Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35293 Mar 31, 2013
Met Mad Hatter wrote:
Lots of youth on this team. Hope for a .500 season. With Santana out of the way not it could clear a path for Zach Wheeler to the big team. Duda will finally get a chance to play everyday and it is about time. We'll see if Parnel can be a closer now. A lot of questions on this team and a lot of answers will come of this season. HAppy Easter to all.
Happy Easter to you too.....Go Yanks!!!!!!!!!!
Jerry Grote

AOL

#35294 Mar 31, 2013
Fast Eddie wrote:
What more can be said about the sad fate of Johan Santana? He was a great competitor whose mental and physical toughness could never be questioned, but whose body simply betrayed him. Johan never ballooned up to Michelin-man proportions; he always gave 100% on the field and in the clubhouse; he was as tough as they come. Thanks for the memories, Johan. We will never forget Game 161 of the 2008 season. The night of June 1, 2012 will live forever in Mets fans' memories.
If there is a lesson to be drawn from this story, it is this: any baseball exec who gives a long-term contract to any pitcher should have his head examined. Three years, tops. Anything longer than that is the baseball equivalent of Russian roulette.
Veloz
As always Eddie, you are right when it comes to those horrible long term contracts.
Just got back from Port St. Lucie. Watched the Mets against the Astros on a pretty cool night. First let me tell you that Duda and Niewenhaius are going to be problems all year. I was sitting very close to homeplate and watch both of them take strikes that were right down the middle and swing at pitches outside the strikezone all night. I have no confidence in either of them. Valdespin looked like he is going to be playing a lot more than expected. I still go by my axiom of they'll win 50 and lose 50, what happens in the other 62 is unknown. They might be bad, but I think they will give you a good effort on most nights. Next year is hopefully when the turn around begins.
As for Santana, we weren't expecting too much from him anyway, and now they can't even trade him to a contender in mid season for a prospect. That's not good. Well, let's just watch and enjoy baseball.

“You have a right to....”

Since: Dec 07

protect yourself from Liberals

#35295 Apr 1, 2013
Met Mad Hatter wrote:
Lots of youth on this team. Hope for a .500 season. With Santana out of the way not it could clear a path for Zach Wheeler to the big team. Duda will finally get a chance to play everyday and it is about time. We'll see if Parnel can be a closer now. A lot of questions on this team and a lot of answers will come of this season. HAppy Easter to all.
Hi Met

I agree with everything here except Parnell. He's no closer
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#35296 Apr 1, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Congratulations to Captain David Wright on becoming the 4th Met captain in teams history. I'm down in St Lucie and David was beaming at having the honor bestowed him. David is doing fine and will be in the opening day lineup as Jonathon Niese throws the first pitch. I havnt seen David so excited about this team and the future of the Mets ever.
another BS story of yours and everyone on this forum got your number ya moron....
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#35297 Apr 1, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Never seen this team so focused. Anyone see the article on yahoo by charles costello. What another know nothing sports writer he is. He will eat those words. No reason to get alarmed over the Johan injury. Guy has been worthless since hes been hear except for the 1 lucky no hitter. Good riddance to him. This year will have some ups and downs but I cant wait till 2014. Clean winning baseball is finally coming back to NY
more of youre BS Momma and now your hiding under the handle of Tman who by the way is another forum fool..Now why don't you two little kids go play dolls or whatever it is you do while your making up BLOCKBUSTER Stories to amuse us with....

“Is this the best we have?”

Since: Aug 07

Emerald City

#35298 Apr 1, 2013
Only 161 more to go...LOLOLOL HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh Brother...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#35299 Apr 1, 2013
Met Mad Hatter wrote:
Only 161 more to go...LOLOLOL HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh Brother...
Great day in the BIG CITI Hatter the place was packed and full of excitement from 10am on. It had the feeling of 1984 as the kids and organization are in a final dry run...this team will give 110 percent all year as all want to be on board for the great ride starting in 2014. I'm heading out to celebrate another opening day win for the Mets !!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#35300 Apr 1, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Great day in the BIG CITI Hatter the place was packed and full of excitement from 10am on. It had the feeling of 1984 as the kids and organization are in a final dry run...this team will give 110 percent all year as all want to be on board for the great ride starting in 2014. I'm heading out to celebrate another opening day win for the Mets !!
liar..fraud...invite them to the phony suite like bhj...who busted you about that

you live in the carolinas...right tman??

you are so damn poor and try to fool these posters...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#35301 Apr 1, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Great day in the BIG CITI Hatter the place was packed and full of excitement from 10am on. It had the feeling of 1984 as the kids and organization are in a final dry run...this team will give 110 percent all year as all want to be on board for the great ride starting in 2014. I'm heading out to celebrate another opening day win for the Mets !!
Yeah in another month or so fatso.....you'll be coming on here hiding in your tman profile quitting on the muts again....its what you do every year in May ya bitter moron......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#35302 Apr 2, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah in another month or so fatso.....you'll be coming on here hiding in your tman profile quitting on the muts again....its what you do every year in May ya bitter moron......
It might be earlier this year...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#35303 Apr 2, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
It might be earlier this year...
Yup....the fat dope is already praying for a miracle in flushing for 2014......bitter dope doesn't even post blockbusters anymore.....no faith in Sandy....too funny.....
Fast Eddie

Myrtle Beach, SC

#35304 Apr 3, 2013
Wow, 40% of the projected Mets staff of starters can now be found on the DL. Does the shitstorm ever end for Mets fans? No one will ever accuse the Amazin's of being exceptionally lucky. I suppose these developments are good news for the likes of Jeremy Hefner and Aaron Laffey, but they are hard on the faithful fans of Flushiing.

Assuming that the youngster has a respectable month of April in Las Vegas, would it be asking too much of the Mets' management team to consider bringing up Zach Wheeler in late May or early June to give us something to cheer about during what might be a very long summer? It's not as if there were better options.

Just asking.

Veloz

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#35305 Apr 3, 2013
Fast Eddie wrote:
Wow, 40% of the projected Mets staff of starters can now be found on the DL. Does the shitstorm ever end for Mets fans? No one will ever accuse the Amazin's of being exceptionally lucky. I suppose these developments are good news for the likes of Jeremy Hefner and Aaron Laffey, but they are hard on the faithful fans of Flushiing.
Assuming that the youngster has a respectable month of April in Las Vegas, would it be asking too much of the Mets' management team to consider bringing up Zach Wheeler in late May or early June to give us something to cheer about during what might be a very long summer? It's not as if there were better options.
Just asking.
Veloz
Eddie...Relax, Sandy promised us a few short years ago that it will take time to get it right he also said the time would be 2014 and beyond. If you must root for the "old guys" this year Niese, Harvey and Gee...Hope Dillon has a great year and think of him as Walt Terrell in 84 nothing but trade bait. Wheeler will be kept down below until they feel he's 150 percent ready to pitch in the bigs for good and not a minute sooner.Syndergaard is also being used slowly but the kid you want to keep an eye on who's the best of the bunch is Rafeal Montero, remember that name. Travis is working with them to get a total feel as is our future manager Wally Bachman. This year look for every member of the Mets to give 110 percent every game every inning as they all want to be aboard next year. Cash for free agents will be flowing in 2014 as these kids hit the bigs, consider this season like 1984, a dry run before happier times.

“world champs, 3 in 9 years”

Since: Mar 13

Boston, Ma

#35306 Apr 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Eddie...Relax, Sandy promised us a few short years ago that it will take time to get it right he also said the time would be 2014 and beyond. If you must root for the "old guys" this year Niese, Harvey and Gee...Hope Dillon has a great year and think of him as Walt Terrell in 84 nothing but trade bait. Wheeler will be kept down below until they feel he's 150 percent ready to pitch in the bigs for good and not a minute sooner.Syndergaard is also being used slowly but the kid you want to keep an eye on who's the best of the bunch is Rafeal Montero, remember that name. Travis is working with them to get a total feel as is our future manager Wally Bachman. This year look for every member of the Mets to give 110 percent every game every inning as they all want to be aboard next year. Cash for free agents will be flowing in 2014 as these kids hit the bigs, consider this season like 1984, a dry run before happier times.

So, you're an islander, jet and met fan. No wonder you whine so much. Just stay out of the sox thread and keep your piehole in this rejected thread. We don't need frontrunners in our home. After reading this,I completely understand why it appears in the other threads you are laughed at so much.
Just know this, the sox will win the east. The pats will win the superbowl. The bruins the cup. Make sure to have your excuse ready for when you write in next time.

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#35307 Apr 4, 2013
wipeout 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're an islander, jet and met fan. No wonder you whine so much. Just stay out of the sox thread and keep your piehole in this rejected thread. We don't need frontrunners in our home. After reading this,I completely understand why it appears in the other threads you are laughed at so much.
Just know this, the sox will win the east. The pats will win the superbowl. The bruins the cup. Make sure to have your excuse ready for when you write in next time.

Get out of here dope. This is for met fans only. Not those crying juicekee fans or wimps like you. Harvey will lead the way and Wheeler will be up soon.

My suite was hoping yesterday. Sandy told me some big moves coming, stay tuned as I keep all of you up to date on what is going on in the met management team. Updates on Santana also!

As a treat, I might offer some of you who are nice to me a chance to come into the met suite with me. I will let you know when you can go with me. Mets in first baby!
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35308 Apr 5, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Eddie...Relax, Sandy promised us a few short years ago that it will take time to get it right he also said the time would be 2014 and beyond. If you must root for the "old guys" this year Niese, Harvey and Gee...Hope Dillon has a great year and think of him as Walt Terrell in 84 nothing but trade bait. Wheeler will be kept down below until they feel he's 150 percent ready to pitch in the bigs for good and not a minute sooner.Syndergaard is also being used slowly but the kid you want to keep an eye on who's the best of the bunch is Rafeal Montero, remember that name. Travis is working with them to get a total feel as is our future manager Wally Bachman. This year look for every member of the Mets to give 110 percent every game every inning as they all want to be aboard next year. Cash for free agents will be flowing in 2014 as these kids hit the bigs, consider this season like 1984, a dry run before happier times.
Stop talking out your fatass moron......the mutsies suck....they're a pathetic joke of a franchise.....their SP, BP and lineup suck....farm system is total garbage......mutsies will be a cellar team for along time coming fatso.....I'd say get use to it.....but you do your usual quitting on the mutsies every year in May as you hide like the fat coward you're as tman.....you stupid crackhead moron......LMFAO

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#35309 Apr 7, 2013
What a great game today. Like I been saying this team will fight hard and play tough each and every inning this year. All want to be aboard for the dry run in 2013 before this team takes off to stardom in 2014 and beyond. Baseball has finally come back to NY as NY has a real team playing for them. Its a great time to be a Mets fan
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35310 Apr 7, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
What a great game today. Like I been saying this team will fight hard and play tough each and every inning this year. All want to be aboard for the dry run in 2013 before this team takes off to stardom in 2014 and beyond. Baseball has finally come back to NY as NY has a real team playing for them. Its a great time to be a Mets fan
Oh boy fatso momma against a dead fish team......really worth getting excited and giddy over like a little fat girl.....what a moron.....LMFAO

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#35311 Apr 8, 2013
A great week at home for the young Mets, time to hit the road.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#35312 Apr 8, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
A great week at home for the young Mets, time to hit the road.

still ignored tman/momma?? lmfao...

go kiss red sox butt in the yank forum, they know you in here

give them a blockbuster moron....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 23 min NEMO 11,877
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 25 min rainmaker2016 15,245
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Enough Said 60,995
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 11,894
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 hr jimi-yank 331,859
Age gap dating 5 hr datingyoungerwomen 1
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) 7 hr Crabs 81

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages