Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 3,101)

Showing posts 62,001 - 62,020 of68,349
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 14

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

EXPECTED

Israel steals advanced technology secrets from the US and European nations and the stolen technology is then reverse engineered and used by the Israelis to support their own exports with considerably reduced costs. Laughably, Israel has an average national IQ near 93 which is quite low and at the international Math and Science competitions, Israeli students rank low down the scale. LOL.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Rick Moss wrote:
"She had that wonderful ability some older people have of letting her mind run right out her mouth. "Well," she'd say, "here I am with my seat belt buckled up sitting right here in the airplane seat and folding my hands in my lap and I'll move my feet over a little so they're on top of my flight bag and pull my coat over my shoulders, whoops, I'm sitting right on it but I'll just wiggle around a little, like this, and then pull it over my shoulders ... "
for HOURS, all the way to Rostov."
-- "Ship of Fools", P.J. O'Rourke
sad

very sad

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Rick Moss wrote:
"She had that wonderful ability some older people have of letting her mind run right out her mouth. "Well," she'd say, "here I am with my seat belt buckled up sitting right here in the airplane seat and folding my hands in my lap and I'll move my feet over a little so they're on top of my flight bag and pull my coat over my shoulders, whoops, I'm sitting right on it but I'll just wiggle around a little, like this, and then pull it over my shoulders ... "
for HOURS, all the way to Rostov."
-- "Ship of Fools", P.J. O'Rourke
I am at the moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip.

― John Kennedy Toole, A Confederacy of Dunces

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Meanwhile, a British company is in the process of building the world's largest aircraft. The 302ft (92m) Airlander is part plane, airship and helicopter. It can stay in the air for up to three weeks unmanned and is capable of touching down on land or sea.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

The world's best universities are exclusively located in the US, Western Europe and East Asia as data drawn over many decades consistently show. Not surprising.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>“I am at the moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip.”

&#8213; John Kennedy Toole, A Confederacy of Dunces
I like our century. It's the best one I've lived in.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I like our century. It's the best one I've lived in.
not crazy about the cheese dips though

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

CALTECH has topped The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014. Not surprising. The professors at IIT would always tell us that it's a "treat" to study at MIT or at Caltech.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

In the UK, Oxford, Cambridge and Imperial College are exceptional universities consistently figuring in the world's top 10.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

At Caltech, where admission is strictly performance-based, Asians make up approximately 40 percent of the student body. Three cheers for meritocratic admissions.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Tokyo has more Michelin star restaurants than Paris (the world's haute cuisine capital).

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
sad
very sad
One of the hardest thing about working with Mental Pts is their total lack of self-awareness.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Deepak Chopra was totally outclassed by Richard Dawkins in a debate held in Mexico on 11/09/2013 as part of CDI. I was laughing throughout the debate to see Chopra's discomfiture and at the end of the exchange the look of defeat on Deepak Chopra's face was evident. Serves him right. LOL.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Richard Dawkins easily cornered another nutcase - the noted Indian philosopher, Satish Kumar. Kudos to Dr Dawkins.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the hardest thing about working with Mental Pts is their total lack of self-awareness.
At some point when it realizes that noone is paying attention to it.....

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
At some point when it realizes that noone is paying attention to it.....
They never do ... they just go on, and on, and on. At the end of your shift they're telling a story about their cat's dandruff and when you come back for the next shift they're still telling the same story.

It's like the part of the brain the determines what thoughts to articulate has failed in the open position. The exact opposite of autism.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

The wildlife vids on Nat Geo are awesome.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

I usually feel refreshed when I watch vids of wildlife specifically those shot in the great continent of Africa. I don't know why I find the rhythms of African animals nearer to nature than those beasts found elsewhere. Much damage has been done to the wilds of Africa that these days most of the wild tracts of Africa have been converted into money-minting safaris which every year draw tens of millions of tourists from all over the world. Sad, the wilds have been commercialized to such an extent that the natural breeding cycles of the animals and much of the natural habitats have been disturbed.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
EXPECTED
Laughably, Israel has an average national IQ near 93 which is quite low LOL.
If you laugh at Israel 'coz has an average national IQ around 93, why then eulogize Iran that has an average national IQ of 84?

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

IRAN

Literacy rate in poverty-stricken Iran is around 85%, literacy rate in Israel approximately 98%.

Iran is poor and has been cruelly discriminated against by the West and in Iran the grip of religion and of brutal dictatorship have progressively squashed free thought and creativity.

The majority of the Iranian intellectual elite has fled Iran for other nations particularly in Europe and North America where they're flourishing and doing exceedingly well.

Most Iranians in Iran live in fear and have secretly turned atheists and are desperate to leave Iran for greener pastures. However, of what little of the good is still left in Iran is shown at the international Math/Science Olympiads where Iran always ranks very high which indicates the excellence of its students despite all the hardships at home. Many of these gold medalists from Iran make it to MIT and Stanford and do so well that certain Stanford University profs have commented that without a doubt one of the finest, if not the finest, university in the world preparing undergraduate Electrical engineers is Sharif University of Technology in Tehran.

Yes, I've met many Iranian students at IIT and found them brilliant and very well prepared whereas in my talks with educated Israelis most come across as crafty, ill-informed, racist, plagiarist, always willing to strike a deal and poor in the fundamentals of Math and science despite being helped by the West and in spite of there being no poverty or dictatorship in Israel and not surprisingly Israel fares poorly at international Math and science Olympiads and not a single Israeli university ranks in the world's top 200.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,001 - 62,020 of68,349
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min Yeah but 305,065
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 42 min Bloody Bill Anderson 14,353
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 51 min FuMan Chu Yanks 305,653
2 teens arrested in arson at Herricks High Scho... (Apr '08) 51 min Sitara Cherian 61
slenderman is REAL and in Central Park 1 hr slenderman 2
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 2 hr bigtool 10,203
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Rush Limpballs 6,331
•••

Air Quality Alert for Queens County was issued at July 22 at 9:55AM EDT

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••