Fast Eddie

Myrtle Beach, SC

#35358 Apr 21, 2013
Dillon Gee certainly earned his keep today. Trouble is, we can't count on his pitching this well with any consistency. He blows hot and cold with maddening irregularity.

On the other hand, Mike Baxter and Lucas Duda should be applauded for their ability to work the count in clutch situations. Ruben Tejada also excels at that. Duda is a happy surprise. Last year he hacked at a lot of bad pitches, especially down and in. This year he's letting those teasers go. If Ike Davis doesn't get the lead out pretty soon, Terry should consider replacing him at 1B with Big Luke and sticking Baxter in LF. That would detract from the infield defense but improve the outfield considerably.

I love Ike, but enough is enough.

Veloz

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#35359 Apr 21, 2013
Fast Eddie wrote:
Dillon Gee certainly earned his keep today. Trouble is, we can't count on his pitching this well with any consistency. He blows hot and cold with maddening irregularity.
On the other hand, Mike Baxter and Lucas Duda should be applauded for their ability to work the count in clutch situations. Ruben Tejada also excels at that. Duda is a happy surprise. Last year he hacked at a lot of bad pitches, especially down and in. This year he's letting those teasers go. If Ike Davis doesn't get the lead out pretty soon, Terry should consider replacing him at 1B with Big Luke and sticking Baxter in LF. That would detract from the infield defense but improve the outfield considerably.
I love Ike, but enough is enough.
Veloz
Good post Eddie...before d'Arnaud sprained his foot they were considering bringing him up and putting Buck at 1st, things happen for a reason but I agree with you if BIG IKE dosent wake up shortly something needs to be done
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35360 Apr 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Good post Eddie...before d'Arnaud sprained his foot they were considering bringing him up and putting Buck at 1st, things happen for a reason but I agree with you if BIG IKE dosent wake up shortly something needs to be done
Big Ike sucks ya moron.....we all have been telling you this for years ya crackhead dope.....the "bum" is batting .167.....when Tex comes back maybe Sandy if lucky can get Overbay off the waiver wire and stick his .273 BA over there and dump the big Ike fool once and for all.....whats also funny is the other mutsies......Cowgirl is batting .200....Nieuwenhuis....125 and the error machine Tejada .220.......what a mess the mutsies are huh fatso? LMFAO
Fast Eddie

Myrtle Beach, SC

#35361 Apr 22, 2013
Dusting off My Crystal Ball: Shawn Marcum is set to make his Mets debut on Saturday and our fingers should be crossed, hoping for a good outing on his part. If Marcum can perform a decent impression of Chris Young for the next few weeks, Terry can put Jeremy Hefner back in the bullpen to serve as the Mets' long man in relief, thereby saving the arms of everybody else out there in the pen.

In the meantime, we all have to hope that Zach Wheeler eventually learns to command his pitches to both sides of the plate. As soon as he does, he'll get a one-way ticket to the Big Apple. A June rotation of Niese, Harvey, Gee, Marcum and Wheeler will be one hell of an improvement over the clown show we've had to watch in April, with Hefner and Laffey pitching BP during league games.

I still think that 81 wins is a reasonable goal for this year's Mets team. But they're never going to reach it until they get some quality in the #4 and #5 spots in the rotation.

Veloz

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#35362 Apr 22, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing to be sorry about Hatter....Jimi-Yanks and the Fuloser have multiple profiles....also when you see Jack or Tango it's Paul Yanks he's Jimi-Yanks dog...his vulgar posting in here is on orders from Jimi-Yanks although alot of people think Paul and Jimi are one in the same....It's all good Hatter

the "king" of multiple profiles, tman among them..and of course your chamberlan

its your taunt profile..then you denounce it

all they have to do is go in the yank forum

anyone here can see momma post the same way

notice

he claims to have a suite...and he works for the mets...gets paid by them

we have dozens of his "juicekee" hating posts, vulgar style

and his working with sandy

same thing his chamberlan profile says...almost word for word

he is and has been the biggest liar on topix...we wish he would stay in this forum and not infest ours

and, we do not order people around, nor do fu and i have multiple profiles

momma has several and will do anything to fool all of you as he tries in the yank talkback

just check out his style and see his claims of working for sandy and the suite

its him.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#35363 Apr 22, 2013
Fast Eddie wrote:
Dusting off My Crystal Ball: Shawn Marcum is set to make his Mets debut on Saturday and our fingers should be crossed, hoping for a good outing on his part. If Marcum can perform a decent impression of Chris Young for the next few weeks, Terry can put Jeremy Hefner back in the bullpen to serve as the Mets' long man in relief, thereby saving the arms of everybody else out there in the pen.
In the meantime, we all have to hope that Zach Wheeler eventually learns to command his pitches to both sides of the plate. As soon as he does, he'll get a one-way ticket to the Big Apple. A June rotation of Niese, Harvey, Gee, Marcum and Wheeler will be one hell of an improvement over the clown show we've had to watch in April, with Hefner and Laffey pitching BP during league games.
I still think that 81 wins is a reasonable goal for this year's Mets team. But they're never going to reach it until they get some quality in the #4 and #5 spots in the rotation.
Veloz
I saw some video of Marcum from earlier today....he looked spectacular....he's looking forward to New York
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35365 Apr 22, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I saw some video of Marcum from earlier today....he looked spectacular....he's looking forward to New York
Hey moron did you ever tell Hatter you have over 20 phony profiles and one of those fatso is momma chamberlan.......you fat liar......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#35366 Apr 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I saw some video of Marcum from earlier today....he looked spectacular....he's looking forward to New York

saw some video?? in the suite? with sandy? do you think they will fall for it??

oh, why thats just what your other profile claims and what nonsense you post in the yank forum

kudos, you fooled a person in here as normal...you lie and cry to them , then start in with your "inside" info

if they only knew you are some out of work bum, living in the carolinas with a need to feel important...your the worst fan of all of them, one who hides when they lose..

bring up the suites and you work for the mets in here..tell them your plans for the all star game like the yank forum

what was it, you gave up the suite for the home run derby??

lmfao....idiot..

“It's Obamacare Tax Time !”

Since: Dec 07

United States

#35367 Apr 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Nice job today by Dillon Gee we need more outings like that from him...he has no future with the Mets he's strictly trade bait...he's what Walt Terrell was to the 84 Mets...if he can pitch like this till the trade deadline him Buck and others can be packaged for a nice return
Walt Terrell ? his only claim to Mets Fame was hitting 2HR's in a game at Wrigley.....please

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#35368 Apr 23, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Walt Terrell ? his only claim to Mets Fame was hitting 2HR's in a game at Wrigley.....please

the guy as you know is clueless...a fraud...desperate for attention and master of the phony profiles..

it appears he fooled a few in here...we know him well in our yank talkback forum

the lies about being paid by the mets and jets...suites in citi and met life..he works with sandy

how could he fool these guys?

United States

#35369 Apr 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the guy as you know is clueless...a fraud...desperate for attention and master of the phony profiles..
it appears he fooled a few in here...we know him well in our yank talkback forum
the lies about being paid by the mets and jets...suites in citi and met life..he works with sandy
how could he fool these guys?
yeah, but it's always good for a couple of laughs. Surprised nobody on here is popping off on Bobby Valentine. The Mets are idiots for even putting him on SNY; I wouldn't let this reptile anywhere close to my baseball team, even if it is TV. Just wait until the Mets hit another big slump, then he'll be second guessing Terry Collins so he can find a way to slither into the managing job.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#35370 Apr 23, 2013
Matt Harvey has no pulse when informed that Rick Sutcliffe and Aaron Boone called him the best pitcher in baseball during the Tampa-Juicekee game on ESPN last night Harveys response was 'that's nice I guess'...this kid is incredible and cool as a cucumber...during spring training Collins said he thought Matt would win 17 games Harveys response was 'I thought Terry had more confidence in me i'm thinking like 20'...he wins the NL Player of the Week his response 'That's good but i'd rather win player of the month' dosent get better then that....and to think they have 3 more down below as good or better just about ready for the jump to the 'show'
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#35371 Apr 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Matt Harvey has no pulse when informed that Rick Sutcliffe and Aaron Boone called him the best pitcher in baseball during the Tampa-Juicekee game on ESPN last night Harveys response was 'that's nice I guess'...this kid is incredible and cool as a cucumber...during spring training Collins said he thought Matt would win 17 games Harveys response was 'I thought Terry had more confidence in me i'm thinking like 20'...he wins the NL Player of the Week his response 'That's good but i'd rather win player of the month' dosent get better then that....and to think they have 3 more down below as good or better just about ready for the jump to the 'show'
what a moron..How's Debbie doing....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#35372 Apr 23, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, but it's always good for a couple of laughs. Surprised nobody on here is popping off on Bobby Valentine. The Mets are idiots for even putting him on SNY; I wouldn't let this reptile anywhere close to my baseball team, even if it is TV. Just wait until the Mets hit another big slump, then he'll be second guessing Terry Collins so he can find a way to slither into the managing job.

I agree...he gets more laughs then anyone 10 people combined who post on topix

as for bobby v...momma would love to see him on the mets again...the yank forum is littered with bobby v for manager of the year when he was with the red sox...he was telling this red sox shill in the yank forum how great he is...

you can only hope it comes to that....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#35373 Apr 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

when are you going to tell them about the suite you have at citi field and met life??

and how you work for sandy like you tell us in the yank forum??

shall i repost a few of those gems in here...that will prove you are the momma chamberlan poster also...

they should know by now you are tman...

United States

#35374 Apr 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...he gets more laughs then anyone 10 people combined who post on topix
as for bobby v...momma would love to see him on the mets again...the yank forum is littered with bobby v for manager of the year when he was with the red sox...he was telling this red sox shill in the yank forum how great he is...
you can only hope it comes to that....
I'm not a Mets fan but I'm hoping Sandy Alderson told the Wilpon's from Day One "Let Me Handle This Mess". So far, so good but a decision will be needed on Collins before the end of the season; hopefully, Jeff and Fred have zero input.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#35375 Apr 25, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Mets fan but I'm hoping Sandy Alderson told the Wilpon's from Day One "Let Me Handle This Mess". So far, so good but a decision will be needed on Collins before the end of the season; hopefully, Jeff and Fred have zero input.
Jeff and fred will be hiring Bobby V .....make no mistake about it...collins is history..

United States

#35376 Apr 25, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Jeff and fred will be hiring Bobby V .....make no mistake about it...collins is history..
If Sandy is smart; he'd go too

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#35377 Apr 25, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
If Sandy is smart; he'd go too

would bobby v last a year? You saw what he did to the red sox...

as momma would say and did in the yank forum, i have the page and post number

bobby v for manager of the year...

what a joke.

United States

#35378 Apr 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
would bobby v last a year? You saw what he did to the red sox...
as momma would say and did in the yank forum, i have the page and post number
bobby v for manager of the year...
what a joke.
the smartest organization wouldn't touch him now; I'm using "smart" and "Mets" very lightly here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 min Denny CranesPlace 58,871
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min Three Days 310,993
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 16 min Sheriff Joe 327,517
Time to go? (Jun '15) 21 min ThomasA 10,387
News Sheldon Silver Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison ... 53 min friend of marcos 3
I have a serious issue i need advice on. 1 hr Katlyn2594 1
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 1 hr friend of marcos 2,186
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages