Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,008
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63435 Nov 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am confident that your boldness is based on your study and understanding of His teachings.
My boldness is due to the vision of my own death that I had 30 years ago. I am absolutely confident that I am going to heaven no matter what and am "made without fear" Job 41:33. Otherwise, I would be more of an agnostic. The vision was just like NDE.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63436 Nov 26, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>Yoshy, meet Susan Blange. I think she likes movies, walks in the park, and cats.
Cats! Lots and lots of CATS!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63437 Nov 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I find the logic of your list beyond my ability to comprehend how can any sane person come up with such F...ries
Now you personally insulting all that actually read the bible?

you are not doing very well today.

Prove, using the bible, that Jesus has descended from David.

Location hidden

#63438 Nov 26, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: no thank you! i abstain from meetings with idolaters.
But she is not ANY idolater.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#63439 Nov 26, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called that he didn't think through his theory and now he is caught with his genitals in the fire.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63440 Nov 26, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: no thank you! i abstain from meetings with idolaters. this is as close as i get, to meeting any of you. this is all happening the way, The G-D of TheTorah says. it is not happening the way, your mental only free will says.
TheG-D of Only TheTorah, does not ever lie about only giving TheTorah. the destinies of the enemies of G-D, are already sealed without their repent.
G-D shall not change this story, without a lot of not here in TheTorah repentance truly going on. all the not here in TheTorah liars, won't convince G-D to change anything. we are all here in TheTorah, HaShem G-D is still giving to the end of the sixth day. and you shall not bear, false witness to G-D or anyone about this.
Do you even know what idolatry is? You're the one who is a Christian! But you're too blind to see.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#63441 Nov 26, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Cats! Lots and lots of CATS!
One of my cats was a prophecy. An animal that's rare but common, wandered from the north, is white and gray in color, female and barren, has blue eyes and whose name started out as Charlie, then to Barley, Barleycorn, Corn and Cornus which stuck. We were also supposed to get separated and she would go to heaven. That was my cat, she was a bluepoint Himalayan or so I was told.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63442 Nov 26, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But she is not ANY idolater.
rabbee: sorry you do not get elected, or elected by yourself as HaMosheeach. it is by appointment of G-D only.

and you forgot the just, in front of the "ANY".

as we already know who the united states, elected as their false witness and/or high priest and/or messiah. as you have all so, totally not impressed G-D with your idolatrous antiG-D choices. and you cannot even tell, if he is shiite or sunni. cause he most defiantly is not, an anointed-like christian.

and they said and did, nothing but wicked and evil in THE EYES of G-D.

Location hidden

#63443 Nov 26, 2013
Okay, now I think the crazies are just frakking with me.

It is statistically impossible to have this many bat-shite crazy loons in such a small demographic.

I wonder if, at one point, the monkeys all decided to start throwing feces just to see the look on our faces?

Denver, CO

#63444 Nov 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even know what idolatry is? You're the one who is a Christian! But you're too blind to see.
rabbee: sorry you lied again, i am not a christian.
i am not a jew, christian, muslim or other kind of pagan atheist. i believe in G-D, here in TheTorah still. i am not one with any of you religiously. i am One with G-D, here and now in TheTorah.

those who all reject G-D, here and now in TheTorah are all idolaters. you are among all those billions of nobodies here in TheTorah, following the subtle beasts of the not here in TheTorah fields.

and i have had three actual, contact encounters with G-D. that says i am most likely the front runner, for HaMosheeach in The Our Image of G-D on earth for the last day.

Location hidden

#63445 Nov 26, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called that he didn't think through his theory and now he is caught with his genitals in the fire.
I am not sure I approve of the image of this.

Denver, CO

#63446 Nov 26, 2013
the tortoise does not have to run that fast, as long as he gets there with G-D ahead of you. especially in this world all running in the wrong direction, towards the subtle beast of the fields.

and i am about as prepared for or expecting this, as Moshe wasn't either.

Location hidden

#63447 Nov 26, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
Okay, now I think the crazies are just frakking with me.
It is statistically impossible to have this many bat-shite crazy loons in such a small demographic.
I have been been wondering along these lines for quite some time.

It is kind of funny that the only real sane people here are the Jews and one atheist. I miss our other agnostic friend - FR.

Denver, CO

#63448 Nov 26, 2013
so sorry but you do not get to personally elect, who you want for the real HaMosheeach. it has already been written in TheTorah, forever past, present, and future Torot Times.

read TheTorah ten or a hundred times, for the end of this sixth day. and see if who G-D appoints changes before your eyes to your own liking.

Denver, CO

#63449 Nov 26, 2013
G-D already said, adam and his mate, are to be put in charge for the last day in TheTorah. and G-D does not lie, so be it - it is.

Location hidden

#63450 Nov 26, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been been wondering along these lines for quite some time.
It is kind of funny that the only real sane people here are the Jews and one atheist. I miss our other agnostic friend - FR.
When Margaret Mead was in Samoa interviews the natives for her research at some point they natives had to wonder, "Who is this crazy white chick asking if we know where babies come from?"

Most people now realize that they were just messing with her for their own amusement.

I'm pretty sure, at some point, the apes did the same thing to Jane Goodall.

Location hidden

#63452 Nov 26, 2013
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63453 Nov 26, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>No, Hugh, like normal you have everything backasswards.
What is a subset in Venn diagrams? Pictorially, if you have two concentric circles, one totally within the other, the inner circle is the subset of the outer circle.
In our example you would have 3 concentric circles. Working from the out inward, the outer circle are Hebrews. The next concentric circle are Israelites. The inner circle are Jews. The outer circle includes all descendants of Abraham--the Hebrews. The space between the outer circle and the next circle are those who are not also descendants of Jacob.
The next circle includes all those who are descendants of Jacob--the Israelites. The space between the second circle and the third circle are those who are descendants of Jacob but not descendants of his son, Judah. Moses falls in this space because he is a descendant of Jacob's son Levi.
The final circle are the Jews. They are descendants of Judah, son of Jacob.
If this link works, there will be pictures of subsets in Venn diagrams at the top: https://www.google.com/search...
Oh, and Hugh, no one was called a Jew during the time of Moses.
My dear Eric, get someone with sense to explain the words below. It is easier to keep ice cream frozen in hell than for you to understand but get the needed help.

HughBe---- So in your mind "Israelites (being) a subset of Hebrews" means that Israelites were NOT called Hebrews. Yet they are a subset.

In like manner "Jews (being) a subset of Israelites" means that Jews were not once called Israelites. Yet they are a subset.

Explain your private definition of the word subset.

Eric----Hugh, Hebrews are not a subset of Jews.It's the opposite.

HughBe---- I NEVER said that Hebrews are a subset of Jews
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63454 Nov 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>My boldness is due to the vision of my own death that I had 30 years ago. I am absolutely confident that I am going to heaven no matter what and am "made without fear" Job 41:33. Otherwise, I would be more of an agnostic. The vision was just like NDE.
Congratulations on your vision.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63455 Nov 26, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How could I? I also read the bible and do not come up with such F...ry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 min Ink 306,965
Should Obama call Batman to fight North Korea? 37 min Wall Street 1
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 39 min The Phanton Hell ... 9,442
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Fair Game 49,178
stop hacking put a smile on Madonna face 42 min rob 1
Eric Garner Murdered by Cop 47 min Hater 304
Protesters to NYPD: We want dead cops 49 min The Phanton Hell ... 15

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson-Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:30 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:30AM
Boomer: Should Jets Clean House This Offseason?
NBC Sports 9:41 AM
Rashad Jennings not spotted practicing Friday
NBC Sports11:10 AM
Where does Rex Ryan land after this season?
ESPN 1:35 PM
Redskins WR Moss docked $22,050 for tirade
NBC Sports 1:37 PM
Washington's Moss fined $22K for abusive language - NBC Sports