“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#36016 Aug 11, 2014
Jerry Grote wrote:
<quoted text>
They won't trade Wright, you can bet on that. Certain players are forgiven for down years, and Wright is one of them. I'm not anti-Wright, I just think they short change Murphy.
I hadn't heard that about Collins. I guess they feel Backman would be the better choice for next year? Yes, they will have to trade a few of the young pitchers to get back a hitter.
hey buddy, they wont be getting rid of Wright although its very clear hes not the same guy he once was. Next years lineup will be loaded and Wright may have to down down further in the order. I gave my tickets yesterday for todays game which is starting very shortly. I wont be attending any more road games and my suite in the BIG CITI will be empty the rest of this year. I seen enough

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#36018 Aug 11, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>hey buddy, they wont be getting rid of Wright although its very clear hes not the same guy he once was. Next years lineup will be loaded and Wright may have to down down further in the order. I gave my tickets yesterday for todays game which is starting very shortly. I wont be attending any more road games and my suite in the BIG CITI will be empty the rest of this year. I seen enough
Lmao..I have proved you are not the real Tman-mets. I have proven with a link supplied you are momma chamberlin. A fraud.

You live in the Carolinas. The only ticket you get is for go cart racing.

You fool no one in here. Get lost gap tooth.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#36019 Aug 11, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>hey buddy, they wont be getting rid of Wright although its very clear hes not the same guy he once was. Next years lineup will be loaded and Wright may have to down down further in the order. I gave my tickets yesterday for todays game which is starting very shortly. I wont be attending any more road games and my suite in the BIG CITI will be empty the rest of this year. I seen enough
Only tickets you get fatso momma is to go to jail for bouncing checks you welfare fraud........LMFAO
Jerry Grote

Valley Stream, NY

#36020 Aug 12, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I saw the Collins bit in the post or daily news..I also read bleacher report.
I think Murphy has turned into a top 5 2nd baseman hitting wise. I would hope they pick the right pitcher to trade..or do they think Neise or gee?
They probably want to hang onto the young pitchers so Gee or Niese are who the ones they would want to move.
The one thing that GMs are concerned about in trading for pitchers are injuries. You give up a solid bat for an arm that might need surgery in a year. With all the Tommy John surgeries in recent years, this has become a reality of the sport. It might make a gm a little gun shy of making a trade for a pitcher.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#36021 Aug 12, 2014
Jerry Grote wrote:
<quoted text>
They probably want to hang onto the young pitchers so Gee or Niese are who the ones they would want to move.
The one thing that GMs are concerned about in trading for pitchers are injuries. You give up a solid bat for an arm that might need surgery in a year. With all the Tommy John surgeries in recent years, this has become a reality of the sport. It might make a gm a little gun shy of making a trade for a pitcher.
Pitchers will always be moved. But I agree that gm's will be a tad leery of what level of players to give up. But the mets need to try. Not so sure of what is out there in free agency. As far as that cargo trade with the rockies he does not hit that well away from the rockies and has missed alot of time with injuries the past few years. I still think the cubbies with Castro and 2 top rookies and a gm who likes young pitchers might be the way to go. No way sandy picks up that huge contract on Tulo.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#36022 Aug 12, 2014
Jerry Grote wrote:
<quoted text>
The mets got some more bad news.....as SP Jeremy Hefner goes down with a broken elbow and will also need a 2nd TJ surgery......these met pitching prospects keep going down like a domino effect unreal.....and this idiot momma chamberlin keeps on with his jinx of 2015 bright future that fat dope is a clown....

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2014/08/east-li...

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#36023 Aug 13, 2014
Folks, this team is done, over. Montero once a highly ranked prospect fell to 0-3 with a era north of 6. Let them lose every game left on the season. Im not going to allow myself to get more frustrated. Got a wonderful family to entertain to take on vacations and not waste time on this group of non winning losers. The Mets org knows my suite will be empty the rest of the season and they know exactly how i feel
Jerry Grote

Valley Stream, NY

#36024 Aug 13, 2014
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>The mets got some more bad news.....as SP Jeremy Hefner goes down with a broken elbow and will also need a 2nd TJ surgery......these met pitching prospects keep going down like a domino effect unreal.....and this idiot momma chamberlin keeps on with his jinx of 2015 bright future that fat dope is a clown....
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2014/08/east-li...
Hefner wasn't exactly one of the pitchers they were counting on. He had a nice season last year, but nobody was putting his name down as a reason they were going to be better next year.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#36025 Aug 13, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Folks, this team is done, over. Montero once a highly ranked prospect fell to 0-3 with a era north of 6. Let them lose every game left on the season. Im not going to allow myself to get more frustrated. Got a wonderful family to entertain to take on vacations and not waste time on this group of non winning losers. The Mets org knows my suite will be empty the rest of the season and they know exactly how i feel

Exactly what momma does every year. Quit. The real Tman never did. No suite. Zero vacation as you lurk and do your judging in the yank forum and others.
A fan of a team does not quit and cry.
Now get lost.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#36026 Aug 13, 2014
Jerry Grote wrote:
<quoted text>
Hefner wasn't exactly one of the pitchers they were counting on. He had a nice season last year, but nobody was putting his name down as a reason they were going to be better next year.

Harvey. Wheeler. De grom and Montero ...Toss in gee and Neise. Not sure if they counted on snyderguard..
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#36027 Aug 13, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Yup here it is fatso.......momma chamberlin once again quits on his muts........what vacations fatso? you have no job you fat lazy bum.......a foolish moron like you lives on welfare and food stamps loser........now go find a job dooshbag.......LMFAO
Jerry Grote

Valley Stream, NY

#36030 Aug 14, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvey. Wheeler. De grom and Montero ...Toss in gee and Neise. Not sure if they counted on snyderguard..
I was talking about 2015. Hefner was never in the conversation for 2015. You are right regarding those names for 2015. They are projecting Syndergard for next season as well. However as you and I have been saying, they need a better lineup to be competitive. That may come at the expense of one or two of those arms.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#36031 Aug 14, 2014
Jerry Grote wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about 2015. Hefner was never in the conversation for 2015. You are right regarding those names for 2015. They are projecting Syndergard for next season as well. However as you and I have been saying, they need a better lineup to be competitive. That may come at the expense of one or two of those arms.
I agree. I think they need to avoid injury prone guys like cargo of the rockies. No doubt the pitchers we have listed all have good value.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#36032 Aug 14, 2014
Jerry Grote wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Collins should go and Backman be the new manager? What about sandy?
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#36033 Aug 14, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
FATSO pitches well last night but the bats let him down. Colorado has shut down Tulo for the rest of the year. Great news as he will be healthy ready to go next year in the BIG CITI. Wish there was more excitement from the Met fans on this board. why waste time posting to stalkers known as Jimbo better known as GUTSY. All GUTSY and METH HEAD do is stalk and follow me around. Anyone with any suggestions, please tell me. I will get it right to the Mets PR dept. Oh yea isnt it great the big JUICEKEE COLLAPSE has begun. The guys in Fallons had a blast last night during the 8th inning LMAO
Hey fatso crackhead momma chamberlin......did you forget fatso you are living in Harry's basement? unemployed on welfare and food stamps.....watching TV on a 9" B&W set and your job is fluffing Harry's pillows and taking out the trash you sick homo......LMFAO
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#36034 Aug 14, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
FATSO pitches well last night but the bats let him down. Colorado has shut down Tulo for the rest of the year. Great news as he will be healthy ready to go next year in the BIG CITI. Wish there was more excitement from the Met fans on this board. why waste time posting to stalkers known as Jimbo better known as GUTSY. All GUTSY and METH HEAD do is stalk and follow me around. Anyone with any suggestions, please tell me. I will get it right to the Mets PR dept. Oh yea isnt it great the big JUICEKEE COLLAPSE has begun. The guys in Fallons had a blast last night during the 8th inning LMAO
Hey fatso momma you keep forgetting crackhead we have pictures of you.....you're around 350 pounds.....a fat disgusting pig with a nasty ripped up shirt on and a goofy beat up hat with a gap in your teeth like Michael Strahan......you are a big time ugly dude with fat droopy cellulite arms....no muscle tone at all fatso.......the game is over fatso....you lose once again you fat dope......LMFAO
Jerry Grote

Valley Stream, NY

#36035 Aug 15, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Collins should go and Backman be the new manager? What about sandy?
As much as I like Backman, I think Collins should be back for next year. I mean the guy has had no lineup to speak of for the past 3 seasons. One more year and let's see what he can do with better ballplayers. As for Alderson, he has promised that 2015 is the target year. Obviously if it isn't any better he goes... That being said they have all this great pitching talent but I don't see how getting a shortstop and left fielder next year makes them a contender.. They still will have a catcher who hits .230. Duda has shown power, but is not consistent, Wright is not getting younger, Granderson strikes out too much. Lagares is good defensivley but will chase any pitch he sees. In other words, adding 2 players to the mix as presently constituted is not a guarantee.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#36036 Aug 15, 2014
Jerry Grote wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I like Backman, I think Collins should be back for next year. I mean the guy has had no lineup to speak of for the past 3 seasons. One more year and let's see what he can do with better ballplayers. As for Alderson, he has promised that 2015 is the target year. Obviously if it isn't any better he goes... That being said they have all this great pitching talent but I don't see how getting a shortstop and left fielder next year makes them a contender.. They still will have a catcher who hits .230. Duda has shown power, but is not consistent, Wright is not getting younger, Granderson strikes out too much. Lagares is good defensivley but will chase any pitch he sees. In other words, adding 2 players to the mix as presently constituted is not a guarantee.

Good point. I agree with you. But I do believe upgrading to a starling Castro and an outfielder with some pop will make them better. Grandy is what he is. A 230 hitter with some pop who strikes out alot. One thing is to not get injury prone players. Cargo of the rockies is now having knee surgery and will be out 5 or 6 months. He hasn't played a full year in a long time. Tulo is getting hip surgery. I pray the yanks stay away from those 2..Neither plays 80% of the time. Duda is a legitimate Power guy though. Murphy an all star hitter..Wright has lost his power but is a 280 hitter. Now is he worth his contract?

Look at the division. Only the nats look good to me. Philly horrible. Marlins inconsistent. Braves always seem to be missing something

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#36037 Aug 15, 2014
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fatso momma you keep forgetting crackhead we have pictures of you.....you're around 350 pounds.....a fat disgusting pig with a nasty ripped up shirt on and a goofy beat up hat with a gap in your teeth like Michael Strahan......you are a big time ugly dude with fat droopy cellulite arms....no muscle tone at all fatso.......the game is over fatso....you lose once again you fat dope......LMFAO
Gap tooth. Unreal. 8 chins has issues.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#36038 Aug 15, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Gap tooth. Unreal. 8 chins has issues.
Yup.......momma chamberlin the phony tman on here is one ugly fat pig.........I heard he is a nasty smelling animal......and doesn't even give a rat'sass about it either.....a sick dude.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 10 min ILAL 5,597
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min SpaceBlues 47,606
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 14 min Unbiased Chargers... 309,548
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 16 min Susanm 306,365
The Three R's: Reichwing Republican Rants (Sep '10) 28 min mjjcpa 1,259
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 34 min Bruser 7,920
We VS We (Nov '09) 41 min ILAL 1,854

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson-Heights