“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#35232 Mar 3, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Great baseball about to start out here. Heres the lineup. Big year coming up for Gee. Think hes capeble of winning 14-15 games
Jordany Valdespin, 2b
Omar Quintanilla, ss
John Buck, c
Mike Baxter, rf
Andrew Brown, lf
Kirk Nieuwenhuis, cf
Jamie Hoffmann, dh
Brandon Hicks, 3b
Josh Satin, 1b
Dillon Gee, p

Back in st lucie? What a crock. Back in the Carolinas. The fraud momma has to use phony profiles begging for feedback. Still peeing in your panties over troll?.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#35233 Mar 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Back in st lucie? What a crock. Back in the Carolinas. The fraud momma has to use phony profiles begging for feedback. Still peeing in your panties over troll?.
Guarantee you won't see the momma profile until that other bottom feeder decides to show his face for maore than a 5 minute cut-and-run appearance. He hides like the coward he is! Just like Momma!
Fast Eddie

Myrtle Beach, SC

#35235 Mar 3, 2013
The baseball gods may have just done us a favor by striking down Kirk Nieuwenhuis and his 1-for-18 batting performance so far this spring. Maybe the LH half of the CF platoon should be Jordany Valdespin for the first six.or seven innings and Matt den Dekker for the final frames. Captain Kirk was playing himself right into AAA ball anyway. Let him go out to Las Vegas and work out the many kinks in his swing.

Collin Cowgill seems quite capable with both the bat and the glove; he shows good speed on the bases as well. Letting 'Spin bat against right-handers until the Mets get a lead late in the game, then turning over the defensive duties to Matt den Dekker to protect the lead seems like a good plan to me.

Veloz
Jerry Grote

AOL

#35236 Mar 4, 2013
Fast Eddie wrote:
The baseball gods may have just done us a favor by striking down Kirk Nieuwenhuis and his 1-for-18 batting performance so far this spring. Maybe the LH half of the CF platoon should be Jordany Valdespin for the first six.or seven innings and Matt den Dekker for the final frames. Captain Kirk was playing himself right into AAA ball anyway. Let him go out to Las Vegas and work out the many kinks in his swing.
Collin Cowgill seems quite capable with both the bat and the glove; he shows good speed on the bases as well. Letting 'Spin bat against right-handers until the Mets get a lead late in the game, then turning over the defensive duties to Matt den Dekker to protect the lead seems like a good plan to me.
Veloz
Eddie, Nieunwenhuis is a mystery to me. He looks the part and all, but he just can't hit major league pitching. I like the Cowgill kid. He plays the game the way it is supossed to be played. I always tell you, they'll win 50 and lose 50, it's the other 62 that determine the season. I am not expecting too much as we all know the plan was for 2014 to be the year that the things start to come together. I'm just going to watch to enjoy baseball and see some possible stars in the making.
Fast Eddie

Myrtle Beach, SC

#35237 Mar 4, 2013
Jerry Grote wrote:
<quoted text>Eddie, Nieunwenhuis is a mystery to me. He looks the part and all, but he just can't hit major league pitching. I like the Cowgill kid. He plays the game the way it is supossed to be played. I always tell you, they'll win 50 and lose 50, it's the other 62 that determine the season. I am not expecting too much as we all know the plan was for 2014 to be the year that the things start to come together. I'm just going to watch to enjoy baseball and see some possible stars in the making.
Once again we seem to be in complete agreement: we should just sit back and watch the kids develop for a year. Shades of 1968.

Veloz

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#35238 Mar 4, 2013
Its great to see you all on board. 2013 will have many exciting times. But 2014 will be the start of the dynasty. Best thing is they also have the best farm system in place currently to boot. Sandy has so much levarge its not even funny. Mets cant wait to start the season. 90 wins is very possible this year

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#35239 Mar 4, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Its great to see you all on board. 2013 will have many exciting times. But 2014 will be the start of the dynasty. Best thing is they also have the best farm system in place currently to boot. Sandy has so much levarge its not even funny. Mets cant wait to start the season. 90 wins is very possible this year

this is momma chamberlin in a phony profile...one of many

as if he knows sandy...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#35240 Mar 4, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Whats funny is Sandy is just like Omar.....does nothing cause Freddy wants it that way......still no FA signings and stupid trades like trade away their ace URA Dickey for a mere bag of shells....LMFAO
Is Freddy still broke after the madoff ponzi scheme fat momma? LMFAO
displaced Mets fan

Moultrie, GA

#35241 Mar 6, 2013
Jerry Grote wrote:
<quoted text>Eddie, Nieunwenhuis is a mystery to me. He looks the part and all, but he just can't hit major league pitching. I like the Cowgill kid. He plays the game the way it is supossed to be played. I always tell you, they'll win 50 and lose 50, it's the other 62 that determine the season. I am not expecting too much as we all know the plan was for 2014 to be the year that the things start to come together. I'm just going to watch to enjoy baseball and see some possible stars in the making.
I like your last sentence Jerry. Let's enjoy the development of these kids before our eyes and set our sights on 2014 and beyond. Say good bye to Johan after this season (maybe by mid-summer if he can stay healthy and productive) and let the young kids Harvey/Wheeler along with Niese head the rotation.

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Location hidden

#35242 Mar 7, 2013
Harvey was perfect today folks. Im telling you, cant wait for this season to start. Baseball is back in NY
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35243 Mar 7, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Harvey was perfect today folks. Im telling you, cant wait for this season to start. Baseball is back in NY
Oh boy fat momma against the mighty fish and mostly against their prospects too in a meaningless ST game....what a stupid moron.....LMFAO

“Palpatine ain't no”

Since: Dec 10

Jimmy the Greek

#35244 Mar 8, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
They suck. You know it. I know it. EEEEEEEEEverybody knows it.
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35245 Mar 8, 2013
TMshyster wrote:
<quoted text>
They suck. You know it. I know it. EEEEEEEEEverybody knows it.
Gotta remember now tman/momma is about as stupid as a squashed cockroach......LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#35246 Mar 8, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:

Hi Momma chamberlin. these met fans know you hide in multiple profiles...afraid to post in your momma one as it was laughed out of here years ago...

so, you took a version of the real tman. who never was as stupid as you...juicekees, cesspool, etc...

grow up and act like your age, 48.

did they find out the lie about the citi field suites? that was beyond funny

AS A RECAP, MOMMA/TMAN SENT A MESSAGE TO BROOKHAVEN JOHN, ASKING HIM TO LIE ABOUT GOING TO THE CITI FIELD SUITE TO PISS OFF "JIMBO AND PAUL"

THEN ASKED HIM TO SAY THEY WENT TO THE CLUBHOUSE TO MEET PLAYERS AFTER THE GAME

HILARIOUS...

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Location hidden

#35247 Mar 9, 2013
displaced Mets fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your last sentence Jerry. Let's enjoy the development of these kids before our eyes and set our sights on 2014 and beyond. Say good bye to Johan after this season (maybe by mid-summer if he can stay healthy and productive) and let the young kids Harvey/Wheeler along with Niese head the rotation.
Mets will be to much in the wild card hunt to trade away Johan this year. Next year Johan will be our 4th starter. Thats how deep this staff is and will be. As I've said before 2013 is a year to get experience before establishing a dynasty in 2014. This is the most upbeat I seen this team ever be. Can't rule out going hard after Robinson Cano next year to complete our infield. Juicekees won't sign him as the Boys have already locked the vault for the next 5 years or until they sell the team

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#35248 Mar 9, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Mets will be to much in the wild card hunt to trade away Johan this year. Next year Johan will be our 4th starter. Thats how deep this staff is and will be. As I've said before 2013 is a year to get experience before establishing a dynasty in 2014. This is the most upbeat I seen this team ever be. Can't rule out going hard after Robinson Cano next year to complete our infield. Juicekees won't sign him as the Boys have already locked the vault for the next 5 years or until they sell the team
Poor Momma......no one responds to his posts......as if he doesn't even exist.

Of course he exsists as a FLUFFER for Harry and his friends

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Location hidden

#35249 Mar 9, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Momma......no one responds to his posts......as if he doesn't even exist.
Of course he exsists as a FLUFFER for Harry and his friends
stop picking on me

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#35250 Mar 9, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>stop picking on me

way to go tman, he said momma, and you said stop picking on me...

stay in your momma profile..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#35251 Mar 9, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>stop picking on me
Ahhhhh poor momma crying his eyes out like a true scared stiff coward little baby....what a fat weasel.....LMFAO
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

#35252 Mar 9, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhhh poor momma crying his eyes out like a true scared stiff coward little baby....what a fat weasel.....LMFAO
Ret's Go Mets !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 31 min Maude 5,718
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 32 min jimi-yank 341,828
jets talk back (Dec '07) 49 min jimi-yank 15,177
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min hfcv 64,119
News Brooklyn College doesn't want police using camp... 52 min Long Island Liberal 4
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Junket 319,979
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 3 hr X Jet Fan from LI 7,144

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages