Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#35996 Aug 4, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Hang in there Met fans. No way to spin todays game. The bullpen let us down. I threw my beer into the wall in my suite when the fat panda bear smacked in his 3 RBI of the game in the 9th. The janitor had to come right in and clean the spillage.
NOTE TO ALL MET FANS IN THIS FORUM. PAY NO ATTENTION TO GUTSY. his latest about trading Zack is comical. GUTSY has no clue about baseball and just lies lies and lies again
Yeah in your baseball info listening to the news on your 9" B&W TV the Yanks won and the muts lost again.......bet it gets real old huh fatso momma?........LMFAO

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#35997 Aug 7, 2014
daytime action beginning shortly. Just closing the office now and heading to Fallons. DeGrom has been great and I see it continuing today. Whats great is we will be able to laugh at the JUICEKEES while the Mets beat Washington. Really wish there would be more motivation and ambetion from the Mets fan in here. I hope you all saw how unhappy Tulo is. He'll be in the BIG CITI next year with his team mate Cargo on opening day when Matt takes the hill. Think Ill make it a half day tomorrow and then head down to Philly to see them take on the hated Philthies. I will keep this board posted on any breaking Mets news. GOD I cant wait for 2015 and beyond

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#35998 Aug 7, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
daytime action beginning shortly. Just closing the office now and heading to Fallons. DeGrom has been great and I see it continuing today. Whats great is we will be able to laugh at the JUICEKEES while the Mets beat Washington. Really wish there would be more motivation and ambetion from the Mets fan in here. I hope you all saw how unhappy Tulo is. He'll be in the BIG CITI next year with his team mate Cargo on opening day when Matt takes the hill. Think Ill make it a half day tomorrow and then head down to Philly to see them take on the hated Philthies. I will keep this board posted on any breaking Mets news. GOD I cant wait for 2015 and beyond

you were laughed out of the jet forum with your bs

now, here no one will pay attention to your lying posts. You live in the Carolinas. a poor man, fat and afraid. You have cried to topix several times.

I hope you keep us posted of your go cart racing vs kids. I am glad you could spend 40 bucks for the weekend. Was it your on line scams that got that dough?

Major slip up with the north florida bit in the jet forum dopey, home of sonya,....of course you know the area...

too funny, Lmao. How does it feel to basically be ignored in 3 forums?

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Location hidden

#35999 Aug 7, 2014
Big hit by Curtis tying the game. Where are all the Met fans? The team needs support. keep the faith. GOD has promised me a mets championship season in 2015 and I cant wait

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#36000 Aug 7, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Big hit by Curtis tying the game. Where are all the Met fans? The team needs support. keep the faith. GOD has promised me a mets championship season in 2015 and I cant wait

So much for being at the game fatty 9 chins. How dare you bring up god. He deserted you for your lying and racism. You live in the Carolinas. You tried to steal the real Tman profile. Wait till they find out. Soon.

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Location hidden

#36001 Aug 7, 2014
as you all can see, just ignore GUTSY who is lying about me claiming Im going to the game. I stated very clearly I was closing the office down early today and heading up to Fallons. So always ignore GUTSY as I just proved another lie by him

On to our Mets. Today was a horrible loss with that punk kid hitting the HR. Ruined a nice effort by the 2014 NL ROY in DeGrom. Mets had plenty of chances to win this one. I know when Tulo and Cargo are here, this team will be loaded and scoring many runs. GOD I cant wait till 2015 and beyond with this team. It will feel like the 80's again

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#36002 Aug 7, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
as you all can see, just ignore GUTSY who is lying about me claiming Im going to the game. I stated very clearly I was closing the office down early today and heading up to Fallons. So always ignore GUTSY as I just proved another lie by him
On to our Mets. Today was a horrible loss with that punk kid hitting the HR. Ruined a nice effort by the 2014 NL ROY in DeGrom. Mets had plenty of chances to win this one. I know when Tulo and Cargo are here, this team will be loaded and scoring many runs. GOD I cant wait till 2015 and beyond with this team. It will feel like the 80's again
fallons in south carolina?? you were here, judging all day long...busted again

If i was you, I would stop with the god line....you will be punished for all your lying fatty 8 chins

you live in south carolina, proven over and over again...unless there is a fallons there and you closed up the stink corner of your basement office...

you cried in other forums when exposed....and when the todds world gang finds out, mushy old fart, its going to be your end..

soon, fatty...soon.

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Location hidden

#36003 Aug 7, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
fallons in south carolina?? you were here, judging all day long...busted again
If i was you, I would stop with the god line....you will be punished for all your lying fatty 8 chins
you live in south carolina, proven over and over again...unless there is a fallons there and you closed up the stink corner of your basement office...
you cried in other forums when exposed....and when the todds world gang finds out, mushy old fart, its going to be your end..
soon, fatty...soon.
your just such a GUTSY. I am TMAN-Mets and I have no connection to those other people you are talking about

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#36004 Aug 7, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>your just such a GUTSY. I am TMAN-Mets and I have no connection to those other people you are talking about

really?? you are tman_mets, not tman-mets

busted in a lie....the real tman never used juicekees, fallons...and did be buddies with unbiased...

the real tman profile was just exposed.....your a lying coward...fat slob, who uses god in posts and will be punished by him and you know it....your a poor fat man, crying in other forums as i busted you in lie after lie

no soon, huh fatty? no topix to help you....crying about the go carts, the fat italian cook, the fat italian festival dance....

the worst is yet to come, and you cannot do anything. I heard fins calling tonight, take the phone off the hook

soon, too funny, LMAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#36005 Aug 7, 2014
TMAN-METS wrote:
<quoted text>All good points. Plus, why not let Redding start the 6th ? Threw 81 pitches, but its not like he's some kid on a pitch count. Was in a pretty good groove for once. Manuel has mis-managed the bullpen about 80% of the time this season. Parnell tomorrow, another candidate for a short outing. Ollie just an utter, flat out embarassment

this is the real tman....note the tman-mets, not tman_mets....the fraud has the underscore, this is on page 1222.

and note how he posts sports...not the lying drivel and using GOD like this fake does

trust me, this is some poor fat slob in the carolinas, desperate for attention and trying to fool several in here with a modified profile...the yank forum knows its momma chamberlin, the juicekees, suites, and cesspool are the giveaways...and the original tman never posted like this fat fraud...the real tman had no suites or claimed to...never went to fallons which was the momma chamberlin lie...

exposed..game over. chased out of the jet and yank forums...
Jerry Grote

Valley Stream, NY

#36006 Aug 9, 2014
So glad to see the Mets finally pulled the plug on the Chris Young fiasco. Another one of the poor signings. Never sign somebody who had a great season 3 years ago, and you hope he will regain that form. It never happens. There is a reason why teams let players go.
On another front, I was thinking about the Mets and the "David Wright is the face of the franchise" mantra. He earned that and the huge contract for what he did from 2006-2012. Fine, no problem with that. But now his numbers are in decline and he isn't getting any younger. However, Daniel Murphy has now become the better hitter and yet all we hear is Murphy is going to be trade bait, they don't want to have to sign him to a long term deal, or he is a defensive liability. It just doesn't make any sense to me as to what these franchise does. The best hitter on the team is the one they see as most expendable.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#36007 Aug 9, 2014
Jerry Grote wrote:
So glad to see the Mets finally pulled the plug on the Chris Young fiasco. Another one of the poor signings. Never sign somebody who had a great season 3 years ago, and you hope he will regain that form. It never happens. There is a reason why teams let players go.
On another front, I was thinking about the Mets and the "David Wright is the face of the franchise" mantra. He earned that and the huge contract for what he did from 2006-2012. Fine, no problem with that. But now his numbers are in decline and he isn't getting any younger. However, Daniel Murphy has now become the better hitter and yet all we hear is Murphy is going to be trade bait, they don't want to have to sign him to a long term deal, or he is a defensive liability. It just doesn't make any sense to me as to what these franchise does. The best hitter on the team is the one they see as most expendable.

Rumor is Collins is out after the season. Murphy is the team's best hitter now. I bet they keep him. As for Wright trading him might not be a good pr move. I still think trading one of the young pitchers might bring back a good hitter.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#36008 Aug 9, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>your just such a GUTSY. I am TMAN-Mets and I have no connection to those other people you are talking about
Hey fatso momma......Yankee and mut forum is fully aware of all your lies......whats funny is as often as you lie......you were never good at it......even junior laughs at you dopey.......LMFAO

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Location hidden

#36009 Aug 10, 2014
Jerry Grote wrote:
Hey buddy. Dont forget next season, Mets will have both Tulo and Cargo. You realize next years infeld will be Duda who already has 21 HR's, Murphy, Tulo and Wright. And in the OF playing next to Curtis will be Cargo. This lineup will be unstoppable to go along with our starting staff. GOD I cant wait for 2015 and beyond. By the way, JUICEKEES losing again. LMAO!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#36010 Aug 10, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buddy. Dont forget next season, Mets will have both Tulo and Cargo. You realize next years infeld will be Duda who already has 21 HR's, Murphy, Tulo and Wright. And in the OF playing next to Curtis will be Cargo. This lineup will be unstoppable to go along with our starting staff. GOD I cant wait for 2015 and beyond. By the way, JUICEKEES losing again. LMAO!
And so the phony tman who is really momma chamberlin posts more bs.

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Location hidden

#36011 Aug 10, 2014
I certainly hope all you Met are as disgusted as I am. This is one of the most horrible atrosious late inning collapses I seen in a long time. Theres simply no excuse and as a result my suite in the BIG CITI will be empty the rest of the season. Next time Im in that stadium, Cargo and Tulo will be Mets. Just bad all the way around and I am letting the Mets PR people know what I think of this today

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#36012 Aug 10, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
I certainly hope all you Met are as disgusted as I am. This is one of the most horrible atrosious late inning collapses I seen in a long time. Theres simply no excuse and as a result my suite in the BIG CITI will be empty the rest of the season. Next time Im in that stadium, Cargo and Tulo will be Mets. Just bad all the way around and I am letting the Mets PR people know what I think of this today

You have outdone yourself......This is one of your 5th grade spelling posts momma...

No one is fooled. The only thing you are letting anyone know is you don't get out of your house in the carolinas...soon.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#36013 Aug 10, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Hey fatso momma chamberlin its because the 4th place muts suck you imbecile.......4th place mutsies for a 4th straight year? what a horrible franchise......and the Wilpons never spend....why? no money in the Wilpon vault account......and Sandy is nothing more than just a puppet......what a laugher in the big shiti.......ROTFLMFAO
Jerry Grote

Valley Stream, NY

#36014 Aug 11, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumor is Collins is out after the season. Murphy is the team's best hitter now. I bet they keep him. As for Wright trading him might not be a good pr move. I still think trading one of the young pitchers might bring back a good hitter.
They won't trade Wright, you can bet on that. Certain players are forgiven for down years, and Wright is one of them. I'm not anti-Wright, I just think they short change Murphy.
I hadn't heard that about Collins. I guess they feel Backman would be the better choice for next year? Yes, they will have to trade a few of the young pitchers to get back a hitter.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#36015 Aug 11, 2014
Jerry Grote wrote:
<quoted text>
They won't trade Wright, you can bet on that. Certain players are forgiven for down years, and Wright is one of them. I'm not anti-Wright, I just think they short change Murphy.
I hadn't heard that about Collins. I guess they feel Backman would be the better choice for next year? Yes, they will have to trade a few of the young pitchers to get back a hitter.

I think I saw the Collins bit in the post or daily news..I also read bleacher report.
I think Murphy has turned into a top 5 2nd baseman hitting wise. I would hope they pick the right pitcher to trade..or do they think Neise or gee?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min SpaceBlues 50,502
A Fervent Cop Supporter Changes His Mind About ... 33 min Real Worlder 17
last post wins! (Jun '10) 38 min The Phanton Rider 25,581
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 47 min jimi-yank 312,911
We VS We (Nov '09) 1 hr Nbam 1,886
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 1 hr Nbam 1,828
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr Analog man 9,805

Winter Storm Warning for Queens County was issued at February 01 at 4:16AM EST

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search