Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
51,701 - 51,720 of 68,371 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

MUQ wrote:
Shah Rukh Khan (any successful Bollywood actor or actress for than matter) is neither Hindu nor Muslim.
These are people without any face or any conviction.
I think the "Best way" is that these people have no proper names, only some numbers to describe them, like Actor # 789231 and Actress # 544736 etc.
That would be a much better way to describe these people, calling them by personal names and fighting over their religion is a very childish thing.
PS:
And if some one wants to see the pathetic way they end their lives, they should look at RAjesh Khanna, Pravin BAbi, Zeenat Aman, Surayya in India.
And Michel Jacson and people like him in West.
They lead a virtual life and they die a virtual death. I doubt if any Hero or Heroine of Hollywood or Bollywood has inner peace and live and die as a happy person.
Permit me to correct you as usual

Michael Jackson was not a Hollywood actor. He was in the music industry. Nor did he live a "virtual life". He never really wanted fame - rather fame pursued him - in fact his ideal life was to be permanently surrounded by a bunch of pre-pubescents in an not so subtle attempt to create the childhood he never had.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- Given the small size of your brain and mind you would NEVER know that the devil has many tools INCLUDING science fiction. Note, the TOOLS are not necessarily evil but the devil uses them for evil, as you know.
Just the fact you even believe in "the devil" precludes you from the 21st and probably the 20th century.

So why wouldnt I assume you would be judgmental regarding the culture of science fiction?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Extreme weakness. Doctor coming over in an hour. Resting.
Finding a vet to make a housecall is rarer and rarer these days.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Finding a vet to make a housecall is rarer and rarer these days.
rabbee: will a vietnam vet, do in a pinch?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

EVOLUTION THROUGH EMERGENCE:

1) Each species with its characteristic psychological, vital and physical features denotes a specific frequency of vibration of the field of conscious energy in manifestation.

2) The impulse towards materialization on earth of the various frequencies of vibrations that inhere in the field of conscious energy is based on internal movements of consciousness within matter as well as on external terrestrial conditions.

3) If each species has its lower and upper limits where capacities of the mental, vital and biological kind are concerned, then it implies that each species has its typal characteristics beyond which it can develop no further by which is meant that each species is a fixed bit of information and so does it make sense to assume that a higher species emerged out of a lower species through adaptation, mutation and natural selection or whatever other biological mechanism?

4) The hierarchy of species beginning from microbe and ending with human being is a gradual emergent phenomenon of a series of various frequencies of vibrations (of the field of consciousness energy) becoming increasingly manifest within the quadruple spatio-temporal dimensions of the terrestrial plane until a species is fully formed and reaches its full capacity. After this a higher bit of information seeks manifestation in terrestrial matter.

5) Once the outer physical form materializes the emergent mechanism begins working on the mental and vital traits of the concerned species by manifesting more and more of the innate mental and vital potentials until a plateau is attained and the emergent phenomenon, where a particular species is concerned, ends and as such the information content qualifying that species can evolve no further - its highest limit has been attained.

6) Man's present physical form that's well, suited to support his advanced mental faculties was formed long ago but his inherent capacities of mind are still emerging and will peak at some point in time in the future and as soon as it reaches its highest upper limit it will signal the end of our intellectual achievements.

7) What if a supramental range of conscious energy vibrating at a higher frequency than our highest mental frequency merges with our mental faculties?

8) Will this supramental infusion in the human mind element give rise to the next series of supramental capacities via our mental capacities leading us to far greater heights than dreamt of?

9) Under this new set of supramental emergences via the human mind, will the body structure and its functioning undergo a radical transformation so as to support the infused supramental conscious energy since it's only logical to assume and we see it everywhere in nature that a particular physical structure is well suited to a expressing a specific range of conscious energy - an ant's body, for example, cannot support human intelligence or human emotions?

10) The movement towards the series of emergences in terrestrial matter commenced when the earth conditions - composition of gases, food, water, temperature - became fit enough to support the emergence of life in matter.

11) No G-d/God was responsible for "creating" lifeforms on earth. All those scriptural accounts are hogwash.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: will a vietnam vet, do in a pinch?
Only if I can play Purple Haze at the same time

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

It's 6:30 am here. I'll rest for some time. The fever and extreme fatigue accompanied by shivering of nerves were brought about by an adverse force unleashed on me by that wicked sorcerer that entered my nervous system and began drawing on my life-forces leaving me feverish, weak and shaking in nerves. I managed to throw off the attack with difficulty. Being vampirized upon is a bad experience. The doctor's medicine is helping in fighting the fever and getting back my strength. Bye.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if I can play Purple Haze at the same time
rabbee: will that clash with, with the oak leaf clusters on my purple heart?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Since, proteins, vitamins, carbs, neurotransmitters and other classes of chemicals are found exclusively in living systems and never in the free state in nature, thus, it may be inferred that these specialized classes of chemicals emerged fully formed from the condensing field of conscious energy corresponding to the various frequencies of vibration with each species being typified by a particular rate of vibration of conscious energy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Search for the highest truth, universalism, knowledge gained by total identification in consciousness - a union of the subject with the object, self-realization, pluralism, transformation of nature and being and objectivity and many other lofty aspects of existence are nowhere a part of the Tanakh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Persons with a poorly developed inner being gravitate towards cults that foster a tribal mindset, intolerance, hatred, fanaticism and murder.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
It's 6:30 am here. I'll rest for some time. The fever and extreme fatigue accompanied by shivering of nerves were brought about by an adverse force unleashed on me by that wicked sorcerer that entered my nervous system and began drawing on my life-forces leaving me feverish, weak and shaking in nerves. I managed to throw off the attack with difficulty. Being vampirized upon is a bad experience. The doctor's medicine is helping in fighting the fever and getting back my strength. Bye.
So, just to be clear, you believe in sorcerers, jadoo, vampires and the devil. But, you feel organized religion is superstitious?

I think your feeling unwell because your body is rejecting the hypocrisy.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Permit me to correct you as usual
Michael Jackson was not a Hollywood actor. He was in the music industry. Nor did he live a "virtual life". He never really wanted fame - rather fame pursued him - in fact his ideal life was to be permanently surrounded by a bunch of pre-pubescents in an not so subtle attempt to create the childhood he never had.
All these greats in Film and Music and show biz, live a virtual life.

On screen and on stage, they look as full of life as anyone can imagine.

They dress in best clothes, they drive best cars, they live in best houses, and every one looks to them as their ideal.

But inside each of them is unhappy, really unhappy.... and most of them end their lives in misery and very unhappy.

This is the payback for what they used to live when in their prime.

There could be exceptions, but what I wrote is in general.

They live a virtual life and they die a virtual death.

Sad end to sad carrier .... but those who are pioneer in any industry, medicine or engineering branch, scientists etc, they live a real life and they die a real natural death.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

INFERIOR PATRIARCHS & PROPHETS:

1) An ordinary spiritualist is one who has an inferior idea of the ultimate reality which to him is simply a typal being with magnified human qualities and someone who judges, punishes, rewards and who is to be feared.

2) Such lowly seers like our Hebrew patriarchs, Jesus and Muhammad hear an inner voice and see a light and are so impressed by these ordinary manifestations that they lose their mental balance and their feebly developed critical faculties are fully subdued and as a result they fall under the spell of the manifested typal being and blindly take it to be G-d or the Almighty or they assume that the typal being that has possessed them (it's invariably a possession that takes place) is the most powerful being among a host of typal beings and so it simply has to be G-d.

3) This assumption and naive thinking on the part of the seer are simply hilarious and show the seer in a very poor light.

4) Under the typal being's commands, these possessed seers undertake wars, indulge in genocides, maim, sacrifice humans or animals, procreate incestuously, curse, abuse, bash babies, stone disobedient sons, persecute minorities and in brief they indulge in every evil.

5) In the lives of such inferior seers of a demonic bent of mind, we see no attempt at investigation or analysis. They have no idea of the planes and parts of being and how they relate to the planes of cosmic/supracosmic/absolute existence and to its innate causal mechanism. They have no idea of the impersonal and absolute sides of existence. They even lack knowledge about the nature and mechanism of the typal being they're in direct contact with and simply serve as media of manifesting a certain degree of power projected by the typal being that has possessed them. They simply think that G-d is an anthropopathic being with certain human traits most of which are abominable. Religions are set up in this infantile and crude manner. Shame.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

but those who are pioneer in any industry, medicine or engineering branch, scientists etc, they live a real life and they die a real natural death.
Not true.

I can show you many cases where "pioneers" in various mathematical, pure scientific and technical fields are emotionally distorted, mental wrecks, hate-filled individuals, violent by nature, unethical, lacking in peace and immoral and there are instances where many of these types commit suicide.

You're really ignorant and have zero logical skills.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>

So, just to be clear, you believe in sorcerers, jadoo, vampires and the devil. But, you feel organized religion is superstitious?
Organized religion is based on sorcery, mind control and violence.

The superstition part comes in when a certain ignorant prophet like say Abraham or Muhammad makes a claim about a law of nature or of an aspect of being that is baseless from the logical and mystical perspectives. For instance, kashrut, shabbath, Adam-Eve story, creation myth, global flood tale and soul being the life force and many other claims or observances are pure mumbo jumbo that have no relevance to the reality as seen in the laws of nature and being.

I thought you would know this much at least. LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>

No, it's an adverse force attack of the vampiristic kind.

Have you ever had a direct experience in any subtle plane of cosmic existence? Obviously, not, or else you'd not have displayed your ignorance as you've done in this post and in all your other posts.

You have very inferior capacity.

Anyway, it doesn't matter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

The biggest idiots in religious history - Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Solomon, David, Jesus, Muhammad, Rama, Krishna, Chaitanya, Ramakrishna, Zoroaster, Baha'ullah and a few others.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
The biggest idiots in religious history - Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Solomon, David, Jesus, Muhammad, Rama, Krishna, Chaitanya, Ramakrishna, Zoroaster, Baha'ullah and a few others.
rabbee: and you have not figured out, what is making you sick yet?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

This is the truth, I'm not making it up, I can't get this thread out of my list so I decided to makes comment .
The comment I was going to make was this thread makes me want to vomit .
But I see someone beat me too it.
I feel less lonely today.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
Jackson-Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••