|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

the don wrote:
<quoted text> hitting lol...take a look at this lineup.

in the yank forum, momma chamberlins favorite met batter he chats about all the time

big ike...lol
Fast Eddie

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Well, lookee there! The Mets score seven runs and win a ball game. It's amazing what can happen when you actually have an offense. How long will it last? My guess: until about 7:10 tonight.

Now that we have added Andrew Brown to the roster, can a George (Kingfish) Stevens be far behind? Holy Moly!

Veloz.

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Duda has to be the biggast clown to ever play the OF other than Nick the FOOL! Big Ike singles to RF and just beats the throw to 1st base by 1 step. guys nothing but a fat load who needs to start hustling more. none of us will ever see a winning season again from this team. This team needs to be breaken up and start all over. Get rid of Capn Wright and Harvey so we can start over. this losing has been going on to long and we deserve better. Wright and harvey can get us 5 top young talent players. Time to turn this game off and do something else. While this team isn't as bad as that cesspool filth in the Bronx, it still needs to get better

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

TMAN_Mets wrote:
Duda has to be the biggast clown to ever play the OF other than Nick the FOOL! Big Ike singles to RF and just beats the throw to 1st base by 1 step. guys nothing but a fat load who needs to start hustling more. none of us will ever see a winning season again from this team. This team needs to be breaken up and start all over. Get rid of Capn Wright and Harvey so we can start over. this losing has been going on to long and we deserve better. Wright and harvey can get us 5 top young talent players. Time to turn this game off and do something else. While this team isn't as bad as that cesspool filth in the Bronx, it still needs to get better

hmmm, jets huh, the real tman was a niner fan

oh, nick the fool is a momma term as well as cesspool

keep up the good posting momma, its noticed

whats funny is if you fool these guys...

have some balls and post in your own profile..momma..lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

TMAN_Mets wrote:
A fat load.....just think fatso momma you're even fatter than Duda ya fat slob moron in your phony tman profile.....and the quitting from fatso momma chamberlin is underway in May as usual right on time........ROTFLMFAO
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

TMAN_Mets wrote:
Holy Crap Momma has given up on the Mets already and its only May 3rd...ya fat worthless pr ick hiding out as a Tman proxy to trash the mets..LMFAO
displaced Mets fan

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Hello my fellow Mets fans, and especially to you MMH and Clearwater Pete. Good to hear from you guys. I am like Jerry Grote. I don't care about where they finish this season. I have no expectations this year. If they finish .500 it would be considered a great season. This season is all about who is going to be long term solutions and who is not. I am afraid right now I don't have much confidence in Ike Davis. I think the best solution is to put Duda at first since he is a butcher in LF and just let Valdespin play every day in LF and give Lageras the reins at CF. It's about time we get to see what Valdy can do in an everyday basis. At least he is exciting to watch. Why Lagares at CF? Why not?...who is better? Let's see what he's got. At least he can play defense. Platoon Baxter/Byrd in RF for the time being. I am excited about the young power arms coming up in the system like Tapia and Montero along with Wheeler. This is our future...PITCHING...develop young pitching and the rest will take care of itself. The bullpen of course is another reason of concern. I think they should take a closer look at Familia as a set up guy behind Parnell. Rice has been a nice surprise. Sandy needs to focus on acquiring another big bopper for the middle of the lineup and who can play RF. Stanton anyone?

“Is this the best we have?”

Since: Aug 07

Emerald City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

displaced Mets fan wrote:
Hello my fellow Mets fans, and especially to you MMH and Clearwater Pete. Good to hear from you guys. I am like Jerry Grote. I don't care about where they finish this season. I have no expectations this year. If they finish .500 it would be considered a great season. This season is all about who is going to be long term solutions and who is not. I am afraid right now I don't have much confidence in Ike Davis. I think the best solution is to put Duda at first since he is a butcher in LF and just let Valdespin play every day in LF and give Lageras the reins at CF. It's about time we get to see what Valdy can do in an everyday basis. At least he is exciting to watch. Why Lagares at CF? Why not?...who is better? Let's see what he's got. At least he can play defense. Platoon Baxter/Byrd in RF for the time being. I am excited about the young power arms coming up in the system like Tapia and Montero along with Wheeler. This is our future...PITCHING...develop young pitching and the rest will take care of itself. The bullpen of course is another reason of concern. I think they should take a closer look at Familia as a set up guy behind Parnell. Rice has been a nice surprise. Sandy needs to focus on acquiring another big bopper for the middle of the lineup and who can play RF. Stanton anyone?
Yo!!! Displaced how are you doing? Hope everything is great for you. I agree that this isn't anywhere near a playoff team but I am tired of the retreads like Marcum and the never can bees like Hefner we've had enough of them with Capuano and Young and Perez...etc..etc. Leaving a player like Wheeler down because you want an extra year on arbitration is just plain wrong and I don't know or want to know what the excuse for Montero is, just bring them up. Ike, well if he doesn't start to hit soon then sit him down and play Turner at first. Duda is a tough problem, can't field but can hit and scare the crap out of a pitcher reminds me of a young Adam Dunn. Glad to see you back here. I know we're a 500 team at best but I am getting tired of the Wilpons and too old to wait for a winner so they better get moving.
Fast Eddie

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Like many others, I am tiring fast waiting for Ike Davis to extract his cranium from his rectum and listen to the likes of Keith Hernandez, who knows a little something about hitting ML pitching. Ike stands away from the plate, spreads his legs as if he were about to take a big dump in the batter's box, then lunges awkwardly at off-speed pitches out of the strike zone. As Hernandez has said repeatedly, Ike needs to stand closer to the plate and keep his weight and hands back before springing forward to meet the pitch.

A vacation trip to Las Vegas might be just what Ike needs to get focused.

Veloz
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Fast Eddie wrote:
Like many others, I am tiring fast waiting for Ike Davis to extract his cranium from his rectum and listen to the likes of Keith Hernandez, who knows a little something about hitting ML pitching. Ike stands away from the plate, spreads his legs as if he were about to take a big dump in the batter's box, then lunges awkwardly at off-speed pitches out of the strike zone. As Hernandez has said repeatedly, Ike needs to stand closer to the plate and keep his weight and hands back before springing forward to meet the pitch.
Veloz
Ike Davis needs to take his big dump in the batters box in the minor leagues...for two years now he's been waving at hitable pitches and recording strikeouts...the guy is a ralley killer..
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Fast Eddie wrote:
Veloz
a long one.....

Emerald City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Finally Davis is siting down. Can someone please get on base so Duda can hit a homer that is not a solo shot!!!!!

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Met Mad Hatter wrote:
Finally Davis is siting down. Can someone please get on base so Duda can hit a homer that is not a solo shot!!!!!
and thankfully the fat load that Ike is is getting another day off today. Mets losing already but its early. besides Harvey and Capn Wright, the rest of this sorry team can be dismantled. im sick of the losing. Collins has no idea what hes doing day in day out. Sandy next year will bring in Backamn for next manager. Mets will have the best staff easely next year and Sandy needs to get us some offense
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>and thankfully the fat load that Ike is is getting another day off today. Mets losing already but its early. besides Harvey and Capn Wright, the rest of this sorry team can be dismantled. im sick of the losing. Collins has no idea what hes doing day in day out. Sandy next year will bring in Backamn for next manager. Mets will have the best staff easely next year and Sandy needs to get us some offense
Stupid fatso quitter momma chamberlin.......hey fat crackhead dope you fool no one ya moron.....LMFAO
Fast Eddie

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

It's bad enough that the Mets are losing, but they are also very BORING! Geez, you'd think someone in that lineup would be able to do something exciting, but that is apparently too much to ask for. The closest thing the team has to an exciting player is PH deluxe Mike Baxter, but we have to put up with nine innings of horse manure before Mike gets to do his thing.

BTW, What in hell has happened to Jon Niese? He's walking too many batters and grooving too many pitches. And today he added an inability to field a comebacker to his repertoire of annoying flaws.

Yuck.

Veloz
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Fast Eddie wrote:
It's bad enough that the Mets are losing, but they are also very BORING! Geez, you'd think someone in that lineup would be able to do something exciting, but that is apparently too much to ask for. The closest thing the team has to an exciting player is PH deluxe Mike Baxter, but we have to put up with nine innings of horse manure before Mike gets to do his thing.
BTW, What in hell has happened to Jon Niese? He's walking too many batters and grooving too many pitches. And today he added an inability to field a comebacker to his repertoire of annoying flaws.
Yuck.
Veloz
We've tried to tell stupid fatso momma chamberlin boo coo amount of times the muts suck so bad and will be like this for many many more years to come too.....the Wilpons gotta be the worst owners in sports......they destroyed this team in flushing in so many ways.....than hiring idiots like Omar and Sandy to run this pathetic joke of a team........well at least you get it fatso momma is clueless.....than comes on as phony t-man with the quitting shit.......

Emerald City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Yogi Berra once said "Good players make a good manager" boy was he right. To the Met hitters
I'd like to send each of them a copy of Ted Williams "The Science of Hitting" Problem is I'm not sure any of them can read it let alone understand it. Marcum 6 runs yesterday, Niese 9 runs today...Hmmmmm ya know I'm 58 and have some Arthritis I'm thinking some advil and hey I can go down an pitch for this team can't do any worse and I'll do it cheap league minimum, what else have they got to lose. They don't have any pride at least go down swinging. LOLOLOL Look out Citi the "Hatter" is on his way.
Fast Eddie

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

What is it with young ballplayers these days? Did it never occur to Jordany Valdespin that the entire Pittsburgh team might get a little pissed off with his hot-dog antics after hitting a totally insignificant home run last night? I'm glad the Pirates didn't take it out on David Wright or any of the other Mets today. They waited calmly until 'Spin made his usual late appearance in the batter's box before drilling him. It would seem that mere words of wisdom from Terry and the older Mets do not register in Jordany's brain. I guess it has to come down to physical retaliation: disrespect the game, pay with pain.

Veloz
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Met Mad Hatter wrote:
Yogi Berra once said "Good players make a good manager" boy was he right. To the Met hitters
I'd like to send each of them a copy of Ted Williams "The Science of Hitting" Problem is I'm not sure any of them can read it let alone understand it. Marcum 6 runs yesterday, Niese 9 runs today...Hmmmmm ya know I'm 58 and have some Arthritis I'm thinking some advil and hey I can go down an pitch for this team can't do any worse and I'll do it cheap league minimum, what else have they got to lose. They don't have any pride at least go down swinging. LOLOLOL Look out Citi the "Hatter" is on his way.
As bad as the mets pitching is.....you should give a shot man.....you got a great shot at becoming the ace of the staff right away pal......lol
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>and thankfully the fat load that Ike is is getting another day off today. Mets losing already but its early. besides Harvey and Capn Wright, the rest of this sorry team can be dismantled. im sick of the losing. Collins has no idea what hes doing day in day out. Sandy next year will bring in Backamn for next manager. Mets will have the best staff easely next year and Sandy needs to get us some offense
Still hiding huh fatso momma? you fat friggin coward.....LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,481 - 34,500 of34,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min Frijoles 68,358
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr YANKEES 4 LIFE 305,659
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr Wake up 16,770
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Wake up 6,333
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 1 hr plusloving 5,325
Does anybody remmeber the Wild Cowboys era in W... (Oct '08) 3 hr BKNY85 1,434
DISCO FK 174 Audubon (Jul '11) 4 hr Chavez 183
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••