Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#36064 Aug 20, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>hey buddy. There is no connection to me and that Momma guy. Momma has not be around anywhere on Topix for months now. Stop listening to Jimbo better known as GUTSY thruout topix
Hey phony christian that lies every figgin time you open up your big fat mouth....you know what you are fatso? A fat bag of charcoals going to hell......and don't forget the marshmallows you moron...... LMFAO

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#36065 Aug 21, 2014
Nice win yesterday afternoon against the best there is even though it was in the softball league. Im heading out to LA to catch a few games out there while also have some business to conduct. Cant wait for the Niese Kershaw matchup. Ill keep this board posted on any Mets developments while Im in LA. By now many realize I posted about an upcoming sale of the Islanders a full 24 hours before the slimeball media was in on it. Also never listen to GUTSY or METH HEAD on here or anywhere.
Jerry Grote

Valley Stream, NY

#36066 Aug 21, 2014
the Don wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip now the last time the mets won was in 1986 and the last time they played in a WS they lost to the Yankees...Mets are a terrible org., Blaming Collins is crazy the guy Never had a team to get to 500 with..Sandy is a liar who did nothing to improve this team and played the payroll game and screwed the fans with lies and BS...Wilpons record speaks for itself both should be run out of BB for the good of the game...Last time the mets were competitive was when Omar was the GM and the wilpons fired him because he spent to much damn money...Mets should Never be compared to the Yankees in any form..Last time I looked the yankees were over 500 second in the ALE and 3 Games out of a WC. Mets the best you can say is thank god the Phillies are in the NLE otherwise the Mets would be in last place...500 the last time the mets were over was about 5 years ago..
You see, this is the stuff that Jimi-Yank and I don't do. We discuss our favorite teams without the constant barbs and put downs. We are realistic in our views and don't resort to comparing the Mets against the Yankees. Adults don't have to make these forums into Jr. High School arguments. Also, you take the bait from whoever these posters are that say the most outrageous things. Calling the Yankees the Juicekeys bothers you? You really should ignore it.

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Location hidden

#36067 Aug 21, 2014
Jerry Grote wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, this is the stuff that Jimi-Yank and I don't do. We discuss our favorite teams without the constant barbs and put downs. We are realistic in our views and don't resort to comparing the Mets against the Yankees. Adults don't have to make these forums into Jr. High School arguments. Also, you take the bait from whoever these posters are that say the most outrageous things. Calling the Yankees the Juicekeys bothers you? You really should ignore it.
donnie and Jimbo go way back. Just go to the beginning of the JUICEKEE forum. Donnie gives it to Jimbo pretty good. Those 2 have fought for years. The poster you refer to jimi-yank is the biggest troublemaker in Topix and is laughed at by all. You need to catch up on things I see

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#36068 Aug 21, 2014
Jerry Grote wrote:
<quoted text>
its juicekees, lol....wait, dont want to go in my suite? Of course that guy is a fraud, ignored thruout topix...

anyway, season winding down and its all about what happens for next year. Hal did not give cash the pat on the back. At some point, Sandy has to take blame or credit and right now its blame...Gotta wonder if the yanks attack max from the tigers or lester...its got to be one, as nova does not come back till the all star game and who knows with cc and his knee, kuroda, gone...

Mets will be interesting to see how they handle head case harvey in spring training..I think we both agree some young pitcher goes for a bat, which one...and not for injury prone players from the rockies...i still say the cubbies match up good at ss....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#36069 Aug 21, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>donnie and Jimbo go way back. Just go to the beginning of the JUICEKEE forum. Donnie gives it to Jimbo pretty good. Those 2 have fought for years. The poster you refer to jimi-yank is the biggest troublemaker in Topix and is laughed at by all. You need to catch up on things I see
hey buddy, this is just what momma chamberlin use to cry about..and the real tman-mets, hated you and un...he called you 2 the idiots...the real tman could not care less about me and donnie
however, you do....strange huh?? all the momma sayings, actions...same isp...and of course, i have the link admitting momma and tman_mets...
no one is fooled gap tooth, no one. go back in the juicekee forum and pray dw still falls for it...
the Don

Franklin Square, NY

#36070 Aug 21, 2014
Jerry Grote wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wilpons can never admit just how much money they lost in the Madoff fiasco. They should have just sold the team and walked away, but they refuse to do so.
One of the biggest problems in sports is to move on. It happened in the 60s to the Yankees and it took years to recover. It could possibly happen again if the Yankees aren't careful. Yes, the 4 championships in five years was a great era but it is almost 15 years ago.Time now to start building a new group of youngsters who can play and be a new "core whatever number."
They are going to honor Torre, Williams and Jeter from that era in the next few years, but that should be the end of it and start to move onto a different era. The Rangers lived for 1994 and kept honoring and retiring numbers. Maybe now by getting to the SC Finals this year, we can move on from 1994.
yes the 4 championships in 5 years was a great era for us yankee fans..you make reference to 15 years ago time now to start building??? did you forget the yanks won a championship in 2009? and last year was the first time in 20 years we didn't make the playoff...Why do you think we should start building?
the Don

Franklin Square, NY

#36071 Aug 21, 2014
Jerry Grote wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't bother me and it never did jerry so why post such a stupid comment? Anyway if jimi was bother by any of the true comments I made he certainly should have commented to me about it. As for you, u would be wise to mind youre own business thats what adults really do...
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#36072 Aug 21, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Nice win yesterday afternoon against the best there is even though it was in the softball league. Im heading out to LA to catch a few games out there while also have some business to conduct. Cant wait for the Niese Kershaw matchup. Ill keep this board posted on any Mets developments while Im in LA. By now many realize I posted about an upcoming sale of the Islanders a full 24 hours before the slimeball media was in on it. Also never listen to GUTSY or METH HEAD on here or anywhere.
Hey fatso you are posting from a phony handle.....everyone on this board and the Yankees board knows you are momma chamberlin the phony christian liar.......displaced met fan told you to get lost for good with your stupid blockbusters deals that make you and even bigger idiot than you already are.......hey moron did you find a job yet? didn't think so......go check on horse racetracks there in the Carolinas......they are always looking for someone to shovel up the horse crap you fat crackhead dope.....LMFAO

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Location hidden

#36073 Aug 25, 2014
hey Mets fans. Just got back from LA. Mets with a big big win yesterday. Big man Duda with 2 bombs. Would have liked if they won more overall but it was still a very nice time out there. Been to a few great restaurants in downtown beverly hills to and met many players and movie stars there. Mets with a needed day off today before the hated braves come to town. With the Mets off tonight, all eyes on that pine tar cheeter pinada. Too funny the JUICEKEES think they are contending. My pal and I have come up with the PRETEND TO CONTEND as there motto this year. Im sure the boys up at Fallons will get a kick out of this one

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#36074 Aug 25, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
hey Mets fans. Just got back from LA. Mets with a big big win yesterday. Big man Duda with 2 bombs. Would have liked if they won more overall but it was still a very nice time out there. Been to a few great restaurants in downtown beverly hills to and met many players and movie stars there. Mets with a needed day off today before the hated braves come to town. With the Mets off tonight, all eyes on that pine tar cheeter pinada. Too funny the JUICEKEES think they are contending. My pal and I have come up with the PRETEND TO CONTEND as there motto this year. Im sure the boys up at Fallons will get a kick out of this one
"cheeter"...a 5th grade kid can spell better...lmfao..its cheater fatty 8 chins...no one posts you in the yank talk back forum except to laugh at you, just as it is here, the jet forum and your own special forum.

I sure hope fallons is in south carolina.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#36075 Aug 25, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Wow a big win for the next to the cellar muts as always.......wow 8 GB in 6th place for the 2nd WC.......gee fatso it must suck being a fan of a loser every year.....did you see the highlights fatso on your lil B&W TV in ole Harry's basement......better known as Fallons huh fatso?.......did you get your welfare check and food stamps? cool now you can buy some chips and cheese doodles to go with that schlitz beer fatso....now you're styling dopey.....just don't bounce anymore checks ya stupid moron......LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#36076 Aug 26, 2014
Wright to the dl?? Wonder if he regresses next year. Would be a big issue if he does. Duda showing keeping him over the fraud big ike the right move. Who predicted big ike for 30 homers
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#36077 Aug 27, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Hey fatso.....this idiot Sandy remind you of someone? look in the mirror fatso......not only do you see a nasty fat pig....but a liar also.....you're a fat clown ya moron.......ROTFLMFAO

http://nypost.com/2014/08/26/with-90-win-drea...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#36078 Sep 4, 2014
granderson aka granderhorrible...benched...fi nally...only 3 more years of 220 hitting and 150 strike outs....but hey, he might hit 20 homers...

oh, my bad, its "curtis" now....
Jerry Grote

Valley Stream, NY

#36080 Sep 7, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
granderson aka granderhorrible...benched...fi nally...only 3 more years of 220 hitting and 150 strike outs....but hey, he might hit 20 homers...
oh, my bad, its "curtis" now....
Once again poor front office work. 3 more years of this contract ties them up once again, just like Jason Bey did.

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Location hidden

#36081 Sep 10, 2014
Not sure if any Mets fans on this board know that the Captain is being shut down the rest of the way this season. Just precausionary at this point. Let the man get the rest he deserves. Sandy and the gang here have some work to do this offseason. Lets be positive on this board. Did you see DeGrom last night? The starting staff is so loaded next year it reminds me of the 80's dynasty teams when the Mets ruled NY. Of course whats hilarious is the cesspool team from the filthy bronx. Yup, they lost again yesterday...LMAO!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#36082 Sep 10, 2014
Jerry Grote wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again poor front office work. 3 more years of this contract ties them up once again, just like Jason Bey did.
Yeah. I also read they might only look at one or two free agents. In other words don't spend.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#36083 Sep 10, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Not sure if any Mets fans on this board know that the Captain is being shut down the rest of the way this season. Just precausionary at this point. Let the man get the rest he deserves. Sandy and the gang here have some work to do this offseason. Lets be positive on this board. Did you see DeGrom last night? The starting staff is so loaded next year it reminds me of the 80's dynasty teams when the Mets ruled NY. Of course whats hilarious is the cesspool team from the filthy bronx. Yup, they lost again yesterday...LMAO!
Get lost. Get in your momma profile you fat coward. I have the link proving it and have posted it prior. No one posts you but to laugh at you or expose your lies. Gap tooth fraud. Say hi to the fat italian cook. Soon! LMAO
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#36084 Sep 10, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Hey fatso momma.....you need to layoff the crack you dope.......muts will be stuck in the cellar for many more years to come.....what dynasty? 1986 was a cocaine infested team you moron.....LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 13 min DAVID27 1,865
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 14 min Nemo Noone 3,947
Another Republican Bites the Dust!! (Dec '11) 18 min DAVID27 485
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 20 min _Zoey_ 11,422
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 22 min _Zoey_ 10,035
Hillary Clinton Like Obama Floats Above Reality 43 min Culture Auditor 1
New York Post Article on SDA Pastor (Aug '13) 1 hr wnper6 11
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE