Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,051)

Showing posts 41,001 - 41,020 of68,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

HughBe wrote:
Former--I said one can talk to anything, like a rock. Doesn't mean anyone can hear you.
HughBe--- Tell me where I said that when YOU talk to a rock it can hear? I tell you this right now, when I talk to the Rock it is heard.
Do you know this simply you because this is how your FEEL? Like you feel you like ice cream, therefore it is true?

Women's intuition?
HughBe wrote:
Former--Creating imaginary friends and beings can also be a sign of mental illness.
HughBe--- I note CAN in your words and suggest that you look up its meaning. I tell you this denying the usefulness of IMAGINATION is the hallmark of a MORON.
Imagination is fine. So is reality.

The key to mental health is knowing the difference.

Someone who talks to an imaginary man up in the sky:

psychosis
: fundamental derangement of the mind (as in schizophrenia) characterized by defective or lost contact with reality especially as evidenced by delusions, hallucinations, and disorganized speech and behavior

I'm not saying this DOES apply. I'm just saying that if you told a doctor of this situation, he might think it applies.
HughBe wrote:
HughBe-- That is why YOUR shrink is BRAINLESS and SICK.
Learn this, children worldwide have IMAGINARY friends and they are NOT sick. Your sick shrinks in their PERVERTED and SICK minds sanctified homosexuality so that they can INDULGE in it.
Are you a child? Or childlike?

Why does everything come back to homosexuality with you? Are you obeseesed? Bi-curious perhaps?
HughBe wrote:
Former--If one imagine that friend talking back, that would pretty well seal the diagnosis.
HughBe-- playing in SHit and RIMMING "pretty well seal the diagnosis" that your shrinks and all like them are SICK mentally.
"Rimming?" Please expalain.

I think Frijoles nailed it. You sound particlarly sexually frustrated today.
HughBe wrote:
Former--But food sustains life. Religion does not.
HughBe-- You would be surprised that if there was no religion life would disappear.
Former--I'm willing to give it a try.
HughBe--- Charateristic of you, you are willing to try anything.
I've been "trying" no religion for at least 35 years.(I haven't really tried the other thing; have you?)
HughBe wrote:
Former--A neuroscientist would explain to you that our deepest thoughts, aspirations and emotions are merely electrically charged chemical reactions.
HughBe-- do you believe this?
Former--It's not a matter of belief. It's a matter of science.
HughBe--- Do YOU believe the science?
I take it for what it is. I believe in gravity, don't you?
HughBe wrote:
Former--Try opening up your heart to those who are different from you.
HughBe--- good point and I do open up my heart to those who are different; nationally, racially, religiously, sexually, culturally etc. I open up to you and my boy Frijoles to name a few. Note, I genuinely like both of you half-wits.
We like you too, Huggybear. Or otherwise we wouldn't spend time chatting with you.

We also realize that you need to be protected.

:)

You are "special."
HughBe wrote:
Now, may I suggest that YOU try CLOSING your A... and only open your heart and arms to others.
Former--You will recieve many gifts.
HughBe--- The ONLY gifts that I want are from God.
There you go ahead. It seems to be all about bungholes with you.

Do you leave milk and cookies out for your god?
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
....There you go ahead. It seems to be all about bungholes with you.[To Huggy of course]
There you go AGAIN......

How did I get THAT famous Ronald Reagan quip wrong?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything to you is an argument
mellow out
I keep telling you that race is an outdated concept as a way to bring your discourse up to speed with science
Relatedness is a operationalized concept. I.E. applicable to scientific inquiry. Race is broad and not really amenable to science. We have been down this road of discussion before.
Membership in the Jewish peoplehood can be attained va relatedness (i.e. born into) or by appointment (i.e. conversion). These are not "either/or", they are scale dependent concepts, i.e. they depend upon the time and size of sample.
Please dont call me a dunce anymore, it only makes you look more foolish.
Your jesus loves you.
Frijoles--Your jesus loves you.

HughBe--- Jesus loves you too, Frijoles. Now please answer the following questions. Make the link between my questions and your words above.

1. Am I a Jew?
2. Is Jesus a Jew?
3. Are you a Jew?
4. Do you reject Jesus because He was good and or because of JEALOUSY?
5. Why the REJECTION of Jesus, your fellow Jew?
6. What EVIL has Jesus the Jew done?
7. Which one is HATED more by the Judaites/US Jesus, the Jew, or Hitler the man with Jewish blood.

Before you launch off into your ususl denial let me quote a Jewish source i.e. the ONLY reliable source in your mind.

"DNA tests reveal Hitler's Jewish and African roots
The Fuhrer 'would not have been happy' to learn he was more Berber tribesman than Aryan superman."
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/dna-tests...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound angry
Not getting any?
I see that you are hearing voices where none exist.

Anyhow, study what follows.

Tell people to stop talking about the OUTDATED concept of Jewish NOSE. There is no such thing. The BIOLOGY is outdated. The religion of the rabbis or the new GOD has taken over.

Tell those who are testing for JEWISH DNA to STOP as it will ONLY reveal the OUTDATED concept of RACE.

Since RACE is OUTDATED there is no need for YOU and your masters to speak in terms of LINEAGE. Focus on God and FORGET about being descended from Abraham. Focus on the RELIGION and not the BIOLOGY/outdated race.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I reply when I feel like it.
Lately, your posts have been so stupid, and/or so rehashed, that frankly they dont deserve the satisfaction of a reply.
The only reason they are rehashed is because you FAIL to answer them. STOP dodging.

Chief, of the order of MORONS, answer my post below and STOP dodging it.

Did God make a covenant with the JEWS?

Did the Jews have an EXISTENCE as Jews at the time of the covenant with God?
If not who did God make the covenant with?
What is your TWISTED definition of an Israelite?

Other outstanding matters.
1.List the ethnic groups in the US.
2. The Jews who do not speak OUR language are they "apart" or "a part" of OUR ethnic group?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the way Jesus would have addressed his fellow man?
I'm no Jesus, son. Besides he is in fact behaving like a fool. He is also deceving himself and perhas you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

HughBe-- I tell you this right now, when I talk to the Rock it is heard.

Former--Do you know this simply you because this is how your FEEL? Like you feel you like ice cream, therefore it is true?

HughBe--- Yes, very much like your ice cream analogy.

Former--Women's intuition?

HughBe-- If you were correct it would be WOMAN's.

HughBe--- I note CAN in your words and suggest that you look up its meaning. I tell you this denying the usefulness of IMAGINATION is the hallmark of a MORON.

Former--Imagination is fine. So is reality.

HughBe--- Look up the meaning of CAN. Read my inspired words about children and their imaginary friends.

Former--Someone who talks to an imaginary man up in the sky:

psychosis
: fundamental derangement of the mind (as in schizophrenia) characterized by defective or lost contact with reality especially as evidenced by delusions, hallucinations, and disorganized speech and behavior

I'm not saying this DOES apply. I'm just saying that if you told a doctor of this situation, he might think it applies.

HughBe--- He is at liberty to think/FEEL whatever he likes. His thinking/feelings will not change the reality. Psychiatrist use to think/FEEL that HOMOSEXUALITY was an illness then their THINKING/feelings changed and now it is the best thing since sliced bread.

HughBe-- That is why YOUR shrink is BRAINLESS and SICK.
Learn this, children worldwide have IMAGINARY friends and they are NOT sick. Your sick shrinks in their PERVERTED and SICK minds sanctified homosexuality so that they can INDULGE in it.

HughBe---Are you a child? Or childlike?

HughBe--- BOTH. I'm a child of God. I'm a child of my father. I'm a child of my mother and I'm childlike.

Former--Why does everything come back to homosexuality with you? Are you obeseesed? Bi-curious perhaps?

HughBe--- WRONG. I use it to expose the BS that you are saying.

HughBe-- playing in SHit and RIMMING "pretty well seal the diagnosis" that your shrinks and all like them are SICK mentally.

Former--"Rimming?" Please expalain.

HughBe--- I learnt of the word either last year or this year on THIS forum. Look it up on the FREE dictionaries online.

Former--I haven't really tried the other thing; have you?

HughBe-- Correct you have been practicing.

Former--A neuroscientist would explain to you that our deepest thoughts, aspirations and emotions are merely electrically charged chemical reactions.

HughBe-- do you believe this?

Former--I take it for what it is. I believe in gravity, don't you?

HughBe-- DODGER.

Former--We like you too, Huggybear. Or otherwise we wouldn't spend time chatting with you.

HughBe-- good taste.

Former--We also realize that you need to be protected.:)

HughBe-- funny

Former--You are "special."

HughBe-- confirmation appreciated.

Former--Do you leave milk and cookies out for your god

HughBe-- I'll leave some for you and Frijoles this Christmas.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you are hearing voices where none exist.
Anyhow, study what follows.
Tell people to stop talking about the OUTDATED concept of Jewish NOSE. There is no such thing. The BIOLOGY is outdated. The religion of the rabbis or the new GOD has taken over.
Tell those who are testing for JEWISH DNA to STOP as it will ONLY reveal the OUTDATED concept of RACE.
Since RACE is OUTDATED there is no need for YOU and your masters to speak in terms of LINEAGE. Focus on God and FORGET about being descended from Abraham. Focus on the RELIGION and not the BIOLOGY/outdated race.
relatedness, not race

Jewish race? Sounds Hitlerian to me.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason they are rehashed is because you FAIL to answer them. STOP dodging.
Chief, of the order of MORONS, answer my post below and STOP dodging it.
Did God make a covenant with the JEWS?
Did the Jews have an EXISTENCE as Jews at the time of the covenant with God?
If not who did God make the covenant with?
What is your TWISTED definition of an Israelite?
Other outstanding matters.
1.List the ethnic groups in the US.
2. The Jews who do not speak OUR language are they "apart" or "a part" of OUR ethnic group?
Yes, I got weary of your pseudo-socraticism about 2 YEARS ago.

"I knew Socrates. Socrates was a friend of mine. Hughbe, you're NO Socrates.."
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no Jesus, son. Besides he is in fact behaving like a fool. He is also deceving himself and perhas you.
I didnt know you felt that way towrds Jesus.

Why did you become a Christian?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

later
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happened to "turn the other cheek"?

And if Frijoes believes it, then is it really a lie?
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not what he is arguing. He believes in "race' i.e. heredity. He is attacking me for the sake of attacking.
He is being so stubborn and stupid that he doesnt realize I am not arguiing against him. All I am trying to do is to bring his notions up to date to the 20th (and perhaps 21th) century.
Confounding this is the notion in the back of his head that if he concedes we are talking about relatedness, then Jewish people CAN be an ethnicity after all - which is anathema to his religious views - because he doesnt recognize ethno-religious - its an either/or for him.
But we havetn gotten to that yet.
Yeah, he clearly has a problem with the 'ethnoreligious' thing.

To really try and see what he is thinking and why I think would make my brain actually hurt.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

HughBe wrote:
HughBe-- I tell you this right now, when I talk to the Rock it is heard.
Former--Do you know this simply you because this is how your FEEL? Like you feel you like ice cream, therefore it is true?
HughBe--- Yes, very much like your ice cream analogy.
So you build your whole belief system around something that happens to make you "feel" a certain way.

Why not worship the male member?
HughBe wrote:
Former--Women's intuition?
HughBe-- If you were correct it would be WOMAN's.
Are you a controlling bxtch?
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Look up the meaning of CAN. Read my inspired words about children and their imaginary friends.
Do you bore all the girls, or just me?
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- He is at liberty to think/FEEL whatever he likes. His thinking/feelings will not change the reality. Psychiatrist use to think/FEEL that HOMOSEXUALITY was an illness then their THINKING/feelings changed and now it is the best thing since sliced bread.
"Best thing since sliced bread"? Are you suggesting they are somehow promoting something is actually under no one's control, much like eye or skin color?

Regarding the change in status of homosexuality as a "diagnosis" - societys do evolve. Our society used to enslave people of your shiny skin color.

Do you think that should still be?
HughBe wrote:
HughBe---Are you a child? Or childlike?
HughBe--- BOTH. I'm a child of God. I'm a child of my father. I'm a child of my mother and I'm childlike.
I'm an adult child of my mother.
HughBe wrote:
Former--Why does everything come back to homosexuality with you? Are you obeseesed? Bi-curious perhaps?
HughBe--- WRONG. I use it to expose the BS that you are saying.
You "use" homosexuality.

Do you simply ignore heterosexuality?
HughBe wrote:
Former--"Rimming?" Please expalain.
HughBe--- I learnt of the word either last year or this year on THIS forum. Look it up on the FREE dictionaries online.
Perhaps if you're too ashamed to define it, you shouldn't use the term.

Is it similar to "tossing your salad?"
HughBe wrote:
Former--I take it for what it is. I believe in gravity, don't you?
HughBe-- DODGER.
Yes, I do tend to believe that which has been established by science.

Is that a better response?
HughBe wrote:
Former--We like you too, Huggybear. Or otherwise we wouldn't spend time chatting with you.
HughBe-- good taste.
Likewise fella.
HughBe wrote:
Former--We also realize that you need to be protected.:)
HughBe-- funny
Former--You are "special."
HughBe-- confirmation appreciated.
:))
HughBe wrote:
Former--Do you leave milk and cookies out for your god
HughBe-- I'll leave some for you and Frijoles this Christmas.
The difference is we are real and might eat some cookies.

What kind of cookies would you make?

Is there such a thing as a Jamaican cookie?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he clearly has a problem with the 'ethnoreligious' thing.
To really try and see what he is thinking and why I think would make my brain actually hurt.
Yes, the really funny part about it is that an ethnoreligious concept of the Jewish people would not contradict necessarily his bizarre views (nor would it endorse it)- but a more principal axiom of his view is that I MUST be wrong in every way so he doesnt take the time to understand what we are saying

I agree - it is probably cognitively violent to wrap yourself around the idea that Judaism is not the religion of the Jewish people.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

former res wrote:
Is there such a thing as a Jamaican cookie?
http://www.cookincanuck.com/2009/07/dinahs-ja...
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Cult of Reason wrote:
I dont know if he approves of the Rum

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know if he approves of the Rum
How else do you explain his behavior if not for the Rum?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
How else do you explain his behavior if not for the Rum?
Perhaps....

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2012/12/10/31...

In Exodus 30:23, it talks about the anointing oils and there’s an ingredient called “knei bosem.”[The 11th century commentator] Rashi says it is “important,” and the Ramban explains in greater detail that the ingredient is “universally valued, in every country, and every empire.” Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan, a later redactor, gives over other opinions, one which is this ingredient is marijuana because it was globally popular, especially in traditions of lands like Yemen and Morocco.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,001 - 41,020 of68,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 5 min TMAN_Mets 305,690
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 10 min Go Blue Forever 5,333
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 12 min TMAN_Mets 38
Vigil, march for man who died in NY police custody 20 min JUDY GENSHAFT - JINSA 1
Word Association (Jul '10) 25 min bacon Gottlieb 7,235
Nazism vs. Zionism 29 min zionism is evil 3
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,392
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••