I Sell Elegant African Jewelry. Conta...

I Sell Elegant African Jewelry. Contact me!

Posted in the Jackson-Heights Forum

Since: Oct 10

#1 Oct 7, 2010
Hi All,

I belong to the arts and crafts industry and I make elegant African crafts such as jewelries( necklaces, bracelets, earings, etc), bags and other handmade african products.

I do this work and I go to school at the same time. I manage a small shop with my assistant and I'm looking forward to finding business contacts or sales persons who are interested in my works and what I have to sell. I want to use the little earnings I make from the sales of my handicrafts to finance my schooling, so when you buy from me I call it ''sympathy for education''. I'm looking up to expanding and putting up a website when things go well. All persons( individuals, co-operate entities, stores and gift shops) who wish to do business with me are cordially welcomed.

My products are very elegant, beautiful, quality and portrays the rich African culture and beauty. I offer you a wide range of hand crafted ethnic jewelry. My jewelry has been made using traditional techniques and ethnic beads or natural resources. They are made from materials such as leather, wood, stones, recycled glass and beads, animal bone/products.

I will outline my terms and conditions of doing business with you if you are interested in buying and selling my handicrafts. I supply samples of product that my clients are interested in. My customers are assured of affordable prices and guarantee of delivery of products they order from me.

The following are my contacts if you wish to do business with me. I look forward to finding good business contacts and doing genuine business with them. I will reply/ respond to any contact and thanks for reading through.

E- mail: [email protected]
Y! Messanger: sidzakdim
Msn Messanger: [email protected]
Contact Number: 00233245515949
Grand Wizard

Montvale, NJ

#2 Oct 7, 2010
Do you carry any shrunken Obama heads?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 8, 2010
By elegant you mean huge gawdy ugly gold plated crap, right? Maybe some turqois, opals, or onyx?
Once you go Black

Lindenhurst, NY

#4 Oct 8, 2010
please describe in detail your latest sexual experience.
special edd

West Islip, NY

#5 Oct 8, 2010
Can I get one of those mercedes emblems on a chain.

Location hidden

#6 Oct 8, 2010
special edd wrote:
Can I get one of those mercedes emblems on a chain.
. I want one too, on a thick gold plated log chain. I want a 4 finger ring that says "crack dealer" on it too. And a chrome grill so big I can't close my mouth. Ooooh, and I lighted belt buckle bright enough to see from jupiter, that I can wear with my bright orange, green, purple, and yellow smock and leapard print hat. And some 36' rims for my beat up 87 caprice. Sorry, this is too easy, and too much fun! Next!

Location hidden

#7 Oct 8, 2010
Ya know, I got a little meaner than I meant to. Sorry. Sometimes my internal editor takes a break. You can hit me now. The london forum is so ugly that after being there a bit it has an effecton you.
Slug eyes

Bronx, NY

#8 Oct 8, 2010
Can I get a necklace made from negro teeth?

#9 Jan 24, 2013
I've lived in Eastern Africa (Uganda, Kenya, S. Sudan) for some years. Where is your jewelry from? I love African art!!!
Btw. there is one more place where you can put you advert. If you think it's a spam, don't check it:D
I just resently found out about the new free universal trading service. Selling Fees 0%! Buying Fees 0%!
Individual Listing Fees 0%! Final Value Fees 0%! Free Advanced Store (100 items)!
You can check it out here www.salecity.me
I hope it's helpful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? 4 min Citizen 3,758
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 9 min SweLL GirL 12,959
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 10 min Will_Power II 11,593
jets talk back (Dec '07) 17 min Guinness Drinker 10,862
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 53 min Maude 19,837
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 56 min jimi-yank 37,084
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 7,135
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages