Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
62,061 - 62,080 of 68,860 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

HughBe wrote:
3.Explain, ALL men are created equal? Are BLACKS men?
According to the US Constitution - Article 1, Section 2, Paragraph 3, BLACKS were only considered three-fifths men.

So, in the eyes of the drafters of the constitution, ALL men are created equal, but apparently, some are more equal than others.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a veterinarian?
What are you, Doc?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Cult of Reason---According to the US Constitution - Article 1, Section 2, Paragraph 3, BLACKS were only considered three-fifths men.

HughBe---- So, was the US Constitution wrong? Please don't dodge, answer this and all questions.

COR---So, in the eyes of the drafters of the constitution, ALL men are created equal, but apparently, some are more equal than others.

HughBe---- Under the US Constitution BLACKS were 3/5 men and my question is how did the drafters see the other 2/5? Put it this way was the 2/5 DONKEY and I use donkey because of his BIG dick and blacks have LARGE dicks? Tell me what animal made up the 2/5?

Overall, were blacks regarded as MEN or donkeys, goats etc?

Finally, are BLACKS men?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

HughBe wrote:
Cult of Reason---According to the US Constitution - Article 1, Section 2, Paragraph 3, BLACKS were only considered three-fifths men.
HughBe---- So, was the US Constitution wrong? Please don't dodge, answer this and all questions.
COR---So, in the eyes of the drafters of the constitution, ALL men are created equal, but apparently, some are more equal than others.
HughBe---- Under the US Constitution BLACKS were 3/5 men and my question is how did the drafters see the other 2/5? Put it this way was the 2/5 DONKEY and I use donkey because of his BIG dick and blacks have LARGE dicks? Tell me what animal made up the 2/5?
Overall, were blacks regarded as MEN or donkeys, goats etc?
Finally, are BLACKS men?
Go ask a Mormon.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask a Mormon.
1. I thought that like everyone else you knew that you are a morMon.

2. You were asked not to dodge, Cunti.

3. Take some more time, I shall see you later.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am making no such denial.
My OPINION as expressed before is that the FEDERAL COURTS 200 years ago would have had a DIFFERENT interpretation and would have NEVER made any such proclamation. Prove me wrong.
Hint: Part of my THINKING is that the COURTS back then had SUPERIOR knowledge and understanding of the constitution and its intentions. Why? My believe is that lawyers and judges had a major input into the framing of the constitution and so they KNEW both the contents and the INTENTIONS.
However, I gather that you feel that the US Constitution was framed by: bankers, engineers, farmers, doctors, accountants and politicians with the exclusion of the LEGAL fraternity?
Observation, you could be right but I would be surprised if that was the case. Here in our tree-dwelling nations OUR lawyers were at the FOREFRONT of our Constitution and I can tell you that those so involved UNDERSTOOD it better than the current crop. My position is LOGICAL.
Actually, the reason they NEVER made any such proclamation -(and I believe I even stated this already) was simply because NOONE had litigated the issue to them yet. Once the issue was litigated to them, the courts APPLIED the Constitution (recognizing marriage equality), understanding the issue rightfully as a full civil rights issue.

So your position only shows your unfamiliarity with how the Supreme Court works..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

HughBe wrote:
When did homosexuality start in America?
Do you honestly believe there was no homosexuality in Colonial America?

('We don't have any gays in Iran,' Iranian president tells Ivy League audience)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a veterinarian?
vegetarian, veterinarian, same thing....

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly believe there was no homosexuality in Colonial America?
('We don't have any gays in Iran,' Iranian president tells Ivy League audience)
Puts the exclamation -- "The British are coming, the British are coming" into a completely different perspective.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Puts the exclamation -- "The British are coming, the British are coming" into a completely different perspective.
also explains all those men in whigs

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

A silly aspect of KOSHER that refers to animals with cloven feet relies on the pseudoscience of anthroposcopy (physiognomy) which makes an attempt to infer character from physical characteristics. So, what has cloven feet or its opposite non-cloven feet have anything at all to do with edibility? Moses the evil lunatic who's primarily responsible for kosher rules was as usual hallucinating. LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

All the aspects governing KOSHER are laughable and unscientific crap. More, on the pseudoscience of KOSHER later. It's 6 am here. Have to go for a walk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

What have cloven feet or its opposite non-cloven feet have anything at all to do with edibility? LMAO.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
They never do ... they just go on, and on, and on. At the end of your shift they're telling a story about their cat's dandruff and when you come back for the next shift they're still telling the same story.
You are totally correct.

It appears that he is still whining on about his cat's dandruff.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Done, madam.

Later.
You're very sporting, forgiving and kind.

I admire these qualities in you.

Best Regards.

Bye.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

In the context of the pseudoscience of KOSHER concocted by Moses' hallucinating no-brain, terms like "ritually pure" and "ritually impure" or "proper" or "improper" have zero meaning since where food is concerned everything boils down to edibility, nutrient content and hygiene. More updates on the pseudoscience of Kosher, later.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

The pseudoscience called KOSHER mandates that meat and milk should be separated. LOL. Are there any adverse chemical reactions that take place in the digestive tract when meat is mixed with dairy? Mixing of meat and milk does not produce toxic substances and so it is permissible by nutritional science. Did that ignorant barbarian, Moses, know anything at all about the nutritional value of meat and milk and did he have even the tiniest clue about the multiple chemical reactions that take place in the digestive tract during the breaking down of complex food compounds into simpler ones so as to facilitate digestion/assimilation? Moses was an idiot and so were/are the rabbis. LMFAO.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

KOSHER is another form of mind control and of unscientific fanaticism invented by hallucinating barbarians like Moses.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

More updates on the pseudoscience of KOSHER, later.
MUQ

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you never read "Fear and Loathing in Mecca"
Did my comment pinch you? It was much milder than the one I posted as a reply.

Historically Muslims have behaved much better with Jews than Christians

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 7 min NYStateOfMind 307,227
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min litesong 46,244
Men with erections at nude beach (Jul '11) 32 min jacobburp 16
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 50 min mjjcpa 14,727
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 59 min Bruser 7,866
Pelosi dumped ice water on her head 4 hr Professor Emeritu... 1
Hey Dems! Why do you support amnesty? 4 hr Professor Emeritu... 1

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
Jackson-Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters