Famed gay slay in Jackson Hts. sparks...

Famed gay slay in Jackson Hts. sparks movie

There are 2 comments on the NY Daily News story from Apr 6, 2011, titled Famed gay slay in Jackson Hts. sparks movie. In it, NY Daily News reports that:

Members of the Queens Gay and Lesbian Pride Committee in Jackson Heights Queens meet at street named in honor of murder victim Julio Rivera.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NY Daily News.

Mike

Sparks, NV

#1 Apr 7, 2011
It is awful what happened to Julio Rivera, but I don't like what the LGBTs have done to that neighborhood. Decent people have moved out of Jackson Heights because the fags say "What are you looking at?" or make comments when someone looks at them and they solicit or proposition straight men and kids who walk past them. In the 1980s, when the GLBTs stayed on 37th Road,(known to them as "The Alley"), the neighborhood was a much nicer place. Straight people have the right to walk where they want to go without being asked by gays if they want to have sex (for free or for pay).
Mike

Sparks, NV

#2 Apr 7, 2011
What happened to the gang that killed Julio Rivera? One died from a drug od in Mexico (while hiding from the law), but you never hear of what happened to the rest of them. Their gang was called "DMS," which stood for "Death Machine Skinheads" and also "Doc Martins Stompers." I hope the rest of that gang got the punishement that they deserved!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 4 min Paul Yanks 5,088
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 4 min SweLL GirL 16,052
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 13 min red sox fan 332,035
New York Times: ‘Breitbart News Has Arrived’ 27 min Goofball alert 1
jets talk back (Dec '07) 27 min Jet lover 11,904
Will Colin Kaepernick refuse the American pay... 28 min Goofball alert 1
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr Jjwatt 13,367

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance