Sherri

Massapequa Park, NY

#1 Apr 30, 2013
foxnews.com , Urban Hunters use Dogs to Track Rats

I want New York to be free of rats like New Zealand is.

Would you believe Peta is giving flack about the rats being hunted?

Not a word about the wonderful Dolphins who have been lost here. Dolphins who actually help human beings.

I would like to propose a goal of a rat free New York. That would be nice. It would also be a challenge. I heard that rats will multiply if they find out some are disappearing.
Jan

Freeport, NY

#2 Aug 13, 2013
Maybe we could send them to India. They have a temple there for rats. They worship rats, and have bowls of milk out for them to drink.

What say all? We could mail them to India.
Zephyr

Freeport, NY

#3 Aug 18, 2013
While everyone bickers, the rats are chubby and all over the place

I want them gone yesterday.

I know there are people who can do this. It's their profession.

One thing about CATSomydius, he probably has connections for this, and experience with it.

Maybe he could solve the problem.

If he gets rid of the rats and mice, he can be Mayor. That's a fair thing right? What dya think?
CTM

Southbury, CT

#4 Aug 18, 2013
Didn't the City offer a bounty on each dead rat in the 60s? Would give some people extra cash and that would be two birds with one stone. Fewer rats cheap and help the lower economy. Caught with trap, not shot, fifty cents each? Dozen traps and a jar of peanut butter and you get a small business. Don't tax anybody on this unless they bring in ten thousand rats at a time.
Zephyr

Massapequa Park, NY

#5 Aug 20, 2013
CTM wrote:
Didn't the City offer a bounty on each dead rat in the 60s? Would give some people extra cash and that would be two birds with one stone. Fewer rats cheap and help the lower economy. Caught with trap, not shot, fifty cents each? Dozen traps and a jar of peanut butter and you get a small business. Don't tax anybody on this unless they bring in ten thousand rats at a time.
Thats what I was thinking. With all the angry unemployed people around, they could get 5 cents apiece for each rat.

But you need a strategy with rats. If rats notice their population is getting low, they will compensate with reproduction.

How about a slogan "Rat free by 23 (2023).
Plotts

Stony Brook, NY

#6 Aug 20, 2013
Are we talking about animals or politicians?
Zephyr

Massapequa Park, NY

#7 Aug 20, 2013
Plotts wrote:
Are we talking about animals or politicians?
Rodents. Animals.
shameless-li

United States

#8 Aug 20, 2013
Sherri wrote:
I heard that rats will multiply if they find out some are disappearing.
did the little voice in your head tell you that...

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#9 Aug 20, 2013
I'm on it!
First target.... the Schumer Rat. Hard to pin down unless you have a bona fide photo opportunity for him.
Next... the Weiner Rat. Easy to pin down, especially after photo opportunites (he loves 'em!).
Ultimately... the Bloomberg Rat. Lure him into your trap with a 17-ounce soft drink of your choice.

Then... onto Washington and even bigger rats.
Zephyr

Massapequa Park, NY

#10 Aug 20, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
did the little voice in your head tell you that...
No Dorkface. I read it in an article. You are so obnoxious. Why don't you take a long walk off a short pier, as they used to say.

You think you are so hip, and you are so clueless, its pathetic.

However, I bless you and release you,( and therefore release myself) I do not want to be tied to you in any way.

Please take your non sense somewhere else. You must be confusing me with somebody who gives a d--mn
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#11 Aug 21, 2013
Zephyr wrote:
<quoted text>
However, I bless you and release you,( and therefore release myself) I do not want to be tied to you in any way.
believe me, your not....
read some of your comments, they're pretty comical especially when you try to rant on black people.
you don't realize how stupid you sound, but then again, i'll remind you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 9 min TMAN_Mets 36,034
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 13 min Guinness Drinker 19,541
Time to go? 14 min Kato 1,000
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 20 min FuMan Chu Yanks 318,207
Zeal for Life Challenge potential side effects:... (Sep '13) 40 min Atomy Ly Mar 37
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr NYC 54,005
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr jimi-yank 3,887
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages