“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#36083 Sep 10, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Not sure if any Mets fans on this board know that the Captain is being shut down the rest of the way this season. Just precausionary at this point. Let the man get the rest he deserves. Sandy and the gang here have some work to do this offseason. Lets be positive on this board. Did you see DeGrom last night? The starting staff is so loaded next year it reminds me of the 80's dynasty teams when the Mets ruled NY. Of course whats hilarious is the cesspool team from the filthy bronx. Yup, they lost again yesterday...LMAO!
Get lost. Get in your momma profile you fat coward. I have the link proving it and have posted it prior. No one posts you but to laugh at you or expose your lies. Gap tooth fraud. Say hi to the fat italian cook. Soon! LMAO
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#36084 Sep 10, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Not sure if any Mets fans on this board know that the Captain is being shut down the rest of the way this season. Just precausionary at this point. Let the man get the rest he deserves. Sandy and the gang here have some work to do this offseason. Lets be positive on this board. Did you see DeGrom last night? The starting staff is so loaded next year it reminds me of the 80's dynasty teams when the Mets ruled NY. Of course whats hilarious is the cesspool team from the filthy bronx. Yup, they lost again yesterday...LMAO!
Hey fatso momma.....you need to layoff the crack you dope.......muts will be stuck in the cellar for many more years to come.....what dynasty? 1986 was a cocaine infested team you moron.....LMFAO

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#36085 Sep 25, 2014
Curtis with the RBI single at the NL east champs place. Be nice to see 1 NY team end the season with some wins. GOD I cant wait for 2015 and beyond. I fully expect DeGrom to win NL ROY. Next season staff will remind everyone of the 80's and that dynasty team. The next dynasty is coming very soon

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#36086 Sep 25, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Curtis with the RBI single at the NL east champs place. Be nice to see 1 NY team end the season with some wins. GOD I cant wait for 2015 and beyond. I fully expect DeGrom to win NL ROY. Next season staff will remind everyone of the 80's and that dynasty team. The next dynasty is coming very soon
Granderhorrible you mean. Recall that in the yank forum momma. Don't bother with the I'm not momma bs. I saved the link of you admitting it. I have shown the original tman handle.

You are a poor fat slob in the carolinas. Afraid of his own shadow. No soon. Ever.

A 300 pound lump. See you around fatty gap tooth.
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#36087 Sep 25, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
ya fat dope Momma mets won once in the 80's (1986) and you refer to this team as a dynasty team more like an underachiever team fatty...LMFAO at you....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#36088 Sep 26, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Hey fatso momma....Matt Harvey is a Yankee fan....at the stadium watching his idol Jeter plat in his final home game with a Knicks cap on......he wants out of shiti flushing and the muts you stupid phony christian moron.....LMFAO
Jerry Grote

Massapequa, NY

#36089 Oct 16, 2014
On this day, Thursday October 16, 1969, the New York Mets defeated the Baltimore Orioles by a score of 5-3 and won the 1969 World Series. Jerry Koosman pitched a complete game and jumped into the arms of Jerry Grote as the last out, a flyball to left fielder Cleon Jones gave the Mets the victory and the championship. Very few of the posters on any of these sites were alive when this happened, but if you were, like me, add a star!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#36090 Oct 16, 2014
Jerry Grote wrote:
On this day, Thursday October 16, 1969, the New York Mets defeated the Baltimore Orioles by a score of 5-3 and won the 1969 World Series. Jerry Koosman pitched a complete game and jumped into the arms of Jerry Grote as the last out, a flyball to left fielder Cleon Jones gave the Mets the victory and the championship. Very few of the posters on any of these sites were alive when this happened, but if you were, like me, add a star!
I was a teenager when this went down, none of the yankee/met hate at that time...it was a different era...the amazins...what pitching and what clutch hitting...I know the age of most of the posters and i doubt if any were above 2...lol...who in baseball, did not like seaver, koos and the lovable mets...ron swoboda in right and the catch...ed charles..on and on...tommy agee...

good thoughts, always enjoy your baseball take in both forums....good to see you back on line..
Jerry Grote

Massapequa, NY

#36091 Oct 20, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I was a teenager when this went down, none of the yankee/met hate at that time...it was a different era...the amazins...what pitching and what clutch hitting...I know the age of most of the posters and i doubt if any were above 2...lol...who in baseball, did not like seaver, koos and the lovable mets...ron swoboda in right and the catch...ed charles..on and on...tommy agee...
good thoughts, always enjoy your baseball take in both forums....good to see you back on line..
So true. It was a different time. Afternoon World Series games, I raced home from school to watch the games. No social media, 24 hour sports talk and Sportscenter. The kids on here have no idea...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#36092 Oct 20, 2014
Jerry Grote wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. It was a different time. Afternoon World Series games, I raced home from school to watch the games. No social media, 24 hour sports talk and Sportscenter. The kids on here have no idea...
I heard the yanks pit game on the radio when maz hit the homer...day games, how great were they? and how about real double headers, although that was only trashed not too long ago....the old days you made plans on a sunday to go to the game...day game series...wow....now its all about the buck and games going till midnight...and longer...
Jerry Grote

Massapequa, NY

#36093 Oct 21, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard the yanks pit game on the radio when maz hit the homer...day games, how great were they? and how about real double headers, although that was only trashed not too long ago....the old days you made plans on a sunday to go to the game...day game series...wow....now its all about the buck and games going till midnight...and longer...
I'm a little younger than you, my first World Series memory was 1964 when the Cardinals beat the Yankees. Sunday doubleheaders were great. The best thing about them was 2 games for the price of one and since most games were played in a little more than 2 hours, you figured both games done by 6:00. Today a single Sunday game that starts at one isn't over until 6.
Yeah, it's all about money today and with the media coverage being what it is, we will never go back to, "When it was a game."
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#36094 Oct 21, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Hey fatso momma chamberlin....were you in jail for along time for bouncing checks? how far did ya think your little welfare checks can get you moron? LMFAO
Billyball

Charlotte, NC

#36095 Oct 21, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
See you real soon "pal"

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#36096 Oct 23, 2014
Jerry Grote wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a little younger than you, my first World Series memory was 1964 when the Cardinals beat the Yankees. Sunday doubleheaders were great. The best thing about them was 2 games for the price of one and since most games were played in a little more than 2 hours, you figured both games done by 6:00. Today a single Sunday game that starts at one isn't over until 6.
Yeah, it's all about money today and with the media coverage being what it is, we will never go back to, "When it was a game."
I know. So true. That use to be a great ticket to get.

Looks like Kevin long signed with the mets. New hitting coach.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#36097 Oct 23, 2014
Billyball wrote:
<quoted text>
See you real soon "pal"
Yawn

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#36098 Oct 23, 2014
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text> Yawn
Fatty gap tooth, how is the fat italian cook doing?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#36099 Oct 23, 2014
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text> Yawn
Hey fatso....you said you were in jail for 7 months.......wasn't from bouncing checks......or welfare fraud of some kind.......you need a job fatso.....I'm sure there's a race track there in the Carolinas that you can get picking up horses hit.......you have a resume saying you did just that at Belmont you idiot.......LMFAO
Jerry Grote

Massapequa, NY

#36100 Oct 24, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. So true. That use to be a great ticket to get.
Looks like Kevin long signed with the mets. New hitting coach.
Kevin Long can only do so much to improve the offense. They have to get a couple of guys who can hit. Michael Cuddyer is the latest rumor. The only good thing about him might be he comes cheap, he won't get a long term deal (2 years max) and they won't have to give up any young arms to get him.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#36101 Oct 24, 2014
Jerry Grote wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin Long can only do so much to improve the offense. They have to get a couple of guys who can hit. Michael Cuddyer is the latest rumor. The only good thing about him might be he comes cheap, he won't get a long term deal (2 years max) and they won't have to give up any young arms to get him.
Good choice. He would be a great fit.
the Don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#36102 Oct 24, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Good choice. He would be a great fit.
sure he will and maybe the Mets pay him a pro rata salary based on games played hasn't done to well in the last three years with Col...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min June VanDerMark 326,715
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 48 min TMAN_Mets 7,415
jets talk back (Dec '07) 50 min TMAN_Mets 15,498
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 55 min Thor156 19,186
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 55 min Thor156 18,004
Richest people own most of the wealth 1 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 2
The Three R's: Reichwing Republican Rants (Sep '10) 1 hr Minister of Infor... 1,964

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages