Obamas To Take 20 day, 4 million Hawaii vacation at taxpayer's expense!

Posted in the Jackson-Heights Forum

mom

Humboldt, TN

#1 Nov 30, 2012
While the rest of the country suffers, the Obamas continue to waste state and federal money. Sickening! http://www.hawaiireporter.com/residents-alert...
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

#2 Nov 30, 2012
happy holidays to him...i hope he remembers to pack the sunscreen.

btw - get over it, your candidate lost.
let's just hope that obama's learned from the last 4 years to make the next 4 better.
nothing we can do about but hope for the best...
BANGBANG

Ocoee, FL

#3 Nov 30, 2012
mom wrote:
While the rest of the country suffers, the Obamas continue to waste state and federal money. Sickening! http://www.hawaiireporter.com/residents-alert...
Look at the bright side,Romney spent 1 billion dollars on his presidential campaign and is now on a permanent vacation......
!!!!!BANG!!!!!

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#4 Nov 30, 2012
as long as he completes a fair tax deal before he goes, I'm OK with it. Then again, I'm not sure if he knows exactly how to complete any kind of deal. Maybe Candy Crowley can help him out again ???
mama

Humboldt, TN

#5 Dec 10, 2012
New Yorkers are sooooo dumb.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#6 Dec 11, 2012
mama wrote:
New Yorkers are sooooo dumb.
if you can make it there, you'll make it anywhere...
if not, you end up in tenn.
laughing

Humboldt, TN

#7 Dec 11, 2012
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
if you can make it there, you'll make it anywhere...
if not, you end up in tenn.
Yes, I live in TENNESSEE and own three mansions while you live in a cubicle. The joke is on YOU. Haha!
Community Disorganizer

Trumbull, CT

#8 Dec 11, 2012
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
if you can make it there, you'll make it anywhere...
if not, you end up in tenn.
New York is so easy, if you can't make it there, you can't make it anywhere.
is THAT what I voted for

Riverhead, NY

#9 Dec 11, 2012
shameless-li wrote:
happy holidays to him...i hope he remembers to pack the sunscreen.
btw - get over it, your candidate lost.
let's just hope that obama's learned from the last 4 years to make the next 4 better.
nothing we can do about but hope for the best...
Wait. Just wait until the taxes, inflation and soaring unemployment hit.

Then YOU can "get over it".

There's a "Dee-troit" in your near future.

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Of course he is and laughing all the way.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#11 Dec 11, 2012
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I live in TENNESSEE and own three mansions while you live in a cubicle. The joke is on YOU. Haha!
all three of what you call mansions, could probably fit in my garage...
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#12 Dec 11, 2012
Community Disorganizer wrote:
<quoted text>
New York is so easy, if you can't make it there, you can't make it anywhere.
you need to be street smart/clever to survive in ny...work smarter, not harder.
having a good job making decent money doesn't hurt either.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#13 Dec 11, 2012
is THAT what I voted for wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait. Just wait until the taxes, inflation and soaring unemployment hit.

There's a "Dee-troit" in your near future.
maybe not:
http://money.cnn.com/2012/12/11/investing/eco...

yes, LI is starting to looking detroit-ish...
i wonder how they all can afford to live here???
laughing

Humboldt, TN

#14 Dec 11, 2012
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
all three of what you call mansions, could probably fit in my garage...
I call bullshit on that. My houses would cost millions in NY. I used to live in NY and leaving that thug place was the best thing I ever did. Tennessee rocks.
Tennessee Tuxedo

Bayonne, NJ

#15 Dec 12, 2012
I stop to pee in Tennessee on my way to more important places.

“How Tequila works”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16 Dec 12, 2012
Tennessee Tuxedo wrote:
I stop to pee in Tennessee on my way to more important places.
Everyone has to pee someplace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Earthling-1 47,069
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 33 min Lawrence Forever 10,745
the alphabet game (Oct '11) 5 hr Pig_Newton 3,542
last post wins! (Jun '10) 5 hr Pig_Newton 25,374
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Joe Voter 6,473
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 6 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 15,262
DANGER - Ebola virus spreading like wildfire! 6 hr Henry G Welles 1

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match

Jackson-Heights Jobs

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson-Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]