Giggle

Weaverville, NC

#35199 Feb 15, 2013
Tango wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah great moves by Sandy alright is why the mets outfield is the worst in all of baseball.....SP and pen also suck....lineup sucks...anymore stupidities moron? LMFAO
Chip you seem upset
Do you need a cookie ?

GIGGLE
GIGGLE
GIGGLE
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35200 Feb 15, 2013
Giggle wrote:
<quoted text>
Chip you seem upset
Do you need a cookie ?
GIGGLE
GIGGLE
GIGGLE
Hey momma moron....anymore stupid blockbusters?.....LMFAO

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#35203 Feb 23, 2013
St Lucy update. Wheeler was lights out and can easily win 15 games this year as can Harvey. Give Johan close to 20 wins and they will be right up there for the east or wild cards. Im noticing this team is full of energy and cant wait till the season starts. Sandy will work on acquiring a big slugger behind Wright at the deadline. NY baseball is back
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35204 Feb 23, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
St Lucy update. Wheeler was lights out and can easily win 15 games this year as can Harvey. Give Johan close to 20 wins and they will be right up there for the east or wild cards. Im noticing this team is full of energy and cant wait till the season starts. Sandy will work on acquiring a big slugger behind Wright at the deadline. NY baseball is back
Hey crackhead moron you're all giddy after 1 ST game LMFAO....it shows what a clueless fool you are.....expect a last place finish for the mutsies ya dope.....LMFAO
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35205 Feb 23, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
NY baseball has been back in the Bronx...5 world championships since 1996 most of any team in that duration...In flushing its been dead since 1986.....LMFAO
Fast Eddie

Columbia, SC

#35206 Feb 24, 2013
One spring game down and Mets fans can all rejoice over the fact that Zach Wheeler looked impressive, that Bobby Parnell got through the ninth frame without imploding after a pair of flukey plays put runners on base, and that Collin Cowgill showed some spark at bat and on the bases. Most important of all is the fact that there were no injuries to any of the important players.

When you're a Met fan, you have to feel good about any game that manages to fall into the "not awful" category. Hope springs eternal.

Veloz

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Location hidden

#35207 Feb 24, 2013
Fast Eddie wrote:
One spring game down and Mets fans can all rejoice over the fact that Zach Wheeler looked impressive, that Bobby Parnell got through the ninth frame without imploding after a pair of flukey plays put runners on base, and that Collin Cowgill showed some spark at bat and on the bases. Most important of all is the fact that there were no injuries to any of the important players.
When you're a Met fan, you have to feel good about any game that manages to fall into the "not awful" category. Hope springs eternal.
Veloz
I'm telling you Eddie this Wheeler kid is the real deal. Best youngster this team has had since the Doc. I cant wait for this season to begin and see all this potential turning into wins. and then in 2014 with the additions Sandy will make, this team is looking potentially at a dynasty like it was in the 80's with all there talent. NY baseball is back

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#35208 Feb 24, 2013
Fast Eddie wrote:
Veloz
I saw Zach live yesterday for the first time and all I can say is WOW...I was also equally impressed with Parnell who has added a few needed pounds which seems to have made his fastball even more overpowering, he topped out at 101....this may be his break-out year as his head seems to be in the right place. Speaking of weight Zach has been put on a special diet for that purpose the kid still has alot of growing to do and when he fully develops it could get scarey
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35209 Feb 24, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I saw Zach live yesterday for the first time and all I can say is WOW...I was also equally impressed with Parnell who has added a few needed pounds which seems to have made his fastball even more overpowering, he topped out at 101....this may be his break-out year as his head seems to be in the right place. Speaking of weight Zach has been put on a special diet for that purpose the kid still has alot of growing to do and when he fully develops it could get scarey
Didn't you say you drug infested moron you were smoking allot of crack yesterday trying out your brand new pipe.....before you put on the game in your nasty smelling basement? LMFAO
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35210 Feb 24, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>I'm telling you Eddie this Wheeler kid is the real deal. Best youngster this team has had since the Doc. I cant wait for this season to begin and see all this potential turning into wins. and then in 2014 with the additions Sandy will make, this team is looking potentially at a dynasty like it was in the 80's with all there talent. NY baseball is back
After a 2 inning outing pitching to mostly AAA hitters....walked one threw a WP and you acted like the mutsies just won a WS from their 1st ST game geez......boy smoke some crack momma and you get really stupid....more so than what you usually are huh moron? LMFAO
Fast Eddie

Columbia, SC

#35211 Feb 26, 2013
In 2011 Lucas Duda hit for both power and average, then nosedived in 2012. Now he's undergoing a complete batter's-box makeover to eliminate the bat waggle and double toe-tap that served him so well in '11. Why would anyone be surprised that Lucas is now so screwed up that he could!'t hit a beach ball if they tossed it his way?

I guess I've seen this scenario play out to the Mets' detriment too many times in past years. I foresee Duda's demise and eventual trade to another team, where, of course, he will flourish.

Boy, I sure hope i' wrong about this.

Veloz

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Location hidden

#35212 Feb 26, 2013
Fast Eddie wrote:
In 2011 Lucas Duda hit for both power and average, then nosedived in 2012. Now he's undergoing a complete batter's-box makeover to eliminate the bat waggle and double toe-tap that served him so well in '11. Why would anyone be surprised that Lucas is now so screwed up that he could!'t hit a beach ball if they tossed it his way?
I guess I've seen this scenario play out to the Mets' detriment too many times in past years. I foresee Duda's demise and eventual trade to another team, where, of course, he will flourish.
Boy, I sure hope i' wrong about this.
Veloz
not to worry Eddie at all. He'll be fine. Keep in mind with all the young talent at Sandys disposel he can always find another slugger to put between him and Wright. This team will be playing both small ball and long ball if needed. This pitching staff will grow this year and we'll be seeing amazing potential at times. In 2014, this team will be loaded, stocked and winning multiple world series. NY baseball is finally back

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#35213 Feb 26, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>not to worry Eddie at all. He'll be fine. Keep in mind with all the young talent at Sandys disposel he can always find another slugger to put between him and Wright. This team will be playing both small ball and long ball if needed. This pitching staff will grow this year and we'll be seeing amazing potential at times. In 2014, this team will be loaded, stocked and winning multiple world series. NY baseball is finally back
I got to tell you........for a FLUFFER, you are very entertaining. Keep them jokes coming
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35214 Feb 26, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>not to worry Eddie at all. He'll be fine. Keep in mind with all the young talent at Sandys disposel he can always find another slugger to put between him and Wright. This team will be playing both small ball and long ball if needed. This pitching staff will grow this year and we'll be seeing amazing potential at times. In 2014, this team will be loaded, stocked and winning multiple world series. NY baseball is finally back
Than come May....you will do your annual QUITTING.....we got your fantasy BS stories down like a book stupid momma......hey moron any blockbusters on the horizon? LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#35215 Feb 26, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:

tman/momma chamberlin...the same poster...as if all do not know it

desperate for attention

say, did you tell them everyone in the yank forum knows you're a fraud?

the citi field suites exposed as a lie...

no, you did not go to st lucie to see the mets and never have

alone in the carolinas...afraid...

keep up the good posting, its noticed...

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#35216 Feb 26, 2013
Hey, you guys might as well get in on the fun too!

Vote for your favorite Unbiased lie in my latest poll: Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far)

The Candidates are as follows:

"I loaned Brookaven John money"

"I introduced Brookaven John to his wife"

"I never shared anything with Magicrat"

"I don't take from my Dad what I didn't earn"

"Just be nervous"

"I'm a former Congressman"

"I have 24 hour Armed Guards"

"I'm married"

"I forbid Obama talk in here"

"I have my own library"

Vote Early & Vote Often @
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TS3TABRSADR4QF...

Don't forget to leave a comment, let's keep this poll at the top of the list! Don't let it get "buried"!

Let your voice be heard!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#35217 Feb 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I saw Zach live yesterday for the first time and all I can say is WOW...I was also equally impressed with Parnell who has added a few needed pounds which seems to have made his fastball even more overpowering, he topped out at 101....this may be his break-out year as his head seems to be in the right place. Speaking of weight Zach has been put on a special diet for that purpose the kid still has alot of growing to do and when he fully develops it could get scarey
Hey buddy....last year you came on with your t-man handle and said numerous times the mets are a joke....."we had better leadership under Omar" phony impersonations of being a bad team remember moron?

http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TL9GTI3N6Q5MAR...
Michael Kay

AOL

#35218 Feb 27, 2013
Tango wrote:
<quoted text>NY baseball has been back in the Bronx...5 world championships since 1996 most of any team in that duration...In flushing its been dead since 1986.....LMFAO
The stated mission of this organization is to win the World Series, anything less is failure. Using this logic, as put forth by the Yankee organization, the Yankees have had failure seasons for 11 of the past 12 seasons. You can spin it any way you want, but I am only repeating what the Yankee organization has told the media and the fans. Making the playoffs doesn't matter, winning a Division doesn't matter, winning the American League Championship doesn't matter. Winning a World Series in 1999 doesn't matter because it is 2013 and the only thing that matters is winning a World Series right now, anyhting less is failure.

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Location hidden

#35219 Feb 27, 2013
No cause of worrie or alarm. Future phenom Wheeler being rested today just as precautionary. No need to take any risks with a guy this loaded with talent.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#35220 Feb 27, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
No cause of worrie or alarm. Future phenom Wheeler being rested today just as precautionary. No need to take any risks with a guy this loaded with talent.
PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla.-- The Mets scratched prospect Zack Wheeler from Wednesday's start after he strained a right oblique muscle taking batting practice.

"Strained" sounds more than "precautionary" to me, Momma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 14 min SKYWALKER 10,582
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 29 min reddevil76 2,918
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,679
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr YANKEES 4 LIFE 308,008
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr cpeter1313 305,647
Oil company bilked out of $142,000 (Mar '07) 6 hr girl 334
OBAMA the present day EDSEL (Feb '14) 7 hr Maude 2
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••