“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#35169 Jan 29, 2013
Update: Sandy has made his final offer to Boras regarding Bourn....a very generous 3 year deal with a player option on a 4th, as a Met fan you can't ask for more. Sandy is the anti-Omar and will not make any knee jerk signings. He's right on target with 2014 as the farm sysyem is overflowing with young talent. I go back to the early 80's the last time I saw such a rebuilding project from within from a ML baseball team. Sandys using Frank Cashens blueprint to perfection. Terry will be on the bench for at least one more year, maybe two, keeping the seat warm for Wally as he develops the young talent and instills his brand of hard nosed baseball in them, showing the kids his ring everyday day. Sandys done a fine job to this point with the Dickey trade being the icing on the cake, the two kids he got for RA are incredible and will be the main stays of this young team for years to come.
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35170 Jan 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Update: Sandy has made his final offer to Boras regarding Bourn....a very generous 3 year deal with a player option on a 4th, as a Met fan you can't ask for more. Sandy is the anti-Omar and will not make any knee jerk signings. He's right on target with 2014 as the farm sysyem is overflowing with young talent. I go back to the early 80's the last time I saw such a rebuilding project from within from a ML baseball team. Sandys using Frank Cashens blueprint to perfection. Terry will be on the bench for at least one more year, maybe two, keeping the seat warm for Wally as he develops the young talent and instills his brand of hard nosed baseball in them, showing the kids his ring everyday day. Sandys done a fine job to this point with the Dickey trade being the icing on the cake, the two kids he got for RA are incredible and will be the main stays of this young team for years to come.
Can you provide any link here moron...or any $$$$ amount on the deal moron....c'mon fatso I need a good laugh at your stupid blockbuster ya fool....after all you've been saying this shit for over 2 months now ya crackhead dope ya......ROTFLMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#35171 Jan 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

lmfao...as if you know anything...have you told them about your met suite? you work for the mets, jets and nets? your private jet?

get lost you fat liar...you live in the carolinas...on disability..

hi slackers and pete case!

no more tman profile fattie...
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35172 Jan 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Yeah can you share with us slackers/Pete Case the kinda deals sandy has done since he's been a mut GM....c'mon fatso I need a good laugh...cause I can't recall any ya fat dope ya.....
Fast Eddie

Myrtle Beach, SC

#35174 Feb 10, 2013
Sometimes being an Old Fart has its advantages. The more I think about it, the more Lucas Duda reminds me of the 1970-era immobile LF, Greg Luzinski, who played for the Phillies; he played 15 seasons and stroked a total of 307 HR, surpassing the 30 HR mark on four occasions. The Bull patrolled the outfield with all the range of a statue, but nobody in Philadelphia seemed to mind very much, perhaps because they had CF Garry Maddox to cover most of left-center. If the Mets can manage to land Michael Bourne, Duda's limited range will be less of a defensive liability.

And now for a word about 2B Danny Murphy. Now that he has no competition for the position, maybe he can relax and have the kind of season that would make him attractive to other teams for a trade. He's not indispensable but is a bonafide MLB hitter who might bring something of value in a trade, an OF prospect perhaps.

Veloz
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35175 Feb 10, 2013
Fast Eddie wrote:
Sometimes being an Old Fart has its advantages. The more I think about it, the more Lucas Duda reminds me of the 1970-era immobile LF, Greg Luzinski, who played for the Phillies; he played 15 seasons and stroked a total of 307 HR, surpassing the 30 HR mark on four occasions. The Bull patrolled the outfield with all the range of a statue, but nobody in Philadelphia seemed to mind very much, perhaps because they had CF Garry Maddox to cover most of left-center. If the Mets can manage to land Michael Bourne, Duda's limited range will be less of a defensive liability.
And now for a word about 2B Danny Murphy. Now that he has no competition for the position, maybe he can relax and have the kind of season that would make him attractive to other teams for a trade. He's not indispensable but is a bonafide MLB hitter who might bring something of value in a trade, an OF prospect perhaps.
Veloz
Only thing Duda reminds me of the "bull"....is how slow he is.....too bad the NL doesn't have the DH rule....lol

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#35176 Feb 11, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

all met fans, go back to page 1562...your own displaced laughed at this moron years ago with his blockbuster bs...

its now 5 years and your supposed in on the mets is a joke

its 0-5 years on blockbusters...i admit, after 99 misses you are due

tell them how you get paid by the mets...your suite at citi...

how a gambler with ties to bookies, an admitted racist and bigot can work for the mets...

still waiting...

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#35177 Feb 11, 2013
UPDATE : Watched the first official day of Mets spring traning via monitors at the BIG CITI everyone looked great, loose and raring to go. As you all know 90 percent of the Mets have been in camp for a month so today was only bothersome because of the media, Sandy and his legal team are trying to work out an agreement with MLB regarding the signing of Bourne which you all know is being held up because the Mets refuse to give up their number one pick...look for it to go to arbitration soon...I'll keep you all posted throughout the spring
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35178 Feb 11, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
UPDATE : Watched the first official day of Mets spring traning via monitors at the BIG CITI everyone looked great, loose and raring to go. As you all know 90 percent of the Mets have been in camp for a month so today was only bothersome because of the media, Sandy and his legal team are trying to work out an agreement with MLB regarding the signing of Bourne which you all know is being held up because the Mets refuse to give up their number one pick...look for it to go to arbitration soon...I'll keep you all posted throughout the spring
Hey idiot tell this forum how stupid you were ya crackhead dope about Ike's big blast today before pitchers and catchers report you bean brain moron.....LMFAO
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35179 Feb 11, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Yeah how bout I'll keep you posted dopey......the signing of Bourn just happened.....to the Indians that is for 4 years 48M......guess it means either Sandy lied to you or the idiot Fred Wilpon just couldn't ante up because he's too broke from the Madoff ponzi scheme ya fuckinmoron.....ROTFLMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#35180 Feb 11, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
guess sandy did not tell you he's gone...

lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#35181 Feb 11, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
lmfao...hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha...arbitration soon??

wtf....he's gone...more bs

you live in the carolinas

i have begged you to answer this...and stop lying to met fans

1..you are a degenerate gambler with bookies, a convicted criminal, a racist, bigot...explain to us how you work for the mets and jets...

a liar..some fat out of work bum who has no job..

good call, sandy in on the bourn deal...
Tango

Phoenix, AZ

#35182 Feb 11, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Update....Bourne is headed for the Tribe you idiot.....BINGO you and your bullshit blockbuster stories are WRONG once again.....wheres Displaced met fan to yell at fat momma and to tell him to keep his big fat trap shut....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#35183 Feb 11, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/02/mets-ma...

actually, the mets did NOT GO INTO ARBITRATION...lmfao

as if anyone should ever believe him...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#35184 Feb 11, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/02/mets-ma...
actually, the mets did NOT GO INTO ARBITRATION...lmfao
as if anyone should ever believe him...
Of course they didn't go to arbitration all lies from the fat pig.....momma was doing his usual....lying to everyone with his own stupid bullshit theory that was way off once again......these people on here know not to trust the idiot momma chamberlin.....Displaced met fan put momma in his place and told him to take a hike from here and take his stupid bullshit blockbusters with him....along with the Omar pipeline connection crap......never met a bigger clown than momma that believes his own stupid bullshit....what a fool....LMFAO

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#35185 Feb 12, 2013
Another great move by Sandy and company. The day Scott Boras gets over on Sandy is the day he should quit. Sandy refused to give up his number one pick for a player of Bournes caliber and I couldnt agree with him more. The Mets offer of 3 with an option was more than fair in fact his yearly salary would have been higher. Sandy will continue his fight with MLB regarding the bogus first round non signings and not being penalized the following year, all in all another great day for the Mets future.
Good job

Islip, NY

#35186 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Another great move by Sandy and company. The day Scott Boras gets over on Sandy is the day he should quit. Sandy refused to give up his number one pick for a player of Bournes caliber and I couldnt agree with him more. The Mets offer of 3 with an option was more than fair in fact his yearly salary would have been higher. Sandy will continue his fight with MLB regarding the bogus first round non signings and not being penalized the following year, all in all another great day for the Mets future.
Sandy has obtained Wheeler a legit chance to be a number 1 for a Beltran rental,

he has obtained 2 legit prospects for a 38 year old pitcher,

and he has maintained their draft picks rather then going all in on Bourne.

I like what he is doing and the Mets have a legit chance to be a great team in 2 years and stay a great team for a while unlike the past when they would panic and make dumb deals, like signing Bay, or trading for Zambrano.

Sandy is doing a great job. I only regret that he didn't sign Jose Reyes, but that was on the Wilpons financial situation.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#35187 Feb 12, 2013
Good job wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandy has obtained Wheeler a legit chance to be a number 1 for a Beltran rental,
he has obtained 2 legit prospects for a 38 year old pitcher,
and he has maintained their draft picks rather then going all in on Bourne.
I like what he is doing and the Mets have a legit chance to be a great team in 2 years and stay a great team for a while unlike the past when they would panic and make dumb deals, like signing Bay, or trading for Zambrano.
Sandy is doing a great job. I only regret that he didn't sign Jose Reyes, but that was on the Wilpons financial situation.
Should the Mets not be in contention for a WC spot this trade deadline look for Sandy to do the same with Johan, he's already sent out feelers and we can only hope he can come up with someone as talented as Wheeler. The future looks very very bright

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#35188 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Should the Mets not be in contention for a WC spot this trade deadline look for Sandy to do the same with Johan, he's already sent out feelers and we can only hope he can come up with someone as talented as Wheeler. The future looks very very bright

was that your first post from a mets fan in months? its obvious he has no clue about you and your bs

why not let him know you work for the mets and jets!

you have a private suite at citi!

why not tell him the truth..a degenerate gambler, with bookies..a racist, bigot..laughed at daily in this forum, the jets and yanks for your lies and blockbusters...

and, best of all...you live in the carolinas, out of work..

but, you do a good job of lying...kudos for fooling one guy out of hundreds...lmao..

yeah, some team is dying to pick up johan and half that salary...and be stuck with the option...not to mention he fades at the end of the year..

objective..ah, no...

keep up the good posting slackers, its noticed...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#35189 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

the truth was you got busted in a lie...arbitration huh...bs...within an hour of that post he was gone...

no arb...you lying fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 4 min NEMO 5,428
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 4 min jimi-yank 341,168
jets talk back (Dec '07) 10 min jimi-yank 14,841
So Obama doesn't like the public tone? 56 min LVPD is Incompetent 6
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 318,344
Poor people should pack up and leave New York 1 hr Ace 11
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 1 hr Bruser 8,609

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance