New York Man Allegedly Tasared Man Because He's Gay

Oct 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

A man from Brooklyn, N.Y., has been charged with a hate crime after he allegedly tasered another man while spewing an anti-gay epithet, CBS News reports.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Some people are gay - get over”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

What the hell is wrong with people?

People bully us, they taser us, they threaten us, the burn our homes, pastors are calling for us to be killed and/or discriminated against, in far too many cases we get beaten and killed.

You might start to think we are under siege and perhaps we need to start defending ourselves.
pogue mahone

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

What if the alleged assailant is also queer? Does that make it a hate crime? ALL crime is HATE crime regardless of who the perp is!

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

pogue mahone wrote:
What if the alleged assailant is also queer? Does that make it a hate crime? ALL crime is HATE crime regardless of who the perp is!
What makes it a hate crime is randomly choosing a victim because of his membership in a particular demographic. It's kind of like blowing up a big building because it happens to be in a certain country. It is low-impact terrorism, and it has similar effects on the targeted community.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes you think maybe you shouldn't have turned gay doesn't it?
Nobody "turns gay" you idiot.
pogue mahone

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody "turns gay" you idiot.
Oh yes they do. No one is born "gay". It's a perverted choice. There is no such thing as a "gay" gene.
TheTroll Stopper

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

pogue mahone wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes they do.
Then prove it by choosing to be gay for a day, and then tell us how that worked out for you, boy.

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

pogue mahone wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes they do. No one is born "gay". It's a perverted choice. There is no such thing as a "gay" gene.
Idiot and ignorant - a double header.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

pogue mahone wrote:
No dear, all crime is not hate crime, in fact, in the vast majority of crime, there is no hate for the victim or what they represent to the perpetrator. In answer to your question, the assailant being "queer" himself isn't a defense against a hate crime charge. http://rodonline.typepad.com/rodonline/2007/1...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

pogue mahone wrote:
Oh yes they do. No one is born "gay". It's a perverted choice. There is no such thing as a "gay" gene.
There's no straight gene either, cupcake. The lack of a specific gene does not rule out it being genetic, moron. FYI, it's been known for quite some time now that for many who are homosexual it runs in the maternal line of their family. Look it up.

Since: Jul 12

Post Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes you think maybe you shouldn't have turned gay doesn't it?
My first memories are of being attracted to other boys. Are you trying to say that somehow as a toddler I supposedly decided to be gay. I didn't even know what gay was at that age. Sorry idiot, but I was born gay.
pogue mahone

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

DragonHung wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot and ignorant - a double header.
The only idiots are the ignoramuses like you "DragonHungPenisBreath " who believe such tommyrot that there is such a thing as a "gay gene".
Dwight

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

freedomfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
My first memories are of being attracted to other boys. Are you trying to say that somehow as a toddler I supposedly decided to be gay. I didn't even know what gay was at that age. Sorry idiot, but I was born gay.
You were most likely molested or groomed (brainwashed) by an older homosexual during your childhood. You answered your own question when you said "I didn't even know what gay was at that age".
Pine Bluff Hetero

Gary, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

KirkW wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people?
People bully us, they taser us, they threaten us, the burn our homes, pastors are calling for us to be killed and/or discriminated against, in far too many cases we get beaten and killed.
You might start to think we are under siege and perhaps we need to start defending ourselves.
Perhaps you should just move to Uganda:)
No Longer Bound

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

pogue mahone wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes they do. No one is born "gay". It's a perverted choice. There is no such thing as a "gay" gene.
If you can 'choose'; it means you are neither gay nor straight; but 'bisexual'
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

pogue mahone wrote:
<quoted text>The only idiots are the ignoramuses like you "DragonHungPenisBreath " who believe such tommyrot that there is such a thing as a "gay gene".
There are genes for EVERYTHING. They're like biological Lego. And I don't have penis breath - I gargled this morning.
LOL LOSER

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

pogue mahone wrote:
LOL you think it's a choice.

I guess that means at some point in your life you could have just as easily been attracted to dudes, but you made the "choice" to like women instead. It's ok to admit it man, we get it.
futtbucker

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

You are all getting me hard and my butt wet.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

pogue mahone wrote:
It's not a choice, dumbass. What does a "gay gene" have to do with anything?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Dwight wrote:
<quoted text>
You were most likely molested or groomed (brainwashed) by an older homosexual during your childhood. You answered your own question when you said "I didn't even know what gay was at that age".
Too bad you don't have any data to back up your silly theory. But then, I'm sure facts are irrelevant to people like you.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Pine Bluff Hetero wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you should just move to Uganda:)
It's more fun to stay here and watch you idiots go down in flames.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Heritage of Trademark: The Legal Battle Over Ow... 17 min Pat Robertson s Fatwass 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 52 min scirocco 68,169
Knicks talk back (Dec '06) 58 min Ricky D 6,382
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 14,192
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 45,577
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 304,941
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 2 hr Gregg Sarra 10,174
•••

Rip Current Statement for Queens County was issued at July 13 at 4:03AM EDT

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••