Wun Hung Lo

Brooklyn, NY

#36103 Oct 24, 2014
the Don wrote:
<quoted text>
sure he will and maybe the Mets pay him a pro rata salary based on games played hasn't done to well in the last three years with Col...
Ret's Go Mets !!!
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#36104 Oct 24, 2014
Wun Hung Lo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ret's Go Mets !!!
how's the chopsticks and dog working out for you these days Ho....
Displaced Met Fan

Asheville, NC

#36105 Oct 24, 2014
Before you bozos start yelling for Joe Maddon I was told personally by Momma that Terry Collins will be returning
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#36106 Oct 24, 2014
Displaced Met Fan wrote:
Before you bozos start yelling for Joe Maddon I was told personally by Momma that Terry Collins will be returning
Keep up the good posting Momma it shows fatty...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#36107 Oct 24, 2014
Displaced Met Fan wrote:
Keep up the good posting, it's noticed. LMAO
Wun Hung Lo

Brooklyn, NY

#36108 Oct 24, 2014
the Don wrote:
<quoted text>
how's the chopsticks and dog working out for you these days Ho....
Pletty good don you Jets/Mets obsessed lacist you.

Terr us again how the shitty g-men can save their season.

Ret's Go Jets !!!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#36109 Oct 24, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep up the good posting, it's noticed. LMAO
Uh fatso acting out his fantasies some more......the met exec is back........as the fat clown in reality is on welfare and food stamps......and for his sake not in position to bounce anymore checks.......what a moron.......LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#36110 Oct 24, 2014
Wun Hung Lo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pletty good don you Jets/Mets obsessed lacist you.
Terr us again how the shitty g-men can save their season.
Ret's Go Jets !!!
Ror.

“I'm that "Liberal”

Since: Oct 14

FoxNews told you to hate.

#36111 Oct 24, 2014
The Mets don't want Maddon because the Mets aren't interested in winning.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#36113 Nov 5, 2014
Guess I'll be the first to congratulate Juan Lagares on winning a well deserved Gold Glove the first of many for him I'm sure. Jacob deGrom will also soon be named NL Rookie of the Year....Not to bad for someone who might not even be in the Mets rotation next year...God I can't for 2015 and beyond !!

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#36114 Nov 5, 2014
momma chamberlin wrote:
Guess I'll be the first to congratulate Juan Lagares on winning a well deserved Gold Glove the first of many for him I'm sure. Jacob deGrom will also soon be named NL Rookie of the Year....Not to bad for someone who might not even be in the Mets rotation next year...God I can't for 2015 and beyond !!
Can you send me the video everyone in the Yankee forum is talking about with you dancing with some fat guy who's a cook?

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#36115 Nov 7, 2014
Time to get excited folks. Colorado has made it clear they are moving Cargo and Tulo and the Mets have the best youth in all of MLB. It can happen at anytime now. GOD I cannot wait for 2015 and beyond. Gonna celebrate with a big fat ribeye stake well done and drinks after these 2 superstars joins the amazing Mets. I'll keep this board posted on the latest developments

Since: Oct 13

Plainview, NY

#36116 Nov 7, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Time to get excited folks. Colorado has made it clear they are moving Cargo and Tulo and the Mets have the best youth in all of MLB. It can happen at anytime now. GOD I cannot wait for 2015 and beyond. Gonna celebrate with a big fat ribeye stake well done and drinks after these 2 superstars joins the amazing Mets. I'll keep this board posted on the latest developments
Not my post
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#36117 Nov 7, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Time to stop being stupid again fatso momma......the muts are gonna be a last place team for many many more years to come......no way would Tulo nor Cargo accept a trade to the garbage pit of Queens known as flushing you fat moron.......LMFAO

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Location hidden

#36118 Nov 7, 2014
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Time to stop being stupid again fatso momma......the muts are gonna be a last place team for many many more years to come......no way would Tulo nor Cargo accept a trade to the garbage pit of Queens known as flushing you fat moron.......LMFAO
Hey METH HEAD, I am not momma. Thats a differant poster and the good Mets fans on this board need to know that. Mets are in perfect position to land Cargo and Tulo and still have the best pitching in all of MLB. GOD I cant wait till 2015 and beyond.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#36119 Nov 7, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Hey METH HEAD, I am not momma. Thats a differant poster and the good Mets fans on this board need to know that. Mets are in perfect position to land Cargo and Tulo and still have the best pitching in all of MLB. GOD I cant wait till 2015 and beyond.
Hey fatso you fool absolutely no one with your constant lying bullshit...got that dopey? every poster all over topix knows momma chamberlin and t-man are the same stupid crackhead idiot.......you using the t-man handles means that you are just being a phony fat coward......and Todd Geis is your real name in life you fat slob.....you lying pathetic moron.......momma aka t-man.......

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Location hidden

#36120 Nov 7, 2014
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fatso you fool absolutely no one with your constant lying bullshit...got that dopey? every poster all over topix knows momma chamberlin and t-man are the same stupid crackhead idiot.......you using the t-man handles means that you are just being a phony fat coward......and Todd Geis is your real name in life you fat slob.....you lying pathetic moron.......momma aka t-man.......
Posting ones first and last name on here I see. Well its not me however the Topix police will hear all about this. Hope they ban your IP from ever posting on these boards. Posters should be called out by there handles and not personal names. Your just very lucky its not really me otherwise Id hunt you down in the desert and make an example out of you
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#36121 Nov 7, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Posting ones first and last name on here I see. Well its not me however the Topix police will hear all about this. Hope they ban your IP from ever posting on these boards. Posters should be called out by there handles and not personal names. Your just very lucky its not really me otherwise Id hunt you down in the desert and make an example out of you
fatso it is you and you know it you lying crackhead dope......whats funny is you're afraid to come out of your own place......trying to make your way out here is a complete riot.....you are scared shitless to meet anyone Todd Geis......you phony christian coward......you know if you made it out here in the desert I'd break your fat face in.......I'd pummel the shit outta you fatboy.......using your face like a punching bag would be a good workout for me fatso......so anytime fatso......
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#36122 Nov 7, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
How can you buy a rib eye steak (ribeye stake) if you can't spell it ya fat dope...
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#36125 Nov 9, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Posting ones first and last name on here I see. Well its not me however the Topix police will hear all about this. Hope they ban your IP from ever posting on these boards. Posters should be called out by there handles and not personal names. Your just very lucky its not really me otherwise Id hunt you down in the desert and make an example out of you
No need to be paranoid momma........you can't help but to be a scared frightened fat coward.....you've been that way your whole life....I just hope you cleaned up yourself and changed your clothes after you shit in them.......and we both know momma the muts suck......gonna be another long year in 2015 for the flushing fairies of Queens......LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr unborn lives matter 331,026
Florida school shooting 5 hr winner 13
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 5 hr winner 19,409
Word Association (Jul '10) 5 hr winner 7,721
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 5 hr winner 18,200
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 5 hr Guinness Drinker 6,770
Democrat lengthy memo falls flat 7 hr Minority report 1

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages