Mayor Michael Bloomberg drugs: Bloomberg says combating addiction...

Jan 11, 2013 Full story: Daily Mail

'So you'll suffer a little bit': Bloomberg says combating addiction 'epidemic' is priority as he hits back at claims that plan to restrict prescription painkillers will penalize poor New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has launched a crackdown on prescription drugs being dispensed at the city's emergency rooms on Thursday But Bloomberg said there was ... (more)

Read more
melvin polatnick

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Dealers of opiate based pain killers will become wealthier now that the ban of pain killers is on. Criminals will be knocking at doors offering pain killers for cheap. Seniors in Florida will be supplementing their incomes by selling millions of pain killers to visiting NYC drug dealers at an average price of 50 cents a pill. The terminally unemployed will be busy now that pain pills have become hard to get in hospitals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min zion 52,335
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 29 min FuMan Chu Yanks 314,593
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 35 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 309,261
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 42 min Enough 18,349
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 2 hr scirocco 2,192
Rangers talk back (Oct '07) 2 hr MSG Insider 7,353
Michael young 3 hr no one 14
Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]