Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,922
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63307 Nov 24, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: not without a beard, mustache, muscles, and sex change operation - the term Rabbee or mistaken as Rabbi is masculine.
lying will never make, any woman a real Rabbee. i might accept, the term rabeenette. you keep wanting to forget, that eevreet is a gender sensitive language.
there is a law against, a woman giving herself a males title - mr susanblange. nor should any male, call themselves rabeenette.
I thought Howard Hughes LIKED women?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63308 Nov 24, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
And what was your prize?
Jamaican Kewpie doll of course

http://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/5891708/il_5...

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#63310 Nov 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Jamaican Kewpie doll of course
http://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/5891708/il_5...
Creepy

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63311 Nov 24, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Creepy
google search "Jamaican voodoo"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63312 Nov 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
google search "Jamaican voodoo"
Then compare it to American witchcraft and Kabala.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63313 Nov 24, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The answer came from my own personal knowledge but you could consider me a Rabbi.
SusanB---The answer came from my own personal knowledge but you could consider me a Rabbi

HughBe--- I believe that you are weary, Susan. I have no such personal knowledge. You are the one that said, "JUDAISM is a race"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63314 Nov 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the lamest excuse for not fessing up that your belief system defies logic. Either sht or get off the pot, Mon.
My son, what you have imagined is only real in your mind. I have a simple, rational, logical and SCIENTIFIC answer to the matter that is perplexing the minds of the simple.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63315 Nov 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Race, which doesnt really have meaning scientifically (at least not post-1900), is a lousy way to explain any of this.
Jews are a people, with somewhat of a common ancestry, diluted by plenty of intermarriage and conversion. Judaism is the religion of the Jewish people.
Frijoles---Judaism is the religion of the Jewish people.

HughBe--- Correct and it is the religion of Jews who are into other religions and those who have REJECTED Judaism.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63316 Nov 24, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Howard Hughes LIKED women?
All Hugh-es like women.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63317 Nov 24, 2013
Frijoles---Judaism is the religion of the Jewish people.

HughBe--- Correct and it is the religion of Jews who are into other religions and those who have REJECTED Judaism.

Repeated for amplification.

In the enlightened context above, Judaism is the religion of the Jews because their SLAVE masters say that it is.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#63318 Nov 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My son, what you have imagined is only real in your mind. I have a simple, rational, logical and SCIENTIFIC answer to the matter that is perplexing the minds of the simple.
The answer Hugh is that I don't care. You were given the opportunity to cross validate your assertions with Jesus or otherwise explain, but you have chosen not to. Therefore, I personally, and I hope others will agree, that you have admitted through your silence that your assertions are not proven. I am moving on. Hopefully others will join me.

“You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the f----ck on.”
&#8213; Tupac Shakur
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63319 Nov 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>The answer Hugh is that I don't care. You were given the opportunity to cross validate your assertions with Jesus or otherwise explain, but you have chosen not to. Therefore, I personally, and I hope others will agree, that you have admitted through your silence that your assertions are not proven. I am moving on. Hopefully others will join me.
“You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the f----ck on.”
&#8213; Tupac Shakur
I am curious to know the source of your man's inspiration for his poetry.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#63320 Nov 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious to know the source of your man's inspiration for his poetry.
Hugh we have given you the answer to this question many times--www.google.com
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63321 Nov 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Hugh we have given you the answer to this question many times--www.google.com
HughBe---I am curious to know the source of your man's inspiration for his poetry.

Eric---Hugh we have given you the answer to this question many times--www.google.com

HughBe--- Here is where I have my problems with WE WE. I get answers to questions that have not been asked and none to those that are asked. The current case is one such example.

Much love from Jamaica, Mon.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#63322 Nov 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>The answer Hugh is that I don't care. You were given the opportunity to cross validate your assertions with Jesus or otherwise explain, but you have chosen not to. Therefore, I personally, and I hope others will agree, that you have admitted through your silence that your assertions are not proven. I am moving on. Hopefully others will join me.
&#8213; Tupac Shakur
You is simply following the old saying...

"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt"

This is why he refuses to answer the question. And yes, time to move on from his silliness.

Location hidden

#63323 Nov 24, 2013
HUGH, not YOU. Damn spell checker.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63324 Nov 24, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
You is simply following the old saying...
"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt"
This is why he refuses to answer the question. And yes, time to move on from his silliness.
COR to Eric----YOU is simply following the old saying...

HughBe--- I did not make the link so thanks Cunti. The boy has the habit of not answering.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63325 Nov 24, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
HUGH, not YOU. Damn spell checker.
There is no need to correct the TRUTH.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63326 Nov 24, 2013
Bi

Location hidden

#63327 Nov 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
... I get answers to questions that have not been asked and none to those that are asked.
How does it feel?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who are the best looking race/group of women in... 10 min DukeofWellington 1
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 13 min Obama the tool 15,543
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr JETS 4 LIFE 3,041
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr Big mike 309,265
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 2 hr the real deal 10,989
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Pearl Jam 306,186
"Walking Dead" Starts Feb 9th (Jan '14) 2 hr JETS 4 LIFE 148

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match