of being nervous when our families are in close proximity to groups of young blacks. Experience teaches us we are only a second away from being attacked for no reason other than being white. We are tired of our women being attacked, raped, and murdered by you. We are tired of having to worry when our children go to school if they will be the next victim of a gang attack. So we are arming ourselves out of necessity. We are arming our wives and children to protect them from being on the receiving end of a violent attack of dozens of ghetto blacks against one of us. Here is only the latest example of the reward decent, responsible Americans receive in return for taking care of your every need:
Read more at http://angrywhitedude.com/2011/04/an-open-let...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min OzRitz 52,699
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr -Sprocket- 11,057
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 35,487
Poll Would you participate in a class action law sui... (Apr '13) Apr 11 2brokeworthless 65
Any small store owners looking for discounted h... Oct '14 savyseller8 1
Constant parades on 37th Ave. ae a constant pai... (Oct '14) Oct '14 truthteller 1
NY Paw Pals High quality low cost pet service. (Aug '14) Aug '14 NY Paw Pals 1
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]