Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 3,396)

Showing posts 67,901 - 67,920 of68,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 14

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Judged:

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
How about authenticating the existence of Adam, Eve, Abraham, Moses, Noah and other mythical personalities? Or, how about giving evidence about the mount being a divine place and the place from where the world expanded into its present form and from where, elaborates the fairy tale, some creature called God gathered the dust used to create the first man, Adam? All of this would constitute real evidence. LMFAO
You believe what you want and allow others the freedom to believe as they choose.

Jews rejected Jesus and paid the price with 1700 years of Church supported anti-semitism

Jews rejected Mohammed and are paying the price of 1400 years of Mosque sanctioned anti-semitism

Everyone else has their own lands undisturbed by such hatred and bigotry. Can't everyone just leave the Jews to worship as they please in their own land?
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Judged:

Braindead fanatic. LOL.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 5

Judged:

Evidently, FRIJOLES is in bed playing with a 14 year old boy. Bachchaa baazee - man on boy sex in the US! ROFL.
Eric

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

JOEL wrote:
Evidently, FRIJOLES is in bed playing with a 14 year old boy. Bachchaa baazee - man on boy sex in the US! ROFL.
I understand that sincr you are a troll you post stuff to cause a reaction, but I don't understand your making light of such a serious topic.

Since: Jan 14

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't understand your making light of such a serious topic.
FRIJOLES is homosexual and it does appear that he's into young boys that thus makes him a bachha baaz (a man who sexually preys on young boys).

Bachha baazee ( the phenomenon of adult males sexually preying on young boys) is common in many parts of the world including the US.

OK, Homo?

Since: May 14

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
FRIJOLES is homosexual and it does appear that he's into young boys that thus makes him a bachha baaz (a man who sexually preys on young boys).
Bachha baazee ( the phenomenon of adult males sexually preying on young boys) is common in many parts of the world including the US.
OK, Homo?
Resorting to ad hominems is a sure sign of defeat

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Retarded fanatic. LOL.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Resorting to ad hominems is a sure sign of defeat
you noticed that too?

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

The BACHHAA BAAZ is online. LOL.

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

(pronunciation of bachhaa = Ch as in China)

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Where's that other bachhaa baaz, Eric, the crooked lawyer? ROFL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

That's the way it is.....

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

HUGH,

Wipe off the make-up, slip out of your tights and come online like a brave man.

I want to pinch your jet black bum and pull your coal black teats.

LMAO

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

DROUGHT

There's drought in most parts of India. If the rains don't put in an appearance in July, it will be a disaster for the nation and will seriously affect agriculture, industry, power production and domestic chores. The lakes in and around Mumbai have water to last less than a month, say civic officials. The weather is hot, dry and muggy and I am forced to sit in air-conditioning 24/7 except when I step out on the road for a few short minutes. I prefer natural ventilation but the heat and humidity are unbearable in Mumbai and so I am compelled to switch on the ACs whenever I am at home. The heat is worse in the hinterlands. The hill stations and a place like Nashik are pleasant.

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Eric, please come online. I want to talk to a "genius" like you. Come out fast. This is an order.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

This is the kind of Muslim world Obama wants for us and he is a Muslim ..... an illegal Muslim!
Don't forget Islam portrays itself as a religion of peace. Yeah a piece of s---!

Martyrdom in the 21st Century. Seriously heed the warning… it is really that bad…. Christians being martyrs. YES!

WARNING: ONLY TO BE OPENED BY THOSE WITH A STRONG STOMACH - VERY, VERY GRAPHIC !!!!!!!!!!

Religion of Peace and tolerance..........

If this doesn't drive home what is happening in the real world and the risks we face in preserving our values and way of life then nothing will.

http://www.asgraphic.org/videos/video382/inde...

This is the kind of Muslim world Obama wants for us and he is a Muslim ..... an illegal Muslim!
Don't forget Islam portrays itself as a religion of peace. Yeah a piece of s---!

Martyrdom in the 21st Century. Seriously heed the warning… it is really that bad…. Christians being martyrs. YES!

WARNING: ONLY TO BE OPENED BY THOSE WITH A STRONG STOMACH - VERY, VERY GRAPHIC !!!!!!!!!!

Religion of Peace and tolerance..........

If this doesn't drive home what is happening in the real world and the risks we face in preserving our values and way of life then nothing will.

http://www.asgraphic.org/videos/video382/inde...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Uzi wrote:
and you are a dipsht.

tell us something we dont already know

L'htraout shotah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
DROUGHT
There's drought in most parts of India. If the rains don't put in an appearance in July, it will be a disaster for the nation and will seriously affect agriculture, industry, power production and domestic chores. The lakes in and around Mumbai have water to last less than a month, say civic officials. The weather is hot, dry and muggy and I am forced to sit in air-conditioning 24/7 except when I step out on the road for a few short minutes. I prefer natural ventilation but the heat and humidity are unbearable in Mumbai and so I am compelled to switch on the ACs whenever I am at home. The heat is worse in the hinterlands. The hill stations and a place like Nashik are pleasant.
see what happens when you piss off Yahweh?

be happy you dont become a leper

though in some ways you already are
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

see what happens when you piss off Yahweh?
be happy you dont become a leper
though in some ways you already are
Hello Homosexual and Pedophile (Bachha Baaz),

El Nino is more powerful than HaShem.

LOL.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
Hi Fool,

Barrack Obama (the homosexual) and his wife Michelle (the supposed tranny) are mere puppets in the hands of Satanists of a globalist nature....

If Obama is a closet Muslim, as you say, I wonder why he would carry with him an array of occult symbols one of which happens to be a ring or a talisman with Hanuman on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,901 - 67,920 of68,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 min the Don 305,678
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 5 min Go Blue Forever 5,329
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 12 min Princess Hey 9,392
Word Association (Jul '10) 16 min Princess Hey 7,234
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Hey now 45,763
last post wins! (Jun '10) 19 min Princess Hey 25,343
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 38 min Billy O Liar 16,774
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE