The United Hates of America

“GREAT OBAMA GLOBAL DEPRESSION”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#1501 Aug 8, 2014
When bar0ck was a know-nothing, do-nothing junior senator from killiois, he was very critical of bush and said he had all the answers.

He was going to fix everything.

He's fixed nothing, and made everything he's gone near worse.

bar0ck is the laughing stock of the planet as we speak.

He turned arab spring to winter and recession to global depression, complete with wars on every continent.

Next time, run a candidate with a resume.

Fore!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1502 Aug 8, 2014
He helped fix our economy, with no help from Republicans......U.S. TRADE GAP LOWEST SINCE JANUARY.......Associated Press .(8-7-14).....Trade deficit falls 7% in June after sharp decline in imports......

“GREAT OBAMA GLOBAL DEPRESSION”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#1503 Aug 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
He helped fix our economy, with no help from Republicans......U.S. TRADE GAP LOWEST SINCE JANUARY.......Associated Press .(8-7-14).....Trade deficit falls 7% in June after sharp decline in imports......
bar0ck turned recession to global depression.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1504 Aug 12, 2014
#36, Tiffany & Co, who practices discrimination against black employees by shutting them out of top positions.
A lawsuit accusing Tiffany & Co, of employment discrimination has been settled after Michael McClure, a group director with Tiffany reached an agreement with the company.
McClure filed the suit this past May charging Tiffany was biased against black employees and that his job was in danger because of his ethnicity.
At the time of the suit, McClure was the only black among 200 managers who represented Tiffany's in public.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1505 Aug 12, 2014
#37, NYPD Sergeants Benevolent Association president, Ed Mullins, who on this past Sunday went into full rant mode on John Catsimatidis talk radio show on AM970, defending and enabling bad, out of control cops who routinely violate citizens civil and constitutional rights.
Some of his quotes: cops are being targeted by the media and "bottom - feeder politicians."

"They're leaving cops in the street out to dry."

"Sometimes people are going to die; that happens" Mullin stated when questioned about the medical examiner's ruling that Eric Garner's death was a homicide due to a chokehold.

"It happens with surgeons at hospitals, but we don't sit down and call for their prosecution, We only do it when it's a police officer, It's just not fair."

"Had Eric Garner complied with lawful orders, none of this would be happening."

Ed Mullins is clearly living in an alternate universe.
"Sometimes people are going to die?"
For what?
So called "resisting arrest" when no crime or violation was being committed at the time police approached Eric Garner?

The NYPD is out of control.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1506 Aug 12, 2014
#38, another out of control, drunken bum pig member of the bumbling NYPD, who refuse to keep their members with bad behavior in check.
Officer Eugene Donnelly, 27, was charged last Monday with burglary and misdemeanor assault for the June 11 attack on a 30 year old woman after he burst into her Woodlawn apartment mistaking it for the apartment of a friend.
He beat the woman 20 times in a drunken stupor and told her, "I'm a good guy, but sometimes I'm a bad guy," before punching her 20 times according to court papers.
Donnelly had been on modified duty since the incident but was suspended upon arrest.

You get trash like Donnelly on the NYPD because of lowered standards for cop wannabes who have no business with a gun and badge.

ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1507 Aug 12, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Flights leaving, hourly......
LOL!!!
Great response to the Waxhaw, N.C. IP Wacko who continues to screen name and IP impersonate me.
Before he takes the flight, he need to take the 730 exam first, he's clearly psychotic, obsessive and has a few loose screws.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1509 Aug 12, 2014
#38, NYPD pervert pig cop, Delphin Lantigua who was indicted last Wednesday for allegedly soliciting sex and her panties from a female applicant in exchange for helping her join the NYPD.
The female applicant notified the authorities about Delphin Lantigua's behavior and that he could expedite her hiring because he had previously worked in the applicant processing division.
Internal Affairs was watching Lantigua this past March when he arrived for an alleged rendezvous with the married woman at the Brooklyn Motor Inn.

ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1510 Aug 12, 2014
#39 and #40, Sheetal and Rajesh Ranot, the evil stepmom and demented father of a 12 year old girl who are accused of torturing her.
The preteen weighed just 58 poinds when her 5' 3" 160 pound father gashed the girl's wrist to the bone with a jagged metal broom handle in May.
Both were released on $60,000 and $25,000 bail.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1511 Aug 12, 2014
#41, NYPD Sgt,. Eliezer Pabon, who on May 17, shoved from behind through a plate glass window, handcuffed, 14 year old Javier Payne.
Payne was critically injured when the window shattered and shards of glass penetrated his lung.
Cherita Payne, mother of Javier Payne, has filed a $25 million notice to sue the city and the NYPD.
ILAL

Brooklyn, NY

#1512 Aug 12, 2014
HYPOCRITICAL ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>The funny thing is that you proudly posted that you lived in an area of the Bronx that had many cops and retired cops as residents and that they made sure that the neighborhood was kept safe. Remember the old days as Mr Weatherbee when you boasted about that. Shall I check the file?
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
No need to check. I was probably plastered when I wrote that. I despise this country and all cops.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1513 Aug 12, 2014
#42, NASCAR driver, Tony Stewart, 43, who struct and ran over racecar driver, Kevin Ward, 20, this past Saturday at the upstate Cananadaigua Motorsports Park in Ontario County.
Authorities have not leveled charges against Stewart.
ILAL

Brooklyn, NY

#1514 Aug 12, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
No thanks, I won't be leaving this country any time soon. At least not until I've fully exposed the cesspool that it is.
And I haven't forgotten your racist anti Sharpton comments
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1515 Aug 12, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Post #1514 is not my post, it was done by the screen name and IP imitating Waxhaw Wacko of N.C,, whom is also answering himself in post # 1512.
Like I stated in post #1507, dude needs a 730 exam.

LOL!!!!

Location hidden

#1516 Aug 12, 2014
ILAL wrote:
#42, NASCAR driver, Tony Stewart, 43, who struct and ran over racecar driver, Kevin Ward, 20, this past Saturday at the upstate Cananadaigua Motorsports Park in Ontario County.
Authorities have not leveled charges against Stewart.
....There won't be any charges....it was a racing thang.....especially the macho Nascar set.....
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#1517 Aug 12, 2014
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Post #1514 is not my post, it was done by the screen name and IP imitating Waxhaw Wacko of N.C,, whom is also answering himself in post # 1512.
Like I stated in post #1507, dude needs a 730 exam.
LOL!!!!
Sorry ILAL that wasn't the N.C. guy, that was me. I should have given you a heads up
Keep sticking it to whitey, bro !!!
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#1518 Aug 12, 2014
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to check. I was probably plastered when I wrote that. I despise this country and all cops.
Right you are and I agree !
United Hates of America !!!
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1519 Aug 13, 2014
#43, Fox News anchor Shepard Smith, who came under fire for calling Robin Williams "a coward" for committing suicide.
Shepard issued an apology Tuesday by stating, "He was a one of a kind American treasure, and I regret using any word that would appear I disparaged him in any way."
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1520 Aug 13, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>....There won't be any charges....it was a racing thang.....especially the macho Nascar set.....
He's not facing any charges yet, but according to Ontario sheriff Philip Povero, his office will continue to investigate the death of Kevin Ward Jr.
Stewart may not be out of the woods yet.

Location hidden

#1521 Aug 13, 2014
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not facing any charges yet, but according to Ontario sheriff Philip Povero, his office will continue to investigate the death of Kevin Ward Jr.
Stewart may not be out of the woods yet.
What do you think....that means?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min spocko 310,368
Volunteer Teaching Opportunity in New York (NYC... 26 min CSNYNJ 1
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 33 min Princess Hey 10,547
Time to go? 34 min Citizen 2,576
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 48 min TMShyster 36,437
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 319,399
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr DBWriter 5,744
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages