Review: United Public Adjusters & App...

Review: United Public Adjusters & Appraisers Inc.

Posted in the Jackson-Heights Forum

Jeff

South Ozone Park, NY

#1 Feb 15, 2013
AMAZING COMPANY!
Mr Paul

New York, NY

#2 Dec 16, 2013
I received a favorable settlement on my claim because of United.
joey c

Jersey City, NJ

#3 Feb 8, 2014
I used United Public adjusters about two years ago when I had a fire in my home. They exceeded my expectations. They really did fight for me and my family!
Samantha

Smithtown, NY

#6 Jun 22, 2014
Mike handled my claim a couple of years ago when I had a fire in my basement. He was always there for me and did a great job dealing with my insurance company.
Margaret Hellman

New York, NY

#8 May 6, 2015
Mike and Anthony are the best! It sucks that the insurance company never wants to pay the right amount for a claim but Mike and Anthony fought tooth and nail for my water claim last month. I was so happy with the results. I recommended them to 3 other friends and co workers of mine who had damages as well! Rock on United!!!
Ricky

New York, NY

#10 Thursday Jun 25
United was absolutely fantastic. Phil, Michael and Anthony were all a pleasure to work with. The insurance company tried numerous times to pay out quickly at a low rate. United worked diligently and thoroughly resulting in a higher payout. I highly recommend United for any and all of your insurance issues and claims. They will bring your property back to where it should be!

A million thanks!
Ray

United States

#11 Thursday Jun 25
I used United about 2 years ago for a house fire, they were outstanding. Anthony, Mike, and Phil were always just a phone call away and we're pleased to assist with any issue.

United is the best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton delivers first presidential cam... 11 min FUhillary 181
Time to go? 17 min neveratfault 818
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 40 min DBWriter 4,938
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 54 min jimi-yank 36,022
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 318,214
Jacqueline DuBois 3 hr Jen F 3
Marco Rubio - President of the USA - 2016 3 hr Tony 102
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE