“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#35253 Mar 9, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Momma......no one responds to his posts......as if he doesn't even exist.
Of course he exsists as a FLUFFER for Harry and his friends

Soon mini bike rider. Floppy lips is gone. You and meth head and Jimbo better watch out. Keep peeking out the windows.

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#35254 Mar 9, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
way to go tman, he said momma, and you said stop picking on me...
stay in your momma profile..

I still have the sand Jimbo. Tampa trip coming up.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#35255 Mar 9, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon mini bike rider. Floppy lips is gone. You and meth head and Jimbo better watch out. Keep peeking out the windows.
Hey crackhead moron keep peeking out those windows.....Billy is coming for ya......while you are out it ya scared stiff coward.....better bolt down those windows and doors....we know how scared anf frightened you get fat momma just the thought of someone looking for you......LMFAO
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

#35256 Mar 9, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey crackhead moron keep peeking out those windows.....Billy is coming for ya......while you are out it ya scared stiff coward.....better bolt down those windows and doors....we know how scared anf frightened you get fat momma just the thought of someone looking for you......LMFAO
Yeah....quake in boots if Birry coming after you. Want to know how tough Birry is? Just ask him.

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#35257 Mar 9, 2013
Don't expect to see Johan now till maybe the all star break. What a lazy POS. Good riddance Johan! Your lazyiness is not welcome any longer on this team. Trust me when I tell you that behind closed doors, Sandy and Terry are fuming mad at him

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#35258 Mar 9, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Don't expect to see Johan now till maybe the all star break. What a lazy POS. Good riddance Johan! Your lazyiness is not welcome any longer on this team. Trust me when I tell you that behind closed doors, Sandy and Terry are fuming mad at him

"good riddance"...lmfao...in the yank forum you were telling us how he wins the first game...

behind closed doors, oh momma, you are so deep in the carolinas you have no clue what goes on in the met front office or clubhouse or dugout

unless you go to espn.

momma chamberlin, busted as tman.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#35259 Mar 9, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Quitting already huh moron? and its only March.....you're 2 months ahead of schedule you crackhead dope......LMFAO

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#35260 Mar 10, 2013
Saturday was a great day for the Mets and American baseball as David continues his scorching start leading Team USA to victory, he'll carry that over through the season. Also great to see the Mets send Zach to the minor league camp to prepare him for the season, they gave him a tase of big league camp and it's now time to continue the development, I can't wait till 2014 and beyond.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#35261 Mar 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Saturday was a great day for the Mets and American baseball as David continues his scorching start leading Team USA to victory, he'll carry that over through the season. Also great to see the Mets send Zach to the minor league camp to prepare him for the season, they gave him a tase of big league camp and it's now time to continue the development, I can't wait till 2014 and beyond.

HI tman!!! I can't wait for monday when a poster exposes more of your lies

how did the citi field one go for you? you know the lie of begging brookhaven john to lie for you about going and meeting players?

should i repost it in here?

I thought so.

as for highly edited, you never replied where...try to please as we can get the person you sent it to, to humiliate you

coward.

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#35262 Mar 12, 2013
Baseball is back in NY folks. The players, coaches and I can't wait for this season to start. How funny is that cesspool team in the filthy bronx asking Chipper to play for them. To funny! Ike has really been working with the caoches. Look for his K's to be cut in half this year. this is the most excited its been this time since the great of 86 with this team

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#35263 Mar 12, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Baseball is back in NY folks. The players, coaches and I can't wait for this season to start. How funny is that cesspool team in the filthy bronx asking Chipper to play for them. To funny! Ike has really been working with the caoches. Look for his K's to be cut in half this year. this is the most excited its been this time since the great of 86 with this team

Hi momma! do you really think you fool anyone...they should go in the yank forum to find out the stalking you did...

and the lie of citi field exposed

your a lonely slob, in the carolinas, praying you fool them

stay in your momma profile fatso..
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35264 Mar 12, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Yeah fat momma you already threw Santana under the bus dopey....only a matter of time until you quit on your 4th place muts completely ya frontrunner moron.....LMFAO

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#35265 Mar 13, 2013
Kudos to Captain America ( David Wright ) for carrying Team USA on his back in the WBC
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#35266 Mar 13, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Kudos to Captain America ( David Wright ) for carrying Team USA on his back in the WBC
Hey Goose and disgusted Yankee fan, tman, slackers, Pete Case, and Bruce for real did you inform met fans on here that you said with an iron hand that the scumbag KRod would surpass the Great Mariano Rivera in saves some day? I didn't think so....you stupid fat moron......LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#35267 Mar 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

Hi Tman!!
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35268 Mar 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Yeah now Wright has bad back issues......the jinx machine once again....right fluffer? LMFAO
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35269 Mar 17, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Robinson Cano won the MVP of the 2nd round of the WBC tournament.......but what about "Captain America" David Wright you wonder? he was stripped of his cape as he couldn't continue with sore ribs in his back.....LMFAO
ba

United States

#35270 Mar 17, 2013
bah
Fast Eddie

Myrtle Beach, SC

#35271 Mar 17, 2013
Here's a poser for Mets fans: which relievers would they prefer to have working in the middle innings, righties Jeurys Familia and Greg Burke or portsiders Pedro Feliciano and Robert Carson? While it is tempting indeed to retain a second lefty to back up Scott Edgin, neither Feliciano (topping out at 83-84 mph) nor Carson (still green) seems quite ready for the job. Greg Burke might be the RH sidearmer the Mets have been looking for since the days of Joe Smith; Familia appears to have developed a very effective sinker that was missing earlier in his career. I'll take the righties, thank you.

Veloz
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35272 Mar 17, 2013
Fast Eddie wrote:
Here's a poser for Mets fans: which relievers would they prefer to have working in the middle innings, righties Jeurys Familia and Greg Burke or portsiders Pedro Feliciano and Robert Carson? While it is tempting indeed to retain a second lefty to back up Scott Edgin, neither Feliciano (topping out at 83-84 mph) nor Carson (still green) seems quite ready for the job. Greg Burke might be the RH sidearmer the Mets have been looking for since the days of Joe Smith; Familia appears to have developed a very effective sinker that was missing earlier in his career. I'll take the righties, thank you.
Veloz
None of those sound any good.....what about bringing back Jesse Orosco? LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White power rally organizers are spreading hate... 1 hr ThomasA 3
If Hillary had become president . . . 2 hr God Forbid Pres H... 2
remove everything related to martin luther king 2 hr Sarah 9
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 4 hr Maude 4,821
jets talk back (Dec '07) 5 hr Paul Yanks 14,103
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 5 hr Gus 18,557
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 5 hr Gus 17,344

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance