New York Man Allegedly Tasared Man Be...

New York Man Allegedly Tasared Man Because He's Gay

There are 30 comments on the EDGE story from Oct 26, 2012, titled New York Man Allegedly Tasared Man Because He's Gay. In it, EDGE reports that:

A man from Brooklyn, N.Y., has been charged with a hate crime after he allegedly tasered another man while spewing an anti-gay epithet, CBS News reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Where's my fairy wand!”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#24 Oct 26, 2012
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes you think maybe you shouldn't have turned gay doesn't it?
When did you TURN straight?

At what point in your life did you sit down a make that conscious, informed choice?

I'd bet you never made that choice. So why is it you think I did?

You people will say anything to demonize people with whom you do not agree.

Deal with it - it's not a choice.
Testosterone Patches

Wellsboro, PA

#25 Oct 26, 2012
... will keep your fetal son from becoming an adult cuuum dumpster. I sell them on ebay in bulk.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#26 Oct 26, 2012
pogue mahone wrote:
<quoted text>The only idiots are the ignoramuses like you "DragonHungPenisBreath " who believe such tommyrot that there is such a thing as a "gay gene".
hey just curious.... does being as igorant as you clearly are.. hurt...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#27 Oct 26, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
hey just curious.... does being as igorant as you clearly are.. hurt...
Proof that the universe doesn't always work as it should, that "thought" should have felt like someone walking up behind them and whacking them mercilessly a couple of times with a whiffle ball bat. Nothing skull crushing, just call it aversion therapy for posting while stupid.

Since: Jul 12

Post Falls

#28 Oct 27, 2012
Dwight wrote:
<quoted text>
You were most likely molested or groomed (brainwashed) by an older homosexual during your childhood. You answered your own question when you said "I didn't even know what gay was at that age".
At that time in my life I had no sexual contact with anyone. I was raped by a straight man a few years later because he was supposedly trying to straighten me out by violently raping me and calling me a sick fa@@ot while he did it. You straightish anti-gay are rapists of children and society
Uve

Indio, CA

#29 Oct 27, 2012
freedomfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
At that time in my life I had no sexual contact with anyone. I was raped by a straight man a few years later because he was supposedly trying to straighten me out by violently raping me and calling me a sick fa@@ot while he did it. You straightish anti-gay are rapists of children and society
So sad for you.
tap that s

Brooklyn, NY

#31 Oct 27, 2012
I wish somebody would taze then tap my hind quarters. dont taze me cuz im gay, please f my anis cuz im gay, then hook up the taser to my ball sack cuz im gay
Gosod

San Jose, CA

#32 Oct 27, 2012
enrique wrote:
Cops are the adult version of angry sexually repressed high school jocks.
I've never met anything but nice and considerate cops. Only people I know who seem to have a problem with cops are the ones who are doing things they shouldn't be and are pissed about getting caught. Not that I can speak for any place but here, I'm sure there are places in this country and world with really shitty cops, but most places have at least some decent ones.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#33 Oct 28, 2012
Gosod wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never met anything but nice and considerate cops. Only people I know who seem to have a problem with cops are the ones who are doing things they shouldn't be and are pissed about getting caught. Not that I can speak for any place but here, I'm sure there are places in this country and world with really shitty cops, but most places have at least some decent ones.
It depends a lot on the district the cops work in and the circumstances of your meeting. Cops deal with a lot of riff-raff. Some of them become jaded. In some districts, it seems to be all of them.

In any event, if you have a run-in with one of them, don't expect his fellow officers to give your story a fair hearing.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#34 Oct 29, 2012
pogue mahone wrote:
<quoted text>The only idiots are the ignoramuses like you "DragonHungPenisBreath " who believe such tommyrot that there is such a thing as a "gay gene".
Just because YOU chose to be gay, dont assume the rest of us did too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min Chicagoan by Birth 340,699
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 17 min jimi-yank 47,508
News Racial income gap in Monroe County is startling 50 min IescapedNY 30
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr Guinness Drinker 16,194
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 7,494
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 2 hr Guinness Drinker 1,869
We VS We (Nov '09) 2 hr Guinness Drinker 2,970

Jackson-Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages