The United Hates of America
ZCs

New York, NY

#1556 Aug 27, 2014
Krap Slop proves over and over again that he is one big dumb Hillbilly dope.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1557 Aug 27, 2014
ZCs wrote:
Krap Slop proves over and over again that he is one big dumb Hillbilly dope.
And a 730 exam candidate.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1558 Aug 30, 2014
# 56, the racist KKK aka :

Kook

Klutz

Klowns

Looks as if the KKK has members in the Hamptons.
The KKK has been leaving recruitment pamphlets next to mailboxes and in driveways in Hampton Bays the past couple of weeks.
The hate filled pamphlets include racist cartoons and caution people to "beware" of people looking to steal their jobs in the Suffolk County community, said the South Hampton Town Police Department.
The pamphlets promote the Loyal White Knights, a North Carolina based Klan group, which has recruited in other states.
Robert Jones, grand dragon of the Loyal White Knights, claims he didn't know anything about the New York recruitment, but said he had an idea what it is about.
"Everybody's fed up with immigration," Jones told Newsday, who first reported the pamphlets.
Hampton Bays a less tony western part of the Hamptons, has a population of 13,000, that is 66% white and 29% Latino according to the latest Census figures with the Latino numbers on the rise.
Those Kook Klutz Klowns are an outdated bunch of pathetic morons.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1559 Aug 30, 2014
#57, the racist Staten Island imbeciles who spray painted racial slurs on five vehicles last Sunday, a half mile from the protest march for the murder of Eric Garner by chokehold at the hands of NYPD dirtbag Daniel Pantaleo.
The NYPD's Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating.

“Something's heavy on my heart”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1561 Aug 31, 2014
ILAL wrote:
#55, People magazine, a discriminatory organization that intentionally focus it's stories on white people and white celebrities.
A lawsuit has been filed by Tatsha Robertson, 48, the only black senior editor the magazine has ever had.
She says only five of the 110 employees are black.
Robertson's lawyer, David Gottlieb of Wigdor LLP, said, " The media has a responsibility to report and act with integrity. People magazine has betrayed that responsibility by engaging in discrimination, both in it's pages and through it's employment practices."
The suit seeks unspecified damages from People, Time Inc. and Gleick.
#55 ? Pardon me but Hater number 55 was already mentioned 3 days prior to this post. Shouldn't this be Hater #56, or at least #55a ? Why did you ignore skip over the other poster's hater ? It wasn't because you are only counting white haters is it ? This wouldn't be a racist thread now, would it ?!?!
Just Saying

Brentwood, NY

#1562 Sep 2, 2014
ILAL wrote:
#55, People magazine, a discriminatory organization that intentionally focus it's stories on white people and white celebrities.
A lawsuit has been filed by Tatsha Robertson, 48, the only black senior editor the magazine has ever had.
She says only five of the 110 employees are black.
Robertson's lawyer, David Gottlieb of Wigdor LLP, said, " The media has a responsibility to report and act with integrity. People magazine has betrayed that responsibility by engaging in discrimination, both in it's pages and through it's employment practices."
The suit seeks unspecified damages from People, Time Inc. and Gleick.
How many white employees do JET and EBONY magazines have? How many of their articles are about white people?
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1564 Sep 3, 2014
#58, Ted Cruz, the idiotic Republican Teabagger Nut Loon senator of Texas who makes a lot of stupid statements.
In his latest, incoherent rant that are always based on imagination never facts, he stated in a speech this past Saturday to the Koch brothers money backed group, Americans for Prosperity, he stated, "Now I understand that Manhattan is very concerned with their security with the Bronx, but it's a little different on 2,000 miles of the Rio Grande."
He also stated he was tired of hearing "Yankee politicians" like NY Senator Chuck Schumer "lecture" on immigration.
Cruz, who is foreign born of Cuban descent, was quickly retorted by City Council Speaker Melissa Mark - Viverito whose district includes the Bronx. "It's sad that Ted Cruz would use tired and wrong stereotypes about the Bronx to try advance his extreme political agenda."
Bronx Borough President Rubin Diaz Jr. called the comments "disgusting."

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1565 Sep 3, 2014
ILAL wrote:
#58, Ted Cruz, the idiotic Republican Teabagger Nut Loon senator of Texas who makes a lot of stupid statements.
In his latest, incoherent rant that are always based on imagination never facts, he stated in a speech this past Saturday to the Koch brothers money backed group, Americans for Prosperity, he stated, "Now I understand that Manhattan is very concerned with their security with the Bronx, but it's a little different on 2,000 miles of the Rio Grande."
He also stated he was tired of hearing "Yankee politicians" like NY Senator Chuck Schumer "lecture" on immigration.
Cruz, who is foreign born of Cuban descent, was quickly retorted by City Council Speaker Melissa Mark - Viverito whose district includes the Bronx. "It's sad that Ted Cruz would use tired and wrong stereotypes about the Bronx to try advance his extreme political agenda."

Father of man killed by illegal immigrant demands Obama visit son's grave...
Shadow

New York, NY

#1566 Sep 3, 2014
ILAL wrote:
Who wrote this ? Certainly not you.

Does Topix condone plagiarism ?
ZCs

New York, NY

#1567 Sep 3, 2014
Are you stupid?

Topix does not condone idiots

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1570 Sep 3, 2014
ZCs wrote:
Are you stupid?
Topix does not condone idiots
Yo hair is nappy, but duz u kno yo pappy?
ZCs

New York, NY

#1571 Sep 4, 2014
Do you know that I am your daddy.
ZCs

New York, NY

#1572 Sep 4, 2014
59) Joseph Caleca

- Police have arrested a 55-year-old New York man on charges he called a Sikh man a terrorist and mowed him down with his pickup truck.

The encounter happened July 30 in Richmond Hill, Queens.

The New York Post reports ( http://bit.ly/1o8TRKo ) that Joseph Caleca and 29-year-old Sandeep Singh exchanged words because Singh's car door was blocking the street.

Police say Caleca called Singh a terrorist before hitting him with his truck. Police say Caleca then accelerated, hit Singh and dragged him several feet before fleeing.

Caleca, of Setauket on Long Island, was arrested late Monday on charges of attempted murder as a hate crime and assault as a hate crime. No information on a lawyer for him was available.

Singh was treated at Jamaica Hospital for abdominal and back injuries.

---

Location hidden

#1575 Sep 5, 2014
ZCs wrote:
59) Joseph Caleca
- Police have arrested a 55-year-old New York man on charges he called a Sikh man a terrorist and mowed him down with his pickup truck.
The New York Post reports ( http://bit.ly/1o8TRKo ) that Joseph Caleca and 29-year-old Sandeep Singh exchanged words because Singh's car door was blocking the street.
Police say Caleca called Singh a terrorist before hitting him with his truck. Police say Caleca then accelerated, hit Singh and dragged him several feet before fleeing.
Caleca, of Setauket on Long Island, was arrested late Monday on charges of attempted murder as a hate crime and assault as a hate crime. No information on a lawyer for him was available.
---
59 ??? We are already up to 62.
Is there a reason you ignored and skipped over #60 & #61 - Bernard R. Dixon and Garry Lormejuste ?
Are they not haters ???
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1577 Sep 7, 2014
# 60, Brian Boshell, 45, the Bay Ridge, Brooklyn racist bottom feeder who has 56 arrests and 34 misdemeanor convictions for small time crimes, attacked an Arab civil rights activist in Brooklyn this past Wednesday.
He hurled slurs, threw a garbage can at her weighing approximately 150 lbs, and threatened to behead her to "see how your people feel about it," and called her an "Arab b****" and insulted her in Arabic.
The victim is Linda Sarsour, director of the Arab American Association of New York, who was leaving headquarters on Fifth Ave, when Boshell threatened her.
Boshell, who is white was charged with menacing and aggravated harassment as a hate crime and criminal possession of a weapon.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1579 Sep 7, 2014
# 61, Hanna Strong, a Syracuse University soccer player who made racist and homophobic rants that were caught on camera.
An undated video posted on Instagram shows Hanna Strong shouting at a black student who was walking away from the confrontation with his hands up
Strong said, "If you touch me, it will be over," before turning to the person filming her.
"Are you recording this? You f***ing ass n*****. "It's bulls***."
"Call me out on saying the N - word? I don't give a sh**, then she said, "Don't record me saying this!"
The video prompted the university's Department of Public Safety and Title IX Office to open an investigation.
"This type of intolerant and hurtful language, focused on both race and sexual orientation,... has no place at Syracuse University," athletic director Daryl Gross said Saturday.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1580 Sep 7, 2014
ZCs wrote:
59) Joseph Caleca
---
A shame that in 2014 people still have racist attitudes in America.
Joseph Caleca is a low life, racist punk, coward and a bottom feeder, the worst element in society.

Location hidden

#1582 Sep 7, 2014
ILAL wrote:
# 61, Hanna Strong, a Syracuse University soccer player who made racist and homophobic rants that were caught on camera.
An undated video posted on Instagram shows Hanna Strong shouting at a black student who was walking away from the confrontation with his hands up
Strong said, "If you touch me, it will be over," before turning to the person filming her.
"Are you recording this? You f***ing ass n*****. "It's bulls***."
"Call me out on saying the N - word? I don't give a sh**, then she said, "Don't record me saying this!"
The video prompted the university's Department of Public Safety and Title IX Office to open an investigation.
"This type of intolerant and hurtful language, focused on both race and sexual orientation,... has no place at Syracuse University," athletic director Daryl Gross said Saturday.
61 ??? Sorry but we are already up to #65. Why did you ignore the other haters ? Is it because they are not white ?

A shame that in 2014 people still have racist attitudes in America.
ILAL

Brooklyn, NY

#1585 Sep 9, 2014
62 - BRONX HATERS wrote:
A man was violently assaulted and robbed in the Bronx Wednesday morning, police said.
The 56-year-old man was waiting as a bus stop in front of 870 Prospect Ave. when he was assaulted by a man just after 5:00 a.m., according to police.
Cops say another man ran over as the victim lay unconscious, while the two suspects picked his pockets. They made off with the manís gold chain, cell phone, as well $50.
The victim was taken to Lincoln Hospital, where he was listed in stable condition, police said.
No arrests have been made in connection to the violent robbery, according to cops.
VIDEO OF BRONX HATIN SAVAGES:
http://nypost.com/2014/09/04/man-assaulted-an...
THANK YOU NY POST
This hater is a low life punk, coward and a bottom feeder, the worst element in society.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1587 Sep 9, 2014
Our media is concentrating on the Ray Rice story....while ignoring a black mob....outta control....and savagely beating several white folks, at a Kroger in Memphis.....Don't ever tell me, that the media does'nt have a social engineering plan.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 9 min Fu aka Friend of BHJ 343,058
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min June VanDerMark 326,432
SSS - Schumer Shutdown Starts 49 min Shyit whole Hawaii 2
News Co-Creator Of The Harlem Shake, Jesse 'Smiley' ... 1 hr boo whoooooooo 1
George Norcross Raped NJ of Millions of dollars 1 hr Informant 1
Breastfeeding in public? (Feb '16) 1 hr illegalisillegal 143
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 17,976

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages